PDA

View Full Version : US versus Canada , upcoming episode on Pinks

spectras only
10-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Will be aired around february .

Magic34
10-06-2006, 01:38 PM
Will be aired around february .
They have been shooting episodes it seems like every weekend. I know someone from the show and he has been gone a ton for next season episodes.

spectras only
10-06-2006, 02:06 PM
This is the first between the two countries . Was taped last week .Expect a maple leaf painted on the hood of the 69 Camaro .Local guys built the car .

cordova
10-07-2006, 06:21 PM
where is the episode filmed?? I think it'll be in the states, drag racing isn't all that big up here. I just hope it's not filmed in some redneck part of the southern states....I always hate those episodes where a guy from like LA or New York city race in some hillbilly city and the crowd just flames the out of towner. It's crazy how the hometown advantage really has an affect on things. I know it'd feel shitty when I show up to race and everybody is shouting bad things at me

hoolign
10-07-2006, 07:32 PM
where is the episode filmed?? I think it'll be in the states, drag racing isn't all that big up here. I just hope it's not filmed in some redneck part of the southern states....I always hate those episodes where a guy from like LA or New York city race in some hillbilly city and the crowd just flames the out of towner. It's crazy how the hometown advantage really has an affect on things. I know it'd feel shitty when I show up to race and everybody is shouting bad things at me
Better be filmed out at Mission! Where you from??

cordova
10-08-2006, 02:32 PM
mississauga, ontario. there's like only 1 or 2 really big drag strips in ontario, nothing really renouned. it'll probably be why it;ll be in the states. We have like 5 cart races and 3 f1 races, i really wanna check out an f1 sometime

spectras only
10-08-2006, 02:49 PM
where is the episode filmed?? I think it'll be in the states, drag racing isn't all that big up here. I just hope it's not filmed in some redneck part of the southern states....
It was filmed at redneck raceway seattle :rollside: .
maybe drag racing isn't big in ontario , but sure as heck popular at Mission raceway in redneck country here :p :rollside:
http://www.missionraceway.com/

cordova
10-10-2006, 09:41 AM
ha ha ha ha there's rednecks in seattle???? Well I will probably watch it and i hope the locals don't make toomuch fun of us!!