PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Thanks Jay............

desertbird
01-18-2006, 10:12 AM
To all of you who have posted the RAVE reviews for Jay Photoglou, thanks for the referral.
To all of you who have read these posts and wondered whether or not Jay could help you out, well, I'm halfway through the transaction and I love the man. (Just not a Gay way! ....HB Rumor control....) :)
If you thought buying a Saturn was easy, next time buy a Chevy from Jay. My order has been placed, and I am counting the days for delivery. To top it off I am a pain-in-the-ass GMS customer (my daddy works for GM) and he still took the order.
KUDOS Jay! I look forward to meeting you in person on delivery day.
-Geoff
:) :) :) :) :)

PHOTOGLOU
01-18-2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks for the great words..... See you soon. Jay

phebus
01-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Your just seeing one side of it right now. I have bought two vehicles from Jay in the last year. I had what I percieved as a paperwork problem in regards to one of my purchases, so I contacted Jay. He contacted me immediately, and resolved the problem (which was mine, not one he created), and all is good. He is not just sales, he is there after the purchase also, and is all about customer satisfaction.
Thanks again Jay

BajaMike
01-18-2006, 12:56 PM
Jay gave me a great deal on a truck, and made the purchase very painless..... :cool: