PDA

View Full Version : Drinkin Tha Vino

whiteworks
10-10-2006, 08:08 PM
You just cant beat a good wine buzz. Earlier this year I was cruisin through the channel on a sunday evening and noticed that a few freinds were still in town having what apeared from a distance to be a bible study, so I stopped to hear the word. As I pulled up I was quite suprised to see several handles up on the deck of the boat. There jovial attitude was not induced by the good book but by the cocktail hour run amuck. I dont touch the hard stuff so I had some beers while they polished off the bottles. We then proceeded over to cha bones and got down to business. Feeling left out of the fun I opted to drink some wine. After polishing off a bottle and a half it was time to leave and the barkeep stuffed a cork in my half bottle and passed it over "gotta love arizona" he also threw in a cork screw and a glass. I then headed back to the boat and proceeded to finish my bottle. every one was gone and it was late, but it didnt matter cause I was havin my own party by that time. Okay this is my point there I am sitting in the channel in the middle of the night by myself having a great time not a care in the world when it dawns on me that it 4:00 in the morning and my boat is still in the water and I dont give a ratts ass. needless to say I woke up around 7:00 am on a monday in the channel in my boat with an empty bottle of wine and a warm fuzzy feeling. headed out of the channel and belined for topock and a sobering early morning boat ride to breakfest.