PDA

View Full Version : Customer service accolades

Not So Fast
10-07-2006, 11:01 AM
I recently put some Infinity speakers in my boat and somehow lost the stickers that came with them so I called them and the young girl says no problem, we'll send you some right off, cool I say. Today I get a package from Harmon Consumer group with 3 different sets of stickers, two hacky sack balls and a T shirt and a Thank you!!! Roll back to the Magic regatta where a T shirt could not be had and when I called and talked to the lady in charge she says I will send you one free of charge it you would like. Three emails later and I'm still waiting. Its the little things in life that make a difference I guess :rolleyes: NSF

Tom Brown
10-07-2006, 11:25 AM
If you want a Magic t-shirt, check with Nashville Bound. I hear he doesn't wear his much.

Not So Fast
10-07-2006, 12:03 PM
If you want a Magic t-shirt, check with Nashville Bound. I hear he doesn't wear his much.
Funny, very funny :D NSF

jackmagic
10-07-2006, 01:11 PM
who did you speak with at Magic, at which office?

Not So Fast
10-07-2006, 01:14 PM
who did you speak with at Magic, at which office?
Mandy in Phoenix, no problem, I'm over it. Just a comparison in the little make you feel goods. :D NSF

jackmagic
10-07-2006, 01:31 PM
forward the emails to nacole@magicpowerboats.com ... i dont know that we have the regatta specific shirts anymore, but there is the regular logo tee's up at the havasu office... :rollside:

Not So Fast
10-07-2006, 05:45 PM
forward the emails to nacole@magicpowerboats.com ... i dont know that we have the regatta specific shirts anymore, but there is the regular logo tee's up at the havasu office... :rollside:
Thanks but as I said I'm over it, nice of you to offer though :) NSF