PDA

View Full Version : *****Now That it's Winter!******

GHT
10-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Here are a few questions:
1. How much Winter Drama is there going to be for everyone to discuss during the LA Boat Show?
2. Who will be the players involved (Not counting Jbb and Tom Brown)?
3. Which friends will not be friends by the middle of January?
I guess I'm just trying to get prepaired for all the extra juicy Winter Drama. Ya know how all us ***boaters get during Winter.... Just buckling in for the shows..
:) :)

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 08:26 PM
By spring nothing is off limits, were all white, fat and pissed........ :mad:

Mrs.Killer
10-17-2006, 08:31 PM
By spring nothing is off limits, were all white, fat and pissed........ :mad:
I won't be white nor fat :yuk:

voodoomedman
10-17-2006, 08:34 PM
It's all the guys that rent their Havi houses to the snowbirds that cause all the problems. The rest of us are out on the lake with sweatshirts on.

BajaMike
10-17-2006, 08:35 PM
And you live in Paradise.....:D
(my son was born there....in Paradise....(the real Paradise, near Chico.....Feather River Hospital....nice place!)):D
:idea:

slowinhavasu
10-17-2006, 08:39 PM
I won't be white nor fat :yuk:OK, light brown, and probably in great shape ready for summer......
I was talking about us guys....matter of fact, I'll be, lighter brown.....

GHT
10-17-2006, 08:40 PM
You'll be chillin' infront of the fire.. Huh?
"It's all the guys that rent their Havi houses to the snowbirds that cause all the problems. The rest of us are out on the lake with sweatshirts on."
Yep, all the way up til' the Parade of Lights. Then I get the boat in for sevice and up keep so I'm ready to go the second week in Feb.... Doesn't make for a very long Winter...

voodoomedman
10-17-2006, 08:42 PM
Yep, all the way up til' the Parade of Lights. Then I get the boat in for sevice and up keep so I'm ready to go the second week in Feb.... Doesn't make for a very long Winter...
Yep and if it's too cold to boat then there is fishing, trail exploring or just plain old having a vacation place to go to and get away from it all.

Mrs.Killer
10-17-2006, 08:43 PM
You'll be chillin' infront of the fire.. Huh?
"It's all the guys that rent their Havi houses to the snowbirds that cause all the problems. The rest of us are out on the lake with sweatshirts on."
You know it.... :D

Phat Matt
10-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Actually it's Autumn, but who wants to get technical. :)

Jyruiz
10-17-2006, 08:49 PM
This place is better than any reality show on TV in the winter.:D

Tom Brown
10-17-2006, 09:03 PM
How come Jbb and I always get blamed for everything? :yuk:
We're just Jordy's nut swingers.

Throttle
10-17-2006, 09:05 PM
no way is it winter yet.... I am in denial still....

djunkie
10-17-2006, 09:06 PM
Here are a few questions:
1. How much Winter Drama is there going to be for everyone to discuss during the LA Boat Show?
3. Which friends will not be friends by the middle of January?
I guess I'm just trying to get prepaired for all the extra juicy Winter Drama. Ya know how all us ***boaters get during Winter.... Just buckling in for the shows..
:) :)
I guess it all depends on whos spouse is hooking up with someone elses spouse. Isn't that what usually causes some drama? :crossx: :crossx:

GHT
10-20-2006, 05:16 PM
Actually it's Autumn, but who wants to get technical. :)
Yea, but Autumn for us means still boating... But for the rest of the country it means Winter.
How come Jbb and I always get blamed for everything?
Because you guys are the nucleus of all that is and all conspiracies...
I guess it all depends on whos spouse is hooking up with someone elses spouse. Isn't that what usually causes some drama?
I would venture to say, Yes, and probably more than what everyone on HB realizes....

Kilrtoy
10-20-2006, 05:24 PM
I would venture to say, Yes, and probably more than what everyone on HB realizes....
REALLY........................... :boxed:

GHT
10-20-2006, 06:31 PM
REALLY........................... :boxed:
I would think so... Last year there was a group that was partying every weekend and then???? It seems like it happens every year to the "in crowd"... That's the HB life... :)