PDA

View Full Version : Online Affair PART II

Kilrtoy
10-06-2006, 04:53 PM
Before you answer here is more information:
We've been married for 10 years
I have never strayed since we met, period. Never even considered it.
Overall, the marriage has been good.
There are no kids.
I have worshiped her since the day we met but I have not been a pushover.
I have been struggling with this big time.
It looks as though the marriage is over. God, I just can't believe this.
This is one time I f*cking hate the internet.
You need to step back and take a look at the past ten years. According to you or maybe im reading too much into, it has been the best ten years of your life......
PEOPLE MAKES MISTAKES, can you forgive her and let it go
Only you can say yes I will walk away and yes I will be happy. Sometimes people forget what they have until it is gone and/or until the threat of it is gone.
Sit down think about it and talk with her, before you make any rash decisions
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU,
KILRTOY

Tequila-John
10-06-2006, 04:56 PM
Before you answer here is more information:
We've been married for 10 years
I have never strayed since we met, period. Never even considered it.
Overall, the marriage has been good.
There are no kids.
I have worshiped her since the day we met but I have not been a pushover.
I have been struggling with this big time.
It looks as though the marriage is over. God, I just can't believe this.
This is one time I f*cking hate the internet.
You need to step back and take a look at the past ten years. According to you or maybe im reading too much into, it has been the best ten years of your life......
Only you can say yes I will walk away and yes I will be happy. Sometimes people forget what they have until it is gone and/or until the threat of it is gone.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU,
KILRTOY
Great advice,
Either way he needs to forgive her so he doesn't carry all the anger inside, and take it all out on the next lady that comes into him life.

phebus
10-06-2006, 04:59 PM
Kilrtoy, it's nice to see your sensitive side come out..............homo :rollside:

HM
10-06-2006, 05:01 PM
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU,
KILRTOY
Wow, you a very liberal view of the word "mistake." I always crack up when people use that word to get out of the consequences of their actions.
He already said she doesn't see anything wrong with it...demonstrating her complete lack of consideration for him and his feelings. Oh, yah, that is just a "mistake."

Jordan_23_85205
10-06-2006, 05:03 PM
I've been watching this post all day and I agree with Kilrtoy. You see I had an affair on my wife with one of her best friends. I thought for sure I knew what I wanted and at that point it wasn't my wife.
However, when I stepped back and looked around I realized I made a HUGE mistake. My wife and I went through some tough times after but we stayed together. I can tell you now 7 years later that we have a better relationship then we've ever had.
Since that unfaithful time, I haven't even thought about sleeping with someone else. So the whole once they do it, they'll do it again theory is wrong.
You have to decide on your own about the next step! I wish you all the luck because I know this is tough!
Good Luck!!
Regards,
Keith

Aqua Boogie1
10-06-2006, 05:07 PM
I've said it once and Im'a say again..................If she would admit to it, then work on it. But since she is lying about and there's proof, then f*** her. Move on.......................................Its a done deal!!!!!!

phebus
10-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Is it just me, but does anyone else have a problem with a guy that no one knows, with a wife that no one knows, coming on here and asking advice from no one he knows, about what he should do with his marraige.
Give me a f*cking break, he'd may as well go down to his local bar, and take a vote.

Mandelon
10-06-2006, 05:20 PM
C'mon Rick. Maybe he's been lurking long enough to know we are always right about these things. :p

INSman
10-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Is it just me, but does anyone else have a problem with a guy that no one knows, with a wife that no one knows, coming on here and asking advice from no one he knows, about what he should do with his marraige.
Give me a f*cking break, he'd may as well go down to his local bar, and take a vote.
why so angry ??!!?? :rollside:

SummitKarl
10-06-2006, 05:52 PM
so thats what the ballot box at the firehouse was for :crossx: :)

Parker Dreamin
10-06-2006, 05:57 PM
good to ask for opinions.. but only you know what you should do, pick what street you are going to go down and dont look back, if you do you are only phucking yourself.
It looks like things got a little boring around the house so she started sniffing around and you caught her at it. Cheating I dont know, but phucking with your head and emotions is not fun at all, for all parties involved. Dont be quick to decide, take some time and hug it out with her.

Boatandrvloanguy
10-06-2006, 06:00 PM
so if you are having an online affair with yourself is that considered cheating on yourself...just asking

kanedog
10-06-2006, 06:56 PM
kilrtoy, well said!

Boatcop
10-06-2006, 08:08 PM
so if you are having an online affair with yourself is that considered cheating on yourself...just asking
Only if you're typing with your left hand.
(Right hand if you're left handed)

hoolign
10-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Wow, you a very liberal view of the word "mistake." I always crack up when people use that word to get out of the consequences of their actions.
He already said she doesn't see anything wrong with it...demonstrating her complete lack of consideration for him and his feelings. Oh, yah, that is just a "mistake."
LMAO!... " it accidenly slipped inside her... a total fluke ...an accident if you will " .there are no 'mistakes" you wanna be with someone else ..go! ...git...but don't sugar coat it with "mistake" ..hit the fukkin road! a mistake is washing my white shirt with your red thong" :rollside: :rollside:

Old Texan
10-06-2006, 08:21 PM
From my experience if you announce your wife is cheating on you at the local pub, watch the place slowly empty with all the hard dicks slipping out the back headed over to your house for a quick easy one.... :crossx:

GHT
10-06-2006, 08:21 PM
What is your point??? Yvonne doesn't talk to me enough on the computer to warrant an on-line affair. She still puts you first.. :)

Kilrtoy
10-06-2006, 08:30 PM
I was simply giveing the guy a different perspective, Im sure there are alot of guys on here that have been cheated on and taken their wife back.
This thread was created so he could here something else besides FU CK HER.
HOLY MOLY...
I thought the bible said to turn a cheek, give forgiveness, guess you dont practice what youi preach :rollside:

rmarion
10-06-2006, 09:20 PM
IMO, I believe that when a women/wife has thoughts or has cheated even via cybra sex IT'S OVER!!!!!
remember Women are from Pluto and men have no idea what a women is thinking..... :220v:
if a man cheated, he only has one thought.... :) then 5 minutes later he can be back to lovin his wife/girlfriend again.
if a women cheat's = she's done with her Hubby/boyfriend.
DTB and start going to the gym ...... :crossx:
two things at the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!! workinout & some some fine FEMALES in spandex trying to impress someone!!! or anyone whose stable-wealthly (this coming frm a 30# overweight fatazz whose is married for 25 years STILL MADDLY DROLLS OVER HIS WIFE)
time to impress and flash some cash around those 25/30 yr old's........ :)

SHOTKALLIN
10-06-2006, 09:41 PM
a guy can cheat for sex and just sex.....most women have to have something emotional before they have sex.
just my .02

Old Texan
10-07-2006, 04:58 AM
a guy can cheat for sex and just sex.....most women have to have something emotional before they have sex.
just my .02
Is "money" considered emotional?

jimslade
10-07-2006, 05:06 AM
I agree with Kilrtoy.........Forgiveness is tough. The benefits can be greater. (sometimes)

H20skier
10-07-2006, 05:13 AM
When I confronted her she denied it but then she finally states she is in love with him and tells me to leave. After a couple of days she recants and states she only said that to get me out.
I believe that this is the key part of the message. It's over for her for whatever reason and, sadly, there's very little chance of things going back to the way they were. Time to move on with his life.

ratso
10-07-2006, 06:37 AM
...he could always pay some dipshit with a degree $200 an hour to get the same answers he is getting on here... from people that have lived it or experienced it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-07-2006, 08:07 AM
LMAO well, I was going to say but my DV is over and I got everything I wanted so F them I am happy without the b____ :rollside:

riverbound
10-07-2006, 08:11 AM
Great advice,
Either way he needs to forgive her so he doesn't carry all the anger inside, and take it all out on the next lady that comes into him life.
Very true

HM
10-07-2006, 09:23 AM
HOLY MOLY...
I thought the bible said to turn a cheek, give forgiveness, guess you dont practice what youi preach :rollside:
LOL...I live by the old testiment...we are allowed to kill people. Eye for an eye, baby. :D

CBadDad
10-07-2006, 09:37 AM
If he decided to stay (which I don't think he has) he will always wonder what she's doing when he isn't around. That is no way to live your live with the one you think you love. Trust in a relationship is everything. IMHO, moving on, starting over and trying again is his only option.
After all, "you're not a failure until you quit trying", Albert Einstien.

Kilrtoy
10-07-2006, 02:10 PM
LOL...I live by the old testiment...we are allowed to kill people. Eye for an eye, baby. :D
This explains the LOIN CLOTH you wear in public

jimslade
10-07-2006, 04:15 PM
LOL...I live by the old testiment...we are allowed to kill people. Eye for an eye, baby. :D The old testament is dealing with communal justice. Not retrobution

HM
10-07-2006, 04:18 PM
The old testament is dealing with communal justice. Not retrobution
Are you stalking me? Because that would be super. :D

Unforgiven
10-07-2006, 07:34 PM
hell I rather be UNFORGIVEN....get over it get even and move on...hey KILRTOY..hows your wife/ my girlfriend doing???? :argue:

Kilrtoy
10-07-2006, 08:31 PM
hell I rather be UNFORGIVEN....get over it get even and move on...hey KILRTOY..hows your wife/ my girlfriend doing???? :argue:
Well she is in havi partying at barley Brothers and i am working in L.A. :boxed:

ROZ
10-07-2006, 08:36 PM
Maybe PT is Maxwedge's original screen name :D

ROZ
10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
If he decided to stay (which I don't think he has) he will always wonder what she's doing when he isn't around.
If that's the idea of a happy marriage, I'd rather be unhappy :D

jimslade
10-08-2006, 05:12 AM
Are you stalking me? Because that would be super. :D Yes, I'm looking for a bone for my great dane.