PDA

View Full Version : ***Help Question for you all***

Tequila-John
10-13-2006, 05:28 AM
I am filling out some paperwork which is asking me to list ALL the tickets I have received in my driving career. My problem is I can't remeber them all. Is there a quick way to access that info? Or someone I can call. Thanks
PS I even have to list Fix-it tickets

upsman105
10-13-2006, 06:59 AM
Your insurance company probably has a list of them all, if you have been with the same company for a long time. The state notifys them of all citations.

phebus
10-13-2006, 07:04 AM
I'm surprised that if they are requesting everything, including fix-it-tickets, that they aren't having you provide them with a print out from the DMV.

Tequila-John
10-13-2006, 07:09 AM
I'm surprised that if they are requesting everything, including fix-it-tickets, that they aren't having you provide them with a print out from the DMV.
Az brokers lic. Crazy stuff they ask for. "If you were stop and detained you have to list it"

Tequila-John
10-13-2006, 07:09 AM
Your insurance company probably has a list of them all, if you have been with the same company for a long time. The state notifys them of all citations.
Thx buddy

RitcheyRch
10-13-2006, 07:17 AM
Try filling out the paperwork for a DoD security clearance.
Az brokers lic. Crazy stuff they ask for. "If you were stop and detained you have to list it"

Boatcop
10-13-2006, 11:22 AM
This will give you any Arizona Court actions, including tickets, for the past 10 years or so.
Arizona Courts (http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess/notification/search.asp?id=)

boatnam2
10-13-2006, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=Boatcop]This will give you any Arizona Court actions, including tickets, for the past 10 years or so.
[cool i see that everyone in my family has a ticket in parker.

Nautitwins2
10-13-2006, 12:46 PM
So I take it you passed the test?

Nautitwins2
10-13-2006, 12:49 PM
This will give you any Arizona Court actions, including tickets, for the past 10 years or so.
Arizona Courts (http://www.supreme.state.az.us/publicaccess/notification/search.asp?id=)
Mine is not on there.

Tequila-John
10-13-2006, 02:18 PM
Do you have 1 for CA Alan?

Boatcop
10-13-2006, 02:42 PM
Do you have 1 for CA Alan?
I don't know if they have a similar sytem over there.
Sorry.

Tequila-John
10-13-2006, 02:55 PM
Sorry.
No problem buddy thank you. I just dont know how i am expected to remeber tickets i got when i was 16

C-2
10-13-2006, 04:33 PM
As far as I know, there only two places which will house the information you are looking for – your state Department of Justice (DOJ), and National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
In Cali, you can request a DOJ search – but you need to submit a fingerprint card/livescan and it takes a few months at least. Pain in the arse. AZ probably has a similar system, most states do.
Other than that, it’s a county-to-county search, which will reflect cases filed, not necessarily arrests or detentions. That’s where NCIC comes in, it's a true “rap sheet”, reflecting all documented encounters with LEO, anywhere in the USA. Only LEO can get it, and most inquiries are audited, so the days of a friend doing it are long gone (unless you have a dumb friend).
Since AZ will most likely being using their DOJ records and NCIC records, they will find em’ for you. They are asking to see how honest you are. So, to the best of your knowledge, list all your contacts with LEO. State as much info as you recollect; at the minimum approximate year/county/disposition. You might include a statement you also searched the AZ court system, and you found xyz.
In So Cal – you can find every county except Orange County, which is a bitch to search. Riverside/San Brdo, San Diego, Ventura are free – you’ll have to pay for LA County.
I too recently did this and my application went thru fine (FBI/DOJ). And BTW – they are mostly looking for crimes of dishonesty – don’t fret if you’ve ever had a DUI or warrants from unpaid tickets etc.

HavasuSelect
10-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Quick question about the livescan. Let's say I'm going through a background check with police agency "A" and take a livescan. Then I go through another background, and another livescan with police agency "B", will police agency "B" see that I have gone through the livescan with police agency "A" previously?

racecar.hotshoe
10-14-2006, 03:56 PM
here is on for riverside county.
http://158.61.133.2/OpenAccess/default.asp

Trailer Park Casanova
10-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Sorry.
I looked up my Az ticket and was able to see it was noted as paid.
Good idea to do that.

Tequila-John
10-14-2006, 05:16 PM
As far as I know, there only two places which will house the information you are looking for – your state Department of Justice (DOJ), and National Crime Information Center (NCIC).
In Cali, you can request a DOJ search – but you need to submit a fingerprint card/livescan and it takes a few months at least. Pain in the arse. AZ probably has a similar system, most states do.
Other than that, it’s a county-to-county search, which will reflect cases filed, not necessarily arrests or detentions. That’s where NCIC comes in, it's a true “rap sheet”, reflecting all documented encounters with LEO, anywhere in the USA. Only LEO can get it, and most inquiries are audited, so the days of a friend doing it are long gone (unless you have a dumb friend).
Since AZ will most likely being using their DOJ records and NCIC records, they will find em’ for you. They are asking to see how honest you are. So, to the best of your knowledge, list all your contacts with LEO. State as much info as you recollect; at the minimum approximate year/county/disposition. You might include a statement you also searched the AZ court system, and you found xyz.
In So Cal – you can find every county except Orange County, which is a bitch to search. Riverside/San Brdo, San Diego, Ventura are free – you’ll have to pay for LA County.
I too recently did this and my application went thru fine (FBI/DOJ). And BTW – they are mostly looking for crimes of dishonesty – don’t fret if you’ve ever had a DUI or warrants from unpaid tickets etc.
Thanks bro my search is for my Mortgage broker app. I need OC also :(