PDA

View Full Version : New take on movie quotes...

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 10:22 AM
OK, this place is dead, and I came up with a good one. Same deal on movie quotes as I did years ago, but this time, you need to come up with a board member that you associate with the quote. So, you don't need to guess the movie this time, but instead, the board member...
For example...
The Big Lebowski... "The Dude Abides"
Someone else could answer... "SuperDave013"
Scarface... "Say Hello to my little friend!"
Clearly, Holy Moly... although it could go to Charley, or even HH depending on the "board age" of the person answering. In fact, if you went with the gun theme, you could use Nashville Bound too...
So, I'll start it off with...
Reservoir Dogs...
"I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that -learn to ****ing type. 'Cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big ****ing surprise."

Her454
10-25-2006, 10:24 AM
You're really asking us to think here...........that could be dangerous LOL.

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 10:30 AM
You're really asking us to think here...........that could be dangerous LOL.
I dunno... they come pretty easily to me... I guess there is no wrong answer. Just kind of a name-association thing.

Jbb
10-25-2006, 10:32 AM
I want the truth! .....You cant handle the truth...
Kinda reminds me of ......later.... :p

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 10:54 AM
I want the truth! .....You cant handle the truth...
Kinda reminds me of ......later.... :p
You don't get to say who it reminds you of... someone else has to guess it.
And, BTW, I would have gotten that one... ;)

Jbb
10-25-2006, 10:55 AM
You don't get to say who it reminds you of... someone else has to guess it.
And, BTW, I would have gotten that one... ;)
.....sorry..... :p

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 10:55 AM
OK, here is an easy one...
Office Space:
"What would you do if you had a million dollars?"
"Two chicks at the same time..."

Jbb
10-25-2006, 10:56 AM
....."Merry Christmas......shitter was full"..... :p

RitcheyRch
10-25-2006, 10:57 AM
Holy Moly.
Office Space:
Definitely Tom Brown

Do F150's Float?
10-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Office Space:
76 Anthony :D
How about this one...
Office Space (again)
"Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada. And I said no salt, NO salt on the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass.....
And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this place down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your nation's board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG GRAINS of salt."

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Again, Tom Brown... :D

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 11:03 AM
:D
How about this one...
Office Space (again)
"Excuse me? Excuse me, senor? May I speak to you please? I asked for a mai tai, and they brought me a pina colada. And I said no salt, NO salt on the margarita, but it had salt on it, big grains of salt, floating in the glass.....
And yes, I won't be leaving a tip, 'cause I could... I could shut this place down. Sir? I'll take my traveler's checks to a competing resort. I could write a letter to your nation's board of tourism and I could have this place condemned. I could put... I could put... strychnine in the guacamole. There was salt on the glass, BIG GRAINS of salt."
Hmmm...
RiverDave.

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
Office Space:
You see, I was thinking Ratso with this one...

Jbb
10-25-2006, 11:11 AM
Stifler: I say, why don't you guys locate your dicks, remove the shrink wrap, and ****ing USE them!
Vanessa: Mr. Powers, I would never have sex with you, ever! If you were the last man on earth and I was the last woman on earth, and the future of the human race depended on our having sex, simply for procreation, I still would not have sex with you.
Austin Powers: What's your point, Vanessa

Jbb
10-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Carl Spackler: License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.
Carl Spackler: Oh Mrs. Crane, you're a little monkey woman. Yeah, you're lean, mean, and I bet you're not too far in between are ya. How'd you like to wrap your spikes around my -

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Carl Spackler: License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.
Roz... For some reason, "pool guy" has a similar connotation to "greens keeper". :D

Froggystyle
10-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Vanessa: Mr. Powers, I would never have sex with you, ever! If you were the last man on earth and I was the last woman on earth, and the future of the human race depended on our having sex, simply for procreation, I still would not have sex with you.
Austin Powers: What's your point, Vanessa
Duh... Topless and HM

Froggystyle
10-26-2006, 08:32 AM
Kindergarten Cop:
"I am a police officer you idiot!"

Her454
10-26-2006, 08:35 AM
Kindergarten Cop:
I'm almost afraid to say LOL.........................I've already been in trouble once today. Ok Twice, sorry Zig. :cry:

RiverDave
10-26-2006, 08:40 AM
Kindergarten Cop:
I'm going to go with LowRiver on that one.. :D
Reservoir Dogs - "Shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apollogize"
RD

Froggystyle
10-26-2006, 08:42 AM
I'm going to go with LowRiver on that one.. :D
Strange... any Kindergarten Cop reference usually brings up Kilrtoy for me... :D
Reservoir Dogs - "Shoot me in a dream, you better wake up and apollogize"
RD
RioDog. Easy one. :D

Her454
10-26-2006, 08:43 AM
Strange... any Kindergarten Cop reference usually brings up Kilrtoy for me... :D
RioDog. Easy one. :D
Bingo. I'm right there with you Wes. :rollside:

Froggystyle
10-26-2006, 09:34 AM
Heat:
Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.

Her454
10-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Heat:
Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We've been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.
LMAO, you and RD?
Excellent movie BTW.

Lightning
10-26-2006, 09:39 AM
So, I'll start it off with...
Reservoir Dogs...
"I'm very sorry the government taxes their tips, that's ****ed up. That ain't my fault. It would seem to me that waitresses are one of the many groups the government ****s in the ass on a regular basis. Look, if you ask me to sign something that says the government shouldn't do that, I'll sign it. Put it to a vote, I'll vote for it, but what I won't do is play ball. And as for this non-college bullshit I got two words for that -learn to ****ing type. 'Cause if you're expecting me to help out with the rent you're in for a big ****ing surprise."
Jordy?

Froggystyle
10-26-2006, 09:41 AM
Jordy?
Wow, nailed it.