PDA

View Full Version : I need a new boat

later
10-04-2006, 11:45 AM
I am looking for a nice jetboat.Must be 19ft jet with motor and no trailer.Please pm me or post it on ***boat.Thank you

Jbb
10-04-2006, 11:48 AM
I know where one is.....let me get the gps coordinates.... :p

98 Vector 21
10-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Theres a nice Hallett Vector in the spam section...Not a jet you can always trash the trailer, Also check out the 27 Shadow....

ChumpChange
10-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I'm sure you can venture down into the SPAM section of this forum and 'look' for a boat. Does everybody have to do it for you?

Devilman
10-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I know where one is.....let me get the gps coordinates.... :p
2nd post..... LOL :rollside:

Tom Brown
10-04-2006, 11:52 AM
I thought you had a boat? Did something happen to it? :confused:

OGShocker
10-04-2006, 11:54 AM
With a few well placed jabs, this thread could go to 45 pages. :rolleyes:

Jbb
10-04-2006, 11:54 AM
I thought you had a boat? Did something happen to it? :confused:
Current rumor has that Froggy secretly went down and got it, .....and It is currently becoming the plug for the new Trident Scooterjet 19...stay tuned...

later
10-04-2006, 11:56 AM
I'm looking in spam and no,nobody needs to look for me.If you know anybody.Let me know,thats all chumpchange.Got a laugh on that statement JBB :cool:

DCBDaytona
10-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Sorry Later...This is getting old!
You said you've got two jobs, one paying $150k and another paying $50k...go get yourself a new boat already.

Tom Brown
10-04-2006, 12:13 PM
Sorry Later...This is getting old!
You said you've got two jobs, one paying $150k and another paying $50k...go get yourself a new boat already.
Indeed. Maybe he should start a thread mentioning that he's looking for a boat and outline what he's looking for. :idea:

hoolign
10-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Indeed. Maybe he should start a thread mentioning that he's looking for a boat and outline what he's looking for. :idea:
Now that would make a great thread!

Tom Brown
10-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Now that would make a great thread!
I'll bet that, if he were to do that, ***boat jack holes would mock him to tears.

Jbb
10-04-2006, 12:18 PM
I'll bet that, if he were to do that, ***boat jack holes would mock him to tears.
***boat Jackholes......lol

ChumpChange
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
$150k and another paying $50k...go get yourself a new boat already.
Take the sinking of your jetboat and the finding of a new job an omen. Refinance your house and buy the biggest boat you can barely afford. Why buy another tiny jet? Live the dream. You don't even need to finance it, just save up one years salary and buy it cash.

Jordy
10-04-2006, 12:26 PM
***boat Jackholes......lol
Yeah the ***boat Jackholes and their merry band of buffoonery. :D :D :D

Biglue
10-04-2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah the ***boat Jackholes and their merry band of buffoonery. :D :D :D
Do you know of any of these mentioned baffoons???? :crossx: :)

RiverDave
10-04-2006, 12:44 PM
I am looking for a nice jetboat.Must be 19ft jet with motor and no trailer.Please pm me or post it on ***boat.Thank you
Sell the trailer for 1500 if it's in immaculate condition with nice wheels and fenders.. 1000, if it's in good condition, and 500 if it's an "ok trailer"
Then call John West down at Ultra Boats 619 - 443 - 1100 (if memory serves) and tell him your interested in a 21 XS with a Jet.
If not I know he's got an absolutely wicked used 22 closed bow down there..
RD

BigDoug
10-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Later, do honestly think you'll find a clean 19ft jetboat with no trailer ?
Wouldn't you ask yourself why there is no trailer with that boat your about to purchase ?
This has been a long journey for all of us reading your "sunk the boat" journal

rrrr
10-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Sell the trailer and buy some beehives.

ThongMagnet
10-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Do you know of any of these mentioned baffoons???? :crossx: :)
Most have joined a club called "Team Turnkey" :)

ThongMagnet
10-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Later, do honestly think you'll find a clean 19ft jetboat with no trailer ?
Wouldn't you ask yourself why there is no trailer with that boat your about to purchase ?
Actually I think there is a jet boat on ebay being sold without a trailer. search "jet boat"....I think its a 1979 Eliminator...white in color.

RitcheyRch
10-05-2006, 04:19 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CITYLOAN-ELIMINATOR-BERKLEY-JET-CLEAN-SKI_W0QQitemZ270036061484QQihZ017QQcategoryZ80653Q QrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

kraig
10-05-2006, 05:10 AM
I know of a boat at the bottom of a lake, cheap too $4675.00 :)

doesitfloat?
10-05-2006, 06:13 AM
Oh, how sad that you've had to READ about his boat sinking. Must have been terribly traumatic for YOU.
What do you think HE'S gone through?

BigDoug
10-05-2006, 09:18 PM
doesitfloat, if you looked a little deeper and not just the surface !!! you would actually see many patterns forming, ie. many and i mean many first time posters coming to his aid, how ironic !!!
Family members coming aboard who can't spell, no punctuation, kinda looks like to me Mr. John Case was writting these himself (the look deeper part) he was garnishing much attention upon himself. (oh, woe is me)
I feel bad for him if he indeed sunk his boat but i don't have any pity for a guy who is looking for hand outs and sympathy and just seems to be a weak person and a fake one at that.
"Well should i buy a new boat ?" what do you guys think ? he obviously can't think on his feet or make a manly decision !!
He makes alot more money than i do but can't afford proper insurance ? nor pay for his boat to come back up from the bottom ? some things just don't add up and im not the only one feeling this way on this board.
I personally don't hang out with people like this cause when your easy to read others will make assumptions and link you to them, image is everything involveing life, and his image is tarnished, however if you want to hang out with those kind of people ? you will be lonely as well !!!
Many patterns here folks and they have all come to the surface (no pun intended)

talbert450r
10-05-2006, 09:39 PM
You should buy this one, it has your name all over it :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/1979-21-JET-SKI-BOAT-WITH-TRAILER_W0QQitemZ200034470968QQihZ010QQcategoryZ11 5QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

3 daytona`s
10-05-2006, 09:53 PM
I have to ask? If could not afford to bring sunk boat up?How you going to buy a different one? :idea:

BigDoug
10-05-2006, 09:59 PM
Again, all these questions are valid points, people want answers !! because if you think about it, they are wondering the same things i am as well as most.

BIGAMIST
10-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Again, all these questions are valid points, people want answers !! because if you think about it, they are wondering the same things i am as well as most.
Doug, SHUT UP YA FAG :rollside: :p

doesitfloat?
10-05-2006, 10:26 PM
doesitfloat, if you looked a little deeper and not just the surface !!! you would actually see many patterns forming, ie. many and i mean many first time posters coming to his aid, how ironic !!!
Family members coming aboard who can't spell, no punctuation, kinda looks like to me Mr. John Case was writting these himself (the look deeper part) he was garnishing much attention upon himself. (oh, woe is me)
I feel bad for him if he indeed sunk his boat but i don't have any pity for a guy who is looking for hand outs and sympathy and just seems to be a weak person and a fake one at that.
"Well should i buy a new boat ?" what do you guys think ? he obviously can't think on his feet or make a manly decision !!
He makes alot more money than i do but can't afford proper insurance ? nor pay for his boat to come back up from the bottom ? some things just don't add up and im not the only one feeling this way on this board.
I personally don't hang out with people like this cause when your easy to read others will make assumptions and link you to them, image is everything involveing life, and his image is tarnished, however if you want to hang out with those kind of people ? you will be lonely as well !!!
Many patterns here folks and they have all come to the surface (no pun intended)
Doug, I have to admit that the water is getting murkier by the day. Things look strange to say the least. However, I'm still holding out hope that the sinking was true and that he just handled things very awkwardly thus causing suspicion. MAybe it's going to be proven (with facts) here shortly that I was being naive but I believe him. There are a lot of people who simply don't handle themselves "correctly" and are usually labeled as odd. This doesn't make them crooks. I just about sh!t when he mentioned his new, 2nd job income. Not the right time to let that out...just didn't sound right. Also, the poll was odd. These are strange decisions on his part.....but they don't make him a criminal.
We'll see...

HM
10-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Doug, I have to admit that the water is getting murkier by the day. Things look strange to say the least. However, I'm still holding out hope that the sinking was true and that he just handled things very awkwardly thus causing suspicion. MAybe it's going to be proven (with facts) here shortly that I was being naive but I believe him. There are a lot of people who simply don't handle themselves "correctly" and are usually labeled as odd. This doesn't make them crooks. I just about sh!t when he mentioned his new, 2nd job income. Not the right time to let that out...just didn't sound right. Also, the poll was odd. These are strange decisions on his part.....but they don't make him a criminal.
We'll see...
I was attempting to hold on, but the new boat thread pushed me over. I too don't think he is a crook, I think he may just be a dumb ass. He is looking to be in major legal trouble if he doesn't use his right to shut the phuck up. But, it appears he lacks the capacity. Perhaps I will be proven wrong....stranger things have been known to happen, like getting my sunglassed bitchslapped off of my face by a black woman at a gas station. I am really hoping it is all just an elaborate joke.

deltaAce
10-05-2006, 10:40 PM
I was attempting to hold on, but the new boat thread pushed me over. I too don't think he is a crook, I think he may just be a dumb ass. He is looking to be in major legal trouble if he doesn't use his right to shut the phuck up. But, it appears he lacks the capacity. Perhaps I will be proven wrong....stranger things have been known to happen, like getting my sunglassed bitchslapped off of my face by a black woman at a gas station. I am really hoping it is all just an elaborate joke.
Where's the link to that thread, thats got to be a good one too! :)

HM
10-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Holy, if you've read all the posts by this phuctard then you know that he's tied for first place with Later for "the dumbest basta*d of the year" award. I'm startin to think ol' doesitfloat just might be a few points lower than later.
I just read my insurance policy an it has an exclusion that says I'm not covered if I'm on the same body of water with either of these idiots.
Rio
Oh, you forgot to get the AssClown rider! :D

W.O.T
10-05-2006, 11:33 PM
I just read my insurance policy an it has an exclusion that says I'm not covered if I'm on the same body of water with either of these idiots.
Rio
that is funny sh*t. im suprised some people are still gung ho for later and his sunken boat. i cant believe a thread could be milked like that for so many months. i didnt think that many excuses existed

VanDeano
10-05-2006, 11:45 PM
Im thinking maybe LATER started this thread in hoping to catch the person who recovered his boat. Maybe he thought the person would be a dumb ass and would try to sell it back to him. Since he advertised that he is looking for a boat just like the one that sank without a trailer.....oooops did I just let the cat out of the bag. :crossx:

W.O.T
10-06-2006, 12:01 AM
just get your damn boat back already no more bs. when its up continue the sunk boat thread. youll make everyones day

doesitfloat?
10-06-2006, 12:01 AM
Holy, if you've read all the posts by this phuctard then you know that he's tied for first place with Later for "the dumbest basta*d of the year" award. I'm startin to think ol' doesitfloat just might be a few points lower than later.
Rio
What's you fuggin problem, RIO, you chest beating prick. I don't know where you got this hard on for me from? Because I advocate getting my family to safety instead of getting into a gun battle in my kitchen? (another thread for those of you watching at home). Or because I'm trying to give some guy the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty? (and even I'm starting to doubt).
You are the epitome of a internet tough guy. Constantly giving out unwanted lectures, touting yourself as a badass, and topping it off with your mature name calling. I've never let an HB conversation get personal until now: I think that your a big piece o sh!t. I like coming here to talk people, you come here to rant while flexing and looking at yourself in the proverbial mirror. Go phuc yourself.

HM
10-06-2006, 12:54 AM
What's you fuggin problem, RIO, you chest beating prick. I don't know where you got this hard on for me from? Because I advocate getting my family to safety instead of getting into a gun battle in my kitchen? (another thread for those of you watching at home). Or because I'm trying to give some guy the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty? (and even I'm starting to doubt).
You are the epitome of a internet tough guy. Constantly giving out unwanted lectures, touting yourself as a badass, and topping it off with your mature name calling. I've never let an HB conversation get personal until now: I think that your a big piece o sh!t. I like coming here to talk people, you come here to rant while flexing and looking at yourself in the proverbial mirror. Go phuc yourself.
LOL, another Rio fan. doesitfloat, you should know by now not to take anything personal that Rio says...he is a dick to everyone!!! Except me, that is, because he has this fear of midget assclowns hiding under his bed or driving 95 MPH down the 15 fwy. :D

jimslade
10-06-2006, 04:57 AM
Rio Calling people names only elevate's you to the bottom.

rerfert
10-06-2006, 06:21 AM
So to Later,every $8000 or less boat is now a disposible one time use boat.......much like a disposable camera :)

Jbb
10-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Rio
................LMAO..... :p

HM
10-06-2006, 07:34 AM
Calling people names only elevate's you to the bottom.
Except when it is the truth, then it just falls under the heading of rude. And you posting "Stupid is as Stupid does" is not you calling someone stupid? Don't worry, lots of hypocrites will welcome you here with open arms here on HB. :cool:

RitcheyRch
10-06-2006, 10:36 AM
I've been thinking the same thing. Things just dont add up.

later
10-06-2006, 10:42 AM
Im thinking maybe LATER started this thread in hoping to catch the person who recovered his boat. Maybe he thought the person would be a dumb ass and would try to sell it back to him. Since he advertised that he is looking for a boat just like the one that sank without a trailer.....oooops did I just let the cat out of the bag. :crossx:
Well you let the cat out of the bag.Just as froggystyle said.The boat could be in somebodys yard or garage.