PDA

View Full Version : Just saying HI

Unforgiven
10-04-2006, 08:20 PM
Hi I'm back. Sitting here drinking shots of Patron. I'm still around and I'm still a lurker. We're getting ready for Vegas and the National NHRA event and off for the finals in Pomona. Party Cat, Dia Sean, and hopefully Tina, will be attending. Hopefully all of you hot boaters will be coming by so this will be my last race with our A- Fuel Dragster. As for next year I will be going to Top Fuel Funny Car. Pomona will be the party spot so if you're coming by please email me at ebb4@pge.com. Hopefully Jordy will show up and we all know that "Tracy, HER 454" will flake out. Ms. Boatnam hopefully you will show up with your daughter. This has been a crazy year trying to figure out a new car and a new driver. Next Year will work out better with our TFFC driver and team! Talk to ya'll soon.....Eddie/ Unforgiven...//////
ps..at Pomona please bring Patron...and yes your wife/girlfriend can sit in the car!!!!!

Blown 472
10-04-2006, 08:24 PM
Hi I'm back. Sitting here drinking shots of Patron. I'm still around and I'm still a lurker. We're getting for Vegas for the National NHRA event and off for the finals in Pomona. Party Cat, Dia Sean, and hopefully Tina, will be attending. Hopefully all of you hot boaters will be coming by so this will be my last race with our A- Fuel Dragster. As for next year I will be going to Top Fuel Funny Car. Pomona will be the party spot so if you're coming by please email me at ebb4@pge.com. Hopefully Jordy will show up and we all know that "Tracy, HER 454" will flake out. Ms. Boatnam hopefully you will show up with your daughter. This has been a crazy year trying to figure out a new car and a new driver. Next Year will work out better with our TFFC driver and team! Talk to ya'll soon.....Eddie/ Unforgiven...//////
ps..at Pomona please bring Patron...and yes your wife/girlfriend can sit in the car!!!!!
New funny car?

Devil's Advocate
10-04-2006, 08:25 PM
Hi I'm back. Sitting here drinking shots of Patron. I'm still around and I'm still a lurker. We're getting for Vegas for the National NHRA event and off for the finals in Pomona. Party Cat, Dia Sean, and hopefully Tina, will be attending. Hopefully all of you hot boaters will be coming by so this will be my last race with our A- Fuel Dragster. As for next year I will be going to Top Fuel Funny Car. Pomona will be the party spot so if you're coming by please email me at ebb4@pge.com. Hopefully Jordy will show up and we all know that "Tracy, HER 454" will flake out. Ms. Boatnam hopefully you will show up with your daughter. This has been a crazy year trying to figure out a new car and a new driver. Next Year will work out better with our TFFC driver and team! Talk to ya'll soon.....Eddie/ Unforgiven...//////
Well then you should have said hello on my thread for lurkers.. :boxed: Welcome back..

Racer277
10-04-2006, 08:48 PM
How come I knew nothing of this????????
Still waiting to hear about Vegas.
XXOO
Dia
Call me tomorrow I will be at home. You know the number :)

Jordy
10-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Is that home as in your house or home as in the mall with your special private line that rings throughout the whole property??? :D :D :D

Racer277
10-04-2006, 08:53 PM
Is that home as in your house or home as in the mall with your special private line that rings throughout the whole property??? :D :D :D
Smart Azz- :) -House I am sick :yuk:
Oops did it again. Guess I better log off Sean. :p

Phat Matt
10-04-2006, 10:09 PM
I just might be in Pomona...for 3 days. :)

Unforgiven
10-05-2006, 02:46 PM
I just might be in Pomona...for 3 days. :)
Matt, I have no doubt that you will be there..are you gonna bring Jen?? I'm sure we can get Dia down there...(I'll tell her about the "new" mall thats been built close by...

Unforgiven
10-05-2006, 02:48 PM
How come I knew nothing of this????????
Still waiting to hear about Vegas.
XXOO
Dia
Dia, I couldn't tell you about the Funny Car earlier cause everyone on ***boat knows you can't keep a secret...Vegas is a go....

Mrs.Racer277
10-05-2006, 03:53 PM
Dia, I couldn't tell you about the Funny Car earlier cause everyone on ***boat knows you can't keep a secret...Vegas is a go....
Blah Blah Blah Drop the Jordytude :)
I will talk to you about Vegas

Jordy
10-05-2006, 03:55 PM
Blah Blah Blah Drop the Jordytude :)
That's clearly not a Jordytude. Definately more of an Edditude. ;)

Phat Matt
10-05-2006, 04:15 PM
Matt, I have no doubt that you will be there..are you gonna bring Jen?? I'm sure we can get Dia down there...(I'll tell her about the "new" mall thats been built close by...
I think I can get her out at least one day.

AltarGirl
10-05-2006, 04:38 PM
Hi I'm back. Sitting here drinking shots of Patron. I'm still around and I'm still a lurker. We're getting ready for Vegas and the National NHRA event and off for the finals in Pomona. Party Cat, Dia Sean, and hopefully Tina, will be attending. Hopefully all of you hot boaters will be coming by so this will be my last race with our A- Fuel Dragster. As for next year I will be going to Top Fuel Funny Car. Pomona will be the party spot so if you're coming by please email me at ebb4@pge.com. Hopefully Jordy will show up and we all know that "Tracy, HER 454" will flake out. Ms. Boatnam hopefully you will show up with your daughter. This has been a crazy year trying to figure out a new car and a new driver. Next Year will work out better with our TFFC driver and team! Talk to ya'll soon.....Eddie/ Unforgiven...//////
Hey there! How are you doing? Long time no see

Unforgiven
10-07-2006, 07:30 PM
Hey there! How are you doing? Long time no see
hey sweetheart long time no see..you on for Pomona??? let me know...Dia will more than likely pull a Tracy (her454) and Flake....The finals are almost here...POMONA roll call will be starting soon!! get ahold of me....Hey Pixalated Pussy...your tix is waiting...

barbigrl
10-08-2006, 04:09 PM
OMG your alive!!!! :) :) Hope all is well eddie!!! :)

AltarGirl
10-08-2006, 04:12 PM
hey sweetheart long time no see..you on for Pomona??? let me know...Dia will more than likely pull a Tracy (her454) and Flake....The finals are almost here...POMONA roll call will be starting soon!! get ahold of me....Hey Pixalated Pussy...your tix is waiting...
Keep me informed & we'll see what's goin on! :)

Mrs.Racer277
10-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Keep me informed & we'll see what's goin on! :)
Atleast one of us will be. :rolleyes:

Redneck
10-09-2006, 07:48 AM
Hey Eddie I will be at Pomona on friday with 10 kids from my school I work at for career day. Saturday should be me and the Mrs Ill try to make it by the pits and see ya.
Kenny