PDA

View Full Version : RD's party this past weekend

DILLIGAF
10-02-2006, 02:59 AM
Nice seeing everybody and meeting others for the first time. Myself, Karen and Misty had a great time.
Nodigg....Thanks for having us on the boat. Sorry about the anxious behavior on the boat as we were going up/down river. That damn river is just too small though.
Staci and Dave....Thanks for opening up the house and making us feel welcome. It has been a long time since I was in Parker and I really enjoyed it a lot.
See everybody on the water :)

atomickitn
10-02-2006, 06:43 AM
yep nice to see alot of peeps that we had not seen in awile .....thanks for letting us hang out with you dave on your birth day .....tom good seeing you out and about ..... be well :)

SHOTKALLIN
10-02-2006, 06:47 AM
This is a useless thread without PICS!!!!! :cry:

riverbound
10-02-2006, 07:01 AM
I had a good time too (still out here) It was good seeing/meeting all of you.

Windy
10-02-2006, 07:12 AM
GOOD TIMES...and good seeing everyone. :)

Do F150's Float?
10-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Dave & Staci - thanks again! BTW...the table at Sarape was mighty lonely without you guys last night... LMAO
It was great putting faces with names! Bobby & Windy - thank you so much for the ride(s) - you guys are so awesome!
And pics will be posted tomorrow...as i went home & crashed last night :rollside:

RiverDave
10-02-2006, 08:39 AM
Bobby and Windy! Thanks for coming out! Sorry I didn't get to hang with you guys more down at the sandbar. My chick had a pretty bad cut on her ankle and couldn't get out of Nord's boat (Dr's orders) so I was pretty much anchored to the north side of the sand bar. It was great seeing you guys again though! I hope you can make it down to Parker again soon!
RD

atomickitn
10-02-2006, 08:41 AM
I had a good time too (still out here) It was good seeing/meeting all of you.
thanks bill for letting windy and i stay the night on sat :)

atomickitn
10-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Dave & Staci - thanks again! BTW...the table at Sarape was mighty lonely without you guys last night... LMAO
It was great putting faces with names! Bobby & Windy - thank you so much for the ride(s) - you guys are so awesome!
And pics will be posted tomorrow...as i went home & crashed last night :rollside:
your welcome ..anytime :)

atomickitn
10-02-2006, 08:42 AM
Bobby and Windy! Thanks for coming out! Sorry I didn't get to hang with you guys more down at the sandbar. My chick had a pretty bad cut on her ankle and couldn't get out of Nord's boat (Dr's orders) so I was pretty much anchored to the north side of the sand bar. It was great seeing you guys again though! I hope you can make it down to Parker again soon!
RD
no proob! hope you had a great time :rollside:

River Diva
10-02-2006, 08:57 AM
Nice seeing everybody and meeting others for the first time. Myself, Karen and Misty had a great time.
Nodigg....Thanks for having us on the boat. Sorry about the anxious behavior on the boat as we were going up/down river. That damn river is just too small though.
Staci and Dave....Thanks for opening up the house and making us feel welcome. It has been a long time since I was in Parker and I really enjoyed it a lot.
See everybody on the water :)
It was great seeing you also...Thanks for all that corn!!! I'm glad you guys got a hall pass to come back and hang out Saturday night.

riverbound
10-02-2006, 09:05 AM
thanks bill for letting windy and i stay the night on sat :)
anytime. wish I would have said goodbye. You guys should have stayed...its beautiful out here today!!!
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/Riverbound/River.jpg

BADBLOWN572
10-02-2006, 09:08 AM
anytime. wish I would have said goodbye. You guys should have stayed...its beautiful out here today!!!
Has anyone told you that you are an A-hole? I am sure they have, but let me re-enforce it! :crossx: ;)

Tom Brown
10-02-2006, 09:09 AM
Is that toenail fungus? :idea:

riverbound
10-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Has anyone told you that you are an A-hole? I am sure they have, but let me re-enforce it! :crossx: ;)
Im sure I have been told that before ;)

Do F150's Float?
10-02-2006, 09:20 AM
I just keep looking at my phone... if i concentrate hard enough, the sun in the window...this picture...it almost feels like i'm still there... :rollside:
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/river.jpg

River Diva
10-02-2006, 09:50 AM
You suck....
Glad we stayed around to have dinner with you guys last night. Good thing we ditched Dennis and Nan...Whew. I thought they were going to find us for a second :) J/K.
Did Jason make it to his Wal-Mart Heaven yet?

Do F150's Float?
10-02-2006, 09:52 AM
You suck....
Glad we stayed around to have dinner with you guys last night. Good thing we ditched Dennis and Nan...Whew. I thought they were going to find us for a second :) J/K.
Did Jason make it to his Wal-Mart Heaven yet?
LMAO. I wish you guys could have seen us...sitting at a table for 8... Looking at each other like...should we be offended?? :rollside:

Nord
10-02-2006, 09:54 AM
it was whatever.............;)

Jbb
10-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Is that toenail fungus? :idea:
That should be medicated.... :p

Tom Brown
10-02-2006, 10:04 AM
That should be medicated.... :p
Yes and he should try not to point his feet north for a while.

Nord
10-02-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey Tom (Dilligaf)
Call me when you guys go out to dinner or go out or something........

DILLIGAF
10-02-2006, 10:12 AM
Hey Tom (Dilligaf)
Call me when you guys go out to dinner or go out or something........
Will do...send me your cell via PM

Nord
10-02-2006, 10:20 AM
Will do...send me your cell via PM
Sent!

atomickitn
10-02-2006, 11:11 AM
damm you suck !.......wish we coulda stay a lilwile longer but had lots to do in havi ....again thanks!..have a nice day out there :rollside:

DesertGirl
10-02-2006, 11:25 AM
It was soooo good to see everyone! Can't wait to do it again!

nodigg
10-05-2006, 12:00 AM
Thanks so much for the hospitality Dave and Staci! Great fun as always even though I was waaaaaayyyy too tired Saturday after Friday night's ride up river! Got to meet some new peeps and always great to see the OG's! Just got back from Iowa so sorry for this is a little late. I will send you the shirt Dave as soon as I get back to O.C.