PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck...

Jordy
10-17-2006, 09:36 PM
Man, Kimber looks good tonight and Dr. Troy played her like a piano!!! But now she's going to bang the psycho kid to get back at him. Gotta take the good with the bad!!! :D :D :D

ratso
10-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Man, Kimber looks good tonight and Dr. Troy played her like a piano!!! But now she's going to bang the psycho kid to get back at him. Gotta take the good with the bad!!! :D :D :D
Don't they do a replay on Sunday nights? We went out and I missed it... :mad:

NOTALENT
10-18-2006, 06:22 AM
She is fockin gorgeous! I would give my left nut to have her!!!! :crossx:

Jbb
10-18-2006, 06:22 AM
Kimber.... :p
http://niptuck.m6blog.m6.fr/images/medium_kimber.jpg
http://www.latercera.cl/showjpg/0,,1_221348739_350_310,00.jpg

707dog
10-18-2006, 06:24 AM
hell i see im not the only male nip tuck junky..after one show i was hooked and now its a damn event on tuesdays...lol

RitcheyRch
10-18-2006, 06:26 AM
Definitely hot. I would drink her bath water.
http://niptuck.m6blog.m6.fr/images/medium_kimber.jpg

NOTALENT
10-18-2006, 06:26 AM
http://www.kelly-carlson.com/images/kelly_carlson_l8_jpg.jpg

a catered life
10-18-2006, 07:13 AM
while she is very hot going back to last season the show sucked...i havent watch any of this new season.....is it any better than last season?

NOTALENT
10-18-2006, 07:21 AM
while she is very hot going back to last season the show sucked...i havent watch any of this new season.....is it any better than last season?
Eh....its pretty decent. Always a bit exciting. I mainly watch it for Kimber (Kelly Carlson). Cant get enough of that hottie.

a catered life
10-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Eh....its pretty decent. Always a bit exciting. I mainly watch it for Kimber (Kelly Carlson). Cant get enough of that hottie.
agreed... :p

Not So Fast
10-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Kimber is HOT for sure but the show has become quite wierd for me. Watch the "NINE", thats a fantastic new show and to catch up you can see previous episodes on CBS.com, complete on line. NSF

NOTALENT
10-18-2006, 07:41 AM
Kimber is HOT for sure but the show has become quite wierd for me. Watch the "NINE", thats a fantastic new show and to catch up you can see previous episodes on CBS.com, complete on line. NSF
True that....When they are having Rosie appear on the show, they must be desperate. They need to get Jenna Jameson and Kimber having a secret relationship, only to find out that Kimber cheated on Jenna with Jessica Alba...!!! :p Now thats a hit show! This is what will get the ratings up!!! (Literally)!! :crossx:

AltarGirl
10-18-2006, 08:06 AM
Every Tuesday night it's Nip/Tuck night at our house. The shows kinda turned lately trying to soften Christian up, but last night, it was the old Christian again!

Not So Fast
10-18-2006, 08:10 AM
True that....When they are having Rosie appear on the show, they must be desperate. They need to get Jenna Jameson and Kimber having a secret relationship, only to find out that Kimber cheated on Jenna with Jessica Alba...!!! :p Now thats a hit show! This is what will get the ratings up!!! (Literally)!! :crossx:
Please PM me when that happens and I'll come back faithfully :D NSF

HammerDown
10-18-2006, 11:17 AM
I've got the Kimber Love-Doll (remember that)?...few extra holes but still going strong ;)

Jordy
10-18-2006, 11:21 AM
but last night, it was the old Christian again!
Oh yeah...
"So I have a thing going at my church tomorrow if you want to show up..."
"Like I give a shit about your church. I just did what I always do, told you what you needed to hear so I could get laid."
Classic!!! :D :D :D

Cheap Thrills
10-18-2006, 11:41 AM
Yeah. But I gotta admit her part was a little funny. her attitude fit the part perfectly.
not normaly a watcher but it just happened to be on after " The Butterfly Effect" ( Good Movie except for the damn commercials. )
C.T. :wink:

AltarGirl
10-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh yeah...
"Like I give a shit about your church. I just did what I always do, told you what you needed to hear so I could get laid."
Classic!!! :D :D :D
Remember when he made the chick wear the paperbag on her head! That was classic

NOTALENT
10-18-2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah. But I gotta admit her part was a little funny. her attitude fit the part perfectly.
not normaly a watcher but it just happened to be on after " The Butterfly Effect" ( Good Movie except for the damn commercials. )
C.T. :wink:
I know.....Big bitchy snobby woman who gets her ear chopped off...haha.
I was watching Butterfly effect as well, but had to leave half way through it. I have never seen it, but it was damn good up to the point I left.

seanv
10-18-2006, 11:56 AM
ohh man kimber was sooo hot last night!!!
this season is f'd up fer sure.

seanv
10-18-2006, 12:04 PM
[QUOTE=Jordy]Oh yeah...
Classic!!! :D :D :D[/QUOTE=jordy]
christian is my big hero.
jordy, my ex niki has been coming over every tuesday for nip. she gave me the f-u look as i busted out a hell ya for christian when he said that. :crossx:

Jordy
10-18-2006, 12:09 PM
christian is my big hero.
jordy, my ex niki has been coming over every tuesday for nip. she gave me the f-u look as i busted out a hell ya for christian when he said that. :crossx:
Yeah, he tends to kind of rub girls who watch the show the wrong way for some reason. :D :D :D

seanv
10-18-2006, 02:09 PM
Yeah, he tends to kind of rub girls who watch the show the wrong way for some reason. :D :D :D
and i told niki the truth...i would hit rosie for 400k! same deal with one change. no talking, no kink and nothing but doggy! i mean, 400k is a nice used only rolled once skater :crossx: :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
10-18-2006, 02:14 PM
He can rub me the wrong way any day.. :crossx:

AltarGirl
10-18-2006, 02:15 PM
I think he rubs me the right way! I looooove Christian, he's such a jerk, it's great :p

seanv
10-18-2006, 02:51 PM
i think last weeks was the best. sean's off the hook with the psyco nurse. beep beep splat :crossx: :crossx:

Jordy
10-18-2006, 02:55 PM
i think last weeks was the best. sean's off the hook with the psyco nurse. beep beep splat :crossx: :crossx:
Yeah, he dodged a few bullets with that bus. :D :D :D

seanv
10-18-2006, 03:05 PM
he looked like he was about to cry. i mean i woulda been doing the riverdance and shat.

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 09:34 PM
Saw the preview for tonight's show. How deranged is that show getting?

DSW
11-07-2006, 09:38 PM
Dude that show is getting wacked! It's too much for me. I'm gonna watch some more :rollside: History Channel...

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Dude that show is getting wacked! It's too much for me. I'm gonna watch some more :rollside: History Channel...
I missed the last 2 episodes but looks like it's going off the deep end. And, I'm not a dude. :p

Jordy
11-07-2006, 09:43 PM
Daylight Savings pushing it back to 11 sucks. Sure I've got Tivo, but I want to see it now dammit!!! Last week was pretty intense and this week looks like it's just building on it. Such a great show!!! :D :D :D

Devil's Advocate
11-07-2006, 09:45 PM
Daylight Savings pushing it back to 11 sucks. Sure I've got Tivo, but I want to see it now dammit!!! Last week was pretty intense and this week looks like it's just building on it. Such a great show!!! :D :D :D
It's past my bedtime, so I hope it's worth it tonight.

DSW
11-07-2006, 09:48 PM
And, I'm not a dude. :p
I knew that... :hammerhea

wsuwrhr
11-07-2006, 09:50 PM
That show jumped the shark last year.

BadKachina
11-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Bring back Rescue Me or the Shield.

FORMER RAIDERETTE MRS ELIMINATED SPRINTER
11-08-2006, 06:26 AM
I can't believe meryle became the demon seed from hells :skull: bitch in jail what a classic now do you really think this guy is really going to let sean off the hook after he beats the crap out of meryle and lets him know whos his daddy again they will open up a office and start running the implant scam agian classic I love this show :p :p :p

NOTALENT
11-08-2006, 07:00 AM
What the fock is up with that chick hooking up with the midget!!!! :yuk: Haha...fock....they need to get her and Kimber together...Kimber already slept with the rest of the family!!! :D

AzMandella
11-08-2006, 08:36 AM
That's odd.Here in Tucson it comes on at 8:00 and again at 9:00.I would think it would be the same in Phoenix.HOw are you getting it.If you have Direct TV it should be the same.

Jordy
11-08-2006, 08:41 AM
If you have Direct TV it should be the same.
I've got cable, not Direct TV. ;)

AltarGirl
11-08-2006, 09:37 AM
I have been a faithful Nip/Tuck fan since day 1, & yeah, they TOTALLY jumped the shark last season, but it seems like they're kinda trying to get back on track. I really liked it when it was more based around the surgeries they'd get in, but I thought last night w/Escobar & that whole thing was pretty good.
Julia & the midget = WTF?!!? I loved when Sean painted over the mural though
Next week might be lame, another dream sequence BS, that bugs me

DSW
11-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Julia & the midget = WTF?!!?
It's all good until the midget gets in the mix :crossx:

AltarGirl
11-08-2006, 10:00 AM
It's all good until the midget gets in the mix :crossx:
I don't really like his character either. He's a really self righteous little guy.

grads2112
11-08-2006, 10:00 AM
Escobar should make Marlo the midget his "prison wife"