PDA

View Full Version : Four Floors of Whores

Trailer Park Casanova
10-04-2006, 11:00 PM
What's your overall opinion of legal Hookers?
Do you think less of them than you do anyone else?
Do you use them?
Nevada is full of them.
If ya go to Dumont Dunes, nearby Pahrump is full of legal brothels.
I was riding the Amtrac home and felt like talking to a group of Lesbians that I sometimes see at work and ride the train with.
A group of Marines entered the Bar car. Dressed razor sharp.
I bought 2 rounds.
They were on their way to Singapore and asked if I went there when I was in, and where to go.
"On Orchard street, The Four Floors of Whores" I told them. Ya get 3 women, and they do what ever ya asked them to for 30 minutes, last I heard, $40 US.
One of the The lezzies chimed in: "Do you guys think that you're superior to the girls?"
I told them, and we all concurred; "No, not at all, where do you get that idea? I don't think you girls get it about the male sex drive."
I've never thought less of the "working girls."
Do you?
What's your take??

ThongMagnet
10-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Dude, if you got to pay for it, its not the girls I look down on, its you needing to pay for it :confused:

Chromegorilla
10-05-2006, 04:10 AM
Dude, if you got to pay for it, its not the girls I look down on, its you needing to pay for it :confused:
Are you kidding?!?!?! A hooker is cheaper than any girlfriend a hundred times over..... :crossx: let alone a wife...... :) :rollside:

RitcheyRch
10-05-2006, 04:30 AM
Hookers???? Where????
Been to Singapore and did check out the action in Geylang and Orchard Towers.

Sangerdude
10-05-2006, 04:55 AM
Marriage is Domestic Prostitution :)

Richie Rich
10-05-2006, 05:41 AM
What's your overall opinion of legal Hookers?
I've never thought less of the "working girls."
Do you?
What's your take??
This is where you should take a "conservative liberals" approach like I do. For example: Ask me about crime & violence and I'm conservative; ask me about prostitution and I'm liberal. :crossx: :crossx:

ratso
10-05-2006, 05:49 AM
Dude... if you have a chick at all, you are paying for it lmfao... :rolleyes:

Queenbee
10-05-2006, 06:03 AM
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it!
My husband always jokes with guys that hit on me, "It's cool, you can take over payments." Last I heard they didn't finance hookers! :)

Thorsinc
10-05-2006, 06:24 AM
If my wife works a legit job does that make me a man *****? Or a man with a strong pimp hand?

INSman
10-05-2006, 06:31 AM
Agreed, we are ALL paying for it in one way or another :220v:

BadKachina
10-05-2006, 06:35 AM
Dude... if you have a chick at all, you are paying for it lmfao... :rolleyes:
Isn't that the truth, nothings free........ :rolleyes:
Unless your name is Kevin Federline.

Her454
10-05-2006, 07:20 AM
TPC, retirement has really enhanced your "thought" LMAO. Sometimes I wonder where the hell you come up with some of your topics. :rollside:

Seadog
10-05-2006, 07:39 AM
When I was stationed in Korea, it cost me $40/mo for my 'girlfriend'. That gave me exclusive rights, her hooch and the food she fed me. Before that, I had dealt with several of the girls in the country. My first threesome was not anywhere near what I expected. The drop dead gorgeous gal was a lump on the log, but the other gal was a lot of fun.
There are too many variables to label prostitutes as anything negative or positive. In many countries, it is the only choice for many young women. In Korea, it was legal and the only option if the girl was poor, did not have family or got pregnant out of wedlock.
Even here in the states, a lot of women may have been force into it at an early age, or just have a propencity for the trade. You have many that when they give up the trade, become ideal wives. And you have others that can never give it up. I don't judge them about their trade. I think everyone should be judge on how they treat their customers and those who are not customers.

Froggystyle
10-05-2006, 08:25 AM
What a cool, touchy subject for a Thursday morning...
I certainly have no lack of respect for the women. Being extremely happily married now, I also have no interest in their services either... kind of.
I have often imagined a world free of hangups on that end of things. I figured that if a guy could ever crack the code and figure out a way to convince his wife that "extra" sex was kind of like a maid... than they could share the info with others and spread the word. Statues would be commissioned in his honor...
I mean... let's draw some similarities... It isn't that either of us can't vacuum 4-5 days a week, it is just that it is inconvenient to one or the other, or perhaps deemed "too much vacuuming". Maybe one intends to vacuum towards the end of the night, but is just too tired. Worse, there could be a stigma cast upon the partner looking for a little more vacuuming to be done, and they could be made to feel like they were wrong for wanting that much vacuuming done. In this scenario... the appropriate solution clearly is to take some of the household money and hire a maid. After all, how can anyone expect someone to vacuum more than once a week considering their busy schedules. Hell, you are lucky sometimes to vacuum that once. I don't see anything wrong with bringing in a professional to help with the vacuuming if need be.
And on that note... imagine how creative you could be with directing the vacuuming if you were paying for it. You could just instruct them to vacuum over the drapes, and make sure you lift up the bed and vacuum under the dressers... both of them. Be sure that at least once a week you vacuum around the back, and if there is just too much vacuuming to be done, bring a friend. Your wife would want nothing to do with that kind of vacuuming anyway... why should she be upset? It would be similar to having to go shopping for guys... Sure, some shopping is part of being married and expected, but what if she wanted to drag you to the mall every single night for a Red Tag Sale marathon. You don't want anything to do with that... Some shopping yes... that kind of shopping... no way.
But, on the flip side of that, I am pretty sure I can get some 21 year olds I have met to do the vacuuming for free. How great would that be! No money spent, all of that pressure relieved. ALL of the vacuuming done.
Ahhhhhh.... perfect worlds...

Jordy
10-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Just CLASSIC Mr. Froggy!!! :D :D :D
As was pointed out, we all pay for it in some way, shape, or form. At least with the professionals you know what you're getting up front and don't have to worry about losing half your stuff when it's over. :D :D :D

Jbb
10-05-2006, 08:42 AM
Humerous tie in to Froggy's reply.....Brown calls his inflatable girlfriend..."Vacuum lips".... :p

Her454
10-05-2006, 08:49 AM
What a cool, touchy subject for a Thursday morning...
I certainly have no lack of respect for the women. Being extremely happily married now, I also have no interest in their services either... kind of.
I have often imagined a world free of hangups on that end of things. I figured that if a guy could ever crack the code and figure out a way to convince his wife that "extra" sex was kind of like a maid... than they could share the info with others and spread the word. Statues would be commissioned in his honor...
I mean... let's draw some similarities... It isn't that either of us can't vacuum 4-5 days a week, it is just that it is inconvenient to one or the other, or perhaps deemed "too much vacuuming". Maybe one intends to vacuum towards the end of the night, but is just too tired. Worse, there could be a stigma cast upon the partner looking for a little more vacuuming to be done, and they could be made to feel like they were wrong for wanting that much vacuuming done. In this scenario... the appropriate solution clearly is to take some of the household money and hire a maid. After all, how can anyone expect someone to vacuum more than once a week considering their busy schedules. Hell, you are lucky sometimes to vacuum that once. I don't see anything wrong with bringing in a professional to help with the vacuuming if need be.
And on that note... imagine how creative you could be with directing the vacuuming if you were paying for it. You could just instruct them to vacuum over the drapes, and make sure you lift up the bed and vacuum under the dressers... both of them. Be sure that at least once a week you vacuum around the back, and if there is just too much vacuuming to be done, bring a friend. Your wife would want nothing to do with that kind of vacuuming anyway... why should she be upset? It would be similar to having to go shopping for guys... Sure, some shopping is part of being married and expected, but what if she wanted to drag you to the mall every single night for a Red Tag Sale marathon. You don't want anything to do with that... Some shopping yes... that kind of shopping... no way.
But, on the flip side of that, I am pretty sure I can get some 21 year olds I have met to do the vacuuming for free. How great would that be! No money spent, all of that pressure relieved. ALL of the vacuuming done.
Ahhhhhh.... perfect worlds...
OMG, ROTFLMAO! I realllllllllllllly hope ya let Audrey read this............. Classic shiat Froggy.

Dave C
10-05-2006, 09:14 AM
LMAO I find it kind of ironic that he draws an analogy to vacuuming.. when a vacuum involves... "suction." :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
10-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Agreed, we are ALL paying for it in one way or another :220v:
So truth

MONEYFURNOTHIN
10-05-2006, 10:24 AM
I dont see any harm in paying for it, god knows i have spent a few bucks on it over the years. Should be legal, it would be safer for everybody involved.

YeLLowBoaT
10-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Who needs a hooker, when you have have drunk college chicks... :)
Most college chicks are 4 shots of takillya away from doing just about anything.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
10-05-2006, 10:44 AM
You have got a lot of learning to do. Im single (by choice) and am usually dating a couple woman at once. I have no problems getting laid. In fact sometimes (as pathetic as it sounds) i have it right next to me and i dont even hit it! However once in a while for a little treat, or while on a boys trip i like to order up a hot piece! It kinda like renting a ferarri for the night...... so whats gay about that?

RitcheyRch
10-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Well stated and have to agree 100%. Now, where are the hookers?
Just CLASSIC Mr. Froggy!!! :D :D :D
As was pointed out, we all pay for it in some way, shape, or form. At least with the professionals you know what you're getting up front and don't have to worry about losing half your stuff when it's over. :D :D :D

Jbb
10-05-2006, 10:50 AM
Who needs a hooker, when you have have drunk college chicks... :)
Most college chicks are 4 shots of takillya away from doing just about anything.
:D :D

Makinitdrip
10-05-2006, 10:55 AM
I can't even think anymore after reading froggys post. I just keep laughing and picturing 2 maids vacuming.

RitcheyRch
10-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Are the maids naked????
I can't even think anymore after reading froggys post. I just keep laughing and picturing 2 maids vacuming.

Chipster27
10-05-2006, 11:23 AM
They were on their way to Singapore and asked if I went there when I was in, and where to go.
Semper Fi Devil Dog

seanv
10-05-2006, 11:47 AM
hmmmm airfare to bangkok is pretty reasonable :crossx:

SHOTKALLIN
10-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Isn't that the truth, nothings free........ :rolleyes:
Unless your name is Kevin Federline.
kevin is a man w h o r e

SHOTKALLIN
10-05-2006, 12:51 PM
if i were a young marine overseas.........you never know which piece could be your last. I hear that in the PI $40 will last you all weekend. exchange rate is like $1 us to $53 philipines. A beer is a nickel. Nice retirement spot for a single old geazer. :crossx:

Trailer Park Casanova
10-05-2006, 02:58 PM
OK,, so you're on a cruise with a Navy fleet with 4500 other men, been at sea for 154 days, go into one foreign port like Singapore for one day, then back to sea for another 154 days,,, and you ain't gonna pay to get laid??? :idea:
OK.. I get it.
Dude, you ain't gonna get laid for 309 days if you don't pay for it.. or do you have some other plan we don't know about???

Froggystyle
10-05-2006, 02:58 PM
OMG, ROTFLMAO! I realllllllllllllly hope ya let Audrey read this............. Classic shiat Froggy.
I was just posting it up there for someone else to try. In this particular instance, I think I would rather be the one commissioning the statue than the one deserving the statue.
I have done enough "pioneering" in the last couple of years. I will wait and have someone else crack the code on this one... :D

Froggystyle
10-05-2006, 03:00 PM
OK,, so you're on a cruise with a Navy fleet with 4500 other men, been at sea for 154 days, go into one foreign port like Singapore for one day, then back to sea for another 154 days,,, and you ain't gonna pay to get laid??? :idea:
OK.. I get it.
Dude, you ain't gonna get laid for 309 days if you don't pay for it.. or do you have some other plan we don't know about???
It isn't like a submarine Ross... We have a co-ed Navy now. That is what the fan-rooms and morale petty officers are for. :D

Keith E. Sayre
10-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Froggy: Wes, that vacuum thing had our entire office falling over. Funniest
thing I've ever heard you come up with by far.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Froggystyle
10-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Froggy: Wes, that vacuum thing had our entire office falling over. Funniest
thing I've ever heard you come up with by far.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
I have my moments... I am just waiting to hear Tom chime in on this thread...
On that note... nobody needs to mention this whole thing to Audrey, right? :D
Froggy"stillhappyhehasreasonablycleanfloors"style

Trailer Park Casanova
10-05-2006, 04:44 PM
Only three ways one pays for sex in Singapore:
3:The cheapest is buying sex
2: The second cheapest is getting married and that's expensive.
1: The most expensive is taking it without permission, and that'll cost your life. They execute.

AltarGirl
10-05-2006, 04:46 PM
hahahaha, that's great

YeLLowBoaT
10-05-2006, 05:25 PM
Only three ways one pays for sex in Singapore:
1: The most expensive is taking it without permission, and that'll cost your life. They execute.
I wish they would do that here... they aslo hang ppl for drug smuggling, another thing we need to do here.

mickeyfinn
10-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Seems that everyone has lost sight of the real point behind paying a prostitute or a hooker. You don't pay her for the sex, you pay her for going home after you are finished. :rollside:

beerjet
10-05-2006, 08:44 PM
Seems that everyone has lost sight of the real point behind paying a prostitute or a hooker. You don't pay her for the sex, you pay her for going home after you are finished. :rollside:
You took the words right out of my mouth .
YOUR NOT PAYING FOR SEX , YOUR PAYING HER TO LEAVE .
If I ever get a divorce . Hookers for the rest of my life. Vagina-monie alone makes me nervous.

BajaMike
10-06-2006, 07:52 PM
That is such a bull shit, old fashioned concept, I'll bet you spend more for your non-hookers then I've ever paid for a "pro"......and probably don't get as much pleasure/fun/friendship. :idea:
To answer Ross's question, I've known a lot of hookers and dancers, and many that I think very highly of!
:rollside:

Charley
10-06-2006, 08:53 PM
but I thought prostititution mean't that sex and money exchanging hands ... seems like just the money thing to me
:cry: :cry:

CBadDad
10-07-2006, 10:26 AM
There are some classic replies here.
I have no problem with pro's and I have sampled more than a few. The problem I find is that, for me, it's the emotional aspect that makes the sex go off. I mean if you paid someone to vaccum then all is good once the job is done. But if I can talk you into vaccuming under the dressers and around the back, then you thank me for it afterwards, I feel like the king that I am suppose to be.
But back on topic, if that is the way someone wants to pay their bills who am I to say something is wrong with that. Friggin coal miners job is way more dangerous. I bet they wish that they could fock to feed their families instead.