PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Hook Ups ???

Shawny Mac
10-05-2006, 07:04 PM
I am going to Vegas tomorrow for my bachelor party.... I am getting married on Oct. 21.... Does anybody have any hook ups at any of the good bars or clubs ? I would appreciate any help you guyz could give. FYI, we are staying at the Hard Rock. I dont mind waiting in line, but it would be sweet if anyone could hook me and the fellas up with some VIP treatment.

Phat Matt
10-05-2006, 08:20 PM
Try calling the club you would like to go to and ask for the VIP host. That is what they are there for.

talbert450r
10-05-2006, 08:27 PM
I have an inside to the printing company in Vegas that prints all the VIP passes for the top clubs and free entry, free drinks, etc, etc. If im out there next week I will pick some up for you. :)

h2oski2fast
10-05-2006, 08:30 PM
I just call Rich Wilk, he handles the rest.

HavasuSelect
10-05-2006, 08:51 PM
I have an inside to the printing company in Vegas that prints all the VIP passes for the top clubs and free entry, free drinks, etc, etc. If im out there next week I will pick some up for you. :)
I'm actually leaving tomorrow at 9 a.m. would it be too much trouble to get a couple more :) I'm pretty sure there'd be a case of beer in it for ya :p

HavasuSelect
10-05-2006, 08:53 PM
I am going to Vegas tomorrow for my bachelor party.... I am getting married on Oct. 21.... Does anybody have any hook ups at any of the good bars or clubs ? I would appreciate any help you guyz could give. FYI, we are staying at the Hard Rock. I dont mind waiting in line, but it would be sweet if anyone could hook me and the fellas up with some VIP treatment.
Check the club websites as well. A few weeks ago I bought a pass online for Rain at the Palms. It was $50 and we just walked right in. No line. We prob saved a good 2-4 hours of waiting. Also, The Beach has a deal where you pay $50 bucks for entry and all you can drink all night! It's a very cool place. Awesome vibe and hot bartenders.

talbert450r
10-05-2006, 09:14 PM
I'm actually leaving tomorrow at 9 a.m. would it be too much trouble to get a couple more :) I'm pretty sure there'd be a case of beer in it for ya :p
I won't be able to get them by tomorrow, Im in Modesto today and maybe in Vegas on monday.

HavasuSelect
10-05-2006, 09:19 PM
I won't be able to get them by tomorrow, Im in Modesto today and maybe in Vegas on monday.
No worries, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyways :)
P.S. your new boat looks bitchen.

talbert450r
10-05-2006, 09:21 PM
No worries, it was worth a shot. Thanks anyways :)
P.S. your new boat looks bitchen.
Thanks
Ill pick some up for the next time you go :rollside:

HavasuSelect
10-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Thanks
Ill pick some up for the next time you go :rollside:
Awesome! Thanks again.

a catered life
10-05-2006, 09:57 PM
generally when i tell them who i am the doors open :p

Shawny Mac
10-06-2006, 12:52 AM
Does the VIP host care whether or not your staying at their hotel ?

Phat Matt
10-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Does the VIP host care whether or not your staying at their hotel ?
Not usually. The hotels don't run all of the clubs themselves. I am not saying it's going to be free but they are the ones who pretty much control the tables and list and such.