PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going this weekend??

OutCole'd
10-16-2006, 01:38 PM
http://www.relicsandrods.com/CarShows/RunToTheSun-06/Schedule.htm

Bense468
10-16-2006, 01:43 PM
Yep

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 01:44 PM
We're headed to Havasu this weekend, not sure about the car show though.
Chris

Throttle
10-16-2006, 01:56 PM
run to the sun...
ride and boat all in one weekend... can't do it...
gonna have to be here for a few days, mmmmm
darn.

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 02:10 PM
We're headed to Havasu this weekend, not sure about the car show though.
Chris
we're on this same plan

shippingguy
10-16-2006, 02:16 PM
we're on this same plan
As of right now it looks like we will be too. Hopefully the new 27 will be delivered Friday afternoon :) Keeping our fingers crossed.

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 02:21 PM
As of right now it looks like we will be too. Hopefully the new 27 will be delivered Friday afternoon :) Keeping our fingers crossed.
Heard the news.....we're all pulling for you! :) Hopefully see you out there. Don't forget BBQ. If it's too much work for you to make it....just send Holly :crossx: j/k
Hope to see you(and the new boat) there.
Chris

shippingguy
10-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Heard the news.....we're all pulling for you! :) Hopefully see you out there. Don't forget BBQ. If it's too much work for you to make it....just send Holly :crossx: j/k
Hope to see you(and the new boat) there.
Chris
Thanks. What time is the BBQ and wehre again? We are going to be up at our house and launching out of our usual spot(Jack Smith) We should be running down with John Moreno(Ultra 26 #1). Hope to see you guys as well.

Todd969
10-16-2006, 02:24 PM
Since you twisted my arm I guess we'll go too. :rollside:

Throttle
10-16-2006, 02:29 PM
Since you twisted my arm I guess we'll go too. :rollside:
with two broken arms, how will I be able to drink any jack?

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 02:31 PM
Thanks. What time is the BBQ and wehre again? We are going to be up at our house and launching out of our usual spot(Jack Smith) We should be running down with John Moreno(Ultra 26 #1). Hope to see you guys as well.
Saturday starting sometime between 6 and 7 depending on how much fun everyone is having on the water. At our place.....I'll PM or E-mail you and Holly directions and our phone numbers with details. No pressure just a hang out and relax, maybe take the Rhino's out and tear up some dirt....I heard Todd was going to doing a freestyle demo in his Rhino....jumping through fire and all :crossx:
Chris

shippingguy
10-16-2006, 02:37 PM
Saturday starting sometime between 6 and 7 depending on how much fun everyone is having on the water. At our place.....I'll PM or E-mail you and Holly directions and our phone numbers with details. No pressure just a hang out and relax, maybe take the Rhino's out and tear up some dirt....I heard Todd was going to doing a freestyle demo in his Rhino....jumping through fire and all :crossx:
Chris
Sounds good. We would love to hang out. Definitely e-mail the info. I will keep you posted throughout the week on the delivery. Thanks.

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 02:39 PM
Chris
that must be why it has those new racing harnesses in it :220v: :crossx:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 02:40 PM
new boats are always fun :cool:

shippingguy
10-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Yes sir. We are keeping our fingers crossed. I hope to be out there this weekend. If we make it out we will be staying till Thur. if not longer.

OutCole'd
10-16-2006, 02:43 PM
Can this thread get any further jacked????? :) :rollside:

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 02:44 PM
I don't know if we're allowed to talk to you anymore...I better check the rule book......oh yeah that's another brand :crossx:
Yeah Dan I'll be looking for you on the water too:) Is it home yet?
Chris

Todd969
10-16-2006, 02:48 PM
Why does it need to be my Rhino through the fire hoop? Have Bill do it, his is newer :220v:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 03:05 PM
I don't know if we're allowed to talk to you anymore...I better check the rule book......oh yeah that's another brand :crossx:
Yeah Dan I'll be looking for you on the water too:) Is it home yet?
Chris
not yet...yeah, thats another brand :wink:

RitcheyRch
10-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Never been but have heard is a nice car show.

Bense468
10-16-2006, 03:06 PM
Can this thread get any further jacked????? :) :rollside:
They did everything but run it into a building.

Bense468
10-16-2006, 03:09 PM
Never been but have heard is a nice car show.
Yes it is a very nice show and the weather is usually bitchen. 85-90 usually. Looks like its going to be a nice weekend again. Keep the fingers crossed. Our place is right by the show, so we cruise the car show and vendors until noon or so grab lunch then drop the boat in.

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 03:18 PM
not yet...yeah, thats another brand :wink:
Do you need me to tow it out? :crossx:
And Todd it has to be yours because.....
1. Darrell already jumped his into a trailer
2. Bill's doesn't have the required safety belts
3. DJunkie doesn't have the chuevos.... :crossx:
4. My wife took the keys to HER Rhino away from me after the last ride
so sorry that's just they way it is :crossx:
See you all this weekend....

OutCole'd
10-16-2006, 03:28 PM
Bill's is staying in vegas till it gets done. I'm picking up a truckload of parts this wekend from RR I hope.

Todd969
10-16-2006, 03:29 PM
This is so unfair, I don't remember signing up for that part. Can I atleast get new shocks first?

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Bill's is staying in vegas till it gets done. I'm picking up a truckload of parts this wekend from RR I hope.
So are you volunteering? :crossx: I can see it now........
This Saturday come see the Dualing Rhino's and the Firery RING OF DEATH!!!!!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!!!!! :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-16-2006, 03:31 PM
This is so unfair, I don't remember signing up for that part. Can I atleast get new shocks first?
Lucky!!!
don't forget pegs;)

Cole Trickle
10-16-2006, 03:32 PM
So are you volunteering? :crossx: I can see it now........
This Saturday come see the Dualing Rhino's and the Firery RING OF DEATH!!!!!
SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY!!!!!! :crossx:
If the grand prize is a 12 pack of Corona a Bottle of Goose and some jerkey I'm in!!! :crossx: :220v: :p

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Sorry I think you spent all your money on something else already :crossx:
Don't worry we'll have trained professionals with cell phones ready to dial 911 for you :crossx:
Sounds like Brandin is the alternate in case you or Bill DIE!!! :crossx: :220v: :)

Todd969
10-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Sorry I think you spent all your money on something else already :crossx:
Don't worry we'll have trained professionals with cell phones ready to dial 911 for you :crossx:
Sounds like Brandin is the alternate in case you or Bill DIE!!! :crossx: :220v: :)
I feel much better now :rolleyes:

Cole Trickle
10-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Is this a Competition or a Demonstration? :crossx: :cry: :idea:
If it's a Demo I might have to increase/re negotiate my fee.(24 coronas some medical coverage and I am good;))

Cole Trickle
10-16-2006, 03:44 PM
I feel much better now :rolleyes:
I might need to borrow your legminders and some zip ties so I can make a Hans device;) :220v: :p

Todd969
10-16-2006, 03:46 PM
I might need to borrow your legminders and some zip ties so I can make a Hans device;) :220v: :p
I just might sell those to you at a way discounted price real soon. I am having some new ones made, hope they will be ready by Wednesday.

OutCole'd
10-16-2006, 03:48 PM
I just might sell those to you at a way discounted price real soon. I am having some new ones made, hope they will be ready by Wednesday.
What are you getting? I am havinr RR make me a set like the BRP's because I like them. What's the dealio?

Cole Trickle
10-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Let me know how the new ones turn out.(I might be intrested in a set if they offer enough protection and look good)
I have been thinking about doing 3/4 doors covered in Aluminum.
I think the BRP leg minders would work really well but I don't like how they look.
have you seen the doors on Glamis Dunes that open suicide style? (They are close to $650.00 but they follow the stock lines really well...Honestly they were my favorite producat at the Sand Show)
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/2024post-95-1158567440.jpg

sigepmock
10-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Let me know how the new ones turn out.(I might be intrested in a set if they offer enough protection and look good)
I think the BRP leg minders would work really well but I don't like how they look.
have you seen the doors on Glamis Dunes that open suicide style? (They are close to $650.00 but they follow the stock lines really well...Honestly they were my favorite producat at the Sand Show)
http://www.glamisdunes.com/photopost/watermark.php?file=500/2024post-95-1158567440.jpg
ColeTricklestein willing to spend $650 for doors but He'll never do a LT.....Yeah those doors are gonna look sweet on a stock Rhino :yuk: j/k Brandin.....I'm sure they will look fine......
:)

Cole Trickle
10-16-2006, 04:10 PM
ColeTricklestein willing to spend $650 for doors but He'll never do a LT.....Yeah those doors are gonna look sweet on a stock Rhino :yuk: j/k Brandin.....I'm sure they will look fine......
:)
You misread my post;)
<------ not getting those doors because I am too sheap :crossx:
I talked to Custom Motorsports at the Sand Show and they said they would do half doors/Aluminum for $300.00
I would love to due LT,those doors and a sick 2 seat race cage. The backyard has litterally zapped all of my extra $$.(Who knwos what I will buy when the vette sells;))

Todd969
10-16-2006, 04:12 PM
What are you getting? I am havinr RR make me a set like the BRP's because I like them. What's the dealio?
Actually, Andy and I did some designs today. They are R&R and yours will be the same :)

Todd969
10-16-2006, 04:16 PM
The new legminders will be formed so you could do half type doors. I wouldn't but there's a million other people that might. I'll get some pics tomorrow when I am over there.

