PDA

View Full Version : My completed "non pimped out" Rhino

djunkie
10-03-2006, 10:44 AM
I decided to take a different route with this thing. I went the "NO Bling" way. Lots of custom stuff here. Notice the special "knobby" tires. And the, sorta but not really, pimp ass bumper too. All in all it turned out pretty good and I'm happy with the finished product. Can't wait to get her dirty. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18359&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18360&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18361&stc=1

Mrs.Killer
10-03-2006, 10:49 AM
Congrats on the new Rhino, have fun.....

cdog
10-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Nice! My wife want's a blue one. Congrats. Quail season is right around the corner and we'll be heading up to jawbone canyon soon. Time to break her in!

djunkie
10-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Nice! My wife want's a blue one. Congrats. Quail season is right around the corner and we'll be heading up to jawbone canyon soon. Time to break her in!
We're going after Chukar on the opener. This will come in real handy for that. :rollside:

OutCole'd
10-03-2006, 11:06 AM
Very cool! I hope I'm not that far behind you.

Mandelon
10-03-2006, 11:43 AM
You definitely captured the "No Bling" effect...... :rolleyes: :cool:

Screaming Pete
10-03-2006, 11:49 AM
got to love the Sleeper look, gets those flashy one off the line everytime, next time flat black with red pin stripes :cool:

Mrs. casean
10-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Congrats!!!

ratso
10-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Hopefully they'll let you in the ***boat Clique with that one... :hammer2: :D

djunkie
10-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Hopefully they'll let you in the ***boat Clique with that one... :hammer2: :D
I decided to keep my Junior Baller card. The big ballers act to much like homo's. LOL!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 12:14 PM
You definitely captured the "No Bling" effect...... :rolleyes: :cool:
You like that huh? :rollside: :rollside:

Ziggy
10-03-2006, 12:35 PM
Follower :p

djunkie
10-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Follower :p
I prefer the term "bandwagoner" :crossx: :crossx:

Todd969
10-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Good deal! You'll enjoy it. Fair warning, I also said I wasn't going to do anything to mine and look what happened :wink: . Beware, they are like a 66 VW, it'll nickle and dime ya to death.

Jyruiz
10-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Congrats, but I hear golfcarts are making a huge comeback and those are the ones to have.:D

NOTALENT
10-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Looks bad ass bro...did you finally sell the golf kart?

riverracerx
10-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Looking good. I like the lo-pro stealth look. You should just rattle can that thing flat black for now. That would be black sock wearin' pimp!

MrsSigEpMock
10-03-2006, 01:10 PM
You like that huh? :rollside: :rollside:
Yep, Very Original!!! let's see how long it lasts before you get the fever too!
It was great meeting you guys at the RRX event. We missed you on Sat., I heard someone partied too hard the night before! :crossx:

Ziggy
10-03-2006, 01:50 PM
I prefer the term "bandwagoner" :crossx: :crossx:
Bandwagoner :p

djunkie
10-03-2006, 01:55 PM
Good deal! You'll enjoy it. Fair warning, I also said I wasn't going to do anything to mine and look what happened :wink: . Beware, they are like a 66 VW, it'll nickle and dime ya to death.
I'm planning on that. I'm just not gonna do anything for the bling look. I want it all black and usable. No trailer queen. :rollside:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Looks bad ass bro...did you finally sell the golf kart?
Yup. Sold the cart on Sunday, got a Rhino on Monday. LOL!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Looking good. I like the lo-pro stealth look. You should just rattle can that thing flat black for now. That would be black sock wearin' pimp!
:idea: :idea: :idea: :D

djunkie
10-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Yep, Very Original!!! let's see how long it lasts before you get the fever too!
It was great meeting you guys at the RRX event. We missed you on Sat., I heard someone partied too hard the night before! :crossx:
It was great meeting you guys also. We'll have to do it again. Ya Friday night was a rough one. I made an appearance at the dinner saturday night though.

