PDA

View Full Version : Get up and get going already :)

DILLIGAF
10-17-2006, 04:38 AM
Well, after being sick all weekend I feel great this AM and even am at work already. Played some music loud this AM about 4A and got rolling.
Spent Friday, Sat, Sunday and Monday nights OD'ng on Nyquil and it did the job. It kept me out of trouble and made me rest.
About 2P or so I will probably hit the wall though....lol
Anybody else up and rolling this AM?

OCMerrill
10-17-2006, 04:57 AM
up and going sense 3:30am trying to get some billing out and done before a day of estimating and running the guys starts.
Nothing like the smell of invoices in the morning :rollside:
I would love to crank the peppers to get me charged up but I can't find my Ipod buds this morning. Kids....... :rolleyes:
Home office and all......want to keep the possie asleep.
Good to read your feeling better.

ahhell
10-17-2006, 05:04 AM
on my way in for another 12-15 hours...but you gotta love 4 days off a week

BajaMike
10-17-2006, 05:05 AM
Well, after being sick all weekend I feel great this AM and even am at work already. Played some music loud this AM about 4A and got rolling.
Spent Friday, Sat, Sunday and Monday nights OD'ng on Nyquil and it did the job. It kept me out of trouble and made me rest.
About 2P or so I will probably hit the wall though....lol
Anybody else up and rolling this AM?
I'm feeling like you were this weekend, Tom.....I got up to reload the codeine cough meds and the Nyquil....
I'm out...... :cry:

Devil's Advocate
10-17-2006, 05:19 AM
yeah, yeah, I'm up, sorta. :sleeping:

blown dough
10-17-2006, 05:26 AM
i'M UP, TRYING TO GET EVERYONE MOVIN, THE LITTLE ONES HAVE TO LEAVE FOR SCHOOL AT 7:15, THE ARE STILL ASLEEP. LET THE FIGHTING BEGIN.

blown dough
10-17-2006, 05:30 AM
That sounds like a good start to the day :2purples:
Oh, its not so bad, they just hate getting up and now that's its still dark and cold in the mornings, they just aren't feelin it.

MsDrmr
10-17-2006, 06:04 AM
I'm up, dressed, at work, and working (sorta) but I don't think I'm awake :220v:
Glad to hear your feeling better, what was wrong....cold, flu?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2006, 06:19 AM
Me and Jason spent the entire last week home sick with the flu! :yuk: I cannot tell you how good it feels to feel good again!
Glad you are feeling better! Don't over do it. Took me a couple of days to get my ooomf back!
:rollside: :p