PDA

View Full Version : jailbait

Fast Freddy
10-05-2006, 01:28 PM
anybody see paris new music vid! so what do you think? paris is not really my type but i do like her new vid. she can sing better than i ever imagined. i don't know about you guys but if i was her student and she came on to me like she did that kid in the vid i would PIIHB.......

ratso
10-05-2006, 01:40 PM
anybody see paris new music vid! so what do you think? paris is not really my type but i do like her new vid. she can sing better than i ever imagined. i don't know about you guys but if i was her student and she came on to me like she did that kid in the vid i would PIIHB.......
PIIHB???
Put It In Her Butt????

Fast Freddy
10-05-2006, 09:07 PM
10-4

Todd969
10-05-2006, 09:12 PM
mixing boards are a wondeful thing. :rolleyes:

beerjet
10-05-2006, 09:18 PM
She cant sing . Big okie doke on the PIIHB though. :wink:

Nord
10-05-2006, 09:30 PM
She cant sing . Big okie doke on the PIIHB though. :wink:
Speakilng of Piihb, I think Beerjet likes a little budunka dunk according to his avitar ;)

jdogginla
10-06-2006, 07:17 AM
she can't sing............it's not her singing. hmmmm remember Milli Vanilli. Just thought u'd like to know. But that doesn't mean you can't still do the butt thing. NICE!@$

RitcheyRch
10-06-2006, 10:43 AM
Most definitely would PIIHB.

desertbird
10-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Think about it this way.....
Justin Timberlake recorded the song instead,
He dances around a 15 year old girl the way Paris does the kid in her video...
....even better, it's Michael Jacksons new song.....
'nuff said. Child abuse/endagerment is unacceptable at any level.
:argue:

desertbird
10-06-2006, 11:30 AM
she is old enough to vote(might not know how though), so how is it abuse? It's only abuse if she doesn't like it:D
Not Paris! :rollside: The kid she is dancing (molesting) around in the video!
Nevermind.... :rolleyes: ....we'd all stick it to Paris if given the opportunity. I just don't think it's cool that she makes a mockery of some of these recent schoolteacher cases. In each of the recent, it's been a femal teacher chasing the teen boy. If it were the other way around (male teacher chasing teenage girl) we'd have a mob with torches and pitchforks.

Not So Fast
10-06-2006, 11:48 AM
No tits, flat ass and bony legs and not very attractive!! Plus side is a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NSF

Fast Freddy
10-06-2006, 12:50 PM
No tits, flat ass and bony legs and not very attractive!! Plus side is a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ NSF
agreed. at the end of the day when paris takes off all that makeup and bling she couldn't hold a candle to my wife without makeup. she sure she does smell good though ($$$$$$$$). personally i think britney spears is way more attractive and more talented. paris can't dance and the way britney moves makes my pecker hard.......

TAF
10-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Not Paris! :rollside: The kid she is dancing (molesting) around in the video!
Nevermind.... :rolleyes: ....we'd all stick it to Paris if given the opportunity. I just don't think it's cool that she makes a mockery of some of these recent schoolteacher cases. In each of the recent, it's been a femal teacher chasing the teen boy. If it were the other way around (male teacher chasing teenage girl) we'd have a mob with torches and pitchforks.
Wasn't there a Police song and for that matter Van Halen!!! She was hot! I love those sexy librarian looking hotties!!!