PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Building in OC

BlackedoutF250
10-09-2006, 02:28 PM
Hey Guys still looking for a building in Orange County to run our boat dealership and offroad center out of. Ive been looking and just can't find something that suits our needs. I wanted to solicit your assistance, and ask what you guys thought, if youve seen any buildings that would be good for this type of business. Something that would be perfect would be a small dealership with a showroom and some bays but thats going to be impossible to find. Also Im looking to find a building in area thats lacking a quality lift shop and is near dealerships for potential business. Any help would be great guys.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

4DAY4PLAY
10-09-2006, 09:26 PM
Do you really want to pay the High Rent in The OC? I work in OC, and i can honestly say theres probably more $$$ to be made selling boats and bikes, etc in the IE. The futore of OC looks like this...High rise living, condos, small small lots. Plus, many of the cities that do have homes with lots big enough for RV and boat parking have banned them if there in plain view, and theres hardly any storage facilities, especially when El toro's storage goes bye bye for the great park plan. I know you probably know all of this already, but just my opinion. Good luck.

squirt'nmyload
10-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Do you really want to pay the High Rent in The OC? I work in OC, and i can honestly say theres probably more $$$ to be made selling boats and bikes, etc in the IE. The futore of OC looks like this...High rise living, condos, small small lots. Plus, many of the cities that do have homes with lots big enough for RV and boat parking have banned them if there in plain view, and theres hardly any storage facilities, especially when El toro's storage goes bye bye for the great park plan. I know you probably know all of this already, but just my opinion. Good luck.
i was at that el toro storage this morning......pretty interesting place

HYPNAUTIC
10-09-2006, 10:31 PM
have you looked in Yorba Linda on Lakeview Ave between Orangethorpe and La Palma Ave. Its at best 1/2 mile from 91 frwy (Lakeview is an exit off the freeway). As you head N on Lakeview the buildings on the left have street views, the buildings on the left look more like your industrial type. Maybe worth a quick look.
Jaguar/Range Rover and Mercedes just around the corner and Fairway Ford less than 2 miles away.