PDA

View Full Version : Special Thanks To Jet Skiers...

ratso
10-11-2006, 09:32 AM
...for being a major part of my income every year. Your stupidity helps keep my doors wide open!
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3036js.JPG

RitcheyRch
10-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Ouch

Nord
10-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Is that a Baja cafe racer???

RiverDave
10-11-2006, 09:36 AM
...for being a major part of my income every year. Your stupidity helps keep my doors wide open!
What happened to the jet ski?
RD

phebus
10-11-2006, 09:36 AM
If that was my boat, the gravedigger would be thanking me for creating business for him also. :skull:

ratso
10-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Is that a Baja cafe racer???
It's a pretty nice Celebrity, or at least nice for what it is. Guy keeps it mint condition and then this happens... but heck, I get stuff like this in on a fairly regular basis. More times than not, it's two jet skis colliding with each other.

Beer-30
10-11-2006, 09:39 AM
If that was my boat, the gravedigger would be thanking me for creating business for him also. :skull:
:D :D

ratso
10-11-2006, 09:41 AM
What happened to the jet ski?
RD
I haven't seen the jet ski yet. With the boat being t-boned, there is probably some front end damage but not as bad as the boat. The person on the ski I don't think was too seriously injured.

centerhill condor
10-11-2006, 09:44 AM
I haven't seen the jet ski yet. With the boat being t-boned, there is probably some front end damage but not as bad as the boat. The person on the ski I don't think was too seriously injured.
lives to crash again!

ratso
10-11-2006, 09:46 AM
lives to crash again!
lol... you're probably right.

Howie Feltersnatch
10-11-2006, 10:05 AM
Paintball gun loaded with red ammo. Freaks 'em out every time...

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-11-2006, 10:07 AM
I hope they weren't on a rental. :220v:
sorry about the boat Ratso. :cry:

YeLLowBoaT
10-11-2006, 10:09 AM
I hope that ding in the molding around the rub rail is from the jet skiers forhead.

ratso
10-11-2006, 10:52 AM
I hope they weren't on a rental. :220v:
sorry about the boat Ratso. :cry:
...oh it isn't my boat. They brought it in for the insurance claim... Nothing in it for me but Dead Presidents...

Chipster27
10-11-2006, 11:08 AM
Gawd damn irresponsible PWC riders. Jesus they think they own the rivers and lakes :mad: :mad: :mad:

centerhill condor
10-11-2006, 11:19 AM
to be fair to these PWC people...these are the same kids that grew up with training wheels, helmets, car seats, and other safety gear that greatly reduced the pain associated with recreational physics and would have killed the truly stupid in their youth. Kinda like todays motorists...they'd drive a little differently without an airbag or with say an air bayonette?
we had a sayin' in KY...if you're gonna be dumb, you've gotta be tough!

KreatinKaos
10-11-2006, 11:29 AM
We should be allowed to kick the shit out of the PWC operators at the ramp before they launch for the day :crossx: Then they might be a little more carefull :crossx:

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 11:48 AM
It would be hard for me to contain my anger in that situation as well.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 11:51 AM
That there is some funny shit, and 100% true.
Darwins theory is not playing out as well, and the human race is shall we say
"dumbing down" as a result.
"Killed the truely stupid in their youth"
Brian
to be fair to these PWC people...these are the same kids that grew up with training wheels, helmets, car seats, and other safety gear that greatly reduced the pain associated with recreational physics and would have killed the truly stupid in their youth. Kinda like todays motorists...they'd drive a little differently without an airbag or with say an air bayonette?
we had a sayin' in KY...if you're gonna be dumb, you've gotta be tough!

Tequila-John
10-11-2006, 11:55 AM
thats crazy

centerhill condor
10-11-2006, 11:59 AM
Darwins theory is not playing out as well, and the human race is shall we say
"dumbing down" as a result.
Brian
because we continue to feed those that can only breed. Stop subsidizing poverty and stupidity and we'll have less of it.

seanv
10-11-2006, 12:04 PM
boat cop needs to let us know if the paintball deal is leagal. hell it would be easier to let a few fly than to yell n chit. :crossx:
i do however like the new boat and its surfaced props :crossx: roosts them good if they get close :crossx: :crossx:

wsuwrhr
10-11-2006, 12:35 PM
I would venture to say shooting someone with a paintball gun, in that type of setting, would be considered assault at the least.
Brian
boat cop needs to let us know if the paintball deal is leagal. hell it would be easier to let a few fly than to yell n chit.

oldbuck40
10-11-2006, 12:51 PM
I would venture to say shooting someone with a paintball gun, in that type of setting, would be considered assault at the least.
Briannah that would just be proof to the lake cop that the lake lice was too close!

Hardly Satisfied
10-11-2006, 01:31 PM
one way to look at it

HammerDown
10-11-2006, 03:35 PM
That should buff right out.

AltarGirl
10-11-2006, 03:37 PM
WOw, that probably hurt :crossx:

CHEETAH24
10-11-2006, 04:12 PM
Little duct tape and polish and your good to go.

707dog
10-11-2006, 05:20 PM
on memorial weekend this year @ lake berryessa a pwc was playin around after the sun started to go down and t-boned a brand new 24' MARI-STAR right in front of us ..oww man that dude on the ski flew over the boat and the guys on the boat drug him in the boat and beat his azz ..i felt bad..for both partys...

Old Texan
10-12-2006, 04:54 AM
My personal gripe about "young" PWC riders is when they hook up with their buddies on the wakeboard boat and fly down the river jumping the wake behind the guy on the wakeboard. Kinda looks like a floating circus comin' at you. Like in the movies when the troupe of clowns arrive in the ring with all their various vehicles running into and jumping over each other. Goofy lil' phucks just using daddy's money to irritate those around them.

707dog
10-12-2006, 05:15 AM
My personal gripe about "young" PWC riders is when they hook up with their buddies on the wakeboard boat and fly down the river jumping the wake behind the guy on the wakeboard. Kinda looks like a floating circus comin' at you. Like in the movies when the troupe of clowns arrive in the ring with all their various vehicles running into and jumping over each other. Goofy lil' phucks just using daddy's money to irritate those around them.
lmao..true ..true...true

BadKachina
10-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Brian
I beleive it is, my sons friends shot another kid with paintball guns and they were charged with assault. They ambushed him and his parents found out what happened and called the police. It was supposed to be a pratical joke but it didn't turn out to be very funny. Thank god my boy wasn't with them that day or he would have gotten in trouble too....... :rolleyes:

ratso
10-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Funny ass post... but true! :D