PDA

View Full Version : cats

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Do any hot boaters own cats? If you are a single guy and you own a cat....does that make you gay? I don't know any men who own cats. Do they exist?

beaverretriever
10-22-2006, 08:18 PM
Do any hot boaters own cats? If you are a single guy and you own a cat....does that make you gay? I don't know any men who own cats. Do they exist?
Single guy owing a cat? Nah it doesnt make you gay, but queer... JK.. :p
Actually, I have always been too busy to have a dog. I have always had cats, they make great companions and dont require tons of work.
BTW, my wife and I have a cat named Havi-cat.. :)

3 daytona`s
10-22-2006, 08:19 PM
I grew up in a family where my mother babied cats,words can`t express my hatred for them.They are sneaky stinky creepy,and will never be loyal as a dog will. :rolleyes:

Jyruiz
10-22-2006, 08:21 PM
I had one, but that is cause my ex moved out and left the cat, she could not take the cat with her because she was moving back with her mother, and her mom did not want it around. It wasn't too bad.

Jordy
10-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Hmmm.... I might know someone but it wouldn't be big of me to mention his name here. :D :D :D
Actually one of the cats is about 40 lbs and is ferocious... nothing like an attack mountain lion. :D :D :D :D
Oh, and the cat's name is Fluffy. ;)

3 daytona`s
10-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I had one, but that is cause my ex moved out and left the cat, she could not take the cat with her because she was moving back with her mother, and her mom did not want it around. It wasn't too bad.
You are a good man jyruiz. :)

HocusPocus
10-22-2006, 08:39 PM
I grew up in a family where my mother babied cats,words can`t express my hatred for them.They are sneaky stinky creepy,and will never be loyal as a dog will. :rolleyes:
my family was just the opposite.. my mom babied her f*cking little poodle like you wouldn't believe.
here in the desert if you don't have a couple cats outside your house, then the wiring on your vehicles is gonna get chewed up by a mess of little critters.
we don't allow any pets in the house, strictly outdoors.

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 09:04 PM
You are a good man jyruiz. :)
lol better man than me. well how hot was your ex??? lol

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 09:07 PM
Okay.......I don't care how hot your ex was....no way I could ever own a cat. I think a fish is a better pet than a cat.

Moneypitt
10-22-2006, 09:27 PM
No body owns a cat.........Cats just choose to live with some people, and not others........Cats come and go as they please, no leash laws, and some of them earn their keep by controling the rodent population. .........MP

Phat Matt
10-22-2006, 09:51 PM
I must be gay.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC00596.JPG

deltaAce
10-22-2006, 10:25 PM
Thats a nice looking cat Phat Matt.
I grew up with cats, they are great pets. I had a cat named Tiger when I met my girlfriend, & so did she. The racoons would come to get his cat food on the back deck & my cat would just sit & watch, they didn't mess w/him. One time a friend came over w/his big Rotwieller & my cat puffed himself up big & started walking toward the dog w/a low growl, the dog just looked at him funny.
http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19041&stc=1http://www.***boat.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=19042&stc=1

Kilrtoy
10-22-2006, 11:03 PM
I have always had cats and love them very much
My cat runs my house and everyone caters to his needs

SHOTKALLIN
10-22-2006, 11:21 PM
No body owns a cat.........Cats just choose to live with some people, and not others........Cats come and go as they please, no leash laws, and some of them earn their keep by controling the rodent population. .........MP
Thats the problem I have with cats. People should keep thier cats in thier house. I have seen cats piss on other people's patio furniture, leave paw prints all over cars, and crap in flower beds. I don't get this free spirited animal crap. There should be a leash law.

Kilrtoy
10-23-2006, 01:05 AM
Thats the problem I have with cats. People should keep thier cats in thier house. I have seen cats piss on other people's patio furniture, leave paw prints all over cars, and crap in flower beds. I don't get this free spirited animal crap. There should be a leash law.
Even thou people may own them, they are wild cats...
My last cat was an outdoor/indoor cat
But she would only piss and shit inside and she was domesticated.

RitcheyRch
10-23-2006, 04:00 AM
Not a cat person here either. Prefer dogs.

Noisy Nova
10-23-2006, 04:55 AM
Single, with two cats.

NOTALENT
10-23-2006, 05:38 AM
I have one. He is 14 years old and every bit as loyal as a dog. He actually argues with me. He obeys, you can ask him questions and he will answer, he is a shit load of fun for a cat...I come home from work and walk to my room and he will run behind me swiping at my feet. Chicks love him to death nobody as really seen a cat like this (so they say). I would love another dog, but im never really home and the parents want a small dog to take in the moti.

lilrick
10-23-2006, 05:48 AM
It's a crime to hit a dog in your and not stop......It's not a crime to leave a cat after running it over. I almost went to prison after the animal activists got their paws on me last year!!!! I roughed up a wild ferrol cat that my uncle asked to me to dispose of , and got busted. My aunt called the cops on me and I was arrested for FELONY animal cruelty.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-23-2006, 06:59 AM
We have 1 cat, lives in the detatched garage, and that is the only "indoors" he gets. We had 4 last summer ('05) but the 3 additions eventually dissapeared, I think gradually picked off by the coyotes I need to "thin out". I found 2 skeletons surrounded by hair eventually arround the place.
We take in a few cats from time to time, but only males. Had 1 female (read as "county-wh0r@") and don't want a huge "cat farm" nor the hassles of getting rid of kittens.

catman-do
10-23-2006, 07:08 AM
I had never had cats or been a cat person. Once my girlfriend and I moved in together she brought the cats. Wasnt excited at first but now i like them, and they take care of themselves so when we are out in Havi for the weekend it makes it easier then having a dog.

Jyruiz
10-23-2006, 07:12 AM
lol better man than me. well how hot was your ex??? lol
I don't have pics to prove it, but she was hot. She use to say that she was coming over to check on the cat, but after the night was over, I knew why she really came over for. :D

catman-do
10-23-2006, 07:15 AM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f58/jeff67/CrestedButte_Jason054.jpg
White Fat one = Dorian, and Grey one = Marley

MRSDRMCAT
10-23-2006, 07:45 AM
I have one. He is 14 years old and every bit as loyal as a dog. He actually argues with me. He obeys, you can ask him questions and he will answer, he is a shit load of fun for a cat...I come home from work and walk to my room and he will run behind me swiping at my feet. Chicks love him to death nobody as really seen a cat like this (so they say). I would love another dog, but im never really home and the parents want a small dog to take in the moti.
AWWWW.....I see you in a different light now!! Didn't know you had a warm and fuzzy side!! I think it is cool!! :cool:

NOTALENT
10-23-2006, 07:59 AM
AWWWW.....I see you in a different light now!! Didn't know you had a warm and fuzzy side!! I think it is cool!! :cool:
Doh!!! Im really a internet bully, dont let the soft stuff fool ya... :crossx: :p

Back Forty
10-23-2006, 08:32 AM
I got one of these. Never been a cat person and grew up with a dog in the house. My aunt and uncle have an old horse barn(cat producing facility) and demanded I stop back to the barn before I left one day. I decided to take a look and found two litters of little bastard cats running around the straw. The family Grizzly bear sized dog was busy picking them up and carrying them around and dropping them off covered in Slobber. I was ready to run when I looked down at my feet and saw this one sole fixed eyed varmit with stripes looking up at me. Thing was about 5 inches from snotty nose to pointy little tail. I had an old german shepard back then and it had a new friend coming home. Story short. Barn Cat is a dog in cats clothing. Plays fetch all day, loves playing in water/shower/bath. Cat demands attention like most dogs. Cat has never left any surprises on the floor. Cat knows it isn't allowed on any counter tops(death will ensue) The cat doesn't like anything except for regular old cat food. This cat won't eat raw fish, chicken or anythig else you could think of. Just plain cat food. Actually the cat does do ice cream and any kind of spag sauce. But thats it. Cat even has a factory installed "mute" option. Always talking but not much sound.
Dog died a couple years back and I don't want another varmit around the house so the barncat is "it" for now but I can't complain. Pretty easy varmit to have around. The barn cat likes my brother's boxer dog so can't be so bad.

Back Forty
10-23-2006, 10:04 PM
Here is a place called "Two Cats."
Used to have lunch here with my girlfriend. Beer was good the service was better and the food was awesome. Some old man with coke bottle glasses would sit in the corner and play an accordion. Two cats... perfect for buzzing the day away. Good stuff.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3561pictures_096.jpg

Phat Matt
10-23-2006, 10:12 PM
Thats a nice looking cat Phat Matt.
Thanks. She's a cool cat. She showed up on my door step as a kitten about 5 years ago. She stays inside all the time because she is declawed. We had her before the dog who was also a stray, but they get along great.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524DSC00573.JPG

Trailer Park Casanova
10-24-2006, 02:05 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3812trevs_board_Liquid_Force_005-med.jpg
We have a working cat.
Gophers, mice and rats and dive bombing birds were a problem. Not anymore with a good working cat.
Helps the neighbors situations and they really appreciate too.
No cat box, cat goes outside through a series of cat doors, and uses the 1/4 acre hillside. Cat has never crap's or pee'd in the house, nor tore up the furniture.
Cat tips the edge to the homeowners favor in rodent control.