PDA

View Full Version : Weather here sucks just like UCLA

Not So Fast
10-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Yep, the weather is turning fast here, actually I like it stormy. Good day for football unless you're a UCLA fan!!! The best game of the day will be Auburn vs Florida later today. I'm picking Auburn :rolleyes: NSF

RiverRatMike
10-14-2006, 02:10 PM
Yep, the weather is turning fast here, actually I like it stormy. Good day for football unless you're a UCLA fan!!! The best game of the day will be Auburn vs Florida later today. I'm picking Auburn :rolleyes: NSF
the weather is great! love the t-storms!

framer1
10-14-2006, 02:15 PM
I hope your right about Auburn...A Flordia lost would put sc at #2. I counting on SC winning :cool:

HavasuSelect
10-14-2006, 02:23 PM
I hope your right about Auburn...A Flordia lost would put sc at #2. I counting on SC winning :cool:
My thoughts exactly.

Not So Fast
10-14-2006, 02:23 PM
Framer, If they dont beat a weak ASU team at home then they are sick and not in a good way. They arent the team they were last year (obviously) and in spite of Lou Holtz they are still indefeated so screw that ole DOME'ER coach. I'll switch back and forth but watch the Tigers and Gators. NSF OH yeah GO BOLTZ

lalhc
10-14-2006, 02:52 PM
I'm glad we didn't go out on the boat today :jawdrop:

phebus
10-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm glad we didn't go out on the boat today :jawdrop:
Good call. It's ugly in Havasu right now.

Warlockjer
10-14-2006, 02:56 PM
Hey Bobby. we took the quads out to the falls and got caught in this mess. I'll be cleaning mud out of all my orfaces for a week...... :)

Not So Fast
10-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Hey Bobby. we took the quads out to the falls and got caught in this mess. I'll be cleaning mud out of all my orfaces for a week...... :)
You got to be kidding me. I started down to the office just as it started and turned around 1/2 way and came back home, glad I did. I got a leak to fix Lucy. NSF

framer1
10-14-2006, 03:20 PM
Framer, If they dont beat a weak ASU team at home then they are sick and not in a good way. They arent the team they were last year (obviously) and in spite of Lou Holtz they are still indefeated so screw that ole DOME'ER coach. I'll switch back and forth but watch the Tigers and Gators. NSF OH yeah GO BOLTZ
They are probably not as good as last year but the season is still young. I'm thinking they will be there in the end. I'll be watchig both the SC game anf the Flordia-Auburn game. I think the Mets and Cardinal play later too. Hell i'm going to watch all three :D