PDA

View Full Version : Badblown / Knucklhead

jackpunx
10-16-2006, 09:27 AM
Come on buddy.. lets do this :p
BTW.. check out the number :)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6ce37b3127cce8d90e9c4b70100000016108BZt3DRq2aI

NOTALENT
10-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Setting up a track day.... :idea:

BIGAMIST
10-16-2006, 09:44 AM
wtf's goin on Mark? :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
10-16-2006, 10:03 AM
LOL. I find it hard enough to get the time to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. The last thing that I need is another hobby to suck up all expendable $$$ and no time to do. ;) :p

djunkie
10-16-2006, 10:06 AM
LOL. I find it hard enough to get the time to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. The last thing that I need is another hobby to suck up all expendable $$$ and no time to do. ;) :p
Its only money Danny. You can't take it with you to the grave you know. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-16-2006, 10:07 AM
Ahhh shiiit...come on...its definatley another natural high... :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
10-16-2006, 10:07 AM
Holy crap... what's up Mark???

BADBLOWN572
10-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Its only money Danny. You can't take it with you to the grave you know. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
You are right, but you have to have it to spend it. :cry:
Ahhh shiiit...come on...its definatley another natural high... :crossx:
I know. Maybe sometime in the future when I hit the lottery I can be a big baller and get myself a bike. Until then, I am stuck borrowing other people's. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
10-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Come on buddy.. lets do this :p
BTW.. check out the number :)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b6ce37b3127cce8d90e9c4b70100000016108BZt3DRq2aI
Hi stranger,
Long time NO see. :)

BADBLOWN572
10-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Hi stranger,
Long time NO see. :)
Now that he is a professional super bike rider, he is too cool to hang out with his boating friends anymore. ;) :p

Mrs.Racer277
10-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Now that he is a professional super bike rider, he is too cool to hang out with his boating friends anymore. ;) :p
LOL
Well I guess that explains it. :) :)

jackpunx
10-16-2006, 07:59 PM
Hey all.. I havnt been around much.. been working a ton and playing as much as possible..
been doing some track stuff.. I had some time on my hands to call some of you folkers out...lol
even for a street ride..
what do you say?

andy01
10-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Hey all.. I havnt been around much.. been working a ton and playing as much as possible..
been doing some track stuff.. I had some time on my hands to call some of you folkers out...lol
even for a street ride..
what do you say?
Im game I have my 2005 R1 sitting in the garage with 315 miles on it..... I've had it for a year and a half ...... I ride a lot.
Andy

BADBLOWN572
10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
I am down for a ride. Just be aware, I am going to be on a cruiser and not a crotch rocket. You "fast" guys might have to wait around a little while. :rolleyes: :)

jackpunx
10-16-2006, 08:18 PM
Im game I have my 2005 R1 sitting in the garage with 315 miles on it..... I've had it for a year and a half ...... I ride a lot.
Andy
LMAO
how about wed or thursday?

Nord
10-16-2006, 09:17 PM
I have a buddy that does this pro if you guys want to go check it out

riverbound
10-17-2006, 06:22 AM
I am down for a ride. Just be aware, I am going to be on a cruiser and not a crotch rocket. You "fast" guys might have to wait around a little while. :rolleyes: :)
We still on for Saturday??
It might be a little later in the day.

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 06:49 AM
How much later you thinkin RB??? :idea: Im still in fo sho! Weather should be perfect.

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 06:50 AM
LMAO
how about wed or thursday?
Saturday sounds good.. :p

riverbound
10-17-2006, 06:56 AM
How much later you thinkin RB??? :idea: Im still in fo sho! Weather should be perfect.
noonish? maybe earlier, but I might have some stuff to take care of in the am.

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 06:58 AM
noonish? maybe earlier, but I might have some stuff to take care of in the am.
Ahh shiat...thats perfect...haha..I thought were going to say around 4 or 5...Cool I still get to party friday! :crossx:

RitcheyRch
10-17-2006, 08:07 AM
jackpunx= adrenaline junkie

BADBLOWN572
10-17-2006, 10:25 AM
I think I am still in. Little Bro broke his bike the other day, but should be done by the weekend. :) Will know more later in the week. I WANT to go badly. Just officially got my M1 liscense this morning. :) Now I am 100% legal! :) :) :)

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 10:30 AM
I think I am still in. Little Bro broke his bike the other day, but should be done by the weekend. :) Will know more later in the week. I WANT to go badly. Just officially got my M1 liscense this morning. :) Now I am 100% legal! :) :) :)
Nice where did you take your test and what was it on?

BADBLOWN572
10-17-2006, 10:37 AM
Nice where did you take your test and what was it on?
Took it at the DMV in Long Beach. Borrowed my buddy's KTM 600. :) In and out in 20 minutes. :)

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Took it at the DMV in Long Beach. Borrowed my buddy's KTM 600. :) In and out in 20 minutes. :)
Nice...im borrowing my buddies Suzuki Supermoto to take it...hopefully next week. Its alot easier on that then my crotch rocket.

