PDA

View Full Version : When the Angry Aunt From Red China is about to visit your home?:

Trailer Park Casanova
10-04-2006, 03:42 PM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f18/tpc123/381206-med.jpg
Is walking in the front door like backing into hell?
My last wife was a split tongue viper for a week when her curse was on its way. But now:
Living under the same roof with my new wife for over a year now and when she gives me a certain quick, wide eyed look, and gripes about the garden hose in front of the house looking outta place,,, I know her Angry Aunt from Red China is about to visit.
She never complains about anything so the signal is when suddenly she gripes about something trivial. If I DID move the garden hose it'll be: "Why'd ya do that?"
"Your Angry Aunt From Red China will be here Wednesday" I tell her.
"No,, it's not due yet" she insists,, "And I don't get PMS" Alice repeats each month. She then looks at the calendar and wonders how I know.
I always tell her the day it will be here, just by her mild mood swing.
Haven't missed it yet. called it 100% on time.
I tell her to bring supplies on our Glamis trip for her Angry Aunt too.
Alice is a compassionate sweetheart, the trick is to keep my trap shut, opinion free, and it all passes.
What happens at your place when the Angry Aunt from Red China visits?
How do you handle it?

Cole Trickle
10-04-2006, 03:56 PM
I am blessed.
My better half never gets angry or pissy.
She does become more cuddly and mushy.(cuddle time,hugs,kisses,etc... :) )

SmokinLowriderSS
10-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Mine gets a bit sore-breasted, but that's all. No insanity or other PMS related bull. :)

ahhell
10-04-2006, 04:51 PM
My wifes angry Aunt seem to cool down with Primrose oil...I just hope she doesnt see this :220v:

riverroyal
10-04-2006, 04:56 PM
all here

Mrs.Killer
10-04-2006, 05:03 PM
I have never understood this whole PMS thing?? What is the point of getting all angry and moody? It's part of life, deal with it. :rollside:

YeLLowBoaT
10-04-2006, 05:21 PM
I have never understood this whole PMS thing?? What is the point of getting all angry and moody? It's part of life, deal with it. :rollside:
Tell that to my exGF when she is PMSing...just make sure your both in mud or oil at time you tell her. :)

Biglue
10-04-2006, 05:28 PM
I usually call a priest to come perform an exorcist. :D

RP2
10-04-2006, 05:36 PM
No mood swings or issues ever from my better half. She does run into things and become very clumsy, sometimes breaking a glass or two, but never irritated.

KreatinKaos
10-04-2006, 05:59 PM
I change the locks and alarm codes :crossx:

Desert Rat
10-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Nope no problems here..............................

Flyinbowtie
10-04-2006, 06:03 PM
Body Armor is your friend.

wolfie
10-04-2006, 06:09 PM
I work nights, she works days. I just work a few more hours. And of course that's why God created the garage.

Angry Inch
10-04-2006, 06:14 PM
PMS only exists in the US. That's a fact.

angry dad
10-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Anger is a gift! :crossx:

98 Vector 21
10-04-2006, 06:22 PM
If you need a place to hang for week my garage is always open....& close too!

Mrs.Killer
10-04-2006, 06:30 PM
PMS only exists in the US. That's a fact.
Probably, men in other countries won't put up with that bull

Devil's Advocate
10-04-2006, 06:41 PM
Not much to understand. It's all hormonal. It's not like these women are chosing to suddenly become raging biatches.. :crossx: (maybe they are!) I know about a week or so before the Aunt comes. My patience level drops a couple pegs.. :220v: :crossx: But no raging attacks, as long as the male specie is far enough away.. :D
remember the true cause...PMS = putting up with men's shit. :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
10-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Not much to understand. It's all hormonal. It's not like these women are chosing to suddenly become raging biatches.. :crossx: (maybe they are!) I know about a week or so before the Aunt comes. My patience level drops a couple pegs.. :220v: :crossx: But no raging attacks, as long as the male specie is far enough away.. :D
remember the true cause...PMS = putting up with men's shit. :crossx:
If you say so, i don't have those problems....lucky me i guess

Devil's Advocate
10-04-2006, 06:54 PM
If you say so, i don't have those problems....lucky me i guess
Sometimes we're not the ones noticing either.. :crossx: I think denial is also elevated during that time.. :D
J/K Mrs. K.

Mrs.Killer
10-04-2006, 07:02 PM
Sometimes we're not the ones noticing either.. :crossx: I think denial is also elevated during that time.. :D
J/K Mrs. K.
I guess Miguel would be the one to ask.

