PDA

View Full Version : He says he going to kill us this time,,

Trailer Park Casanova
10-17-2006, 03:46 AM
We been going through a long struggle against the wifes crazy Ex.
He's never held a job in his life, just sponged off women on the strength of his good looks. And that's getting harder to do these days.
Amazing how chix fall for that, the really smart girls and the dumb ones succum to it.
He found a lawyer that would sue us on a contingency for child support and spousal support.
After he lost 3 full court hearings for money, and furthur hearings denied, and found so nutty by the court he can only see his son under very controlled conditions, he's resorted to he's "going to kill us."
So,, I carry the glock, and hopefully I won't have to kill the guy who kills me.
But, it's looking close to a reality judging by his 24 hr Psyco threats.
I'm not scared at all perhaps because because I'm either stupid, or I want to get it over with, maybe that goes together.
We all have our crosses to carry,,

YeLLowBoaT
10-17-2006, 03:52 AM
do you have proof ( ie do you have a wittness, recording.) if you do get a restraining order. They are basicly usless form stoping ppl form coming after you, but in CA it will force him to surrender all of his fire arms and stop him form buying more ( legally anyways) thats not to say he can't get one illegally... still it will help and make his life a little bit harder.

BajaMike
10-17-2006, 04:24 AM
Man, that really sucks, Ross. Be careful!!
:idea:

DILLIGAF
10-17-2006, 04:44 AM
Sorry to hear that. Take it seriously (which it seems you have) and if you have to, end that shit right there. Don't give him a second chance. I am talking about a serious confrontation here, not just talk. If it comes to that you have every right to defend yourself. Get the restraining order and all of that lined up so if it happens you have done all the proper stuff you could first.
Good luck and hopefully the scumbag comes to his senses but for some they never do....

GoCiggie31
10-17-2006, 05:44 AM
I am assuming that since you are packing the glock, and if you havn't already, apply for a concealed weapon's permit so you don't get popped trying to defend yourself if the wacko trys to surprise you.
Good luck and stay 1 step ahead of the loser

Desert Rat
10-17-2006, 05:53 AM
also don't put out to much info on here, you do know "what you say (and print) can and will be used against you in a court of law" Stay safe

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
10-17-2006, 05:57 AM
I don't know you but you seem like a really cool guy on the boards please be carefull whatever you do record everything video tape do what you can to get the proff before you take it in your own hands just my .02

NOTALENT
10-17-2006, 06:05 AM
Wow...thats sucks...sorry to hear about this. Fockin loser needs to man up and take responsibility for his own actions and life. Dont think you should post in anyway that you may have to kill him though out on the boards..just incase anything does go down. Just my 2cents.

Ziggy
10-17-2006, 06:20 AM
Watch your back Ross......by the sound of it this guy would be the kind to hide out in the bushes and shoot you in the back......
I'd be filing for restraining order at a minimum, a death threat is nothing to take lightly.

RitcheyRch
10-17-2006, 06:25 AM
Sorry to hear that you having to go through that type of crapola. If you have any proof you should definitely go to the police and report it. Atleast get a restraining order on him.

ratso
10-17-2006, 07:03 AM
TPC... had the same type of deal myself, and was set up too. He ended up in the hospital and I had felony assault charges brought on me... and it was self defense. I think I brought it up back in the RRL days. I saved every e-mail and phone call recording, before and after, built my case, and in the end almost 3 years later, it was practically thrown out... no indictment, but what sucks is it cost me several thousand in attorney fees to fight the charges because of this guy. That's our system here.
Another that was after me... total nutcase with numerous assault charges, finally moved up to Pennsylvania. Last I had heard, he was leaving a bar sometime last year, had a crash with another car and the girl riding on the back of the bike with him was pronounced dead at the scene. Hopefully he is in jail because this is one guy I do not want after me... because in his mind, it's not settled til one of us is dead...
Brace yourself because a lot of times it gets worse before it gets better...

lucky
10-17-2006, 07:30 AM
Exes suck - I just talked to mine now i'm in a bad mood - how do you get blood to uncurldle ???

ratso
10-17-2006, 07:37 AM
Exes suck - I just talked to mine now i'm in a bad mood - how do you get blood to uncurldle ???
Alcohol

Jordy
10-17-2006, 07:49 AM
Wow Ross, that's scary. I know it's been going on for a long time too. Hopefully it will all work itself out and he'll lose interest, but just the same, be careful out there. ;)

Cheap Thrills
10-17-2006, 07:52 AM
he's resorted to he's "going to kill us."
Invite him over ! :crossx:
C.T. :wink:

topless
10-17-2006, 07:58 AM
also don't put out to much info on here, you do know "what you say (and print) can and will be used against you in a court of law" Stay safeSo is everyone who is a psycho ex going to print this thread and say TPC threatened me but I don't know his real name or what he looks like. LOL I think he's pretty safe posting this.

AltarGirl
10-17-2006, 08:02 AM
Hope this all works out & the glock isn't needed

AirtimeLavey
10-17-2006, 08:11 AM
Sucks to have some nut job out there affecting your everyday life. Hope it all works out for you and your family, and the freak just goes away. Like the others said, don't get yourself in a worse sitch., by taking matters into your own hands, and not covering your bases. Good luck.

IMPATIENT 1
10-17-2006, 08:12 AM
doesn't sayin "i gonna kill yall" constiute terrorist threat in your state? i got in some shiat awhile back after a car accident where a drunk lady pulled rite out in frt. of me and never stopped at the stop sign. it totaled my truck, i get out and check myself, check the other driver, she was ok but shiat faced drunk(4pm). i get really pissed off rite away because she's drunk and it cost me a truck with brand new paint , mill and so on. i get to cussin real bad. well the next weekend her son finds me at a gas station, pulls a gun on me like a puss, i pull out my 45(i have concealed license), he goes home. i catch him the following weekend at a store and beat the holly shiat outta him in frt. of his girl and at some point during the azz whoopin, i said "next time i'll kill you and the drunk slut mother of yours". he pressed charges and the only 1 that stuck was the threat charge, i got a slap on the wrist but it could've been alot more serious if i didn't know the d.a..i watch what i say when i'm pissed now, seems like someone with prior threats would be taken alot more serious than what happened to me, call the local d.a. and talk with him about it, dude may follow thru!

KREGER
10-17-2006, 08:34 AM
Invite him out to the river to try out a new pair of cement slippers.

unleashed
10-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Just invite him to go hunting with you! :)
Seriously though....I'd have him killed....end of story! There are ways you know...I'll leave it at that!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

ratso
10-17-2006, 08:41 AM
Just invite him to go hunting with you! :)
Seriously though....I'd have him killed....end of story! There are ways you know...I'll leave it at that!
Deano
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
10-17-2006, 08:44 AM
Take him hunting with one of the Kennedy's.

wolfie
10-17-2006, 09:38 AM
For what you've paid in court costs you could have spent less and talked to my buddy in 'Pedro and had the bum shipped in an empty container to China.

Nord
10-17-2006, 09:45 AM
DRAMA!!!!
Best way to attack this is to completely ignore him. No contact.....no drama.
Does she have kids with him???
Is her divorce final??
If so, no more contact!
Done!

RitcheyRch
10-17-2006, 09:52 AM
Good advice
DRAMA!!!!
Is her divorce final??
If so, no more contact!
Done!

unleashed
10-17-2006, 10:03 AM
I'd also agree on the ignore part...but 24 hour psycho death threats is a little hard...especially if you have kids. I could understand ignoring a threat now and than but only the person involved can judge that level of threat. Just be careful and monitor the situation the best you can. I wish you the best and hope we dont hear about another ex husband psycho murder story.
Deano

ratso
10-17-2006, 10:06 AM
DRAMA!!!!
Is her divorce final??
If so, no more contact!
Done!
I gather from the first post that there is a son and the divorce is final... I think?

Daytona100
10-17-2006, 10:11 AM
Send him hunting with Dick Cheney that should do it!!!!!!!! :idea:

Rexone
10-17-2006, 10:16 AM
Take the threat seriously and report it. And file for a restraining order. At least you're on record if something does happen. And be careful. Lot of physcos out there.

jimslade
10-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Ignore Him, Threatning him back will just elevate the tension. These people usually die off by someone elses hand. Seen it happen.

C-2
10-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Con men are good at what they do. The best cons are good looking – both female and male. In fact, the best looking cons are even smarter and craftier. Afterall, when they go to “bag” their big game (wealthy people), there are usually tons of roadblocks along the way, obstacles like family members and other people suspicious of their activities.
People like this are dangerous because they have mastered the art of manipulation. I would be careful with a person like this, they can manipulate others to do their dirty deeds, or even manipulate the situation and twist it all around (like, maybe he expects you to pack and has already contacted LEO about you).
I would light a fire under his ass and turn it over to LEO. Maybe forego the restraining order since it gives him yet another chance to litigate and drag things out. Simply get the interest of a detective. And BTW – guys like this usually have a lengthy paper trial behind them.

Bow Tie Omega
10-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Con men are good at what they do. The best cons are good looking – both female and male. In fact, the best looking cons are even smarter and craftier. Afterall, when they go to “bag” their big game (wealthy people), there are usually tons of roadblocks along the way, obstacles like family members and other people suspicious of their activities.
People like this are dangerous because they have mastered the art of manipulation. I would be careful with a person like this, they can manipulate others to do their dirty deeds, or even manipulate the situation and twist it all around (like, maybe he expects you to pack and has already contacted LEO about you).
I would light a fire under his ass and turn it over to LEO. Maybe forego the restraining order since it gives him yet another chance to litigate and drag things out. Simply get the interest of a detective. And BTW – guys like this usually have a lengthy paper trial behind them.
With kids involved, I would start with calling your family attorney. I have to admit, under the circumstances packing heat is warranted. I would make sure you are entirely legal about it with permits and so. WHen the attorney takes you down to the police department, be completely forthcoming with them and let them know you feel you need to carry a weapon and ask how to proceed. Any attorney worth his salt will have you in front of the judge and more then likely, the judge will initiate a 5150 warrant against him. That order dictates he be arrested and held in a locked down medical psych unit for 36 hours for an in-depth psychological eval along with a drug toxicology. Let the attorney know that you fear for your family's life. Man that sucks, be safe and good luck.

Her454
10-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Ross, lots of good advice here. I had to resort to a CWP permit about 5 years ago for my daughter and myself and it was a nightmare. Lasted almost 3 years total and trust me when I say, what doesn't kill ya, makes you stronger. RECORD and document everything and don't take anything lightly.
Threats are hard to prove unless its all documented, taped etc. Mine was actually picked up on a 5150 after being stupid enough to leave voice AND written messages, AND still let go after an overnight visit. Its a long hard road dealing with a nutcase, especially if there are kids involved. Im glad I never had to use the gun for protection but I was ready - I hope your other half is too. In my opinion, restraining orders are useless but they do document the situation for later in court. He came into my home a few times before the new alarm system went in and the cops took it lightly until they heard him on tape.
My heart goes out to both of you.

Tom Brown
10-17-2006, 01:08 PM
TPC, you should move to Canada where threatening to kill someone is illegal. Up here, the police take that stuff seriously.
Sorry you are caught up in this.

Nord
10-17-2006, 01:20 PM
I still am firm on the ignoring........
For what it costs to change keys, phone #'s, blocked calls. etc....... It would be a lot cheaper than hiring someone to keep your ass out of jail for killing someone with your weapon you got a CWP for...
I think if you give it time.....he will go away......
Again......ignore and let it be.
As for those who's advice is "packing heat" come on, are you serious??
File a report.......ignore........let it be.........
What happends when one of his or her kids gets the gun??? Or someone else for that matter??
Always have to resort to guns and sh*t......
P*ssies!!!!!!!
I'd rather beat someone's ass, or get my ass beat, than pull a gun on someone.
If this guy knows you have a gun, he'll probably retaliate(sp?).