PDA

View Full Version : Wired For Sound

DILLIGAF
10-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Just want to thank Adam for getting me taken care of. I had a stereo problem that isn't a problem anymore, had to add the rest of my grills and I had a hydrolic leak that he got taken care of for me.
Thanks for taking good care of the boat Adam.
Make sure you consider/use Wired For Sound when you need some music put in your boat, Rhino, truck, etc. They have put in three systems for me and I have always been happy with the results.
I just wish they had a shop in Bullhead :)

iparky
10-04-2006, 08:34 PM
kudos on the kudo for Adam, he is a stand up guy and his shop puts out the best work. Keep in mind it is Wired for Sound Motorsports. Lift, drops, rhino trick outs, tires wheels you name it and he or his crew will take care of.
Thanks for a stand up honest shop Adam.

Phat Matt
10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
kudos on the kudo for Adam, he is a stand up guy and his shop puts out the best work. Keep in mind it is Wired for Sound Motorsports. Lift, drops, rhino trick outs, tires wheels you name it and he or his crew will take care of.
Thanks for a stand up honest shop Adam.
Is this Adam? j/k ;)

Jyruiz
10-05-2006, 06:59 AM
They did the system on my boat, I would say it came out pretty nice.

Nord
10-05-2006, 07:17 AM
I need to get mine back over there, one of my boxes came away from one of the walls......
I put my grills on though and they look goooooood

Zaairman
10-05-2006, 07:57 AM
Get some pics! What exactly makes up your system?

ultra27jay
10-05-2006, 07:58 AM
mine rocks also. thanks again adam....

RiverDave
10-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Wired For Sound is the only place I'll ever go. Jeff and Adam are two of the nicest guys on the river. Plus have ya ever noticed that when you hear a loud stereo in a boat if ya look on the back it 9 times out of 10 sais Wired For Sound across the back?
RD

HM
10-05-2006, 09:25 AM
I hate that Adam guy... he is always parking his low budget toys in front of my house. He makes way too much noise and his dogs are a threat to the neighborhood!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :) :)

riverbound
10-05-2006, 09:37 AM
I have never actually used them but John and Adam did offer to fix my stereo at the river once. I had my systrem done somewhere else and had a few "issues" Adam and john crawled in the boat figured it all out and told me if I brought it up to them later that night they would fix it for me. Definitely stand up guys, I have seen on many occasions take the time out of their weekend and fix a customer's (and sometimes even non-customers) boat. Keep up the good work guys !

Cole Trickle
10-05-2006, 09:43 AM
I have never actually used them but John and Adam did offer to fix my stereo at the river once. I had my systrem done somewhere else and had a few "issues" Adam and john crawled in the boat figured it all out and told me if I brought it up to them later that night they would fix it for me. Definitely stand up guys, I have seen on many occasions take the time out of their weekend and fix a customer's (and sometimes even non-customers) boat. Keep up the good work guys !
Ass kisser!! :crossx: ;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491100_0541.jpg

AZJD
10-05-2006, 09:51 AM
Ass kisser!! :crossx: ;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2491100_0541.jpg
Nice shot of Adams boat in the background too!