PDA

View Full Version : Who Wasted thier Drive & Prop this weekend?

24ROD
10-02-2006, 12:20 PM
Ours was about 6miles up river from Needles. From what I saw at the Avi Sat night we were not the only ones :argue:

Hardly Satisfied
10-02-2006, 12:23 PM
no problem in havasu this weekend at the advantage regatta

jh4rt
10-02-2006, 12:32 PM
Ours was about 6miles up river from Needles. From what I saw at the Avi Sat night we were not the only ones :argue:
I got about 4 miles up from the bridge; the water changed colors and I backed off and spun it in place and headed back out.
Sorry to hear it.

24ROD
10-02-2006, 12:33 PM
That's what I get for not going to Havi insted :argue:

riverracerx
10-02-2006, 12:33 PM
I stayed at the South end of the lake! It was like super deep. Almost a whole 24 feet! You could almost see the beer cans on the bottom.

24ROD
10-02-2006, 02:42 PM
No more north of Needles for me. :rolleyes:

Debbolas
10-02-2006, 03:27 PM
Yeah, we crunched our skag and prop just above the Needles Bridge a few years back. We will not venture to that part of the river again. Unless we are in Ahhell's jet boat:D
I think we hid a submurged VW bug or something!!!! :crossx: :mad:
It was the beginning of our summer, then RiverDave saved us by selling us a prop:D :clover: :D
Then we went to Mead and the new prop ate Screams ankle :rolleyes:
But all in all it was an expensive but good summer :D

dicudmore
10-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Yeah, we crunched our skag and prop just above the Needles Bridge a few years back. We will not venture to that part of the river again. Unless we are in Ahhell's jet boat:D
I think we hid a submurged VW bug or something!!!! :crossx: :mad:
It was the beginning of our summer, then RiverDave saved us by selling us a prop:D :clover: :D
Then we went to Mead and the new prop ate Screams ankle :rolleyes:
But all in all it was an expensive but good summer :D
shiat I remember all those adventures :220v:

Bradman
10-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Hey HS. Where did you guys end up going? Jeff and I went back to the Channel and had a great spot for you. You guys must have done the poker run.

Havasu Hangin'
10-02-2006, 05:43 PM
Dan put a "Nautical Lab Finish" on the KROOZIN cleavers...lol.

TCHB
10-02-2006, 06:07 PM
A friend hit both props up by the Dam in Parker!!

INSman
10-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Dan put a "Nautical Lab Finish" on the KROOZIN cleavers...lol.
That's no good, fock the Nautical :220v:

Starloans
10-02-2006, 08:30 PM
As I headed to my truck near the north Windsor temp boat cleanup area yesterday, boat owners were bent down "checking" the condition of their stainless props. 3 of 4 boats I walked by had unhappy inspectors. Each one that had "issues" I said to them, $150 will clean it up. Because I know. :cry:
No probs noted with the blenders.....I..I mean bass boats. :)
Then you have the boat owners with bravo type outdrives and mild boating intelligence. They have clean props. I saw most of those guys driving in the shallow areas with the trim all the way up and medium throttle. (HU HU....I said TRIM) Hey...it's a prop repair or a kuckle joint. :cry: