PDA

View Full Version : Sorry....

homlessinaz
10-02-2006, 06:25 PM
I'm so sorry for being such an Assclown! I was just trying to cover up my latent homosexual tendencies by coming in and stirring up shit. I figured my best bet was to go after the Alfa-male of the group. That's why I made the unprovoked attack against TPC.
Truth is, I'm not a communist. Actually, I'm deep in debt with many toys and a depreciating home that's mortgaged to the hilt.
Not only that, but I'm Kim Hansons' gay lover as well.
Please forgive me, and if you see Kim, tell him to call me, I really miss his cutoffs.

Nord
10-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Lmao!!!

deltaAce
10-02-2006, 06:38 PM
I'm so sorry for being such an Assclown! I was just trying to cover up my latent homosexual tendencies by coming in and stirring up shit. I figured my best bet was to go after the Alfa-male of the group. That's why I made the unprovoked attack against TPC.
Truth is, I'm not a communist. Actually, I'm deep in debt with many toys and a depreciating home that's mortgaged to the hilt.
Please forgive me, and if you see Kim, tell him to call me, I really miss his cutoffs.
Oh, well you should have just said so in the first place, welcome to Hot Boat!
:rolleyes:
Tell your buddy (.)(.) he can try it again also................ :cool:

homlessinaz
10-02-2006, 06:51 PM
Tell your buddy (.)(.) he can try it again also................ :cool:That was me too.
:cry: :cry:

Rexone
10-02-2006, 08:09 PM
I think you guys might want to check the spelling, post count.
While I check the IP. :boxed:

Tom Brown
10-02-2006, 08:12 PM
I think you guys might want to check the spelling, post count.
While I check the IP. :boxed:
Are you talking about homlessinaz or Riodog?

deltaAce
10-02-2006, 08:16 PM
Why don't you combine the two & start w/ a new name, try (.)(.)lessinaz..... :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
10-02-2006, 08:18 PM
LMFAO..
welcome, I think.. :rollside:

homelessinaz
10-02-2006, 10:23 PM
Yeah, real nice, whoever. Now who's an assclown?

deltaAce
10-02-2006, 10:25 PM
Will the real homielessinaz please stand up. :rolleyes:

bigq
10-02-2006, 10:30 PM
Someone has too much time on their hands :rolleyes:

deltaAce
10-02-2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah, real nice, whoever. Now who's an assclown?
Yea but homlessinaz raised your stock, saying you aren't really a commie, that your in hawk up to your balls like the rest of us. j/k :rollside:

Rexone
10-03-2006, 12:47 AM
Enough with the aliases.

wsuwrhr
10-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Enough with the aliases.
Rexie.....GO TO BED.
Sheesh....get some sleep already.
Brian

SmokinLowriderSS
10-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the cleansing effect of baring one's soul to the devil, or to the pack of dogs we have here (no offense rio :crossx: ). :idea: There may be hope in your future yet.
Is that your boat in your avatar? Nice, where's the cooler stowage? Do ya have to use "D" batteries for the motor or will it take a lantern battery without sinking? :p
Welcome, this time, for now at least. :idea: :boxed:

OutCole'd
10-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Enough with the aliases.
Who was it?