76ANTHONY
10-03-2006, 01:59 PM
fricken djunkie=fagggggggg..... :crossx:
glad you finally got it, but you know you aint never gonna drive.....pussyboy bandwagoner :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 02:01 PM
fricken djunkie=fagggggggg..... :crossx:
glad you finally got it, but you know you aint never gonna drive.....pussyboy bandwagoner :crossx: :crossx:
I just got done tearing up the neighborhood some more. I really need to find some dirt. :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
10-03-2006, 02:03 PM
I just got done tearing up the neighborhood some more. I really need to find some dirt. :crossx:
I heard there's some dirt @ ocotillo... gonna take the new Raptor out this weekend i think :)

Devil's Advocate
10-03-2006, 02:19 PM
I remember when this was a golf cart... :p http://www.eddsgolfcarts.com/Images/Photos/golfcartbeforesm.gif

djunkie
10-03-2006, 02:20 PM
I remember when this was a golf cart... :p http://www.eddsgolfcarts.com/Images/Photos/golfcartbeforesm.gif
Golf carts are sooooo last weekend. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 02:21 PM
I heard there's some dirt @ ocotillo... gonna take the new Raptor out this weekend i think :)
Oh really???? I think its maiden voyage is gonna be this thursday to our local hunting spot to do some scouting for the season opener. :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
10-03-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh really???? I think its maiden voyage is gonna be this thursday to our local hunting spot to do some scouting for the season opener. :rollside:
Raptor 700... probably not much of a hunting vehicle... might be able to chase some stuff down & run it over? :crossx:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Raptor 700... probably not much of a hunting vehicle... might be able to chase some stuff down & run it over? :crossx:
Hey as long as it dies. :crossx:
(I can hear all the animals lovers bitin at the lip now) :rollside: :rollside:

sigepmock
10-03-2006, 02:49 PM
OK here you......Rhino must have's....especially with the way you drive :crossx:
1. CVT filter....get if from Black Rhino Performance. Like $40. This will save your belt and clutches from sand damage. Should come stock but it doesn't. Goes right behind driver's seat. THIS IS A MUST HAVE!
2. Better seatbelts...preferably four or five point harnesses. The stock belts work OK until they get sand/dirt in them and then the tensioners stop working and the belts are useless. I know two people seriously hurt because they waited on this and never thought they would go over....Make a cross bar like the BRP one for the shoulder belts, it will bolt right in and give you a safe place to connect the shoulder belts. I run a four point set-up, the five point is better but the metal under the seat is so thin I figured the crotch strap would probably just rip out if I really went over bad so I wear a helmet when ever we get serious in the rhino.
3. Aftermarket CDI. Stock CDI limits you to 42 MPH and has a lower rev limiter. The after market CDI's give you more power, more RPM's and more top speed.
4. Next I'd do the intake adaptor with a K&N or Uni filter and ditch the airbox lid. Then rejet the thing, they are notoriously lean stock. 42 pilot jet and follow the instrtions on the Dynojet kit for main jet and needle. This is good for some noticable low end power and safer top end running.
5. Now add some HID lights. The stock lights suck and the best part about the Rhino's are the night runs. I like the TrailTech MR16's with internal ballast, mounted up high on the cage, if your on a budget. For Glamis or all out night runs you'll need to step up to some bigger Eagle Eye 4x8" Oval Hid's up top of the cage.....or you can just "Use the Force" like Brandin does...and hope you don't bonzai off a big dune or hill...... :yuk:
6. Then maybe the KMS machined sheave. Better mid range and top end. $195 with a $100 core return so for $95 it's a great bang for the buck.
7. Then maybe some tunes.....iPod direct to an amp to save weight
8. and of course the Long Travel Kit but that's some cash.....so start saving now.....you'll definately out grow the stock suspension soon enough :crossx:
I have some connections on some of the stuff so PM me when you're ready.
Chris<------- I swear the Rhino is for my wife :crossx:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 02:55 PM
OK here you......Rhino must have's....especially with the way you drive :crossx:
1. CVT filter....get if from Black Rhino Performance. Like $40. This will save your belt and clutches from sand damage. Should come stock but it doesn't. Goes right behind driver's seat. THIS IS A MUST HAVE!
2. Better seatbelts...preferably four or five point harnesses. The stock belts work OK until they get sand/dirt in them and then the tensioners stop working and the belts are useless. I know two people seriously hurt because they waited on this and never thought they would go over....Make a cross bar like the BRP one for the shoulder belts, it will bolt right in and give you a safe place to connect the shoulder belts. I run a four point set-up, the five point is better but the metal under the seat is so thin I figured the crotch strap would probably just rip out if I really went over bad so I wear a helmet when ever we get serious in the rhino.
3. Aftermarket CDI. Stock CDI limits you to 42 MPH and has a lower rev limiter. The after market CDI's give you more power, more RPM's and more top speed.
4. Next I'd do the intake adaptor with a K&N or Uni filter and ditch the airbox lid. Then rejet the thing, they are notoriously lean stock. 42 pilot jet and follow the instrtions on the Dynojet kit for main jet and needle. This is good for some noticable low end power and safer top end running.
5. Now add some HID lights. The stock lights suck and the best part about the Rhino's are the night runs. I like the TrailTech MR16's with internal ballast, mounted up high on the cage, if your on a budget. For Glamis or all out night runs you'll need to step up to some bigger Eagle Eye 4x8" Oval Hid's up top of the cage.....or you can just "Use the Force" like Brandin does...and hope you don't bonzai off a big dune or hill...... :yuk:
6. Then maybe the KMS machined sheave. Better mid range and top end. $195 with a $100 core return so for $95 it's a great bang for the buck.
8. and of course the Long Travel Kit but that's some cash.....so start saving now.....you'll definately out grow the stock suspension soon enough :crossx:
I think you just cost me $1000 right now and thats not counting long travel. :rolleyes:
Hey do you know where I can get a CVT filter local? I'm taking this thing out this weekend and I don't think it would show up in time. Could I use something else temporarily?

sigepmock
10-03-2006, 03:05 PM
I think you just cost me $1000 right now and thats not counting long travel. :rolleyes:
Hey do you know where I can get a CVT filter local? I'm taking this thing out this weekend and I don't think it would show up in time. Could I use something else temporarily?
I think BRP is opening up a store there in Havasu or they can do overnight shipping I'd give them a call real fast. Also a sock or pantyhose would sort of work I guess for now....just want to keep the dirt/dust/and sand out of the CVT. That rubber belt runs up and down the smooth sheave, any dust/dirt gets in there and it causes the belt to slip and acts like sand paper too. Power lose and belt wear = no good. Some local shops have them in stock. Check around for a shop close to you.
Good luck,
Chris

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I think BRP is opening up a store there in Havasu or they can do overnight shipping I'd give them a call real fast. Also a sock or pantyhose would sort of work I guess for now....just want to keep the dirt/dust/and sand out of the CVT. That rubber belt runs up and down the smooth sheave, any dust/dirt gets in there and it causes the belt to slip and acts like sand paper too. Power lose and belt wear = no good. Some local shops have them in stock. Check around for a shop close to you.
Good luck,
Chris
Well I might be going to Parker this weekend so I just wanna have something just in case. I'll see how much BRP wants to overnight it.
Is the uni filter ok or should I get the K&N?

sigepmock
10-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Well I might be going to Parker this weekend so I just wanna have something just in case. I'll see how much BRP wants to overnight it.
Is the uni filter ok or should I get the K&N?
Either or it doesn't really matter. They have a new K&N that is oval and fits perfectly behind the seat. The Uni is round so you have to make it fit and it rubs the back of the seat a little.

