PDA

View Full Version : Hey Havasu Hangin'....Possible sticky

DILLIGAF
10-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Can I get a sticky on a thread I want to start about MY boat mechanic?
I can give the HBF members many examples of the excellant service and feel that it would be of interest/benefit to the other HBF members to be able to hear these stories.
By sticking it...no pun intended...I feel that everybody could be sure to see and possibly call them next time they are unhappy with their current mechanic.
Just making a suggestion and wanting the HBF members to know of the excellant service that I have been provided over the years and that they do have a choice.
Let me know what you think
:)

phebus
10-17-2006, 04:28 PM
Kan i git a stickkie fer my tiping instricter? Shee is reely guud :)

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2006, 04:31 PM
Go ahead and make it a sticky (if you can).
:notam:

soupersonic
10-17-2006, 04:32 PM
Can I get a sticky on a thread I want to start about MY boat mechanic?
I can give the HBF members many examples of the excellant service and feel that it would be of interest/benefit to the other HBF members to be able to hear these stories.
By sticking it...no pun intended...I feel that everybody could be sure to see and possibly call them next time they are unhappy with their current mechanic.
Just making a suggestion and wanting the HBF members to know of the excellant service that I have been provided over the years and that they do have a choice.
Let me know what you think
Do you swing from the co owners nuts? :)

OGShocker
10-17-2006, 07:14 PM
:rolleyes: Bump! :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2006, 07:43 PM
He just proved my point for me
That there are whiny, negative, drama-filled people here?
You already knew that...
:cry:

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Oh well....you do have the power so enjoy it. I guess, as it seems to make you chuckle from time to time. Keep up the positive flow in HB land.
I guess what most people don't realize is that this is not a democracy. As Jason likes to say, "this is not Burger King..."
I am rather proud of the fact that we don't rule with an iron thumb like many boards. It's really not easy trying to referee all the different personalities on here...I get daily PMs about "that guys sux....he should not be posting that...etc.".
One of the few benefits is that I have a couple extra buttons on my screen...so I might as well use them.
Go to OSO or Speedwake, etc....then you'll see some stickys. I guess the difference over there is that the members don't whine about it...lol.

Phat Matt
10-17-2006, 08:55 PM
Hey DILLIGAF, here you go. :D
http://www.savagemarine.com/images/logo.jpg (www.savagemarine.com)<------click me.

OGShocker
10-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey DILLIGAF, here you go. :D
http://www.savagemarine.com/images/logo.jpg (www.savagemarine.com)<------click me.
Hi Matt! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Phat Matt
10-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Hi Matt! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hello. And here you go...:)
B & D Marine
Address: 10699 Hickson St # 19, El Monte, CA 91731
Phone: (626) 443-3721

Kilrtoy
10-17-2006, 09:04 PM
I am rather proud of the fact that we don't rule with an iron thumb like many boards. It's really not easy trying to referee all the different personalities on here...I get daily PMs about "that guys sux....he should not be posting that...etc.".
Tell the whiners to stop crying and read else where,
DID WE ALL FORGET WHY THE SANDBAR WAS CREATED

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2006, 09:04 PM
www.absolutespeedandmarine.com
Hi Matt!

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:15 PM
I get daily PMs about "that guys sux....he should not be posting that...etc."
I thought we had that all covered with the new RD SUX man law that Boatcop proposed. :D :D :D

Phat Matt
10-17-2006, 10:28 PM
Hi Matt!
How are you Jeff?
www.savagemarine.com
LOL
:p

OGShocker
10-17-2006, 10:41 PM
B & D Marine
Address: 10699 Hickson St # 19, El Monte, CA 91731
Phone: (626) 443-3721
Thanks for the information. Jen is right, you are the best! :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-18-2006, 04:40 AM
I thought we had that all covered with the new RD SUX man law that Boatcop proposed. :D :D :D
Apparently some people did not get the memo. :cool:
RD SUX. :)

Havasu Hangin'
10-18-2006, 04:47 AM
Speaking of which...there were a few people who didn't want to know how your dick tasted. :sleeping:

Havasu Hangin'
10-18-2006, 05:00 AM
You just don't get it I guess or you could care less about any sense of fair play. My point was stated and I will leave it at that.
My point is that "fair play" doesn't apply, as stated above. Never has, never will.

Havasu Hangin'
10-18-2006, 05:13 AM
Sorry HH, but I disagree with that one totally but I am not the Wizard with the extra buttons.
The problem is that everyone (different personalities) percieves "fair play" differently. Some people don't care about a sticky, and some people seem to think it's the end of the world.
I personally don't think a sticky is anything a normal member can't do- it just takes some time to keep bumping it to the top (which I've done before).
Now...an "announcement" at the top is a different story- to me, that says "official".
I know everyone will not always be pleased all the time with what I do, so I stopped worrying about it loooong ago. I really couldn't care less about being a moderator...those that know me personally understand that.

soupersonic
10-18-2006, 06:20 AM
I really couldn't care less about being a moderator...those that know me personally understand that.
Thats too bad, i was hoping you took this job that gives you no pay and little satisfaction a hell of alot more seriously.Im very disappointed in you.I think i'll send Rex a pm as im very concerned about this.I doubt i'll renew my prescription to ***boat forums :)

Jordy
10-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Speaking of which...there were a few people who didn't want to know how your dick tasted. :sleeping:
Dammit, guess you can't please all the peoples, all the time. It did go 15 pages though, so apparently a few were interested. :D

Cheap Thrills
10-18-2006, 09:48 AM
.I get daily PMs about "that guys sux....he should not be posting that...etc.".
About who I wonder. :idea:
:D
C.T. :wink: