PDA

View Full Version : Nov. 11th Havasu Rhino ride

djunkie
10-17-2006, 11:19 AM
So it seems that a few of us are gonna have a Rhino ride on Nov. 11th. Not sure where we're gonna go yet but we'll figure that out later. If anyones interested put your name down. Cole Trickle said he'll work all the details out later. :crossx: :crossx:
djunkie +1
Cole Trikle +1
Ivan Dan +1
Totally Incpsilated +1
Sigempmock+2 (If he isn't too cool to hang with a us stock guys)
Todd & Dana
jscarab

phuggit
10-17-2006, 11:37 AM
Are slow mules invited, or is this going to be a speed run?

sigepmock
10-17-2006, 11:44 AM
Well we're bringing the baby so it should be a fun family paced run, at least that's my plan. We'd love to see you knock the dust off that mule of yours :crossx:
Chris

djunkie
10-17-2006, 11:51 AM
Bring it. I don't know what kind of pace we are gonna be going at. I'd imagine you should be able to keep up. Not all of us have long travel rhinos that can go 60mph through any terrain like Sigepmock. :crossx:

sigepmock
10-17-2006, 12:27 PM
Bring it. I don't know what kind of pace we are gonna be going at. I'd imagine you should be able to keep up. Not all of us have long travel rhinos that can go 60mph through any terrain like Sigepmock. :crossx:
Yeah and with Djunkie and Brandin making kissy faces at each other the whole time I'm sure you won't have any problem keeping up. I'd be more worried about scarring the kids for life after watching the disgusting public display of affection DJ and Brandin put on with each other :yuk: :rollside:

djunkie
10-17-2006, 12:42 PM
Yeah and with Djunkie and Brandin making kissy faces at each other the whole time I'm sure you won't have any problem keeping up. I'd be more worried about scarring the kids for life after watching the disgusting public display of affection DJ and Brandin put on with each other :yuk: :rollside:
Oh that hurts. Actually I think Brandin has a secret crush on you. Jen told me so the other night when she was with me. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Oh and thanks for at least waitng 4 posts to turn my thread gay :rollside: :rollside:

sigepmock
10-17-2006, 01:02 PM
Oh and thanks for at least waitng 4 posts to turn my thread gay :rollside: :rollside:
No problem.... :)

sigepmock
10-17-2006, 01:05 PM
I'm still in shock from actually seeing Phuggit on here..... :D
Nice new avatar BTW.

Ziggy
10-17-2006, 01:08 PM
How about a spitting Camel? Can he come? :p

djunkie
10-17-2006, 01:23 PM
How about a spitting Camel? Can he come? :p
Uh..... sure. You can hang in the back with Phuggitt in his mule. :crossx:

Ziggy
10-17-2006, 03:29 PM
Who's gonna bring the Ass? Maybe a llama while we're at it too :D :D

riverroyal
10-17-2006, 03:29 PM
:idea:

chub
10-17-2006, 03:32 PM
I may be able to meet you guys from Golden Shores if you wanna head out that way. Let me know and I'll try and schedule me for the weekend off. I hear you can go from Havi to GS and would lke to find out.

OutCole'd
10-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Does anyone haul thier Rhino in the bed of their P/U? I have a Short Bed Chevy, would it fit?

chub
10-17-2006, 03:33 PM
:idea:
I think they were looking for cowbell in another thread! :)

bohica
10-17-2006, 03:35 PM
I may be able to meet you guys from Golden Shores if you wanna head out that way. Let me know and I'll try and schedule me for the weekend off. I hear you can go from Havi to GS and would lke to find out.
Thought you were gonna go to Glamis with us that weekend. Don't be skeerd. :rollside:

riverroyal
10-17-2006, 03:35 PM
Does anyone haul thier Rhino in the bed of their P/U? I have a Short Bed Chevy, would it fit?
its tight though

chub
10-17-2006, 03:37 PM
You had better be careful with this. I've seen pics of broken rear windows and stuff.

chub
10-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Thought you were gonna go to Glamis with us that weekend. Don't be skeerd. :rollside:
Skeeered? You didn't invite my nephew did ya? Bring the funco to the desert!

Todd969
10-17-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm thinking a nice fun drive would be to leave the north end of town early to mid morning and go to Topock for lunch. That gives us gas stations there at the 40 to fill up. OR we could go miles out of Standard wash. No gas or food out there.

Cole Trickle
10-17-2006, 04:06 PM
I'm thinking a nice fun drive would be to leave the north end of town early to mid morning and go to Topock for lunch. That gives us gas stations there at the 40 to fill up. OR we could go miles out of Standard wash. No gas or food out there.
Don't forget not all of us will be street legal;) :)

Todd969
10-17-2006, 04:09 PM
Don't forget not all of us will be street legal;) :)
That shouldn't be a problem. The only HWY driving is crossing the 40. All you need to do is get to the north end near Chenoweth.

Cole Trickle
10-17-2006, 04:11 PM
That shouldn't be a problem. The only HWY driving is crossing the 40. All you need to do is get to the north end near Chenoweth.
You lead and I will follow.
We will be staying neara the Bashas on the South side of town.

Todd969
10-17-2006, 04:13 PM
You lead and I will follow.
We will be staying neara the Bashas on the South side of town.
That's near my house, about 1 1/2 miles south.

ultra27jay
10-17-2006, 04:22 PM
like this.....this how u do it....it fits fine....
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/jay41973/DSC01013.jpg

phuggit
10-17-2006, 04:24 PM
I like the Topock idea. We really wouldn't need to cross over the 40 either. There is a cool trestle that goes underneath the 40 about two miles west of the 40/95 turnoff.

Todd969
10-17-2006, 04:26 PM
I like the Topock idea. We really wouldn't need to cross over the 40 either. There is a cool trestle that goes underneath the 40 about two miles west of the 40/95 turnoff.
I've heard of this, but haven't seen it yet.

phuggit
10-17-2006, 04:32 PM
How tall are the cages on your Rhinos? We've ridden thru the trestle on our m/c's with just scrunching our heads down a little. We can also head down to the river just south of the bridge where that cool pad is built into the hillside.

Todd969
10-17-2006, 04:37 PM
I don't think the rhino's can make it. I know how to get there via the overpass. What would be really cool is if there was a way to follow the river from crystal beach up to Topock.

sigepmock
10-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Wow that's a lot of weight on the tail gate. RHino's weigh 1200lbs or so....so half that is 600lbs on the tailgate of dead weight...now hit a bump or two and the live load jumps up dramatically. If I had no other choice and had to carry it in the back of the short bed...I'd do like others have said and lay down a piece of 3/4 plywood in the bed.
Just my $.02,
Chris
PS I like the topock idea too :)

riverracerx
10-17-2006, 04:50 PM
Do you think a piece of plywood would support one in the back of an F150 Supercrew (5'6"bed)??

GETSOME
10-17-2006, 05:26 PM
How long are the ramps to get it in there???? 8 feet?

ULTRA28
10-17-2006, 06:00 PM
So it seems that a few of us are gonna have a Rhino ride on Nov. 11th. Not sure where we're gonna go yet but we'll figure that out later. If anyones interested put your name down. Cole Trickle said he'll work all the details out later. :crossx: :crossx:
djunkie +1
Cole Trikle +1
Ivan Dan +1
Totally Incpsilated +1
Todd & Dana
jscarab
I'm up for it. I just have to figure out how to get the Rhino out there. I have to tow a boat with me for a test drive on Sunday.

RiverRatMike
10-17-2006, 06:05 PM
djunkie +1
Cole Trikle +1
Ivan Dan +1
Totally Incpsilated +1
Todd & Dana
jscarab
This sounds like a great idea. Would love to meet up and do the ride.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18855&stc=1

Throttle
10-17-2006, 06:15 PM
How bout you guys drive me right in the front door for the stones in vegas that nite...

Riomouse911
10-17-2006, 06:17 PM
3/4" ply is pretty darn strong, It'll hold the weight.. I don't know if the tail gate support on the F-150 SC will hold the wood and Rhino over bumps or dips though...might, but if not, it'll be a mess. I'd invest in an inexpensive trailer and save the headache...

sigepmock
10-17-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm up for it. I just have to figure out how to get the Rhino out there. I have to tow a boat with me for a test drive on Sunday.
If you can get it to Corona, I'll take it from there. I'll probably have mine home that week and can tow both of them out on my trailer for the weekend.
And if you don't show that weekend at least we'll have you nitrous powered Rhino to try out on the "Firery Ring of DEATH!!!........ :crossx: :D
Let me know :)
Chris

ultra27jay
10-17-2006, 06:50 PM
How long are the ramps to get it in there???? 8 feet?
thats pretty funny. as far as the ramps. i use the standard ramps. but i half to back up to a dirt mound and load and unload. so the ramps ar pretty flat. with out a graded mound of dirt no way. and as far as the tail gate goes. i have driven from oakland to havasu and back to los angles and back to havi and then back to los angles. so far no problems. i also use big ratchet tie downs and tie to the front of the bed. :rollside:

shadow
10-17-2006, 06:58 PM
I don't think the rhino's can make it. I know how to get there via the overpass. What would be really cool is if there was a way to follow the river from crystal beach up to Topock.
Todd there is drainage pipes just down behind wendys that a rhino will fit through as long as they are not filled with sand,then height may be a factor.
If thats the case if you head north a 1/2 mile or so there is a underpass.
Or just cross over the 95/40 overpass.
The area beyond Crystal beach isn't passable to get to Topock,unless you parallel the 95 up by Havasu heights then cross over.After Jan 1st the west side of 95 will closed off due to Big Horn sheep mating season until after spring.
I'm planning on heading out there in 2 weeks i'll keep you posted.

Cole Trickle
10-17-2006, 07:04 PM
3/4" ply is pretty darn strong, It'll hold the weight.. I don't know if the tail gate support on the F-150 SC will hold the wood and Rhino over bumps or dips though...might, but if not, it'll be a mess. I'd invest in an inexpensive trailer and save the headache...
Perhaps some heavy duty eye hole bolts with fender washers on the top and bottom?
Then a couple heavy duty tie straps holding the plywood to the top of the bed stake area?

OGShocker
10-17-2006, 07:06 PM
I will have to see when we leave to come back to Australia. If we are in town, we'll be there!!

RiverRatMike
10-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Wow that's a lot of weight on the tail gate. RHino's weigh 1200lbs or so....so half that is 600lbs on the tailgate of dead weight...now hit a bump or two and the live load jumps up dramatically. If I had no other choice and had to carry it in the back of the short bed...I'd do like others have said and lay down a piece of 3/4 plywood in the bed.
Just my $.02,
Chris
PS I like the topock idea too :)
a long bed is the way to go if transporting a Rhino. My F-250 has the long bed box and fits pefectly. I can almost even close the tailgate.

OutCole'd
10-17-2006, 08:18 PM
I would love a small trailer deal, but I have no place to store the damn thing. I need more room...

djunkie
10-17-2006, 09:09 PM
It fits in my shortbed chevy. I put the rear on jack stands to keeps the weight off the tailgate.

djunkie
10-17-2006, 09:12 PM
I will have to see when we leave to come back to Australia. If we are in town, we'll be there!!
You better!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

sigepmock
10-18-2006, 06:25 AM
It fits in my shortbed chevy. I put the rear on jack stands to keeps the weight off the tailgate.
OK I'm lost explain this to me...
Nose in and then jack up the rear ????? Where do you put the jack stands???
Not talking crap this time..... just curious :)
Chris

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 09:37 AM
OK I'm lost explain this to me...
Nose in and then jack up the rear ????? Where do you put the jack stands???
Not talking crap this time..... just curious :)
Chris
He drives up in the bed ront wheels first.
He than puts 2 jack stands at the edge of the bed barely lifting the rear of the rhino so it dosen't have any weight on the tail gate.(Jackstands on Rhino frame)
Strap down and enjoy the ride.

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 09:38 AM
We are also planning to spend Friday on the water for those interested.
Water might be chilly but the temps will still be good.:)

djunkie
10-18-2006, 09:41 AM
He drives up in the bed ront wheels first.
He than puts 2 jack stands at the edge of the bed barely lifting the rear of the rhino so it dosen't have any weight on the tail gate.(Jackstands on Rhino frame)
Strap down and enjoy the ride.
Bingo. I bought a couple of 3 ton jacks stand. A bottle jack. Drive Rhino into bed of truck. I put boards at the front of the bed for the tires to rest against. Jack up back of Rhino. Put a piece of plywood down that the jack stands fit on and lower Rino onto them. Strap down and away we go. Takes me about 10-15 minutes to do it. :rollside:

djunkie
10-18-2006, 09:42 AM
We are also planning to spend Friday on the water for those interested.
Water might be chilly but the temps will still be good.:)
I won't be there till Friday night. Someones boss won't let her have the day off :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sigepmock
10-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Bingo. I bought a couple of 3 ton jacks stand. A bottle jack. Drive Rhino into bed of truck. I put boards at the front of the bed for the tires to rest against. Jack up back of Rhino. Put a piece of plywood down that the jack stands fit on and lower Rino onto them. Strap down and away we go. Takes me about 10-15 minutes to do it. :rollside:
Cool, that sounds like the safest way to do it.
Trying to get that Friday off but not sure if we're gonna pull it off yet.
Chris

djunkie
10-18-2006, 09:48 AM
Cool, that sounds like the safest way to do it.
Trying to get that Friday off but not sure if we're gonna pull it off yet.
Chris
I think my g/f is gonna try and get off early friday. So hopefully we will be out there by 8pm friday.

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 10:36 AM
Chris,
Carrie said I could use your boat friday if you don't make it!!
Anything I should know about the new Ultra before I launch it??
Where is the extra set of keys and Jello shots?
Thanks! :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
10-18-2006, 10:47 AM
Chris,
Carrie said I could use your boat friday if you don't make it!!
Anything I should know about the new Ultra before I launch it??
Where is the extra set of keys and Jello shots?
Thanks! :crossx: :crossx:
No problem...just drive it like you drive the Rhino and you should be fine :crossx:
I'll send you the keys and nice cup of SHUT THE HELL UP!! :)

2Driver
10-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Try Standard wash to Wikeiup. Gas and general store at Wikeiup. Great ride we used to do it on bikes when I lived in LHC. Big sandy washes, Joshua trees, big canyons, really cool.
Have done it in reverse in a Jeep. I have the topo's if you need um

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 11:05 AM
No problem...just drive it like you drive the Rhino and you should be fine :crossx:
I'll send you the keys and nice cup of SHUT THE HELL UP!! :)
I drive everything I own HARD!!! :crossx:
Ask Jen;)
I would actually take great care of your boat while seeing if we can hit 80 mph through the channel:D
Keys please.........I don'y like full cups

Todd969
10-18-2006, 11:47 AM
Try Standard wash to Wikeiup. Gas and general store at Wikeiup. Great ride we used to do it on bikes when I lived in LHC. Big sandy washes, Joshua trees, big canyons, really cool.
How far is that? I've only traveled about 10 miles east from HWY 95. We parked on a hill and could still see the lake, that was pretty cool.

sigepmock
10-18-2006, 12:02 PM
I'd love to get a set of maps for that area.I've looked but haven't found anything yet. One with GPS points would really be cool.
Where'd you get yours?
Thanks,
Chris

Todd969
10-18-2006, 12:06 PM
I'd love to get a set of maps for that area.I've looked but haven't found anything yet. One with GPS points would really be cool.
Where'd you get yours?
Thanks,
Chris
My new GPS has waypoints. I also bought the Mountain states map. It seems to be pretty accurate.

djunkie
10-18-2006, 12:07 PM
My new GPS has waypoints. I also bought the Mountain states map. It seems to be pretty accurate.
Ya well I'm old fashioned. I have a compass on the back of my survival knife. :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
10-18-2006, 12:10 PM
Sweet. That should really help. Any idea where the waterfall is? or the supposed crashed F4 or B25?

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 12:12 PM
Ya well I'm old fashioned. I have a compass on the back of my survival knife. :crossx: :crossx:
Go get them Rambo!!
Maybe when we all break down 10 miles from town in a snow storm you can use the waterproof matches to start a signal fire.
I can't wait to nerf your new shiny Rhino! :crossx:

djunkie
10-18-2006, 12:13 PM
Go get them Rambo!!
Maybe when we all break down 10 miles from town in a snow storm you can use the waterproof matches to start a signal fire.
Its already all scrathced up. Found some bushes to drive through last weekend :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
10-18-2006, 12:14 PM
Go get them Rambo!!
Hey whats up with my hookup for the CDI?

Totally IncapASSitated
10-18-2006, 12:14 PM
We could always ride from the south end of town to the desert bar. I did it last year in a Jeep and there are some pretty cool trails.

Todd969
10-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Sweet. That should really help. Any idea where the waterfall is? or the supposed crashed F4 or B25?
The water fall is due east from your place about 15-20 minutes. Only there if it's rained recently. I still think the best trip would be to Topock. Then again, I am open to doing a drive out of Standard wash also.

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 12:16 PM
We could always ride from the south end of town to the desert bar. I did it last year in a Jeep and there are some pretty cool trails.
Don't forget......Not everyone drinks like you;) :p
I am game for whatever as long as I can scratch djunkies new rhino and talk his girl into drinking alot :crossx: !!!

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 12:18 PM
Hey whats up with my hookup for the CDI?
Let me work on it.
I tried to get the number from Caroftheweek but we both lost it.
I think Dan has it.

djunkie
10-18-2006, 12:19 PM
Let me work on it.
I think Dan has it.
How much cheaper was it and which kind was it?

Totally IncapASSitated
10-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Don't forget......Not everyone drinks like you;) :p
I am game for whatever as long as I can scratch djunkies new rhino and talk his girl into drinking alot :crossx: !!!
LOL...thought that the only point of going anywhere like this was for the cocktails when you get there!!!! Always make the ride home a lot more interesting!!!! :crossx: :skull: :crossx:

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 12:20 PM
Let me work on it.
I think Dan has it.
Pass it over here also. I'm looking too.

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 12:24 PM
How much cheaper was it and which kind was it?
Most are made by the same company (Procomp) and individuals sell them with there label.(BRP,Dragon fire,etc...)
Call Mike @ 877-288-9992 (ATV Planet in Irvine)
I am almost postitive it was $175.00 + tax and I got it the next day. (He was great to work with)

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 12:26 PM
LOL...thought that the only point of going anywhere like this was for the cocktails when you get there!!!! Always make the ride home a lot more interesting!!!! :crossx: :skull: :crossx:
Great minds think alike!!!;) :crossx:
Sand/Dirt tastes better when you wash it down with beer:D
don't forget to pick me up Saturday for the party;) :rollside:

djunkie
10-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Most are made by the same company (Procomp) and individuals sell them with there label.(BRP,Dragon fire,etc...)
Call Mike @ 877-288-9992 (ATV Planet in Irvine)
I am almost postitive it was $175.00 + tax and I got it the next day. (He was great to work with)
Cool thanks. It is a definate must have. I was testing the digital dash yesterday and it hit a wall at 40mph.

TrojanDan
10-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Standard Wash is fun. We get a big group that does it every Thanksgiving weekend. This year's SC-ND game is screwing it up for me but all my friends still go. There's about 20 or so that go on motorcycles, quads, and rails with a couple of 4x4 chase trucks following (if you don't mind AZ pinstriping :D ). It's about a 30 mile loop. Some cool stuff to see way back there. We stop about halfway and eat lunch and unload a few hundred rounds of ammo. Lot's of wide washes to do some speed runs and racing, along with some hilly terrain. I do recommend going with someone who knows the area if you venture way back or else you'll easily get lost.
Your guy's trip sounds fun. Fall and Winter in Havasu is awesome! I'd join you guys but there's a home game that Sat. :)

Todd969
10-18-2006, 12:31 PM
Standard Wash is fun. We get a big group that does it every Thanksgiving weekend. This year's SC-ND game is screwing it up for me but all my friends still go. There's about 20 or so that go on motorcycles, quads, and rails with a couple of 4x4 chase trucks following (if you don't mind AZ pinstriping :D ). It's about a 30 mile loop. Some cool stuff to see way back there. We stop about halfway and eat lunch and unload a few hundred rounds of ammo. Lot's of wide washes to do some speed runs and racing, along with some hilly terrain. I do recommend going with someone who knows the area if you venture way back or else you'll easily get lost.
Your guy's trip sounds fun. Fall and Winter in Havasu is awesome! I'd join you guys but there's a home game that Sat. :)
Priorities all backwards :)

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 12:33 PM
Cool thanks. It is a definate must have. I was testing the digital dash yesterday and it hit a wall at 40mph.
Find out if it is the same as a Dynatek, I hear those are the ones to get.

TrojanDan
10-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Priorities all backwards :)
I think my mom and g'parents will be pissed if I ditched them on TurkeyDay. I was thinking about going up Thursday night after dinner and coming home Friday night, but Friday's run is reserved for the Desert Bar and I prefer Standard Wash. :cool:

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Anyone with a stock roll cage off a limited edition (Silver) looking to sell due to upgrade? I figure it may be better to buy a take off rather than have mine powder coated.

Todd969
10-18-2006, 02:20 PM
Anyone with a stock roll cage off a limited edition (Silver) looking to sell due to upgrade? I figure it may be better to buy a take off rather than have mine powder coated.
Check with Randy.

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 02:21 PM
Check with Randy.
Thanks, will do.

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Check with Randy.
Thanks for the tip. Just got off the phone with them and am picking that up friday also.
Anyone need some take off wheels & tires and a black cage? All NEW??

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the tip. Just got off the phone with them and am picking that up friday also.
Anyone need some take off wheels & tires and a black cage? All NEW??
Going silver cage on a green rhino huh?
I don't know If I have see that yet?
what wheels?

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 02:53 PM
Going silver cage on a green rhino huh?
I don't know If I have see that yet?
what wheels?
It's Green for now, but I am going to paint is a metal flake Silver, I figure the Silver with a Silver cage would look better than the Black/Silver. I hate the Raiders. :cool: :)
The wheels & tires are the same as Todd's.

Todd969
10-18-2006, 02:58 PM
It's Green for now, but I am going to paint is a metal flake Silver, I figure the Silver with a Silver cage would look better than the Black/Silver. I hate the Raiders. :cool: :)
Silver on silver, nice. Are you sticking with stock seatbelts for now?

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 02:59 PM
Sounds cool.
Remember say no to bling;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
In my opinion this should be everyones first Rhino purchase!!:D :idea:

Todd969
I think he meant what wheels you are selling. probably stock black,yes?

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:00 PM
He answered it correctly:)

djunkie
10-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Sounds cool.
Remember say no to bling;) :crossx:
I think we are the only ones who refuse the bling. I'm thinking of painting my billett exhaust tip just to take the bling out of it. :crossx: :crossx:

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Yes, sorry, I would like to get rid of the take off's, Black stockers.

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
I'm torn on that one. I figure 75% of the time I use it, I will just be cruising around. I hate to have to jump in & sit on the buckles & have to suit up every time, the retractable belts are way convienent.
Remember, I have done almost no real off roading in a Rhino yet, so I'm sure after a couple of hard bounces, I will be ditching the stock belts also.

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
I think we are the only ones who refuse the bling. I'm thinking of painting my billett exhaust tip just to take the bling out of it. :crossx: :crossx:
If there is ever a no bling competetion I will be winning after I do a ninja wire brush move;)

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:06 PM
I'm torn on that one. I figure 75% of the time I use it, I will just be cruising around. I hate to have to jump in & sit on the buckles & have to suit up every time, the retractable belts are way convienent.
Remember, I have done almost no real off roading in a Rhino yet, so I'm sure after a couple of hard bounces, I will be ditching the stock belts also.
The stock belts are a joke.
They get stuck and are litteraly a pain in the neck.
I drive mine hard in all sorts of terrain and would rather have good belts (5/6 points) rather than leg minders.
When we cruise we buckle just the lap belts.

chub
10-18-2006, 03:09 PM
Yes, sorry, I would like to get rid of the take off's, Black stockers.
I'll take two please, bent one out f'n around in Golden shores at night. :crossx:

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 03:10 PM
I'll take two please, bent one out f'n around in Golden shores at night. :crossx:
What the hell am I going to do with the other two?? :cool: :)

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:11 PM
Midget volleyball net holders? :p :)

Todd969
10-18-2006, 03:12 PM
I personally don't feel like mine is bling. It's more functional than anything.
scratches in the plastic = brush on trails :)
Padded seat covers = comfort
Harnesses = saftey
Steering wheel = comfort
driving lights = safety
legminders = safety
bigger tires = stability
bumpers = safety
It may look nice, but it won't last. :crossx: I bought it to use, not sit the garage and look pretty.

Ivan Dan
10-18-2006, 03:14 PM
I drive mine hard in all sorts of terrain and would rather have good belts (5/6 points) rather than leg minders.
I haven't even used my Rhino since I switched the belts but I can already tell it was the best money I've spent on it so far.

djunkie
10-18-2006, 03:16 PM
I personally don't feel like mine is bling. It's more functional than anything.
scratches in the plastic = brush on trails :)
Padded seat covers = comfort
Harnesses = saftey
Steering wheel = comfort
driving lights = safety
legminders = safety
bigger tires = stability
bumpers = safety
It may look nice, but it won't last. :crossx: I bought it to use, not sit the garage and look pretty.
Those are some very pretty wheels you got on that thing. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 03:16 PM
Good point's, Fine, I also need belts & rear mount bar. Great.....

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:18 PM
I haven't even used my Rhino since I switched the belts but I can already tell it was the best money I've spent on it so far.
You purchased those pretty quick after the javelin toss and the billy goat mountain climb;) :crossx:
My kidneys/Collar bone still hurt :p

djunkie
I put mine in on monday. I went for a ride around the block and I felt like doing something dangerous with it. Hope this doesn't cause me a false sense of security.

Cole Trickle
cha-ching;)
Safety bealts are a wise choice :)

Ivan Dan
10-18-2006, 03:19 PM
I put mine in on monday. I went for a ride around the block and I felt like doing something dangerous with it. Hope this doesn't cause me a false sense of security.
Easy there Robby Gordon :crossx:

djunkie
10-18-2006, 03:19 PM
Cha ching!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:20 PM
You should try riding with "Ivan Danger Dan";)
He dosen't have to look for trouble it finds him!!! :crossx:

sigepmock
10-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Damn you Faulkers are out of control.....I can't believe you fools spending so much money on a damn over size golf cart...... :crossx:
Chris

Ivan Dan
10-18-2006, 03:22 PM
You purchased those pretty quick after the javelin toss and the billy goat mountain climb;) :crossx:
My kidneys/Collar bone still hurt :p
YA that was the final straw....great investment IMO....now all I need is seats, doors and the lights and I'm golden for a while. Maybe my buddy will finally come through with the ninja style Fox Shox too! :cool:

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:23 PM
Damn you Faulkers are out of control.....I can't believe you fools spending so much money on a damn over size golf cart...... :crossx:
Chris
Damm Ballers :crossx:
The only thing I am going to do to mine is wash it!!!
OK....Maybe the Sheave,Intake,Jet kit,Leg Minders and billet Exhaust.

Todd969
Chris
I added up all my reciepts and including the rhino I am quite happy with my findings :)

Ivan Dan
You should try riding with "Ivan Danger Dan";)
He dosen't have to look for trouble it finds him!!! :crossx:
YA just wait till I get my race truck in the next year or two and your ass is out changing a flat tire. :crossx: :crossx:

OutCole'd
Chris
Now that's funny.....

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:24 PM
YA that was the final straw....great investment IMO....now all I need is seats, doors and the lights and I'm golden for a while. Maybe my buddy will finally come through with the ninja style Fox Shox too! :cool:
cough cough..... 3 for 1 special;)
Can't leave al out in the cold!! :p

djunkie
10-18-2006, 03:24 PM
Chris
Damm Ballers :crossx:
The only thing I am going to do to mine is wash it!!!
OK....Maybe the Sheave,Intake,Jet kit,Leg Minders and billet Exhaust.
Some great quotes here. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:25 PM
YA just wait till I get my race truck in the next year or two and your ass is out changing a flat tire. :crossx: :crossx:
I better get a samich during the pit stops!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p

chub
10-18-2006, 03:25 PM
I pitty the focker that needs 4 new rims and tires. That must be a real bad f up.
If you wanna sell me the two I'll be glad to take them off your hands.

OutCole'd
10-18-2006, 03:28 PM
I pitty the focker that needs 4 new rims and tires. That must be a real bad f up.
If you wanna sell me the two I'll be glad to take them off your hands.
Fronts or rear or one of each?
How about you buy two and I give you the other two??

GETSOME
10-18-2006, 03:29 PM
You supply the beer and we will be there!

chub
10-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Fronts or rear or one of each?
How about you buy two and I give you the other two??
PM me with the info. I'm in!

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:31 PM
I can't wait to Launch your Duramax off the "Wall"!!!
You getting a Rhino?
Season starts soon :crossx:

chub
10-18-2006, 03:33 PM
You getting a Rhino?
When does Rhino season start and boating season end? They both never end for me!

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
When does Rhino season start and boating season end? They both never end for me!
good point :idea:

Ivan Dan
10-18-2006, 03:34 PM
I better get a samich during the pit stops!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :p
Better talk to Jen about that one... :crossx: Frickin hilarious though huh?!?

Ivan Dan
10-18-2006, 03:35 PM
No beer durring the race....BUT afterwards its game on!

GETSOME
10-18-2006, 03:37 PM
You getting a Rhino?
Duramax is fine with your you touching it.. Need space to keep it!
2 Quads
4 dirtbikes
2 trailors
out of space..

chub
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
good point :idea:
Chub thinks outside the box.
I said that cause in another post someone said they hate when people talk in the third person. :p

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:38 PM
Better talk to Jen about that one... :crossx: Frickin hilarious though huh?!?
Jen?
Am I driving now?
You drive and Andrea fixes up the samiches and gatorade!!!
That was classic :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Duramax is fine with your you touching it.. Need space to keep it!
2 Quads
4 dirtbikes
2 trailors
out of space..
Is that drunk talk or spanish? :crossx:

GETSOME
10-18-2006, 03:40 PM
Is that drunk talk or spanish? :crossx:
So you have room for 2 rhinos is that what you are saying?
I like todds leg minders and a great price too!

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:41 PM
Chub thinks outside the box.
I said that cause in another post someone said they hate when people talk in the third person. :p
Cole thinks chub is pretty smart :crossx: :p
Now have chub tell the story how he Fawked up a steel rhino wheel!!! :cry: :D

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:41 PM
So you have room for 2 rhinos is that what you are saying?
I like todds leg minders and a great price too!
at my house yes...
In my trailer no :cry:

Todd969
10-18-2006, 03:45 PM
This thread like most has lost it's original meaning. Counting back we could end up with 15-20 vehicles.

djunkie
10-18-2006, 03:49 PM
This thread like most has lost it's original meaning. Counting back we could end up with 15-20 vehicles.
Ya it did take quite a turn didn't it? When the time gets closer I'll start another thread to get a head count and then we could maybe post more details.

Cole Trickle
10-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Looks like it could be a good turnout.
I like the Standard wash idea :idea:
We will have to start another thread with more details as we get closer.
After party is at Ivan Dans house....Pool/Spa and BBQ (He dosen't know this yet so I will help organize it;))

Todd969
10-18-2006, 03:50 PM
Not complaining, just started reading from the start and saw there was a lot of interest.

djunkie
10-18-2006, 03:51 PM
Looks like it could be a good turnout.
We will have to start another thread with more details as we get closer.
After party is at Ivan Dans house....Pool/Spa and BBQ (He dosen't know this yet so I will help organize it;))
Lucky his house is close to mine. I may be just a little drunk that night. :crossx:

Ivan Dan
Jen?
Am I driving now?
You drive and Andrea fixes up the samiches and gatorade!!!
That was classic :crossx:
She'd do that no problem....I just don't want the samich to end up all over the dash board though. :2purples: :D

Cole Trickle
Lucky his house is close to mine. I may be just a little drunk that night. :crossx:
I am going to be sober on account of my condition...

djunkie
10-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Uh huh.......Sure.

2Driver
10-18-2006, 04:02 PM
Where'd you get yours?
Thanks, Chris
I just got the printed topo maps from a place over here called wide world of maps. Surely you can get them over there. They are about 2'x3' and you need about 4 of them to map the entire trip as they are very close res. GPS is always good but the paper maps are at a detail level that really helps. There are a lot more trails out there than you think and it is easy to get turned around or take a wrong road. You dont want to spend your gas going down wrong roads only to a 180 and have to come back. About 8 miles is wide smooth graded road (as you get to Wikieup) and you can really move. I will go chart it on my GPS in relation to our past trip mapped on paper and GPS and see if I can't get you guys some more detail. It really is a great trip. See if I can get some pics up too.
Have you guys at least made it out to the old corrals where the old well ( oil style pump) is? You can get that thing moving and it will still barf out spring water. Just be carefull it can eat hands :220v:

TrojanDan
10-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Have you guys at least made it out to the old corrals where the old well ( oil style pump) is? You can get that thing moving and it will still barf out spring water. Just be carefull it can eat hands :220v:
Pretty cool. That's where we stop for lunch. :cool:

chub
10-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Cole thinks chub is pretty smart :crossx: :p
Now have chub tell the story how he Fawked up a steel rhino wheel!!! :cry: :D
Friend " let's go for a putt.
Chub "Hell yeah"
Chub Ice chest is topped off let's head out."
Chub "turn the lights out this could be fun"
Bent front rim. :p
Cole Trickle prolly not thinkin Chub's so smart anymore but a lot of fun to party with. :p

chub
10-18-2006, 05:09 PM
I just got the printed topo maps from a place over here called wide world of maps. Surely you can get them over there. They are about 2'x3' and you need about 4 of them to map the entire trip as they are very close res. GPS is always good but the paper maps are at a detail level that really helps. There are a lot more trails out there than you think and it is easy to get turned around or take a wrong road. You dont want to spend your gas going down wrong roads only to a 180 and have to come back. About 8 miles is wide smooth graded road (as you get to Wikieup) and you can really move. I will go chart it on my GPS in relation to our past trip mapped on paper and GPS and see if I can't get you guys some more detail. It really is a great trip. See if I can get some pics up too.
Can you get me there from Topock or the 95/40 inter.

RiverRatMike
10-18-2006, 05:26 PM
that ride from standard wash to Wikieup sounds like fun. Anyone know how many miles that is one way?

2Driver
10-18-2006, 05:29 PM
Can you get me there from Topock or the 95/40 inter.
By way of pavement or dirt? There are some 40 acre ranch parcel for sale out there now an you would be surprised at the wide graded dirt roads starting jsut south of Kingman heading toward Wikieup. I mean like 60+ MPH is easy.
BTW: THe Wikieup/LHC trip is 58 miles one way. Elevation gain is 4,300'. 110 miles in a rhino may better suited for a guys trip and a recover vehicle. Could also have the units dumped off at Wikieup and spend the day tooling around coming back in to LHC.
I use this and my memory. http://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-TOPO-Map-Arizona/dp/B00005QYZB

2Driver
10-18-2006, 06:12 PM
Here are the real rough directions. I take no responsibility in getting your asses lost. I even have to get the topo out and look at it on the hood of the jeep to be sure several times on the trip. Again there are a lot of unmarked roads so you can think you are taking the right turn but you just turned on a unmarked trail and are now lost. I am sure Ivan Dan can relate. It not like following a AAA map back there J
Take Standard wash about 9-10 miles to MIDDLE Mohave Wash go right on Middle Mohave wash. ( my favorite part of the trip)
GO about 6-7 miles on "Middle Mohave wash" (this is a fairly narrow and deep sand wash with tall black cliffs and a mesa above) to the intersection of Mohave Wash then go left.
Go about 4 miles on the "Mohave wash", also a deep sand wash, to a 4x4/jeep road on the right. The road is just before a call out on the topo called 400 well,
Continue on the 4x4 road for about 6 miles bearing right at the first Y (about 1 mile in.) and again bear right at the next Y about 5 miles in . Shortly after that you will hit a graded dirt road
Go left on the dirt road and go about 17 miles to Alamo road. It is graded and fast.
Turn right on Alamo road and go about 2 miles Make a left onto the main road to Wikieup. Heading east now. I believe this was the area of Huge Joshua trees and some nice terrain. You will be heading up to 4300’ elevation just before dropping back down to Wikieup. At the pass there is a large mine up the south side of the hill. From the saddle at 4300’ the views are awesome. Follow the road down to Wikieup to a general store with a Mobil station.
Agin there are a lot of ways to do it. This is how I have done in it in the past. Get some topo maps and a GPS and run it on your maps/GPS before you go. I might come if I can figure out whether to buy a Rhino or the CHenowth pre-runner. Could always take the mod'd Landcruiser

76ANTHONY
10-18-2006, 06:51 PM
your azz knocked up again? fricken jens givin that shiat to ya... :crossx:

RiverRatMike
10-18-2006, 06:57 PM
By way of pavement or dirt? There are some 40 acre ranch parcel for sale out there now an you would be surprised at the wide graded dirt roads starting jsut south of Kingman heading toward Wikieup. I mean like 60+ MPH is easy.
BTW: THe Wikieup/LHC trip is 58 miles one way. Elevation gain is 4,300'. 110 miles in a rhino may better suited for a guys trip and a recover vehicle. Could also have the units dumped off at Wikieup and spend the day tooling around coming back in to LHC.
I use this and my memory. http://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-TOPO-Map-Arizona/dp/B00005QYZB
No problem, did 90 miles out at Parker last weekend in the Rhino and still wanted to go more. But got low on gas.

2Driver
10-18-2006, 07:08 PM
No problem, did 90 miles out at Parker last weekend in the Rhino and still wanted to go more. But got low on gas.
90 Miles in Rhino, Crap how your back?
Also, you may run "Big Sandy" a large tempting and fun wash in the area. Be sure to check current conditions here: http://waterdata.usgs.gov/az/nwis/uv/?site_no=09424450&PARAmeter_cd=00065,00060
It routinley has water after a good rainy season. It is now running 4 feet deep. It can run more CFS than the Colorado during rainy days!

RiverRatMike
10-18-2006, 07:24 PM
Also, you may run "Big Sandy" a large tempting and fun wash in the area. Be sure to check current conditions here: http://waterdata.usgs.gov/az/nwis/uv/?site_no=09424450&PARAmeter_cd=00065,00060
It routinley has water after a good rainy season. It is now running 4 feet deep. It can run more CFS than the Colorado during rainy days!
No problems, actually the rhino is very comfortable to ride in.

yer daddy
10-18-2006, 09:46 PM
I have a long bed chevy crew and i put mine in the back a couple of times, it worked fine the first time but the second time pulling it up the ramp one of the cables snapped and fd up the tailgate. So now I just use a short ratchet strap to help hold the tailgate up on both sides. You could probably do the same with a short bed truck instead of the plywood.

TOBTEK
10-18-2006, 09:52 PM
I would love a small trailer deal, but I have no place to store the damn thing. I need more room...
you are welcome to use my flatbed trailer..... if you can figure a way to get it to Vegas. Since im rhino-less now :cool: waiting for the new Suzuki side by side :p

djunkie
10-18-2006, 11:37 PM
you are welcome to use my flatbed trailer..... if you can figure a way to get it to Vegas. Since im rhino-less now :cool: waiting for the new Suzuki side by side :p
How much you want for the trailer? :idea:
And don't say its not for sale cause we all know everything you own is for sale. :crossx: :crossx:

OutCole'd
10-19-2006, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the offer, you're the best.
It's a Suzuki now? Last I heard it was the Honda, then it was the 700cc FI Rhino, would you make up your mind?

sigepmock
10-19-2006, 07:32 AM
Great info 2Driver. I called the Havasu BLM and they said they have some maps but couldn't tell me exactly what they were. I also checked a few online map places but I can't tell from the name of them if they cover the right areas.
I'll try and start with the BLM maps....maybe Todd can go by there and get some since they're not open on the weekend :crossx:
Thanks again for the info.
Chris

riverliver
10-19-2006, 07:44 AM
Have any of you guys used the FreedomMaps™ USA Topo in a gps unit ?

MrsSigEpMock
10-19-2006, 08:13 AM
what the hell did I get signed up for??? :220v:
If my opinion means anything (just a nice way of saying.....) Topock sounds good to me!!! It's still close enough for those of us who have kiddies, and always a watering hole for us and the donkey's, llamas, spitting camels, or what ever your mode of transportation may be.
So I read all the above, and I must have gotten side tracked by djunkie and brandin's kissy-kissy, rhinos and plywood in a shortbed, bent rims with the lights off (another gay moment???), topo maps, and 5/6 point harnesses (what's a 6 point BTW), that I don't remember a time of departure or meeting place. please remind me??
The top of chenoweth is right by our RV park, anyone up for a parade for the ol' folks? :crossx: :)

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 08:50 AM
If my opinion means anything (just a nice way of saying.....) Topock sounds good to me!!! It's still close enough for those of us who have kiddies, and always a watering hole for us and the donkey's, llamas, spitting camels, or what ever your mode of transportation may be.
So I read all the above, and I must have gotten side tracked by djunkie and brandin's kissy-kissy, rhinos and plywood in a shortbed, bent rims with the lights off (another gay moment???), topo maps, and 5/6 point harnesses (what's a 6 point BTW), that I don't remember a time of departure or meeting place. please remind me??
The top of chenoweth is right by our RV park, anyone up for a parade for the ol' folks? :crossx: :)
shhhh.....
Us men folk are expert planners and will keep everyones best intrest in mind;)
Don't worry your pretty little head it will be a fun relaxing slow paced putt!!;) :crossx:
I forgot to tell you but Chris said I could borrow the Shadow on Friday if you 2 get stuck at work. He just hasn't told me where the keys are yet??;) :p

djunkie
10-19-2006, 10:00 AM
Now thats funny. :rollside: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
10-19-2006, 10:13 AM
djunkie +1
Cole Trikle +1
Ivan Dan +1
Totally Incpsilated +1
Todd & Dana
jscarab
Have fun! We will be out that night through Monday! Maybe Tuesday!Casino Sat night & Thats the weekend of the Pixi house to Oatman ride. Sunday...if any of you are interested. Then we will have a big BBQ Sunday night back at the house!

djunkie
10-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Have fun! We will be out that night through Monday! Maybe Tuesday!Casino Sat night & Thats the weekend of the Pixi house to Oatman ride. Sunday...if any of you are interested. Then we will have a big BBQ Sunday night back at the house!
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! That means my g/f would have to take monday off. She can't even get that friday off. :cry: :cry: :cry:

chub
10-19-2006, 10:34 AM
HEY NOW! I'm not part of THAT crowd.
Look who's gayin up thread here! LOL

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 10:35 AM
SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! That means my g/f would have to take monday off. She can't even get that friday off. :cry: :cry: :cry:
96 Hour Flu;) :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 10:37 AM
HEY NOW! I'm not part of THAT crowd.
Look who's gayin up thread here! LOL
chub told a funny story!!!
I was laughing last night when I read it. Thinking back I guess a night time ride with the lights out and drinks can sound a little gay!!;)
Were you two drinking wine coolers? :crossx: :idea: :p

djunkie
10-19-2006, 10:40 AM
She can't do it this time. The only person who can cover for her will be on vacation. So shes focked.

djunkie
10-19-2006, 10:40 AM
chub told a funny story!!!
I was laughing last night when I read it. Thinking back I guess a night time ride with the lights out and drinks can sound a little gay!!;)
Were you two drinking wine coolers? :crossx: :idea: :p
I heard it was Zimas. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 10:41 AM
She can't do it this time. The only person who can cover for her will be on vacation. So shes focked.
Has she ever driven to Havasu alone?;)

djunkie
10-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Has she ever driven to Havasu alone?;)
No!! Her and I already went over that. She drove out there with a friend but not by herself. I'm not letting her do that.

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 10:44 AM
No!! Her and I already went over that. She drove out there with a friend but not by herself. I'm not letting her do that.
Way to be a control freak.....Gosh your an A Hole!! :crossx: :p

djunkie
10-19-2006, 10:45 AM
Way to be a control freak.....Gosh your an A Hole!! :crossx: :p
No. I just don't want her driving through that desert alone. Plus she'll be pissed if I stay at the river to play without her. :cry:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 10:50 AM
No. I just don't want her driving through that desert alone. Plus she'll be pissed if I stay at the river to play without her. :cry:
Sonds like you need to get her a job down at the docks so you can have the same schedule:D :p :idea:

djunkie
10-19-2006, 10:52 AM
Sonds like you need to get her a job down at the docks so you can have the same schedule:D :p :idea:
Schedule? I don't know what a schedule is. I just go to work when I run out of money and stop when I get some. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 10:54 AM
Schedule? I don't know what a schedule is. I just go to work when I run out of money and stop when I get some. :crossx:
Well if you would grow up and get a steady job you might be able to buy a house and move out!! :crossx: :boxed:

pixilatedpussy
10-19-2006, 10:57 AM
*Cough Cough* I do believe she isnt feeling very well! :crossx:

chub
10-19-2006, 11:00 AM
I heard it was Zimas. :crossx:
Thtop it you two. :rolleyes:
How do you type a lisp?

MrsSigEpMock
10-19-2006, 11:40 AM
shhhh.....
Us men folk are expert planners and will keep everyones best intrest in mind;)
Don't worry your pretty little head it will be a fun relaxing slow paced putt!!;) :crossx:
I forgot to tell you but Chris said I could borrow the Shadow on Friday if you 2 get stuck at work. He just hasn't told me where the keys are yet??;) :p
Not worried even though I know how men plan things: Gas and beer with no real destination in mind as long as they are on their way back when they run out of beer and/or gas.
and Chris really doesn't know where the spares are. I regulate them incase I have to take the keys away. You know how he can get... :rolleyes:
the hard part is getting the keys to the moho, to get the keys to the storage to get the keys to the trailer contraption, do the hokey pokey (not in the moho, rule #1) and then look for the spare boat key! We know where all the keys are supposed to be and all that still takes us a while and a couple trips back and forth. Hence our 1.5 hour delay 2 weeks ago. O'well, boating isn't easy or cheap!!! That'll be a fun trip!
BTW - Chris' B-day is the weekend before so a spanking may be in order!!!

MrsSigEpMock
10-19-2006, 11:46 AM
....Or she got a flu shot so she wouldn't miss anymore work (<---kiss up) but had a bad reaction that her face swelled up so bad she couldn't see or drive and the Dr. said to take it easy into the weekend. Also, the antibiotic/steroid combo to bring down the swelling she was on while "gardening" explains the sunburn on Monday to the boss!!!
That'll be $10 please, thank you!!! :p

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 11:51 AM
....Or she got a flu shot so she wouldn't miss anymore work (<---kiss up) but had a bad reaction that her face swelled up so bad she couldn't see or drive and the Dr. said to take it easy into the weekend. Also, the antibiotic/steroid combo to bring down the swelling she was on while "gardening" explains the sunburn on Monday to the boss!!!
Your like an Evil Genius or something!!!!! :crossx: :p
So are you guys gonna take your own advise and be out on the water friday?

djunkie
10-19-2006, 11:59 AM
*Cough Cough* I do believe she isnt feeling very well! :crossx:
She was sick last month for the RRX regatta. Plus she has no one to cover for her since someone else there will be on vacation. :mad: :mad:

MrsSigEpMock
10-19-2006, 11:59 AM
Your like an Evil Genius or something!!!!! :crossx: :p
So are you guys gonna take your own advise and be out on the water friday?
I don't think so. It's not my off Friday and we have an employee recognition lunch at work that the manager's have to serve up. Maybe I can get out right afterward but that still doesn't put us out there until 7ish. Would love to though since we aren't taking the boat out this weekend or that weekend.

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:00 PM
!
BTW - Chris' B-day is the weekend before so a spanking may be in order!!!
Mine too. Will you spank me? :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Her boss is a freak. He'd want pictures. Plus if we end up going to Topock he most likely will be there since he has a house there and is there almost evey weekend. :rolleyes:

MrsSigEpMock
10-19-2006, 12:01 PM
Mine too. Will you spank me? :crossx: :crossx:
Depends on how much your girlfriend drinks??? :)

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:02 PM
I know the answer to this one;) :crossx:

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:03 PM
Well if its anything close to how much she drank at the RRX deal, who knows what may happen. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:03 PM
I know the answer to this one;) :crossx:
"Its all about the Ba donka donk!!!!!!" :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:04 PM
Well if its anything close to how much she drank at the RRX deal, who knows what may happen. :crossx: :crossx:
yeah....
I think she turns a tad bit girly curious after 50 drinks!!! :crossx: :p

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:05 PM
That night was retarded!!! :p
Thank god you drove and pretended to be on the same level as the rest of us;)

MrsSigEpMock
:confused:
I know my butt is big but gees. :p

djunkie
yeah....
I think she turns a tad bit girly curious after 50 drinks!!! :crossx: :p
And the next day denies everything. I'm gonna bring a video camera this time. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:06 PM
:confused:
I know my butt is big but gees. :p
Hey it wasn't meant for you. If you and Chris would have stayed up past 10 that friday night you'd know what I am talking about. :rollside: :rollside:

MrsSigEpMock
10-19-2006, 12:07 PM
And the next day denies everything. I'm gonna bring a video camera this time. :crossx: :crossx:
Don't you listen to Kevin and Bean...."never put anything on film if it can bite you in the A** later!"

MrsSigEpMock
10-19-2006, 12:08 PM
Hey it wasn't meant for you. If you and Chris would have stayed up past 10 that friday night you'd know what I am talking about. :rollside: :rollside:
I know, kiddie dooty calls. She passes out around 8.

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:12 PM
Don't you listen to Kevin and Bean...."never put anything on film if it can bite you in the A** later!"
Kevin and Bean? Aren't they on in the mornings? Ya I don't usually get out of bed till after 11. LOL!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:15 PM
I know, just messin with ya. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:15 PM
I would rather you send a hidden cam when she goes to vegas with all of her friends!!! :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:16 PM
I am telling Chris your making fun of him on ***boat again!!! :crossx:
Messed up I tell ya!!! :p

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:18 PM
I would rather you send a hidden cam when she goes to vegas with all of her friends!!! :crossx: :crossx: :rollside:
I don't wanna know what goes on there. WHat happens there stays there remember? Plus I wouldn't be surprised if she sends a spy to the Hootersled party to keep an eye on me. She always tells me, that the reason I like the Hootersleds is cause all the women get naked at their house. :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:25 PM
I don't wanna know what goes on there. WHat happens there stays there remember? Plus I wouldn't be surprised if she sends a spy to the Hootersled party to keep an eye on me. She always tells me, that the reason I like the Hootersleds is cause all the women get naked at their house. :crossx: :crossx:
Good thing your Gay and talk yourself out of uncomfortable situations!! :p :crossx:

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Good thing your Gay and talk yourself out of uncomfortable situations!! :p :crossx:
More like too many witnesses. I know someone would snitch on me. :crossx:
J/K Christina, if your lurking. :wink:

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:32 PM
More like too many witnesses. I know someone would snitch on me. :crossx:
J/K Christina, if your lurking. :wink:
Don't worry she is talking with her guy "Friends" on myspace!!;) :cry: :rollside:

2Driver
10-19-2006, 12:33 PM
Great info 2Driver. I called the Havasu BLM and they said they have some maps but couldn't tell me exactly what they were. I also checked a few online map places but I can't tell from the name of them if they cover the right areas.
I'll try and start with the BLM maps....maybe Todd can go by there and get some since they're not open on the weekend :crossx:
Thanks again for the info.
Chris
Generally hiking, hunting and good outdoor stores carry topo maps. I know REI does. Or just buy the Topo software ($95) and print it. I like the bigger maps from the store.
THis is where I got mine: http://www.maps4u.com/topos/topo/index.html if you need the exact ones (takes 4) let me know and I cn tell you which quadrant to order. they are cheap

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Don't worry she is talking with her guy "Friends" on myspace!!;) :cry: :rollside:
Ahhh shit!!!!!! You on that place too?

Cole Trickle
10-19-2006, 12:38 PM
Ahhh shit!!!!!! You on that place too?
hell no :)

djunkie
10-19-2006, 12:40 PM
hell no :)
You know too much. :idea: :hammerhea

riverracerx
10-19-2006, 05:18 PM
Looks like I may be in town that weekend. If anyone has a spare seat or needs a co-pilot, let me know. I would love to tag along.
Chris

djunkie
10-19-2006, 09:30 PM
Looks like I may be in town that weekend. If anyone has a spare seat or needs a co-pilot, let me know. I would love to tag along.
Chris
Just buy one and come out. Everyones doing it. :rollside:
You'd be more than welcome to come with me but I think my g/f would be a little pissed if I gave her seat up.

TOBTEK
10-19-2006, 11:02 PM
How much you want for the trailer? :idea:
And don't say its not for sale cause we all know everything you own is for sale. :crossx: :crossx:
you can have the Trailer for free....... if you pay my bill at www.apdesignsusa.com :) I've been going back and forth on selling it. Nice to have for me and friends, But storing it sux nads!

djunkie
10-20-2006, 01:41 AM
you can have the Trailer for free....... if you pay my bill at www.apdesignsusa.com :) I've been going back and forth on selling it. Nice to have for me and friends, But storing it sux nads!
A hate to ask how much that bill is. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

TOBTEK
10-20-2006, 06:18 AM
A hate to ask how much that bill is. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
even I dont know at this point what the bill will be, dont know how to paint the cart yet????? havent seen anything Im diggin. its all just sitting there primed. Just get a new trailer.... didnt think it was that bad. 06 6x12 with ramp, spare, jack was like 1300 with tax and lic... new. Nice to have it around when ya need it.

Bling Bling
10-20-2006, 06:41 AM
even I dont know at this point what the bill will be, dont know how to paint the cart yet????? havent seen anything Im diggin. its all just sitting there primed. Just get a new trailer.... didnt think it was that bad. 06 6x12 with ramp, spare, jack was like 1300 with tax and lic... new. Nice to have it around when ya need it.
What's this crap? Thought this was a thread about a Rhino ride, which looks like I'm in for. Now it's turning into a thread about a dorky DCB owner who can't afford his trailer bill. :D

sigepmock
10-20-2006, 07:05 AM
What's this crap? Thought this was a thread about a Rhino ride, which looks like I'm in for. Now it's turning into a thread about a dorky DCB owner who can't afford his trailer bill. :D
Holy crap look who showed up....... :220v:
Nice to see you around...you gonna join us for our little Rhino run?
Chris

OutCole'd
10-20-2006, 07:06 AM
Without reading all the way back, if the Rhino is not street registered yet, is this trip going to be a problem?

Todd969
10-20-2006, 07:06 AM
Without reading all the way back, if the Rhino is not street registered yet, is this trip going to be a problem?
Shouldn't be. 95% is on dirt :)

pixilatedpussy
10-20-2006, 08:49 AM
She was sick last month for the RRX regatta. Plus she has no one to cover for her since someone else there will be on vacation. :mad: :mad:
Well I hope you can make it Sunday for the ride at least. Maybe she can follow the ladies in your truck & you can leave to head home from Oatman after lunch? Just an idea. What about Turkey week? You gonna head out to Glamis???

djunkie
10-20-2006, 08:55 AM
Oh shit!!!!!!! Im a little scared now. I heard you like to grab guys asses and stuff. Im sure Cole Trickle wont mind though. :crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
10-20-2006, 08:56 AM
Most of us dont have street tags.

djunkie
10-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Well I hope you can make it Sunday for the ride at least. Maybe she can follow the ladies in your truck & you can leave to head home from Oatman after lunch? Just an idea. What about Turkey week? You gonna head out to Glamis???
I'll see what I can do T. She has to work on monday so she may wanna just come home. I'd really like to go though.
As for Glamis on Turkey day, I doubt that will happen. If I'm gonna get back into the sand I'll have to do it on a non holiday. Plus I aints gots no fancy motohome like you to sleep in. :cry: :cry:

sigepmock
10-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Oh shit!!!!!!! Im a little scared now. I heard you like to grab guys asses and stuff. Im sure Cole Trickle wont mind though. :crossx: :crossx:
That right there is funny!!! :D

djunkie
10-20-2006, 09:10 AM
I was just messin with ole Bling. See I've never met the guy but I hear his wife is hot so we have to let him come along then. :crossx: :crossx:

phebus
10-20-2006, 09:10 AM
What's next, a Rhino Poker Run?

djunkie
10-20-2006, 09:11 AM
You my friend are a GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Set it up Mock. :crossx: :crossx:

riverracerx
10-20-2006, 09:17 AM
You'd be more than welcome to come with me but I think my g/f would be a little pissed if I gave her seat up.
She can sit on my lap! http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/non-cgi/emoticons/devil.gif

djunkie
10-20-2006, 09:19 AM
She can sit on my lap! http://riverracerx.com/images/mb2/non-cgi/emoticons/devil.gif
DOH!!!!!!! I walked right into that one. :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

Totally IncapASSitated
10-20-2006, 09:24 AM
This is the 1st Annual Havasu ROAR...Rhino Owners Annual Regatta!!! LOL

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Laugh it up Fur-Ball!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Get your Sheave in? :idea:

Totally IncapASSitated
10-20-2006, 09:28 AM
Get your Sheave in? :idea:
Not yet...Dan and I are going to do them this afternoon.

pixilatedpussy
10-20-2006, 09:28 AM
I'll see what I can do T. She has to work on monday so she may wanna just come home. I'd really like to go though.
As for Glamis on Turkey day, I doubt that will happen. If I'm gonna get back into the sand I'll have to do it on a non holiday. Plus I aints gots no fancy motohome like you to sleep in. :cry: :cry:
You can sleep in our trailer....LOL :crossx: :rollside:

phebus
10-20-2006, 09:29 AM
I think you should make it a Triathalon.
Rhino in the morning, boat in the afternoon, and bbq and drink in the evening. :rollside:

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 09:29 AM
Not yet...Dan and I are going to do them this afternoon.
nice
report back....I am close to pulling the trigger

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 09:30 AM
Rhino in the morning, boat in the afternoon, and bbq and drink in the evening. :rollside:
No fair....
You have been in training so we get a 30 minute head start and you have to drink beer 2to1 :crossx: :p

phebus
10-20-2006, 09:32 AM
No fair....
You have been in training so we get a 30 minute head start and you have to drink beer 2to1 :crossx: :p
But, sadly, I don't have a Rhino. :cry:
I did pick up a new (to me) Jeep the other day though :)

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 09:33 AM
But, sadly, I don't have a Rhino. :cry:
I did pick up a new (to me) Jeep the other day though :)
Cool
Think you can keep up? :crossx: :p

Totally IncapASSitated
10-20-2006, 09:38 AM
I just figured the BBQ and drinkin were a given!!! :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
10-20-2006, 09:38 AM
nice
Will do...

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 09:47 AM
I just figured the BBQ and drinkin were a given!!! :crossx:
Don't forget the tablets with the red dye for when Rick pee's in your pool!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Pretty sure you didn't have those last time I was there;) :idea:

djunkie
10-20-2006, 10:01 AM
You can sleep in our trailer....LOL :crossx: :rollside:
Thanks. Put me with the dogs why don't ya. :rolleyes:
Actually don't be surprised if I end up with a toy hauler for next season. :rollside:

djunkie
10-20-2006, 10:01 AM
nice
Fock!!!!!!!! Now I gotta buy one of those too. :cry: :cry:

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 10:05 AM
Fock!!!!!!!! Now I gotta buy one of those too. :cry: :cry:
I would like to do the Sheave,intake and exhaust tip.After a rejet I will call it good.
Dan and allan are doing theres tonight so if they pick up the MPH they claim we can't afford to be left behind;)

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Thanks. Put me with the dogs why don't ya. :rolleyes:
Actually don't be surprised if I end up with a toy hauler for next season. :rollside:
don't forget there trailer is nicer than mine;) :cry:

djunkie
10-20-2006, 10:08 AM
I would like to do the Sheave,intake and exhaust tip.After a rejet I will call it good.
Dan and allan are doing theres tonight so if they pick up the MPH they claim we can't afford to be left behind;)
I'm gonna wait on the intake and jetting. I'm waiting to here more info on a guy that is doing work to these carbs and tuning then right. I'd rather pay someone who knows instead of F-ing it up myself. But I guess the sheave deal isn't too expensive. :rolleyes:

djunkie
10-20-2006, 10:11 AM
don't forget there trailer is nicer than mine;) :cry:
Actually I'm thinking of going the big baller route with one of these. LOL!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18945&stc=1

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 10:16 AM
Actually I'm thinking of going the big baller route with one of these. LOL!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=18945&stc=1
If it works and gets you out there go for it.
Shoot after enough Drinks Blondie will think it's the Holiday Inn express!! :crossx: When it's time to go to bed tell her there are 3 naked/drunk chick waiting for her in the tent;) :p

djunkie
10-20-2006, 10:19 AM
If it works and gets you out there go for it.
Shoot after enough Drinks Blondie will think it's the Holiday Inn express!! :crossx: When it's time to go to bed tell her there are 3 naked/drunk chick waiting for her in the tent;) :p
Well she has never been to Glamis. Or really anywhere like that in years. I'd imagine the first time I can convince her to go out there most likely we'll just stay at our house in La Quinta and make the drive down to Glamis for the day. Give her a chance to see if she'll even like it there. She still asks me if they have any nice hotels there. :rolleyes:

djunkie
10-20-2006, 11:05 AM
So how about an update list? This is from the first page and I'm too lazy to look through the other 10. So add your name if your going. Hell add it even if your a maybe.
djunkie +1
Cole Trikle +1
Ivan Dan +1
Totally Incpsilated +1
Todd & Dana
jscarab

Bling Bling
10-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Holy crap look who showed up....... :220v:
Nice to see you around...you gonna join us for our little Rhino run?
Chris
If it's cool with ya all, I'm in. I think Cadie or Alf is co pilot. And if I don't bring my kid, got a spot for Riverracerx. Back seat of course were that Baller belongs :D . Ever since I finished my house out there, been dying for somebody to show me all the riding spots. Looking forward to it. And you know my crew, if there's a bar out there, I'm game for that trail. :D Saturday right? I think this is a 3 day weekend Vetrans day, so maybe boating friday.

riverracerx
10-20-2006, 01:04 PM
And if I don't bring my kid, got a spot for Riverracerx
Thanks. I have short legs, so I should fit :) If we even make it out there that weekend.
I really need to talk my wifey into one of these. She keeps telling me "You will never use it". More like she will never use it, so don't spend the money.
Maybe she needs a test drive?

Cole Trickle
10-20-2006, 01:20 PM
Maybe she needs a test drive?
Paging Chris Mock...chris Mock are you there?!?!? :crossx: :p
One ride in Chris's....I mean Carries whip and she will give you the green light:D