PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Fans????

Wet Dream
10-08-2006, 03:32 PM
You guys are awfully quiet today. :D :rollside: :D :rollside: :D :rollside:
TO who? What? :yuk:

barbigrl
10-08-2006, 04:04 PM
GO EAGLES>......That was a great game!! TO got spanked!!!

barbigrl
10-08-2006, 04:05 PM
They are currently at home crying..... :cry:

MayDaze
10-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Looks like TO is ready to wear out his welcome in Dallas too... I wonder if its to late for him to pick up Tennis or Boxing..

Riverless
10-08-2006, 05:22 PM
Fly Eagles Fly, On The Road To Victory.
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.
Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!

SmokinLowriderSS
10-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Well, I decided to watch X2 after watching my guys get their azz handed to 'em. :cool: Gotta see the good guys win SOMETIME. :p

SHOTKALLIN
10-08-2006, 06:07 PM
T.O. is overrated. Definitely not worth all the extra drahma that comes along for the ride when he's on your roster. :argue:

Hardly Satisfied
10-08-2006, 06:33 PM
GO EAGLES>......That was a great game!! TO got spanked!!!
it was nice to see dallas get there a$$ kicked today

Hardly Satisfied
10-08-2006, 06:34 PM
Fight Eagles Fight, Score A Touchdown 1-2-3.
Hit 'Em Low.
Hit 'Em High.
And We'll Watch Our Eagles Fly.
E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!
go eagles

Wet Dream
10-08-2006, 06:36 PM
T.O. is overrated. Definitely not worth all the extra drahma that comes along for the ride when he's on your roster. :argue:
Exactly!!

HammerDown
10-08-2006, 06:39 PM
Please, at best the Eagles are chumps...they got lucky this time, but will wet their pants later in the season...as always.

SHOTKALLIN
10-08-2006, 07:14 PM
they wont get past chicago

rrrr
10-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Dallas has a football team?

Riverless
10-08-2006, 08:18 PM
Please, at best the Eagles are chumps...they got lucky this time, but will wet their pants later in the season...as always.
HD,
I'm surprised nobody has murdered you yet, given your location. :)

RitcheyRch
10-09-2006, 04:15 AM
Going to be tough for many teams to get past the Bears.
they wont get past chicago

SmokinLowriderSS
10-09-2006, 04:20 AM
Dallas has a football team?
Well, they USED to. That was back when they had a coach that was smarter then Jerry Jones tho, and Jerry didn't like the compoetition so he ran Jimmy Johnson off.
Dallas will suck AZZ till JJ sells that team to someone who isn't a moron. :mad:

HammerDown
10-09-2006, 04:41 AM
HD,
I'm surprised nobody has murdered you yet, given your location. :)
The fans here crack me up year aftar year...walking around with their green on, chest all puffed up and pushed out chanting E.A.G.L.E.S and all that crap.
But at the end of the season you'll see em with their tails between their legs weeping...as usual, saying "we'll be back next year, next year's our year" :rolleyes: ...lol
Their chant E.A.G.L.E.S
My chant L.O.S.E.R.S :D
Like I said earler, they got lucky...once.

502 JET
10-09-2006, 05:35 AM
Some people just hate to see the EAGLES win (arrow pointing up).
Sounds like a Cowpukes or Giants fan. :argue:
Next up will be comments on how Philly has never won the big game.

Riverless
10-09-2006, 06:07 AM
The fans here crack me up year aftar year...walking around with their green on, chest all puffed up and pushed out chanting E.A.G.L.E.S and all that crap.
But at the end of the season you'll see em with their tails between their legs weeping...as usual, saying "we'll be back next year, next year's our year" :rolleyes: ...lol
Their chant E.A.G.L.E.S
I'm guessing you didn't grow up an Eagles fan? Must be hard for you every Sunday, being you are only a hop, skip, and a jump from the Linc.
chest all puffed up and pushed out chanting E.A.G.L.E.S and all that crap.
LOL :p

Wet Dream
10-09-2006, 06:25 AM
It was 2 fold for me. First off, I hate Dallas, always have. Secondly, just to watch TO have his ass handed to him. I can't wait until he self destructs. I was on the phone with my friend ho is a Bears fan. He's happy, but asked why there is so much security at the Philly game. Simple...Philly fans suck ass. They are a barbaric group, and would have loved to strung up TO from the goal post. Am I Philly fan, not in the least. but I wanted them to win over Dallas.

HammerDown
10-09-2006, 06:34 AM
Some people just hate to see the EAGLES win (arrow pointing up).
Sounds like a Cowpukes or Giants fan. :argue:
Next up will be comments on how Philly has never won the big game.
Allow me to clarify, Football, I could care less.
Women and things that burn Gas or Diesel get my attention. But, with my little bit of sports knowledge, even I know the Eagles usually come on (somewhat) strong in the beginning of the season, but later crap their pants when they run into a real team, who ever that may be.
It's the local face painters that crack me up, and to see grown men actually :cry: year after year after year about this team when they usually lose...now that's entertainment lol.
Go Eagles! :D
PS. same thing can be said about the Phillies.

Not So Fast
10-09-2006, 06:38 AM
T.O. is a cancer that for all of his God given talent on the field will be the demise of any team silly enough to think that his distractions wont affect the teams over all play. JMO! NSF

Rexone
10-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Their chant E.A.G.L.E.S
Hammer I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you really don't care for the Eagles all that much. :)

Riverless
10-09-2006, 01:54 PM
Hammer I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you really don't care for the Eagles all that much. :)
that's why i assumed he didn't grow up an eagle fan. which is strange, cause he lives so close to south philly and the stadium, i'd of thought his blood would be iggle green. :rollside:
for me it wasn't all about winning, it was about hanging out with family, tailgating at roosevelt park and finding a way not to freeze my ass off during the playoffs. all of that was some fun sh*t and some of my bestest memories. :rollside:

ratso
10-09-2006, 03:00 PM
I like Dallas and also Pittsburgh. As far as TO, who I don't care for, was double covered the entire game. Seems Philly doesn't have any one person worth a crap that can cover TO one on one. Bledsoe basically sucks... could have been an entirely different game without his f#ckups... Pittsburgh, well Rothlesberger is a joke. I've never seen anyone make such a drastic change for the worse in a year, except for maybe Favre...

jbone
10-09-2006, 03:23 PM
2 very good friends of mine are Dallas fans. They aren't very fun to talk to right now.
Maybe next week. Maybe not.
J