BADBLOWN572
10-17-2006, 10:54 AM
Nice...im borrowing my buddies Suzuki Supermoto to take it...hopefully next week. Its alot easier on that then my crotch rocket.
The KTM is a supermoto style bike. If you can barely ride, you will still pass. :rolleyes: Just make sure everything is 100% up to vehicle code compliance. :)

jackpunx
10-17-2006, 03:34 PM
Saturday sounds good.. :p
saturday it is..
How about lets ride boquet canyon?

riverbound
10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
Let me know.... I will be taking this one since I will have a passenger. so you crotch rocket guys will have to wait for me to catch up. ;)
http://www.eddys-harley-davidson.com/200622.jpg

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 09:56 PM
Shiat...My buddy Doyle is coming down from Havi now. He is having personal issues and needs to get away. Im going to try and pawn him off on some other friends on saturday for a bit. I will let you know what happens. :cry:

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 09:57 PM
saturday it is..
I havent heard of that, where is it?

andy01
10-17-2006, 10:14 PM
The KTM is a supermoto style bike. If you can barely ride, you will still pass. :rolleyes: Just make sure everything is 100% up to vehicle code compliance. :)
Congrats Danny, the test is not that easy. Most jackass's ride without and never get it because they can't ride, or don't take the time to get comfortable with the bike. I took my test in 2000 on a GSXR750, it was a pain in the ass!
If I was home this weekend I would ride with you guys, sounds like a blast. But I am at the river again.
On another note if any of you want to do a night ride me and Dan will be doing one next week. Everyother week we go to dinner, next week we will probably ride again.
Andy

jackpunx
10-18-2006, 08:21 AM
I havent heard of that, where is it?
thats good..LOL..
its a secret spot up here in SCV :p

BADBLOWN572
10-18-2006, 08:23 AM
Let me know.... I will be taking this one since I will have a passenger. so you crotch rocket guys will have to wait for me to catch up. ;)
http://www.eddys-harley-davidson.com/200622.jpg
Everything looks good so far. Bike is in the shop and is supposed to be done on Friday. :) If that is the case, I am in for the ride on Saturday.
RB, don't worry, I am not planning on riding THAT hard either. The one nice thing is that you will be riding a coutch and I am going to be riding the back breaker. Notice anything?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598Big_Mac_1_.JPG
NO REAR SUSPENSION! Riding a rigid is cool, but your back pays for it! :cry:
On another note if any of you want to do a night ride me and Dan will be doing one next week. Everyother week we go to dinner, next week we will probably ride again.
Andy
Let me know when and I will do my best to make it. Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

BADBLOWN572
10-18-2006, 08:24 AM
thats good..LOL..
Fun for all of you "super moto" guys. ;)

NOTALENT
10-18-2006, 08:28 AM
Everything looks good so far. Bike is in the shop and is supposed to be done on Friday. :) If that is the case, I am in for the ride on Saturday.
RB, don't worry, I am not planning on riding THAT hard either. The one nice thing is that you will be riding a coutch and I am going to be riding the back breaker. Notice anything?
Thats a bitchin rigid, but like you said...back breaker indeed. Better have that heating pad waiting for you. :rollside:

NOTALENT
10-18-2006, 08:28 AM
thats good..LOL..
Hmmm...your gonna have to familiarize me with this secret spot... :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
10-18-2006, 08:37 AM
Thats a bitchin rigid, but like you said...back breaker indeed. Better have that heating pad waiting for you. :rollside:
Heating pad and a kidney belt. ;)

riverbound
10-19-2006, 09:53 PM
So we still on??? I'm looking forward to doing some riding. Where we riding too?
I will let you decide the route, since I can ride as long as I want on the "couch" ;)
Anyone else that wants to join speak up and we will set up a meeting place.

dicudmore
10-19-2006, 09:59 PM
saturday it is..
thats a pretty ride...I used to run it all the time...from SCV out Bouquet, up past the lake, down into Palmdale...over to Sierra HWY and back down Sierra...maybe then up out Placerita cyn to that "little tujunga" ride

NOTALENT
10-20-2006, 05:48 AM
Looks like my buddy isnt coming down anymore, so I should be game. I dont plan on drinking tonight. :crossx:

BADBLOWN572
10-20-2006, 09:42 AM
I should know more this afternoon. Bike is still in the shop, but they are saying that they can get it done either late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as they say it is done, I will know for sure if I am in or not. If not, you guys should definitely still go riding. I will just catch you on the next one. :)

riverbound
10-20-2006, 03:25 PM
I should know more this afternoon. Bike is still in the shop, but they are saying that they can get it done either late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. As soon as they say it is done, I will know for sure if I am in or not. If not, you guys should definitely still go riding. I will just catch you on the next one. :)
They make a cream for that vaginitis you got ;) Go down there and look over their shoulder checking your watch every couple minutes until they get it done......they love that, and it motivates them :D
<---doesnt want to ride with NT ;)

NOTALENT
10-20-2006, 04:52 PM
They make a cream for that vaginitis you got ;) Go down there and look over their shoulder checking your watch every couple minutes until they get it done......they love that, and it motivates them :D
<---doesnt want to ride with NT ;)
I was thinking the same about you......SQUID!!! :crossx:

jackpunx
10-21-2006, 03:12 PM
dont go for a ride with this guy unless you got some time on your hands
link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7kxetlCjNU&eurl=)