OutCole'd
10-03-2006, 03:20 PM
Either or it doesn't really matter. They have a new K&N that is oval and fits perfectly behind the seat. The Uni is round so you have to make it fit and it rubs the back of the seat a little.
Can you post a link off their site for this?

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Can you post a link off their site for this?
Here ya go.
http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=FIL250010

OutCole'd
Is this it?
http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=FIL251011

OutCole'd
Here ya go.
http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=FIL250010
Thanks!

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:23 PM
So I wonder what are the chances of finding one close by. Cause I know it won't be here by early friday am. Maybe I'll just put a sock over it for the weekend.

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks!
So did you get a freakin Rhino or are you yanking my chain? Come on. All the cool guys are doing it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
10-03-2006, 03:25 PM
So I wonder what are the chances of finding one close by. Cause I know it won't be here by early friday am. Maybe I'll just put a sock over it for the weekend.
Whenever I ordered from BRP I got the parts right away. I just called ans talked with a real person and then blamo the parts we hear next day. At least that's the way it used to be....I haven't ordered from them in a few months.
Chris

OutCole'd
10-03-2006, 03:29 PM
So did you get a freakin Rhino or are you yanking my chain? Come on. All the cool guys are doing it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I'm still haggling. My buddy that works at Honda North Hollywood keeps giving me a list of demands to work the salesman here in Vegas. That way, I don't have to go to Cali to pick it up. He wants me to get an extended warranty so he can warranty all my upgrades.....

OutCole'd
10-03-2006, 03:31 PM
Chris, where is this bolt in bar you are talking about?
2. Better seatbelts...preferably four or five point harnesses. The stock belts work OK until they get sand/dirt in them and then the tensioners stop working and the belts are useless. I know two people seriously hurt because they waited on this and never thought they would go over....Make a cross bar like the BRP one for the shoulder belts, it will bolt right in and give you a safe place to connect the shoulder belts

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Chris, where is this bolt in bar you are talking about?
2. Better seatbelts...preferably four or five point harnesses. The stock belts work OK until they get sand/dirt in them and then the tensioners stop working and the belts are useless. I know two people seriously hurt because they waited on this and never thought they would go over....Make a cross bar like the BRP one for the shoulder belts, it will bolt right in and give you a safe place to connect the shoulder belts
http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/Restraints-for-the-Yamaha-Rhino.aspx :rollside:

SummitKarl
10-03-2006, 03:39 PM
I decided to take a different route with this thing. I went the "NO Bling" way. Lots of custom stuff here. Notice the special "knobby" tires. And the, sorta but not really, pimp ass bumper too. All in all it turned out pretty good and I'm happy with the finished product. Can't wait to get her dirty. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
does this mean your getting a used DCB too? :p :)

sigepmock
10-03-2006, 03:39 PM
http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/Restraints-for-the-Yamaha-Rhino.aspx :rollside:
Damn you're fast....too bad your Rhino isn't....yet :yuk: :D
That's the one. Not hard to make if you have the right tools but the BRP one is bolt in and forget about it :)

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:40 PM
does this mean your getting a used DCB too? :p :)
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Damn you're fast....too bad your Rhino isn't....yet :yuk: :D
That's the one. Not hard to make if you have the right tools but the BRP one is bolt in and forget about it :)
Bolt in and forget about it is my middle name. :crossx: I'm gonna order all this stuff next week. For now I think I'll just stick a sock over the CVT deal to get me through the weekend.

