PDA

View Full Version : I hate it when...

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
I hate it when your in the channel and you see someone from the boards and you recogonize them and you know they see and recognize you also so you wave and they they don't wave back and act as if they never saw you before in their lives. How Rude!!!!!!!!

Jordy
10-11-2006, 06:14 PM
I hear that's pretty commonplace when non-DCLB owners wave at DCLB owners. :D :D :D

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:18 PM
I hear that's pretty commonplace when non-DCLB owners wave at DCLB owners. :D :D :D
No its the other way around. I read my manuel and they say this may happen.

slowinhavasu
10-11-2006, 06:19 PM
I hate it when your in the channel and you see someone from the boards and you recogonize them and you know they see and recognize you also so you wave and they they don't wave back and act as if they never saw you before in their lives. How Rude!!!!!!!!
I'm used to it, people have done that to me sense grade school, wasn't sure if it was cause I dress funny or what.....no biggie as long as I had the most fun at the end of the day........... :)

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:22 PM
I'm used to it, people have done that to me sense grade school, wasn't sure if it was cause I dress funny or what.....no biggie as long as I had the most fun at the end of the day........... :)
I hear you, after a few adult beverages who the hell cares!!!!!

Marty Gras
10-11-2006, 06:22 PM
"When greeting people in the channel wave with all 5 fingers, not just one!"

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
"When greeting people in the channel wave with all 5 fingers, not just one!"
I gotcha ya, so that's what I have been doing wrong, thanks for the info!!!!!

Jbb
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
I was driving by Brown one time and waved......He shot a flare at me.... :jawdrop: .....dropped his beer in the water...and mumbled something about it being a Canadian custom... :confused:

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2006, 06:26 PM
If it happened to me I'd shit on a paper plate and throw it at ya . :D
C.T. :wink:

Throttle
I waved last time I saw you...

Devil's Advocate
:D Yeah I tend to lose a lot of sleep over it too. :rolleyes:

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:28 PM
I waved last time I saw you...
You did and life had been complete every since!!!!!!!

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:29 PM
I was driving by Brown one time and waved......He shot a flare at me.... :jawdrop: .....dropped his beer in the water...and mumbled something about it being a Canadian custom... :confused:
Did you catch on fire?????

USCFAN
10-11-2006, 06:29 PM
LMAO... I thought I was the only one that noticed that...

Devil's Advocate
10-11-2006, 06:31 PM
LMFAO, now that retaliation! :D

blown dough
LMAO... I thought I was the only one that noticed that...
I know you of all people are not talking about me!!!!!!!!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
wasn't sure if it was cause I dress funny or what.....
Well, we didn't want to say anything but..... :p

soupersonic
Hey thats Brown's line..
CT, i see someone took your keys away,atleast you have one friend :)

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Don't lose sleep just think its rude.

USCFAN
10-11-2006, 06:34 PM
I know you of all people are not talking about me!!!!!!!!!!
No not you.. But there is a certain other well known DCB member who seems to be that way... :)

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:35 PM
No not you.. But there is a certain other well known DCB member who seems to be that way... :)
Give me a K

Jbb
10-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Did you catch on fire?????
No....it just bounced off the side of my head....like a misplayed fly ball...

Throttle
10-11-2006, 06:37 PM
You did and life had been complete every since!!!!!!!
thats funny, thats the same thing I was thinkin...

blown dough
10-11-2006, 06:40 PM
thats funny, thats the same thing I was thinkin...
Great minds think alike!!!!!

sigepmock
10-11-2006, 06:43 PM
Too funny....you waved in our direction last weekend and I was standing with a bunch of other ***boaters....and we all kinda looked at each other...like "is she waving at you or me?" by the time we all decided to wave back you were gone :yuk: So from now on even if you wave in my general direction I'll wave back...even though you drive a DCB and parked next to Mr. Harley :crossx: :D
Chris

Cheap Thrills
10-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Hey thats Brown's line..
CT, i see someone took your keys away,atleast you have one friend :)
Did they ? damn I better thank em ......
C.13T. :wink:

slowinhavasu
10-11-2006, 06:47 PM
Too funny....you waved in our direction last weekend and I was standing with a bunch of other ***boaters....and we all kinda looked at each other...like "is she waving at you or me?" by the time we all decided to wave back you were gone :yuk: So from now on even if you wave in my general direction I'll wave back...even though you drive a DCB and parked next to Mr. Harley :crossx: :D
Chris
I thought it was cause you were feeding the baby and couldn't wave....grapes...cantaloupe.....etc.......

SHOTKALLIN
10-11-2006, 06:49 PM
whats a DCLB?

sigepmock
10-11-2006, 06:50 PM
I thought it was cause you were feeding the baby and couldn't wave....grapes...cantaloupe.....etc.......
Yeah I was gonna try the holding the baby excuse but I didn't think she'd buy it. But some how I don't think she was talking about us :cry:

sigepmock
10-11-2006, 06:51 PM
whats a DCLB?
Wait for it......wait for it......... :D

Thorsinc
10-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Hey we waved at you guys before and you didn’t wave back! You were going over 100 mph when you passed us but that no excuse, you only need one hand to hold on to your drink.

98 Vector 21
10-11-2006, 07:11 PM
I parked right next to you! Only because Dan told me who you were... :cool: However in the future throw a rock at me for my memory is as short as my well **** we will leave that right there.... :)

slowinhavasu
10-11-2006, 08:08 PM
Wait for it......wait for it......... :D
I'm new at this.....
But Todd said, that Miguel said, it's "Daves Custom Lake Boats" could just be a rumor though.....? :)

sigepmock
10-11-2006, 08:13 PM
I'm new at this.....
But Todd said, that Miguel said, it's "Daves Custom Lake Boats" could just be a rumor though.....? :)
DING DING DING...we have a winner :crossx:
So DCB Racing huh????? What series exactly does DCB race in???? :yuk: :D (stolen from the smart a$$es in C & T's)

slowinhavasu
10-11-2006, 08:16 PM
DING DING DING...we have a winner :crossx:
So DCB Racing huh????? What series exactly does DCB race in???? :yuk: :D (stolen from the smart a$$es in C & T's)
That's an obvious answer, "the 100mph run from the river mouth through the 100mph turn at the gorge and then to Topock." :rolleyes: You know how them F26's roll.

dicudmore
10-11-2006, 09:24 PM
That's an obvious answer, "the 100mph run from the river mouth through the 100mph turn at the gorge and then to Topock." :rolleyes: You know how them F26's roll.
I hear they roll nice and level :wink:

dicudmore
10-11-2006, 09:25 PM
I parked right next to you! Only because Dan told me who you were... :cool: However in the future throw a rock at me for my memory is as short as my well **** we will leave that right there.... :)
haha this is true--we were right next to Harley--I said "hey there's blown dough" they aren't looking our way though we're in a Cobra :wink:

Todd969
10-11-2006, 09:44 PM
I'm new at this.....
:rolleyes:

JetBoatRich
10-12-2006, 04:51 AM
Sorry :rolleyes: my eyes were burning when we went through last Saturday :rolleyes:

DCBDaytona
10-12-2006, 06:01 AM
I hear they roll nice and level :wink:
Without the HIPPITY HOP...Well, atleast the 22. :p
Bottomline...I rarely wave, so don't get upset at me. With all the damn boats in Havasu looking similar these days, I never know who is who!
I'm hear just to talk $hit, not make friends. :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
10-12-2006, 06:54 AM
Without the HIPPITY HOP...Well, atleast the 22. :p
Bottomline...I rarely wave, so don't get upset at me. With all the damn boats in Havasu looking similar these days, I never know who is who!
I'm hear just to talk $hit, not make friends. :crossx:
I feel like I've been time warped back to 5th grade, :p .
And Suzie didn't pick me to be on her kickball team either.. :rolleyes: :D

Tom Brown
10-12-2006, 07:04 AM
Give me a K
Don't take it personally. Kilrtoy has never waved at me, either.

Tom Brown
10-12-2006, 07:06 AM
Another Canadian custom is to pump our gray water just before leaving a raft-up... give everyone a warm spot.

riverracerx
10-12-2006, 08:16 AM
I wave at everyone.....
No one waves back... :cry: :cry:

MR HARLEY
10-12-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi Lana! :wink: :clover: