PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks

slowinhavasu
10-16-2006, 08:38 PM
To Mark for following up on his boat sale, we thought we had a drive problem, Mark came and picked the boat up and took it to Dean who pressure tested the lower unit, and changed fluids....all was OK.....
Then spent the good part of the morning teaching me the proper way to fly this rocket....which in it's self is a pretty funny story...Thanks Mark.....
Also a big thanks to Dan for towing the boat around and launching us and trying to show me how to drive......something about wire ties to the sticks, all the way forward.......
Next week we can all watch Dan do laps wide open around the lake....
THANKS you guys

vegas30cat
10-16-2006, 08:44 PM
thanks Carey--just wanted to make sure you liked my little dinghy--had a blast hanging out with you guys--and catching a little air--so much for slowinhavasu--hope you really enjoy it--its always nice to have friends like you guys--we had a ball this weekend, hope to see you this coming wkd but please don't leave us in the weeds now that you're a baller :cool: :cool:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 08:48 PM
pleasure :cool: lets do it again soon!
that is a great story about those throttles getting "stuck" WIDE OPEN :D
thank you and the Mrs very much for the boat rides all weekend...it sure sucks not having a boat :(

slowinhavasu
10-16-2006, 08:52 PM
thanks Carey--just wanted to make sure you liked my little dinghy--had a blast hanging out with you guys--and catching a little air--so much for slowinhavasu--hope you really enjoy it--its always nice to have friends like you guys--we had a ball this weekend, hope to see you this coming wkd but please don't leave us in the weeds now that you're a baller :cool: :cool:
Baller, weeds.....you got the wrong guy.......Thanks for everthing thing Mark....I'm sure we'll hook up at one point or another....... :cool:

Jordy
10-16-2006, 08:52 PM
Wow, is this some kind of Spectre convention??? :D :D :D

slowinhavasu
10-16-2006, 08:55 PM
Rumor has it, well Mark said their's gonna be some peeing in some Kool Aid...I'm new here so I'm not sure what that's all about !!!!!!! :)

Jordy
10-16-2006, 08:57 PM
Rumor has it, well Mark said their's gonna be some peeing in some Kool Aid...I'm new here so I'm not sure what that's all about !!!!!!! :)
Ah Young Jedi, just wait for the wind to whip up some nice Havasu chop and watch the DCLB's run for the shelter of the channel and then you'll understand. :D :D :D

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 09:03 PM
that's affirmative :cool:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Ah Young Jedi, just wait for the wind to whip up some nice Havasu chop and watch the DCLB's run for the shelter of the channel and then you'll understand. :D :D :D
didn't happen sunday...FLAT water all day :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
10-16-2006, 09:14 PM
I was running all day and could not find him, Until I went into the channel :rolleyes:
Until I went into the channel.
I will be looking for him and Danny boy in the coming year :boxed:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 09:19 PM
I was running all day and could not find him, Until I went into the channel :rolleyes:
Until I went into the channel.
I will be looking for him and Danny boy in the coming year :boxed:
saturday we went from cat tail to the channel--to the springs--to the channel, then back to cat tail.
sunday, windsor to the channel...to steamboat, springs, channel, then windsor again...
I'll be out this weekend I hope...and I always look for you, well ok I look for Yvonne but you are usually there with her :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-16-2006, 09:21 PM
saturday we went from cat tail to the channel--to the springs--to the channel, then back to cat tail.
sunday, windsor to the channel...to steamboat, springs, channel, then windsor again...
I'll be out this weekend I hope...and I always look for you, well ok I look for Yvonne but you are usually there with her :cool:
Ok whose on first, You guys went where when and how..... :boxed:

dicudmore
10-16-2006, 09:28 PM
it was musical chairs all weekend...but that was the destination order...
maybe by this weekend we'll figure out who drives what boat :220v:

locogringo
10-16-2006, 09:45 PM
Baller, weeds.....you got the wrong guy.......Thanks for everthing thing Mark....I'm sure we'll hook up at one point or another....... :cool:
umm, you didn't mean me by the weeds comment did you??? LOL!

Todd969
10-17-2006, 05:59 AM
Glad you guys had fun. Sorry I won't be joining that spectre clan :rollside:
Hopefully you'll slow down occasionally to let me catch up.

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 06:18 AM
we're use to it todd--we just wont have to wait as long--congrats --nice boat--see you this weekend

vegas30cat
10-17-2006, 06:23 AM
hey jordy--come join our mini regatta

vegas30cat
10-17-2006, 06:44 AM
hey todd--guess we have to find you a new logo-we'll work on that

Todd969
10-17-2006, 09:05 AM
we're use to it todd--we just wont have to wait as long--congrats --nice boat--see you this weekend
Thanks! Atleast my friends will still be friends even if I can't go 100mph. Me and Wade will be following from a distance :)
Can I get a seat for the Spectre run when it happens? Mark
mentioned something about tail between legs? Kinda figures.

Todd969
10-17-2006, 09:10 AM
hey todd--guess we have to find you a new logo-we'll work on that
Yep, I'm working on it. I need to respect my wifes wishes and a 32' just isn't realistic for her. Besides, when I get the itch I'll just hit you up for a ride.

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:27 AM
I do know where a clean '00 30' with 300X's is sitting right now with a for sale sign on it if anyone else gets the itch. :idea: ;) :D

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 07:35 PM
umm, you didn't mean me by the weeds comment did you??? LOL!
I haven't told that story in a long time...lol :)

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Atleast my friends will still be friends even if I can't go 100mph.
Can I get a seat for the Spectre run when it happens?
true, and yes, anytime :cool:

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure who's on first, all I know is we burnt 60 gallons of fuel on Sat.,and by the looks of the smoke, a gallon of oil in the chanell....
You wont have to look to hard for me I'll be the one in the back of the pack for a while....I was only able to run her in the low 90s, maybe by next summer I'll feel ok running faster , for know I'llbe bringing up the back of the pack.... :)

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 07:45 PM
Thanks! Atleast my friends will still be friends even if I can't go 100mph. Me and Wade will be following from a distance :)
No problem Todd you can ride with me, But to see them , you will just have to turn around and ride backwards, thats if you want to see them running.... :boxed:

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 07:47 PM
No problem Todd you can ride with me, But to see them , you will just have to turn around and ride backwards, thats if you want to see them running.... :boxed:
That's some funny shit..... :rollside:

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 07:49 PM
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rollinglaugh.gif would you mind taking some pics of the bottom of my boat as I come up to pass? I hear you can see all the way out the back of 'em without that sponson in the way :wink:

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 07:51 PM
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/rollinglaugh.gif would you mind taking some pics of the bottom of my boat as I come up to pass? I hear you can see all the way out the back of 'em without that sponson in the way :wink:
LOL...... :cool:

Todd969
10-17-2006, 07:52 PM
That would be great Poco. Can I bring a camera to document?

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 07:53 PM
That would be great Poco. Can I bring a camera to document?
definitely bring a camera...I hear tops come off at 80 :D

Todd969
10-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Matter of fact tough DCLB guy, I'll put up $1000.00 of my own money if you take the spectre head to head.

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 07:57 PM
Matter of fact tough DCLB guy, I'll put up $1000.00 of my own money if you take the spectre head to head.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME, those things dont see a day over 102MPH at sea level

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 07:59 PM
...does yours??

Kilrtoy
No problem at the finish line as I wait for you to cross should not be a problem :boxed:

Todd969
No problem at the finish line as I wait for you to cross should not be a problem :boxed:
So what you're saying is you'll accept my wager? :)

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 08:00 PM
...does yours??
No it does not, but do you care to find out...

SummitKarl
10-17-2006, 08:02 PM
maybe they are a little faster at 446' above sea level :idea:

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 08:04 PM
maybe they are a little faster at 446' above sea level :idea:
No this is the only thing they do faster
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/509/2734TEAMQUACKA1.jpg
NO PUN towards Jordy intended

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 08:06 PM
I'm lost here, when your flying,are you at sea level or above ????????????
That being said, are they faster under sea level ????? :rollside:

SummitKarl
10-17-2006, 08:09 PM
hey now.... I have seen you start that twin smoke stack of yours, thats why we have those signs in the channel now :p

SummitKarl
10-17-2006, 08:14 PM
I'm lost here, when your flying,are you at sea level or above ????????????
That being said, are they faster under sea level ????? :rollside:
why yes they are faster under sea level...it's called nitrous :), I let you borrow mine for the race :)

Todd969
10-17-2006, 08:15 PM
That's pretty funny. Quacker :) So really are you done dodging my offer or are you just here to :cry: If you're so sure you have the "best" then lets do this.
I'll even give you an option. I'm pretty sure Sean will be out in his 28' Skater so you have the call. $1000.00 start at Pilot rock end at the springs.

Jordy
10-17-2006, 08:20 PM
A day being 24 as in hours or 8 as in a day shift???? Because mine was just shy of 110 under the Coronado Bay bridge in San Diego Harbor, which would be a work day over your 102 in your training wheel'd cat. About as close to sea level as you get. Then again, you DCLB fags wouldn't know anything about Lake Pacific. ;)

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 08:20 PM
That's pretty funny. Quacker :) So really are you done dodging my offer or are you just here to :cry: If you're so sure you have the "best" then lets do this.
I'll even give you an option. I'm pretty sure Sean will be out in his 28' Skater so you have the call. $1000.00 start at Pilot rock end at the springs.
HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE , No one said anything about a SKATER here.
We were discussing the WORLD'S BEST and a poormans Skater.
If that is the case I will race the Skater for 1k and lose and then race the poormans skater for 2k of your money and win.
ball is now in your court big guy :boxed:

BigDoug
10-17-2006, 08:22 PM
oooohhhh this is getting good, i'll come out to watch this :)

vegas30cat
its so funny to see you talk trash on a regular basis--but when your called out to back it up your all bush--got to love it--you and patrick should get together--you would make a great couple talking trash and cant back it up

XTRM22
I'll even volunteer to hold the money, you know I won't run off with it........I can't out run anybody :crossx: :rollside:
Chuck

Jordy
10-17-2006, 08:23 PM
OK, I've asked this question many times and none of the Kool Aid clan have come up with an answer. Actually, there were 2 questions. Maybe you can help me out Mygurl:
Question #1: What are they the self proclaimed "world's best" of???
Question #2: This regards DCLB RACING. WTF do the race other than lake boats??? :idea:
These have been bothering me for some time. Perhaps you can shed some light with all your 26' of knowledge. :D :D :D

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 08:23 PM
This needs to be late in the day when the winds are up and the water is crap.....
When is Sean coming up ?????

Todd969
10-17-2006, 08:27 PM
This needs to be late in the day when the winds are up and the water is crap.....
Of course it would be in the mid afternoon. I need to know if this is happening so I can get CASH Friday.

vegas30cat
10-17-2006, 08:28 PM
im waiting for paco's DCLB RACING TEAM to show up

BigDoug
10-17-2006, 08:29 PM
Get the $$$ anyways Todd....you and i will race :)

SummitKarl
10-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Get the $$$ anyways Todd....you and i will race :)
what....has this degraded into a Nordic vs. Cheetah rowing contest :)

Jordy
10-17-2006, 08:36 PM
OK, I've asked this question many times and none of the Kool Aid clan have come up with an answer. Actually, there were 2 questions. Maybe you can help me out Mygurl:
Question #1: What are they the self proclaimed "world's best" of???
Question #2: This regards DCLB RACING. WTF do the race other than lake boats??? :idea:
These have been bothering me for some time. Perhaps you can shed some light with all your 26' of knowledge. :D :D :D
OK, so I just had a big light bulb pop up right over my head. It's been obvious for so long that it's not even funny. I'm actually pretty disappointed that I missed it.
So question number one has a few part answer:
A). World's Best Hair-do.
B). World's Best orange boats.
C). World's Best Lake Havasu Channel Scenery.
D). World's Best Lake boats???
Maybe D could be Combined with B to get the world's best orange lake boats. :D :D :D
Question number 2:
DCB Racing: I'll race ya back to the Channel when the lake starts to get a little choppy.
DCB Racing: I'll race ya to the bank to take out a 3rd mortgage and a 2nd HELOC to buy the next model coming out.
Seems pretty realistic to me. :D :D :D

Todd969
10-17-2006, 08:37 PM
what....has this degraded into a Nordic vs. Cheetah rowing contest :)
Really, wtf Dougy? I love my 35mph pontoon and am very content.
I'm so not the competitive compensator type.
You must have me confused with ___________ .(fill in the blank)

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 08:38 PM
damn I run out to the store and this gets good in the interim...gotta catch up on what I missed

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 08:39 PM
excellent...better have a Dr Pepper waiting too...

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 08:41 PM
No it does not, but do you care to find out...
why yes...yes I do :cool:
in hindsight...it appears as I've already been volunteered to show you the transom as I know you are well aware...

BigDoug
10-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Todd, i was talking about swimming across the chanell kinda race :)

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 08:43 PM
this is the only part Paco's race team will ever see
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168PICT1944.JPG

Mrs.Killer
10-17-2006, 08:45 PM
why yes...yes I do :cool:
in hindsight...it appears as I've already been volunteered to show you the transom as I know you are well aware...
Dosen't it feel good to finally have some real horsepower?????????

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Dosen't it feel good to finally have some real horsepower?????????
why yes, yes it does :D and no more noise tickets :220v:

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 08:53 PM
this is the only part Paco's race team will ever see
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168PICT1944.JPG
Nice swim step...... :)

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 08:53 PM
A day being 24 as in hours or 8 as in a day shift???? Because mine was just shy of 110 under the Coronado Bay bridge in San Diego Harbor, which would be a work day over your 102 in your training wheel'd cat. About as close to sea level as you get. Then again, you DCLB fags wouldn't know anything about Lake Pacific. ;)
Flying under that bridge is not exactly running in open waters :boxed:
and teh word on the street is 102 MAX for you, or did you put thru hull on and pick up 8mph :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 08:54 PM
still waiting...is this or isn't this on for saturday?? I'm in...

Jordy
10-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Flying under that bridge is not exactly running in open waters :boxed:
My boat has been to Catalina and back and flying was the operative word. Want to compare notes lake boy??? And who said anything about open water??? The biggest "open water" your boat has seen is Thompson Bay on the way to the ramp. ;) :D

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 08:56 PM
its so funny to see you talk trash on a regular basis--but when your called out to back it up your all bush--got to love it--you and patrick should get together--you would make a great couple talking trash and cant back it up
You were there on saturday and so was I. I said lets go out, I heard a reply of somthing to this affect, SOMEONE was scared, so I left :rolleyes:

Jordy
10-17-2006, 08:56 PM
and teh word on the street is 102 MAX for you,
You mean word on the playground Capt. Crossing Guard??? Why not call Rod or Roger as they both had the boat where I did. Oh, and 115 was the word from Lake X when they were setting it all up. ;) :D

Jordy
10-17-2006, 08:57 PM
I said lets go out, I heard a reply of somthing to this affect, SOMEONE was scared, so I left :rolleyes:
He probably thought you meant on a date. I'd be scared too. :D

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Of course it would be in the mid afternoon. I need to know if this is happening so I can get CASH Friday.
Tell ya what , race your own boat
and I already told sean his boat would whoop my ass...
What is your point....

BigDoug
10-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Miguel, he can race me ! :)

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:00 PM
My boat has been to Catalina and back and flying was the operative word. Want to compare notes lake boy??? And who said anything about open water??? The biggest "open water" your boat has seen is Thompson Bay on the way to the ramp. ;) :D
See your wrong, it passed by the SALTON SEA on the way to Havasu

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:01 PM
You mean word on the playground Capt. Crossing Guard??? Why not call Rod or Roger as they both had the boat where I did. Oh, and 115 was the word from Lake X when they were setting it all up. ;) :D
So what you are saying is you cant drive and they can, 102 MAX for you and 115mph for them.... :cry:

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Miguel, he can race me ! :)
he would still lose.... :)

BigDoug
10-17-2006, 09:03 PM
Hey, that made my day..........................oh, its on now !!! :)

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:05 PM
So what you are saying is you cant drive and they can, 102 MAX for you and 115mph for them.... :cry:
Apparently you can't read, so let me break it down for you. Just shy of 110 for me, for Rod, and for Roger, all at different times. 115 at Lake X. I typed really slow so you could understand. Did it help??? :D :D :D
Not sure where you came up with 102, but your playground snitch might need a spanking for lying to you. ;)
And you still haven't answered my questions from the last page either. What's wrong, center pod cat got your tongue Kilr??? :notam:

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh, and Mygurl, you must have forgotten about this PM:
I was looking forward to seeing you this weekend, Scuba said you were gonna be up there.... as far as the thread, I already know your boat is faster, but this place is dead and needed some action....
Hmmm.... :D :D :D

vegas30cat
You were there on saturday and so was I. I said lets go out, I heard a reply of somthing to this affect, SOMEONE was scared, so I left :rolleyes:
you are so funny--as i remember you seemed to just sneak away when we where not looking--sat. it is---lets se if that S on your chest is working(superman or scared)

Kilrtoy
Apparently you can't read, so let me break it down for you. Just shy of 110 for me, for Rod, and for Roger, all at different times. 115 at Lake X. I typed really slow so you could understand. Did it help??? :D :D :D
Not sure where you came up with 102, but your playground snitch might need a spanking for lying to you. ;)
And you still haven't answered my questions from the last page either. What's wrong, center pod cat got your tongue Kilr??? :notam:
I think those questions have been hashed over more than enough....
hence the DCLB :rolleyes:

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:08 PM
I think those questions have been hashed over more than enough....
hence the DCLB :rolleyes:
Actually they've never been answered. What are they the best of and what do they race??? Very simple questions. I gave my ideas, now I just want to hear it from a DCLB Baller. :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:09 PM
you are so funny--as i remember you seemed to just sneak away when we where not looking--sat. it is---lets se if that S on your chest is working(superman or scared)
Sneaked away, no more like walked back up to you asecond time and then walked away.
As I already told Dan a few weeks ago, I had my last trip this past weekend, maybe one more time on the 28th if I am in town.....
there is always next year

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:10 PM
I gave my ideas, now I just want to hear it from a DCLB Baller. :D :D :D
better call TOBY for that profile I dont fit it...

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Oh, and Mygurl, you must have forgotten about this PM:
Hmmm.... :D :D :D
Yep I said that and DAMN
your worse than a woman, You keep all your emails for later self pleasure :) :)

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Sneaked away, no more like walked back up to you asecond time and then walked away.
As I already told Dan a few weeks ago, I had my last trip this past weekend, maybe one more time on the 28th if I am in town.....
I take this to mean its not on then...gentlemen, put your money away

BigDoug
10-17-2006, 09:19 PM
Shit, i thought i was gonna race Todd ?.........................................damn it

roln 20s
10-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Jordy--geez, if you will just leave us DC"L"B owners alone (especially KILR) I'll give you $500 tomorrow :) :D Its a proven fact we're the "world's best" and you are the President of the "Porpoise" club-- hey, I live in the streets so you have to like me now :D :)
Roln 20s

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:24 PM
Jordy--geez, if you will just leave us DC"L"B owners alone (especially KILR) I'll give you $500 tomorrow :) :D Its a proven fact we're the "world's best" and you are the President of the "Porpoise" club-- hey, I live in the streets so you have to like me now :D :)
Roln 20s
was this name change done leagally
last time I checked it was the poorman's "DANCING DOLPHINS CLUB, always imitated " Skaters club

Todd969
10-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Tell ya what , race your own boat
and I already told sean his boat would whoop my ass...
What is your point....
What's my boat have to do with this?
Calling you out on your claim to whoop anybody's boat there buddy. What's wrong with wanting to make a quick couple grand.

Todd969
10-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Roln 20s
Excuse me, but I have seen your boat FLIPPER also :)

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 09:32 PM
last time I checked it was the poorman's "DANCING DOLPHINS CLUB, always imitated " Skaters club
"DDC" Racing, I like like it.....
Just trying to thank some good people who are helping me with my new boat...Thanks guys.....see you all on the lake.....GOODNIGHT...... :rollside:

roln 20s
10-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Excuse me, but I have seen your boat FLIPPER also :)
Flipper no...but gasping for a little breath of air on its way to 120mph...maybe :rollside: :) :)
Roln 20s

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:34 PM
hey, I live in the streets so you have to like me now :D :)
Roln 20s
I thought that's what the $500 and the 5 gallons of Hot Sauce were for. :D :D
Perhaps you DCLB types would like to re-read the article where the 32' Spectre (aka Poorman's Skater) handed the 32' DCLB it's ass by 10+ mph with the same power. Must be the zippity do dah ties holding it back!!! :D :D :D
p.s. World's Best What???? I think I'm going to have to fix my DCLB hat now. Already added the "L" now I just need a "WHAT?" :D :D :D

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Flipper no...but gasping for a little breath of air on its way to 120mph...maybe :rollside: :) :)
Roln 20s
even the trusty Duramax won't get that boat to 120mph my friend :)

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:37 PM
He does have bigger tires on it. :D :D :D

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Roln 20s
lol thats "team porpoise" to you sir...
porpoising past one DCLB at a time...all in a days work

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 09:40 PM
does anybody else think the DCB crew needs to bring out an outboard F-29 to make this a little more fair?? We are talking 30' vs 26' :rollside:

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:46 PM
does anybody else think the DCB crew needs to bring out an outboard F-29 to make this a little more fair?? We are talking 30' vs 26' :rollside:
Seems to me that the Spectre crew would be at a disadvantage with a bigger more-porpoise prone boat, with the same HP and the lack of the special "BUY 2 SPONSONS, GET 1/3 FREE" deal that the DCLB crew got. :idea: :D

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:49 PM
What's my boat have to do with this?
Calling you out on your claim to whoop anybody's boat there buddy. What's wrong with wanting to make a quick couple grand.
SIH and DD are not anybody, you added to the approved list

98 Vector 21
10-17-2006, 09:49 PM
Dan you always find your self in the middle of this stuff....Very good read!

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:52 PM
Seems to me that the Spectre crew would be at a disadvantage with a bigger more-porpoise prone boat, with the same HP and the lack of the special "BUY 2 SPONSONS, GET 1/3 FREE" deal that the DCLB crew got. :idea: :D
I heard that even the STICKER ON YOUR TRUCK PORPOISES

Kilrtoy
lol thats "team porpoise" to you sir...
porpoising past one DCLB at a time...all in a days work
When did you get a job, last i heard from MARK, he called you bitch :boxed:

98 Vector 21
:wink: :idea:

roln 20s
p.s. World's Best What???? I think I'm going to have to fix my DCLB hat now. Already added the "L" now I just need a "WHAT?" :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
here's my definition of WORLDS BEST-- hopefully this answers your question for the LAST time.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/roln20s/WorldsBestII.jpg
Roln 20s

98 Vector 21
10-17-2006, 09:53 PM
p.s. World's Best What???? I think I'm going to have to fix my DCLB hat now. Already added the "L" now I just need a "WHAT?" :D :D :D
here's my definition of WORLDS BEST-- hopefully this answers your question for the LAST time.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/roln20s/WorldsBestII.jpg
Roln 20s[/QUOTE]
What did you pay her for that?

98 Vector 21
10-17-2006, 09:54 PM
You can be my wing man anytime Maverick!

roln 20s
10-17-2006, 09:56 PM
What did you pay her for that?[/QUOTE]
haha- nothing, in fact, the other pics (yes, there are more) has Dan in the background giving his "approval" of the Worlds Best as work :) :D
Roln 20s

roln 20s
10-17-2006, 09:58 PM
Once I remove the "speedo limiter" from the Duramax I'll be there...and once I find another 600hp from my 496HO, I'll be there again :) :D haha
Roln 20s

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 10:08 PM
haha- nothing, in fact, the other pics (yes, there are more) has Dan in the background giving his "approval" of the Worlds Best as work :) :D
Roln 20s[/QUOTE]
I was trying to get the guy in the DCB hat out of the way and take a turn there :cool:

Jordy
10-17-2006, 10:09 PM
It's increasingly sad that you can't come up with your own material Mygurl. :D
Oh, and if the Spectre= Poorman's Skater, does DCLB= Rich Man's Eliminator??? ;)

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 10:20 PM
I dunno about the sticker--but my truck sure hops worse than any Spectre I've ever driven :220v:

andy01
10-17-2006, 10:27 PM
my truck sure hops worse than any Spectre I've ever driven :220v:
Man I'll second that.
Remember some people make bad decisions on the boats they buy. It isn't our fault they chose wrong, they try to put down our boats because it makes them feel better...... Kilr has one thing going for him in all of his posting....... his wife. :) Kidding kilr don't get all butt hurt besides your wife I am sure there is another qaulity. j/k
Owning a real tunnel has tought me a lot. My next boat is going to be a 32' ________ or a 27'__________. I know I will run over 100 with either and probably be happy with either, I just have to decide how big I want to go for Parker. My 30' was a fun ass boat I'll say that. Nothing like never slowing down on Havasu. But then again, nothing drove like Kroozins 368 either....
Long live the tunnel!!
Andy

andy01
10-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Roln 20s
In case you boys forgot I owned a 26' DCB. It hopped at the 65-75 window, you just had to drive through it. My 30' does the samething. Now the newer bigger DCB's don't but then again the 32' Spectre doesn't hop either. So I don't get the whole Dolphin hopping jokes, your boats hop to... Or did you guys load them up with sand? When sitting on the beach after the wind hits 6 knots...... :cry: :)
Andy

Havasu1986
10-17-2006, 10:38 PM
Sneaked away, no more like walked back up to you a second time and then walked away.
I thought you moved the family there full time and were commuting.

andy01
10-17-2006, 10:45 PM
HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE , No one said anything about a SKATER here.
If that is the case I will race the Skater for 1k and lose and then race the poormans skater for 2k of your money and win.
ball is now in your court big guy :boxed:
See even after owning a tri hull you still don't get it, and don't know the difference do you? I have heard that many times as a bag or trash talking. So maybe you can help out with some questions...........
What is the difference between a 28' Skater and 30' Spectre? Speed, size and handling. Are they the same? How is the lay up different? What year did they both race together, no jackass not in Havasu in a real race. Remember DCB came up with a slogan "worlds best" during pillow talk. Spectre and Skater went out and proved thiers worked in a real offshore power boat race. "World Champions" was earned from design and running plugs............. :)
Andy

dicudmore
10-17-2006, 10:49 PM
I thought you moved the family there full time and were commuting.
correct...I think he meant trip to the lake, with a boat :wink:

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 11:12 PM
See even after owning a tri hull you still don't get it, and don't know the difference do you? I have heard that many times as a bag or trash talking. So maybe you can help out with some questions...........
What is the difference between a 28' Skater and 30' Spectre? Speed, size and handling. Are they the same? How is the lay up different? What year did they both race together, no jackass not in Havasu in a real race. Remember DCB came up with a slogan "worlds best" during pillow talk. Spectre and Skater went out and proved thiers worked in a real offshore power boat race. "World Champions" was earned from design and running plugs............. :)
Andy
You know Andy, you just put a buzz kill on this fun thread, now I will go to sleep.... :mad:
And just for your information i get in races all the time, to the launch ramp to launch to the launch ramp to retrieve and to the channel parking spots. Come on I race all the time....
Just hurry up and get the new big boy boat so we can see how i is done and take us for a ride...

andy01
10-17-2006, 11:31 PM
You know Andy, you just put a buzz kill on this fun thread, now I will go to sleep.... :mad:
And just for your information i get in races all the time, to the launch ramp to launch to the launch ramp to retrieve and to the channel parking spots. Come on I race all the time....
Just hurry up and get the 27Elim with that 985 or 965 or what ever the hell that big engine is and take us for a ride...
So what I can't come in here and talk a little shit?
Again I am not ordering another new boat. I am looking at pre-owned smaller boats. Or bigger who knows, but that won't be until next season or the season after that, that I will put together a boat deal.

Jordy
10-18-2006, 12:55 AM
Damn Mygurl, I've been saying the same thing all along. You just not picked up on it??? Damn crossing guard signs... :notam:
And just for your information i get in races all the time, to the launch ramp to launch to the launch ramp to retrieve and to the channel parking spots. Come on I race all the time...
I'm just curious, does Hollywood Dave give a golden lap dance thong to the DCLB who makes it to the best orange DCLB boat spot first???? I'm sure it's a hell of a race from Windsor to the no wake, no ocean zone. Hell, you might never get fast enough to put that new 1/3rd sponson to use. Damn, you got ripped off on your fishing boat. :D :D :D

98 Vector 21
10-18-2006, 06:20 AM
Roln 20s[/QUOTE]
That looked like a fine day on the lake...Cheer's! & what about these other pic's? I could help you with a new thread...Buy some more hot sauce????

Jordy
10-18-2006, 09:40 AM
Wow, this thread really lost it's roll somewhere along the line... :D :D :D

phebus
10-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Wow, this thread really lost it's roll somewhere along the line... :D :D :D
Just a pissing contest, and the piss ran out :)

Todd969
10-18-2006, 11:32 AM
Just a pissing contest, and the piss ran out :)
Yep, got way past this old mans bedtime. :)

Doofus Here
10-18-2006, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I seem to remember a Powerboat test from last year that tested the 28 DCB, 28 Eliminator Daytona and the 28 Magic cat - all with the Mercury Racing HP525. The slowest was the DCB and the fastest was the Magic. Inverse to the price tag. Seems appropriate. Also seems to indicate which has the faster hull.
Rufus

Mrs.Killer
10-18-2006, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I seem to remember a Powerboat test from last year that tested the 28 DCB, 28 Eliminator Daytona and the 28 Magic cat - all with the Mercury Racing HP525. The slowest was the DCB and the fastest was the Magic. Inverse to the price tag. Seems appropriate. Also seems to indicate which has the faster hull.
Rufus
Did the Magic fall apart on the test :idea: