PDA

View Full Version : So, who is a good boat detailer in the RIv/Corona/OC area?

DILLIGAF
10-05-2006, 01:23 PM
I might want to get my boat detailed as I am feeling kind of lazy....Of course I would want a mobile guy if possible.
Any suggestions?

Hardly Satisfied
10-05-2006, 01:33 PM
I think there is someone on the boards that does detailing, I think he might be SOCAL DETAILING. hope this helps

Havasu Carrera
10-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Capitain Ron in Lake Havasu City!
I never let anyone detail my boat! I have only paid to have a buddies done a few times and that was a few years ago for letting me borrow it!!.
Capitain Ron did me right! Again he is in Havasu.

RUSHIN ROULETTE
10-05-2006, 01:48 PM
I have a guy that comes by every week at my work to do our cars and boats. He does a great job and is fair on price. Manuel Trejo 714-290-0608 that's his cell# Tell him Rod @ CFR sent ya...

DILLIGAF
10-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Capitain Ron in Lake Havasu City!
I never let anyone detail my boat! I have only paid to have a buddies done a few times and that was a few years ago for letting me borrow it!!.
Capitain Ron did me right! Again he is in Havasu.
Great....I will just hook up the boat and drive it out to him.....lol
I am really looking for people local to the area in my title of the thread.
Thanks though
Keep em coming please......

K9Blitz
10-05-2006, 01:51 PM
I'll be able to give you better scoop on Saturday night. SOCALDETAIL will be at my house in the OC Saturday doing a full detail on my 24' Essex Valor.
Good, bad or ugly, I will post the details on the detail. I will add that I am giving him my business based on some good reviews.

DILLIGAF
10-05-2006, 01:52 PM
I'll be able to give you better scoop on Saturday night. SOCALDETAIL will be at my house in the OC Saturday doing a full detail on my 24' Essex Valor.
Good, bad or ugly, I will post the details on the detail. I will add that I am giving him my business based on some good reviews.
Please let me know how it turns out....

andy01
10-05-2006, 01:53 PM
I have somebody, but you have to stay dressed while he details your boat you homo....... let me know if you need his info

boatnam2
10-05-2006, 01:55 PM
i have the rigger from laveycarft do mine,does a pretty good job.he is off the 15 at 6th street.he wil also change your oil.

DILLIGAF
10-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Send me the numbers via PM if you could....
Thanks Andy....lol

K9Blitz
10-05-2006, 04:42 PM
I had some last minute scheduling issues that I had to run by Mark from SOCALDETAIL. I thought I would have to cancel for this Saturday, but Mark showed he knows what customer service is and he's going to do the complete detail even with the afternoon start time. I'll keep you posted on the work, but so far the customer service and scheduling ease has been excellent.