PDA

View Full Version : This is why you fallow procedure...

YeLLowBoaT
10-04-2006, 12:30 AM
Warning this is not safe for work or those that can not handle violance....
If I need to edit this plz let me know.
Guy blows his brains out in interation room. (http://my.break.com/media/view.aspx?ContentID=160976)
This shocked the hell out of me.

CARLSON-JET
10-04-2006, 02:24 AM
Wow.. I wonder what he did to end up in the interigation room. I also wonder how he wound up not being searched. probably saved a few tax dollars though..

JetBoatRich
10-04-2006, 03:52 AM
I remember when that came out :yuk: somebody is got trouble for not properly searching :yuk:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2006, 04:24 AM
Yep, seen that one, couple years ago, on weekend Natl Guard duty (training). Don't remember the whole story, but there WAS a lot of fallout over his being improperly searched, being left alone in the room while dipshit took a phone call outside, etc.
Only positive was he chose not to shoot a couple cops FIRST.
I wish I rembered what he was being investigated for ....... Seems to my memory was a narc-crime but I am not certain.

Jbb
10-04-2006, 04:27 AM
Yep, seen that one, couple years ago, on weekend Natl Guard duty (training). Don't remember the whole story, but there WAS a lot of fallout over his being improperly searched, being left alone in the room while dipshit took a phone call outside, etc.
Only positive was he chose not to shoot a couple cops FIRST.
I wish I rembered what he was being investigated for ....... Seems to my memory was a narc-crime but I am not certain.
I remember that being posted here a few years ago as well...I think the caption said he killed a cop...

RitcheyRch
10-04-2006, 04:36 AM
Surprised he wasnt searched.

uvindex
10-04-2006, 06:30 AM
I remember that being posted here a few years ago as well...I think the caption said he killed a cop...Here's the story:
"The circumstances behind this video took place on 19 December 2003, when 47-year-old Ricardo Alfonso Cerna was stopped for a traffic violation at about 9:30 A.M. in Muscoy (a residential suburb of San Bernardino County, about 60 miles east of Los Angeles). Cerna fled the scene (in his car and then on foot) before shooting the pursuing officer, sheriff's deputy Michael Parham, twice in the abdomen. (Deputy Parham survived the shooting.) Cerna was soon arrested by San Bernardino police and taken to sheriff's headquarters on Third Street, where he was placed in an interview room just before 11 A.M. in preparation for questioning by Bobby Dean, head of the San Bernardino County sheriff's homicide unit."

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2006, 06:47 AM
Thx for the clarification. :)

Warlockjer
10-04-2006, 06:50 AM
Dam!!

robsformula
10-04-2006, 07:06 AM
At least our tax dollars only had to pay for the clean up and not his wasted years in a jail cell. I guess he had some common sence (judge,jury and executioner)

LAFD
10-04-2006, 07:45 AM
cant get the video to work but i think i can figure out what happened. either way one less idiot taken up oxygen.

Beer-30
10-04-2006, 09:12 AM
I have seen it a few times.
Camera inside the interview shows the deputy bring him in and sit him in a chair that the camera was pointed at. The deputy asked if he wanted water, and he replied yes. The deputy leaves the room.
The guy just sits there for about :30 and then reaches into his waistband. Pulls out a full size semi-auto pistol, can't remember the make. Looks at it for about 5 seconds and then pops his noggin. It's been a few years since I have seen it, I can't recall if he puts it in his mouth or to the temple. I seem to recall it was his mouth - upward.

CARLSON-JET
10-04-2006, 10:29 AM
Moments before self inflicted justice Nice shot man!! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Cerna.JPG)