andy01
10-16-2006, 06:42 PM
I'll be out from Thurs. night/Friday early morning till Monday night or Tue.
Oh and won't have a boat, won't have a rhino, in fact the only thing I will have is me and the Vette for the weekend. That's a good boat bitch with transportation to you guys......
Dan lets go ruin the BBQ, Chris if the bbq is open send me a pm with what I need to show up with.....(IE: fork? Knife?) you and your wife hooked me up last time (when the boat broke) I still owe you guys for that one. When were in the house we'll have you guys down dinner!
Andy

OutCole'd
10-16-2006, 06:48 PM
Actually, Andy and I did some designs today. They are R&R and yours will be the same :)
So are you saying I'm getting state of the art full racing Todd969 leg minders??

Todd969
10-16-2006, 07:31 PM
So are you saying I'm getting state of the art full racing Todd969 leg minders??
State of the art design :p I just took a good idea and changed it up a bit. I had the arm rest raised a touch and the lower bar tooled more like the shape of the door area if that makes sense. I'm confident you'll like the changes, if not you can buy mine old ones cheap.

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:37 PM
Can I drive?? You can ask Carey about my "pilot" qualifications :D

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:38 PM
so--I take it you were chasing Rhino parts when you were to busy to BS earlier? :220v: :argue:

Todd969
10-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Sure thing Capt. Dan :)

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Sure thing Capt. Dan :)
ALRIGHT :D I may have a new toy for you to test-fly this weekend :cool: :220v:

Todd969
10-16-2006, 07:45 PM
so--I take it you were chasing Rhino parts when you were to busy to BS earlier? :220v: :argue:
That was 1 of many things. Would you believe I had to turn down a ride in the MTI? I had to meet the wall guys :mad:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:46 PM
That was 1 of many things. Would you believe I had to turn down a ride in the MTI? I had to meet the wall guys :mad:
thats a bummer...but you're right--business to take care of :rolleyes:
saw Ron out yesterday on the 'toon

voodoomedman
10-16-2006, 07:48 PM
oooohhhhhhh sure. Everybody go and have a party the weekend after I go and everyone was supposed to go. :yuk:
At least Dan showed up but he was too busy running sticks on the Spectre and leading his old boat by a leash. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 07:55 PM
oooohhhhhhh sure. Everybody go and have a party the weekend after I go and everyone was supposed to go. :yuk:
At least Dan showed up but he was too busy running sticks on the Spectre and leading his old boat by a leash. :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
hey, I waved to my Ultra brother...then ran the poker run in the ole Shadow :cool: I was just in that Spectre for moral support--he wasn't taking to my driving tips :220v:
I miss that boat already :cry:

voodoomedman
10-16-2006, 08:12 PM
hey, I waved to my Ultra brother...then ran the poker run in the ole Shadow :cool: I was just in that Spectre for moral support--he wasn't taking to my driving tips :220v:
I miss that boat already :cry:
Oh for sure and I waved back. I saw you with your old boat later. You were across the channel from us. All the high dollar boats docked at the bridge in the morning was a pretty sight.

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 08:15 PM
Oh for sure and I waved back. I saw you with your old boat later. You were across the channel from us. All the high dollar boats docked at the bridge in the morning was a pretty sight.
it was a great event...we were all just pretty bummed that our intended ride for the day was broken :mad:

slowinhavasu
10-16-2006, 08:29 PM
I think this thread started about a car show ?????? Yes we'll be attending.....
I will back Dan up on his piloting skills.....MF can drive the shit out of my new boat......I'm sure I will get there with seat time....
BIG THANKS to Dan for all the driving tips....HAMMER IT......lol

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 08:38 PM
I think this thread started about a car show ?????? Yes we'll be attending.....
I will back Dan up on his piloting skills.....MF can drive the shit out of my new boat......I'm sure I will get there with seat time....
BIG THANKS to Dan for all the driving tips....HAMMER IT......lol
there's a little more to it than that :wink:
thank you guys very much for the boat rides this weekend...Not having a boat sucks :220v: You will definitely get it with a little seat time...That hull can be pretty intimidating...

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Thanks Dan...

Todd969
10-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Speaking of car show, are we meeting somewhere Thursday?

OutCole'd
10-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Not unless you are going to be in Vegas. I won't be in Havasu till friday morning. :cool:

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 08:18 PM
In the street......I'll check with "J" on what time she'll be getting off....sometime after five I'm sure......start at the top, or the bottom, but not in the middle...lol :)

ULTRA26 # 1
10-17-2006, 08:25 PM
http://www.relicsandrods.com/CarShows/RunToTheSun-06/Schedule.htm
Headed to Havasu. Hoping to see Mike and Holly on the water again. Keeping my fingers crosssed.
John M