Do F150's Float?
10-03-2006, 03:43 PM
shouldn't you be leaving for work??? :D

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:47 PM
shouldn't you be leaving for work??? :D
Ya in about half an hour.
Shouldn't you be sending me pics? :rollside: :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
10-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Ya in about half an hour.
Shouldn't you be sending me pics? :rollside: :rollside:
LOL, nope, my workday is done. I might post rd's party pics tomorrow...if anyone is interested :)
Who am i kidding...im gonna post em anyways... :D

djunkie
10-03-2006, 03:53 PM
LOL, nope, my workday is done. I might post rd's party pics tomorrow...if anyone is interested :)
Well you know which ones to send me. :devil:
Talk to ya tomorrow. :rollside:

Todd969
10-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Good lord Chris, ease him into the pain.

phebus
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Good luck,
Chris
If you don't get what you need, you may be able to pick it up in Havasu. Call Randy at R&R Productions (928)453-6411. They do a lot of Rhino build ups, and have a lot of parts.

TOBTEK
10-03-2006, 08:15 PM
Congrat's D. Funny how thing change...... I picked up a new GC today, and its in a million pieces already in the garage. You sell the cart to get a Rhino, and I sold the rhino to go back to a cart.... funny

OutCole'd
10-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Congrat's D. Funny how thing change...... I picked up a new GC today, and its in a million pieces already in the garage. You sell the cart to get a Rhino, and I sold the rhino to go back to a cart.... funny
I hope you are taking pics Toby. How sick and over spent is this one going to be??

djunkie
10-03-2006, 09:06 PM
Ya I moved to the dark side. Let see some pics of the cart. Well whats left of it. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
10-03-2006, 09:11 PM
ummm oh baby you know im interested, ohhhh yeahhhhhhh... :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-04-2006, 06:47 AM
Yup. Sold the cart on Sunday, got a Rhino on Monday. LOL!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Nice congratulations. After all these stories of everyone taking them on trails, sight seeing, etc...im thinking of one...haha

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 06:55 AM
Nice unit!
:argue: BTW, thanks for calling me, FOCKER! :argue:

OutCole'd
10-04-2006, 06:57 AM
So, what does it take to register them in AZ?

MrsSigEpMock
10-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Good lord Chris, ease him into the pain.
So now you all know what I have to live with......... :mad: :yuk: :rolleyes:

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 07:43 AM
So now you all know what I have to live with......... :mad: :yuk: :rolleyes:
All that and he expects "favors" too? You poor child.

MrsSigEpMock
10-04-2006, 07:46 AM
All that and he expects "favors" too? You poor child.
Yeah, the only way he gets away with half this is his famous "Trust me babes, you'll love it, besides it's your rhino." blah blah. :notam:

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 09:01 AM
Yeah, the only way he gets away with half this is his famous "Trust me babes, you'll love it, besides it's your rhino." blah blah. :notam:
Men are such azzholes..:D

OutCole'd
10-04-2006, 11:28 AM
So, what does it take to register them in AZ?
Anyone??

TOBTEK
10-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I hope you are taking pics Toby. How sick and over spent is this one going to be??
gonna be a budget cart! just the basics. Stretch plastics long travel front end, stretch front cowling with there billet kit, billet pedal, Ap designs has the fenders and roof already. Escondido GC center has the cart, installing a 12 hp motor and 650 amp controler, voltage reducer. powder coat the roof struts and rear seat assy. basic stereo, head unit and two 6.5 two way speakers...might get some front pods made for those, or no stereo at all ??. Did get some bitchen wheels though. Heres some pics BEFORE I did the tear down last night. May have to do some wheel spacers in the back. the front end is really wide. May also have to make the real spacers taller, will see. Dont know how we are gonna paint it yet. Need some idea's. ALSO gonna cut off that " BOBBY BAJA" front light bar roll cage..... WAY GAY! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cc_1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cc_2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cc_4.jpg
will be a fun family ISLANDER cruiser. Just enough to get to OutColes place for free beers.

OutCole'd
10-04-2006, 12:17 PM
gonna be a budget cart! just the basics. Stretch plastics long travel front end, stretch front cowling with there billet kit, billet pedal, Ap designs has the fenders and roof already. Escondido GC center has the cart, installing a 12 hp motor and 650 amp controler, voltage reducer. powder coat the roof struts and rear seat assy. basic stereo, head unit and two 6.5 two way speakers...might get some front pods made for those, or no stereo at all ??. Did get some bitchen wheels though. Heres some pics BEFORE I did the tear down last night. May have to do some wheel spacers in the back. the front end is really wide. May also have to make the real spacers taller, will see. Dont know how we are gonna paint it yet. Need some idea's. ALSO gonna cut off that " BOBBY BAJA" front light bar roll cage..... WAY GAY! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cc_1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cc_2.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/135cc_4.jpg
will be a fun family ISLANDER cruiser. Just enough to get to OutColes place for free beers.
Dig the wheels! Looks cool. I need to talk to you about the painting thing$$$$

djunkie
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Nice unit!
:argue: BTW, thanks for calling me, FOCKER! :argue:
Honestly I was working a deal on 2 of them. But he could not locate a second one. Sorry about not calling you. Once I got it I got tunnel vision. Its finally starting to clear up. :rollside:

djunkie
10-04-2006, 12:25 PM
Thats the same phrase I'm using on my g/f. Great minds think alike. :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
10-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Anyone??
Working on it. Got a couple different ways. Just trying to figure out which is the easiest. :rollside:

OutCole'd
10-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Working on it. Got a couple different ways. Just trying to figure out which is the easiest. :rollside:
Cool, I expect a complete thread (with pics) on what you did to your stock Rhino to get AZ plates on it. :cool:

djunkie
10-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Cool, I expect a complete thread (with pics) on what you did to your stock Rhino to get AZ plates on it. :cool:
Be patient cause it may take a while. I lag with things like that. But I will let you know when it happens. :rollside:

OutCole'd
10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Be patient cause it may take a while. I lag with things like that. But I will let you know when it happens. :rollside:
No problem, I'll give you three weeks. :)

djunkie
10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Gee thanks. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

AltarGirl
10-04-2006, 12:56 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18359&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18360&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18361&stc=1
I can't wait for a ride, but can I drive??

MrsSigEpMock
10-04-2006, 12:58 PM
We put....
1) rear-view mirror
2) Horn - ours plays "dixie" for our dukes of hazzard driving! and on the road again, we got looks from the inspecter about that, but hey, it got us plates
3) license plate light
4) supposed to have windsheild, let slide.
I think that was all to make it legal. I'm sure Chris will chime in if not.

djunkie
10-04-2006, 12:59 PM
I can't wait for a ride, but can I drive??
You can shift my stick. Doh!!!! There I go thinking out loud again. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

AltarGirl
10-04-2006, 01:02 PM
You can shift my stick. Doh!!!! There I go thinking out loud again. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
You've really got to stop doing that, we talked about this!
How's your girl? Tell her I say hi

djunkie
10-04-2006, 01:02 PM
You've really got to stop doing that, we talked about this!
How's your girl? Tell her I say hi
Shes good. And I will. :rollside:

02HoWaRd26
10-04-2006, 04:29 PM
After I sold my first rhino I told the girlfriend I actually wanted another but I was going to leave it stock.... Well that did not last..http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12148258264597_fd7ff406e5-med.jpg http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12148258265885_c5daa28fd5-med.jpg

hot_diggity_dog
10-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Nah that will never happen I can guarantee it! LOL
HDD

OutCole'd
10-04-2006, 06:26 PM
We put....
1) rear-view mirror
2) Horn - ours plays "dixie" for our dukes of hazzard driving! and on the road again, we got looks from the inspecter about that, but hey, it got us plates
3) license plate light
4) supposed to have windsheild, let slide.
I think that was all to make it legal. I'm sure Chris will chime in if not.
Very cool! Thanks.

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 07:05 PM
Is that the latest trendy shit out west? :rollside:

OutCole'd
10-05-2006, 07:08 AM
Is that the latest trendy shit out west? :rollside:
Yes :cool: