PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals fire offensive coordinator

Not So Fast
10-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Dennis Green just fired his offensive coordinator, he should have included himself. NSF

Tequila-John
10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Dennis Green just fired his offensive coordinator, he should have included himself. NSF
Not himself DUDE. His kicker and kicking coach!

MayDaze
10-17-2006, 02:16 PM
It should never of came down to a end of the game FG... Cards had it wrapped up.

carreraboat
10-17-2006, 02:28 PM
I finaly get to watch my team on a monday night game. i was so pumped at the 1/2 then it kinda went down hill from there. oh well

MayDaze
10-17-2006, 02:29 PM
I finaly get to watch my team on a monday night game. i was so pumped at the 1/2 then it kinda went down hill from there. oh well
#7 did look good though

Roxysnow
10-17-2006, 02:31 PM
They should have canned the special teams coach and fine JAMES and Lienhart for fumbles! ! :mad:

Schiada76
10-17-2006, 02:36 PM
Worst case of coaching I have ever seen.
They tried to run down the clock in the FIRST HALF! :D

soupersonic
10-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Get used to it, its classic Denny Green. Im a devoted Vikings fan.I know all things Denny Green.Mark my words, he is the worst, the absolute worst at managing the clock and a game. He will last 2 years just like every other Cardinals coach.In the end Lienhart will go to a good team and do real well.Fitz and Bolden should do the same.

GrapeApe
10-17-2006, 03:44 PM
They should have canned the special teams coach and fine JAMES and Lienhart for fumbles! ! :mad:
The Rt. Tackle was to blame for that Sack & Fumble!!! Leinart was Blind Sided before he had a chance to even set & throw...
James, that's another story.. He should have known that they would be trying to rip the ball out... just my.02!!!
*** Grape Ape ***

Schiada76
10-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Let Leinart throw.
That was as painful as Reeves holding Elway back most of his carreer.
Leinart could have won that game walking away, instead they give the ball to james who averaged 1.5 yards a carry. :rolleyes:

Not So Fast
10-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Not himself DUDE. His kicker and kicking coach!
It all boils down to the head guy. The rookie mistakes they made were bad, Illegal formations, off sides numerous times and on and on plus the Marty ball syndrome of "lets see if we can run the ball up the gut on these guys and do it over and over" !!! They got the lead by Leinart doing what he does best and thats the West coast offense run at USC. And they never blocked URLACHER, Jesus,he's the last guy to leave unblocked.
No sorry dude, Green sucks and always has. NSF "GO CHARGERS" :D

Filmwritin
10-17-2006, 04:10 PM
It was painful to watch Leinart being told to repeatedly run James up the middle. Hey, Green, it didn't work well the first or last time! Why they waited to the last drive to let Matt do his thing is beyond me. But of course, it's Tuesday and I'm Monday Morning Quarterbacking.
That game was a heartbreaker for the Cards and a miracle for the Bears. One of the best MNF games I have ever seen - other than being on the losing end, of course. Leinart progressed through a significant rite of passage in that game. What a lesson.
Leinart and the Cardinals will be stronger for it.
As for the kicking unit....... drop back and punt! There was absolutely no excuse for missing a "gimme" 40 yarder. IMHO

Ziggy
10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
As for the kicking unit....... drop back and punt! There was absolutely no excuse for missing a "gimme" 40 yarder. IMHO
I felt badly for the Card fans, what a total let down after having been in the driver seat most of the nite...sad, sad, sad. Leinart did a great job and showed he belongs in the NFL, too bad his supporting cast didn't reciprocate.
Now as far a "gimme" field goals------never!!! We Charger fans know all too well from the playoff loss to the Jets, with a kicker who'd only missed a few all year no less :mad:

AZKC
10-17-2006, 04:41 PM
Well somebody had to go, what they were doing wasn't working. I'm blaming having the roof being open :220v:

squirt'nmyload
10-17-2006, 04:48 PM
I felt badly for the Card fans, what a total let down after having been in the driver seat most of the nite...sad, sad, sad.
i think they are just breaking in the "new" cardinal fans....where the fock did all them fans come from anyways....i'm sure they will pick a new team real soon.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-17-2006, 04:50 PM
The Rt. Tackle was to blame for that Sack & Fumble!!! Leinart was Blind Sided before he had a chance to even set & throw...
James, that's another story.. He should have known that they would be trying to rip the ball out... just my.02!!!
*** Grape Ape ***
James was stripped by one of the leagues best linebackers......

Big Warlock
10-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Cardinals is a secret Indian Word for LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

soupersonic
10-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Cardinals is a secret Indian Word for LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crossx:
LMFAO !! :rollside:

scooooter7
10-17-2006, 06:51 PM
It will all be forgotten after this weekend!!
Arizona 34 - Oakland 10

mbrown2
10-17-2006, 07:14 PM
Not sure about James except he sucked....but the Rt. Tackle was at fault for Lienert getting canned from the Blindside....I am actually suprised he had time to throw given the lackluster performance of the offensive line...
It was tough watching Lienert at the end of the game knowing he gave it all he got and the coaching lost it for him....let him throw; don't leave it to a kicker...

BadKachina
10-17-2006, 07:22 PM
It' sucked watching them loose but the stadium was off the hook. It was loud, roudy and packed. We tail gaited from about 1:30 and ended up at Christies till 2 am. I'll be recovering for about a week..... :crossx:

JetBoatRich
10-17-2006, 07:50 PM
I mentioned it last night :rolleyes: offensive line was terrible, James with a lousy average yards per carry :yuk: last set of downs could not get two yards on back-to-back carries :yuk:

Hardly Satisfied
10-18-2006, 01:18 AM
it won't be long before he's gone