PDA

View Full Version : It's my hubbies b-day and i need some ideas

Mrs. Formula
01-19-2006, 01:17 PM
Its my hubbies birthday and I really want to surprise him with a trip the only thing is he is insisting that all the kids (4) be with us. There ages are 7, 9, 15, and 15. I would love to surprise him with some sort of off shore driving school or something of that nature in the Florida area. Does anyone know of such a place in the Florida area? Or the next best thing is off to Hawaii. Also I have a budget of 3 to 6 K to work with along with only 5 days max. He wont leave work for more than that. ( self employed) and a worry wort.
Thanks everyone, :p I am just looking for a deal and some fun Ideas.
Mrs. Formula

riverroyal
01-19-2006, 01:18 PM
that right?

Mrs. Formula
01-19-2006, 02:42 PM
We live in northern California ( deltal Area ) does anybody have any Idea's ?
All your suggestions would helppppppppppp
Mrs. Formula

Tom Brown
01-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Forget Florida and Hawaii. Give him a Blow job and let the kids watch. It will be something everyone will always remember.

OGShocker
01-19-2006, 03:14 PM
Forget Florida and Hawaii. Give him a Blow job and let the kids watch. It will be something everyone will always remember.
OK, that was wrong. Funny as fock but........wrong.. :crossx:

BarryMac
01-19-2006, 03:20 PM
Another one that will never come back, thanks Tom... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

jbtrailerjim
01-19-2006, 03:22 PM
LOL....Nice! That is just wrong on all different kind of levels. :jawdrop:

OutCole'd
01-19-2006, 03:26 PM
Tom's right, can't go wrong with the old blow job. Workks everytime. Women like Jewlery, guys like blow jobs.

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 03:31 PM
Tom's right, Workks everytime. I like to give guys blow jobs AND I like jewelry
WTF?
You've been in Vegas a little too long... :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
01-19-2006, 03:33 PM
WTF?
You've been in Vegas a little too long... :rolleyes:
Suck balls internet azzhole. :)

Steamin' Rice
01-19-2006, 04:19 PM
Tres Martin has an offshore performance boating school that is based in Florida. http://www.performanceboatschool.com/
Tuition to the school is $2500 per person, but from what I have heard it is worth the price ..

2Driver
01-19-2006, 05:11 PM
We live in northern California ( deltal Area ) does anybody have any Idea's ?
All your suggestions would helppppppppppp
Mrs. Formula
Mammoth: deep fresh snow, cabin, ski with the kids, hot butter rum, second room for the kids...you know the rest :rollside:

Mrs. Formula
01-19-2006, 06:35 PM
2Driver thats a great Idea but i am looking for some warm weather. Its a pick between Florida and Hawaii at this point. Just looking for some good deals at this point with lots of things to do or just to relax. Suggestions welcome :p Oh and lets keep this clean. When it come to all of our kids I think that is not to much to ask for. Thank You

JB in so cal
01-19-2006, 07:39 PM
2Driver thats a great Idea but i am looking for some warm weather. Its a pick between Florida and Hawaii at this point. Just looking for some good deals at this point with lots of things to do or just to relax. Suggestions welcome :p Oh and lets keep this clean. When it come to all of our kids I think that is not to much to ask for. Thank You
Nice work, Brown!! :rolleyes:

OGShocker
01-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Oh and lets keep this clean. When it come to all of our kids I think that is not to much to ask for. Thank You
I think you don't know Tom Brown.
I am quite surprised he didn't offer a lesson in "pounding your hubby's face into the shape of your pelvis" 101. Now that young lady is how Tom Brown rolls in the North Country!

superdave013
01-19-2006, 09:08 PM
check out the Riviera Maya area in Mexico. I liked it better then Hawaii

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 06:19 AM
I think you don't know Tom Brown.
... at least, not in that way. :D
OG, did I ever tell you about my idea for lemon-lime flavored Vagistat?
Mrs. Formula, you might want to refrain from showing this thread to your children. ... or even telling them about this site at all. It's an adult site, as per the sign on warnings. :cool:
... and great luck with the family birthday celebration. :)

OGShocker
01-20-2006, 06:37 AM
OG, did I ever tell you about my idea for lemon-lime flavored Vagistat?
No, however, I think you are on the right track now. Your last idea of the liver and onion flavor fell a little flat. Good luck in all your Vagistat endeavors!

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 06:39 AM
Nice work, Brown!! :rolleyes:
How come I always get blamed for this stuff? Hoolign put me up to it.

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 06:40 AM
Your last idea of the liver and onion flavor fell a little flat.
That idea might still fly but the focus group recommended we drop the real onion bits.

Jbb
01-20-2006, 06:44 AM
Brown is nothing but trouble ...and should be banned like Hanson.... :mad:

OGShocker
01-20-2006, 06:46 AM
That idea might still fly but the focus group recommended we drop the real onion bits.
That might just help. Are you keeping the liver bits? Without them the product is DOOOOOOMED! :idea:

Tom Brown
01-20-2006, 06:49 AM
:eek:
OK... I'll be good. :(

BarryMac
01-20-2006, 07:24 AM
Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him, Ban Him :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sam pioske
01-20-2006, 08:31 AM
Girl Another thought Mexico! Puerto vallarta Maybe- Buena ventura or kids would have a ball at The Krystel, Your budget shoud reach! now days Passports should be aquired for any travel. I have been to alot of places in the world Hi. many times P V Mexico is close and fun. If you want more info. spioske@sti.net
Where in Bay aera are you ? Came from Burlingame Santa clara, had a Formala boat probably before you were born LOL. Oh Sun trip is in Santa clara they fly out of Oak .

GoCiggie31
01-20-2006, 09:05 AM
The family always loves the tried-n-true Hilton Hawaiian on Oahu-been doing this with the family for the last 6 years. Very reasonable rates, family friendly, awesome views, great shopping for all ages and wonderful beaches and LOTS to do on the island for the family- from great shopping to remote north shore activity. Just try to schedule off season, less crowds.
I use to work on the islands so I am kinda fond of the family spirit of all the islands.
good luck

JMC
01-20-2006, 09:42 AM
You need a germ mask around here Mrs. Formula. Forget Florida, your not missing anything. I think this is what you are looking for.
http://www.hawaiiracewaypark.com/
http://www.hawaiiracewaypark.com/school.html

2Driver
01-20-2006, 09:54 AM
Was my idea "unclean". :rolleyes: