PDA

View Full Version : cap'n chuy--are you up?

2forcefull
10-05-2006, 01:36 AM
hey chuy, just sold the nordic. the guy and his buddy drove down from salt lake, bought the boat and are hea :cool: ded to havasu for the weekend, you will never guess who he was, kind of famous at havasu for a bad reason.

RitcheyRch
10-05-2006, 04:20 AM
Inquiring minds wanna know who it was.

2forcefull
10-05-2006, 07:25 AM
the guy that while he was up in his room sleeping, his two buddys got in his cheetah and flipped it and were both killed. he said he got sued by is buddys family for 300k and lost cause he left the keys in the boat :frown:

RitcheyRch
10-05-2006, 07:58 AM
Wow, wild story.
the guy that while he was up in his room sleeping, his two buddys got in his cheetah and flipped it and were both killed. he said he got sued by is buddys family for 300k and lost cause he left the keys in the boat :frown:

2forcefull
10-05-2006, 08:17 AM
yeah, kinda gave cheetah a bad name, witness's said the guy[R.I.P.] was drunk out of his mind and just hammering the $hit out of the boat on way too ruff of water for the boat size. THE OWNER BECAME LIABLE FOR LEAVING THE KEYS IN THE BOAT WHEN HE WENT UP TO HIS ROOM :skull:

cap'n chuy
10-05-2006, 10:25 AM
ya im awake now. i heard about that wreck and saw the boat. they say it was going at least 90mph+ in rough water. it was your dream boat, a 24 stiletto.

djunkie
10-05-2006, 11:10 AM
yeah, kinda gave cheetah a bad name, witness's said the guy[R.I.P.] was drunk out of his mind and just hammering the $hit out of the boat on way too ruff of water for the boat size. THE OWNER BECAME LIABLE FOR LEAVING THE KEYS IN THE BOAT WHEN HE WENT UP TO HIS ROOM :skull:
Thats f**cking Bullshit. Sucks that they died but they're the ones who took the boat.

2forcefull
10-05-2006, 01:04 PM
the whole pain and suffering for money is bull$hit
next time you bump your head try rubbing a dollar bill on it and see if it feels better, then try a hundred dollar bill and see if the bump goes away :cool:

2forcefull
10-05-2006, 01:10 PM
any way the guy was pretty cool, the two guys where his best friends, so if that wasn't enough thier familys drug him thru court for money mak'in him constantly relive the deal over and over, that sucks :cool:

2forcefull
10-05-2006, 01:15 PM
ya they say it was going at least 90mph+ in rough water. it was your dream boat, a 24 stiletto.
bullshit, the only way a cheetah will go 90mph is on the trailer hooked up to my dodge diesel :cool: