PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Harley, Mrs.Kilr and Roxysnow...

blown dough
10-09-2006, 04:50 PM
We had such a good time with all of you this weekend, hope to see you all soon. Especially my new sister and husband (ha ha)!!!!!!!!!! XOXO
Can't also forget Christine (Little Ms. Savage) and Clownroyal, you guys rock!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
10-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Pics would help since I was slaving away at the job

ClownRoyal
10-09-2006, 05:49 PM
Great times. Thanks for letting me hang around. The 100+ (average mph) trip to the Springs was way cool. See you in about 3 weeks hopefully in my own boat :)

slink
10-09-2006, 05:50 PM
Pics would help since I was slaving away at the job
You get stuck with Saturday school detention again? :)

blown dough
10-09-2006, 06:00 PM
I don't have pics sorry, really was in position to be holding a camera, not sure if anyone else had one either, I know now its worthless.

blown dough
10-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Hard to take a picture with a drink in one hand and trying to shu off the idiots!!!!

Kilrtoy
10-09-2006, 06:03 PM
You get stuck with Saturday school detention again? :)
and sunday school too

blown dough
10-09-2006, 06:09 PM
and sunday school too
Yep, your babies mama wants some new shoes!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
10-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Yep, your babies mama wants some new shoes!!!!!!!
What you need girl I will bring it home for ya....

Mrs.Killer
10-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Hard to take a picture with a drink in one hand and trying to shu off the idiots!!!!
Hey sis, had a great time!!! We need to do it again next time around. Craig thanks for picking me up and taking me home safe, your the best.....

Roxysnow
10-09-2006, 07:19 PM
What a great weekend! Good to finally hang out with Blown Dough, Mr.Harley and gang, and Mrs.Kilr! How many free drinks did you girls get at the Turtle? GOOD TIMES!!! :D Oh and big thanks to Mr.Harley for driving!

Mrs.Killer
10-09-2006, 07:26 PM
What a great weekend! Good to finally hang out with Blown Dough, Mr.Harley and gang, and Mrs.Kilr! How many free drinks did you girls get at the Turtle? GOOD TIMES!!! :D Oh and big thanks to Mr.Harley for driving!
We got three free ones from the guy with no shirt . So how was it???

blown dough
10-09-2006, 08:00 PM
We got three free ones from the guy with no shirt . So how was it???
Oh yeah, the #1 Lakers fan, the guy with the best boat on the water and he had enough money to buy every person at the turtle a drink, that Jack Ass!!
We will be back out for 4 days the very last week of October so we must all get together again for sure. Need to have a party or something, for the endof summer.

Roxysnow
10-09-2006, 08:03 PM
The Laker Jersey guy! He was buying everyone at the Turtle drinks though! That dude was all over Christina! Those banana smoothie thingys at the Turtle were awsome though!

Kilrtoy
10-10-2006, 12:34 AM
Oh yeah, the #1 Lakers fan, the guy with the best boat on the water and he had enough money to buy every person at the turtle a drink, that Jack Ass!!
We will be back out for 4 days the very last week of October so we must all get together again for sure. Need to have a party or something, for the endof summer.
WOW so will I can i drive the BLOWN DOUGH 32....
i think i can find a few more miles an hour out of her

Mrs.Killer
10-10-2006, 06:37 AM
WOW so will I can i drive the BLOWN DOUGH 32....
i think i can find a few more miles an hour out of her
Are you drunk??????????

MR HARLEY
10-10-2006, 07:11 AM
Lana,
We had a great time out with you and the family also! We look forward to hanging out again when you come back in late October. Tell Nick I said thanks also, and Makenzie is just a doll, she is so funny and smart. :)
Craig thanks for picking me up and taking me home safe, your the best.....
No problem, anything for my Queen. :wink: :clover:
Oh and big thanks to Mr.Harley for driving!
Anytime Kevin. :cool:
What a great weekend on the water, good food , great folks and good times, thank you all!

Kilrtoy
10-10-2006, 07:36 AM
Are you drunk??????????
Wishful thinking honey :idea:

Miss Jackie
10-10-2006, 08:05 AM
Man, I just feel bad every weekend that I am not at your house...

Mrs. Bear Down
10-10-2006, 09:24 AM
Hey Guys!! It was great hanging with all of you on Saturday Afternoon!! We wanted to go to dinner & the Turtle... but we had ISSUES!!! :mad:
Island Inn overbooked... so we sat there for over an hour trying to settle that...
Then Memo had the dog in the truck, and shut the door... the dog hit the locks, and locked the truck with her in it with the keys!! So by the time AAA came... then they couldn't figure out how to unlock a Chevy!! GEEZ!! :mad:
So we didn't settle in till about 11:30pm... by then, I was pissed, sober, and hungry!! So we ordered a pizza and called it a night. :cry:
Either way... we had a BLAST saturday afternoon!! I'm glad Mrs. Killer decided to join us... cause it led us to you guys!! Good times forsure!!!
Thanks or all the laughs... you guys are great!!
:rollside:

MR HARLEY
10-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Hey Guys!! It was great hanging with all of you on Saturday Afternoon!! We wanted to go to dinner & the Turtle... but we had ISSUES!!! :mad:
Island Inn overbooked... so we sat there for over an hour trying to settle that...
Then Memo had the dog in the truck, and shut the door... the dog hit the locks, and locked the truck with her in it with the keys!! So by the time AAA came... then they couldn't figure out how to unlock a Chevy!! GEEZ!! :mad:
So we didn't settle in till about 11:30pm... by then, I was pissed, sober, and hungry!! So we ordered a pizza and called it a night. :cry:
Either way... we had a BLAST saturday afternoon!! I'm glad Mrs. Killer decided to join us... cause it led us to you guys!! Good times forsure!!!
Thanks or all the laughs... you guys are great!!
:rollside:
We were wondering what happend to you, I thought I was supposed to pick you guys up. :p
It was great meeting you and Memo, hope to see you all out there soon. :)
BTW, My Gondola pops out of the mold in 2 weeks. :)

blown dough
10-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Wishful thinking honey :idea:
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING, I CAN I DRIVE I CUZ CAN, SUGAR LAY OFF THE SAUCE ITS A WORK DAY.

Mrs. Bear Down
10-10-2006, 12:05 PM
We were wondering what happend to you, I thought I was supposed to pick you guys up. :p
It was great meeting you and Memo, hope to see you all out there soon. :)
BTW, My Gondola pops out of the mold in 2 weeks. :)
SWEEET!! Better start warming up those vocal chords!!! :rollside: