PDA

View Full Version : Raiders News Just In..........

FryJet
10-06-2006, 10:06 AM
OAKLAND , (CA)--Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately
suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.
F.J.

Jyruiz
10-06-2006, 10:07 AM
OAKLAND , (CA)--Oakland Raiders football practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field. Head coach Art Shell immediately
suspended practice and called the police and federal investigators. After a complete analysis, FBI forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the GOAL LINE. Practice resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season.
F.J.
FLMAO!!!!!!!!

dmontzsta
10-06-2006, 10:07 AM
Lmao

Brady Bunch
10-06-2006, 10:09 AM
F.J.
:D Thats funny!

Boatandrvloanguy
10-06-2006, 10:13 AM
That right there was the funniest thing I've read in awhile, sorry Raider Fan,,dont even thank about jumping ship and becomming a Charger fan..

XFactor
10-06-2006, 10:16 AM
If anybody missed my last few posts related to the Raiders, here ya go,
RAIDERS SUCK !!

VanDeano
10-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Im a die hard Raiders Fan, but that was some funny sheit. :smile:

Not So Fast
10-06-2006, 10:28 AM
:D :D :D :D Sorry Mrs Luvnlife but thats funny NSF

RitcheyRch
10-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Thats hilarious

FryJet
10-06-2006, 04:11 PM
From the site www.theraiderssuck.com
October 6, 2006, 6:40 pm
It's hard being a Faider Fan these days. Your team keeps failing. I wish I could say I felt bad for you guys but I don't. I love seeing the Faiders at the bottom.
Just keep your cool, drink your 40 ouncers and stay out of trouble. Before you know it the draft will be here and you'll get all excited about your team, just to end up at the bottom once again.
F.J.

HCS
10-06-2006, 04:15 PM
They had the same problem across the bay. :rollside:

chub
10-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I got nothin. I'm a Packer fan. Going to GB in Dec. for the Lions game. Should be.
Freezin!/Cool!

shueman
10-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Good one.....2 phunie.... :)

AltarGirl
10-06-2006, 04:52 PM
F.J.
Saw that this morning, & it's still funny! LOL :cool:

LUVNLIFE
10-06-2006, 04:54 PM
Wow :supp: This must be the only joke the Raider Haters are intelligent enough to retain :rolleyes: It's only been on here several times :p

bignet
10-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Wow :supp: This must be the only joke the Raider Haters are intelligent enough to retain :rolleyes: It's only been on here several times :p
No shit....I've said it once and I'll say it again. R8R Haters can eat a dick up and hick up! :crossx: Keep riding our d*cks! I love the fact that everyone's talking about my squad and ain't nobody talking about yours! Just goes to show you, everyone better recognize the R8R Nation!
:crossx:
bignet

Wet Dream
10-06-2006, 05:23 PM
Just goes to show you, everyone better recognize the R8R Nation!
bignet
You're kidding...right?

FryJet
10-06-2006, 05:33 PM
No shit....I've said it once and I'll say it again. R8R Haters can eat a dick up and hick up! :crossx: Keep riding our d*cks! I love the fact that everyone's talking about my squad and ain't nobody talking about yours! Just goes to show you, everyone better recognize the R8R Nation!
:crossx:
bignet
Sorry, I just thought it was funny. Get your face out of Al Davis' lap and you will see how fiunny it is too............ :rollside:
F.J.