Devil's Advocate
10-04-2006, 07:11 PM
That's a catch 22. It's open season then for them to blame any of our "female moments" on it. :crossx:

Mrs.Killer
10-04-2006, 07:13 PM
That's a catch 22. It's open season then for them to blame any of our "female moments" on it. :crossx:
We blame everything on the kids, or is it the dog

dicudmore
10-04-2006, 07:16 PM
I have to say you may be right...one woman I've NEVER seen in a bad mood :cool: :p

Tremor Therapy
10-04-2006, 07:18 PM
For some reason my wife tends to get jealous and moody. I have to admit that after 15 years its getting hard to be compliant during her interrogations, but it normally only lasts 2 or 3 days, and then its just getting the box of cotton ponies off the back of the toilet.

Mrs.Killer
10-04-2006, 07:22 PM
can you call my wife?we don't have the redtide dealo,but we have the change o life coming on :cry: I LOVE MY WIFE,BUT i don't know how much more i can take :cry: .i can do nothing right :argue: :argue:
Now i hear thats not a good experience to go through, hang in there :rollside:

Havasu1986
10-04-2006, 07:24 PM
As I sit here drowning my sorrows in my Coors Lite, that my wife and I seperated on this day 1 year ago. I realized that I didn't have to go thru hell for 12 weeks of that year. :crossx: So that means I had 3 months of happiness. :boxed:

Kilrtoy
10-04-2006, 07:41 PM
PMS is the biggest bunch of bullshit, If my wife ever pulled that crap she would be sleeping with the dogs, I have never had a girlfriend have any of these problems,
AS ANGRY INCH said , ONLY IN AMERICA

Devil's Advocate
10-04-2006, 07:46 PM
PMS is the biggest bunch of bullshit, If my wife ever pulled that crap she would be sleeping with the dogs, I have never had a girlfriend have any of these problems,
AS ANGRY INCH said , ONLY IN AMERICA
Don't, you're giving me a chemical inferiority complex.. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
10-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Don't, you're giving me a chemical inferiority complex.. :rollside:
By the looks of you, I think you are chemically superior :rollside: :)

bonesfab
10-04-2006, 08:28 PM
You know why they call it P.M.S.? Because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.... i suffer it about two weeks a month. The week before and the week during. but only since saying "I DO".... was fine before the wedding...

NorCal Gameshow
10-04-2006, 08:55 PM
that's funny you can tell when it's coming... after 20 years with wifey, I can telll when her "friend" comes to visit.
the "keep my mouth shut" trick is hard to do :hammer2:

Devil's Advocate
10-04-2006, 09:16 PM
By the looks of you, I think you are chemically superior :rollside: :)
Thanks Kilr, you fluffed me back up again. :p

Tom Brown
10-04-2006, 09:21 PM
Mine gets a bit sore-breasted, but that's all.
I used to date a girl who would get sore breasts sometimes. Coincidentally, that was around the time I was breaking in my new top plate. :idea:
I lived with a woman who would get pretty grumpy around her period (but not a huge deal) and I've lived with a few women who didn't get grumpy at all. They all seem to sleep more when they're bleeding, though.
As a single guy, menstruation doesn't scare me at all. In fact, I've enjoyed the odd strawberry fock in my day. :cool:

DaveA
10-04-2006, 09:24 PM
I had all those hysterics and drama surgically removed from my life-
It's called a Hyster-ectomy. Every guy should get his wife one. It Works.

soupersonic
10-04-2006, 09:29 PM
can you call my wife?we don't have the redtide dealo,but we have the change o life coming on :cry: I LOVE MY WIFE,BUT i don't know how much more i can take :cry: .i can do nothing right :argue: :argue:
Its a hormonal imbalance,theres a doctor in Snottsdale that does a pellet implant after some blood tests to see whats missing(mostly testerone). My wife said its the best thing shes ever done and it changed her life. I agree :)

Kilrtoy
10-04-2006, 09:29 PM
But then again, anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die, AINT RIGHT

spectratoad
10-04-2006, 09:42 PM
My wife had a hysterectomy. Man that is almost better than sliced bread. :p Never any problems, more room in the cabinets in the house and motorhome and there are times that I can't keep up with her when she is in "the mood" for some lovin'. :) :) :)

R.A.D.man
10-05-2006, 06:52 AM
I will never forget my dads words following my moms hysterectomy,
"Son, they took out the factory, but they left the playground"

Her454
10-05-2006, 07:12 AM
J/K Mrs. K.
LMAO.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-12-2006, 03:21 AM
The "change" (of life) is a subject I keep quiet about when she brings it up if her Angry Aunt is a Day late according to her callendar.
"You look beautiful" is all I say. "You'll always be beautiful".
She wants lyposuction is the subject of this Angry Aunts visit. The blue box is back on the bathroom counter. I look into her eyes and see kalidoscopes.
Does this Butt need lyposuction?: