PDA

View Full Version : Raiders????

Nord
10-18-2006, 11:24 AM
Nice............
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/amydoll714/raiderhater.jpg

beerjet
10-18-2006, 12:00 PM
A teacher starts a new job at a school in San Diego and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Chargers fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Charger fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The Teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
Because I'm not a Chargers fan," she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Chargers fan, then who do you support?"
"I am a Bronco fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears "Mary, why are you a Bronco fan?"
"Because my mom and dad are from Denver and my mom is a Bronco fan and my dad is a Bronco fan, so I'm a Bronco fan, too!" "Well, said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Bronco fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"
Mary said, "A Raiders fan "

Jyruiz
10-18-2006, 12:08 PM
A teacher starts a new job at a school in San Diego and trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she's a Chargers fan. She asks the class to raise their hands if they too are Charger fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.
The Teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?"
Because I'm not a Chargers fan," she replied.
The teacher, still shocked, asked: "Well, if you're not a Chargers fan, then who do you support?"
"I am a Bronco fan, and proud of it," Mary replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears "Mary, why are you a Bronco fan?"
"Because my mom and dad are from Denver and my mom is a Bronco fan and my dad is a Bronco fan, so I'm a Bronco fan, too!" "Well, said the teacher, in an obviously annoyed tone, "that's no reason for you to be a Bronco fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a prostitute and your dad was a drug addict and a car thief, what would you be then?"
Mary said, "A Raiders fan "
Lol.

Hardly Satisfied
10-18-2006, 10:55 PM
that's a good one

RitcheyRch
10-19-2006, 04:18 AM
Good one

Hardly Satisfied
10-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Raiders Suck