PDA

View Full Version : Jay Photoglou.......again

Kachina26
10-25-2006, 06:01 PM
Jay did it once again!
My son got a decent paying job with the railroad, and despite my advice to save up for a house (once the market crashes), he wanted a new truck and was ready to go to the local dealer and get one. Rather than let a naive 18 year old go get eaten up by some sleazy salesman, I made a call to Jay. I told Jay what the kid had in mind, explained that he had very little credit history and not much time on the job (he is a mess on paper). Jay quoted me a price and told me he could get the kid financed. Within 24 hours, my son had his new '07 crew cab in the driveway! (and didn't even have to leave the house)
I spent 15 years working in GM dealers, and I've gotta tell ya, this treatment is usually reserved for the ballers or close friends. Jay's assistant, Steve, said this is how Jay always does business. I was impressed. I don't think that there is a better way to buy a vehicle out there, period. I got some sweet deals working at the dealer, but this has to have been the easiest deal I've ever seen.
So for those of you who are even toying with the idea of buying a new vehicle, call Jay first. You won't be disappointed.

phebus
10-25-2006, 06:07 PM
Great salesman, and one hell of a nice guy to boot.

wsuwrhr
10-25-2006, 07:23 PM
From the level of service I have seen on here, if we were to ever buy a Chevy, Jay would be my only choice.
Brian

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-25-2006, 07:48 PM
Thats how its supposed to be;) The man knows his shiznit and thats how he makes coin;)

PHOTOGLOU
10-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Jay did it once again!
My son got a decent paying job with the railroad, and despite my advice to save up for a house (once the market crashes), he wanted a new truck and was ready to go to the local dealer and get one. Rather than let a naive 18 year old go get eaten up by some sleazy salesman, I made a call to Jay. I told Jay what the kid had in mind, explained that he had very little credit history and not much time on the job (he is a mess on paper). Jay quoted me a price and told me he could get the kid financed. Within 24 hours, my son had his new '07 crew cab in the driveway! (and didn't even have to leave the house)
I spent 15 years working in GM dealers, and I've gotta tell ya, this treatment is usually reserved for the ballers or close friends. Jay's assistant, Steve, said this is how Jay always does business. I was impressed. I don't think that there is a better way to buy a vehicle out there, period. I got some sweet deals working at the dealer, but this has to have been the easiest deal I've ever seen.
So for those of you who are even toying with the idea of buying a new vehicle, call Jay first. You won't be disappointed.
Thank you for the great words..... Hope your son likes it.... Jay

Keith E. Sayre
10-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Although I haven't bought a vehicle from him, I'm certain
that I've only heard about 14,000 people reiterate the great service, no pressure, anything I can do to help mentality that Jay gives his customers. Hats off to you sir
for doing it better than the other guys. And for having a
V bottom that spanks almost all the Cats!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

OutCole'd
10-30-2006, 01:22 PM
Jay, did you get the PM I sent yesterday?

PHOTOGLOU
10-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Although I haven't bought a vehicle from him, I'm certain
that I've only heard about 14,000 people reiterate the great service, no pressure, anything I can do to help mentality that Jay gives his customers. Hats off to you sir
for doing it better than the other guys. And for having a
V bottom that spanks almost all the Cats!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Thank You.....

PHOTOGLOU
10-31-2006, 08:23 AM
Jay, did you get the PM I sent yesterday?
Yes, and I got the one yesterday you sent at 4 30 but not till I got home..... I will get you that quote faxed this morning BUT we are running out of time as we don't know what the rebates are going to do in the morning..... If they go up your price will go down... If they go down........ I will work on this as my first priority.. Look for something about 9 45.... Jay 714 552 0300
P.S. I hope you don't think I was rude I had 1 person sitting in front of me with a call on hold and it was the 4thg or 5th call I had taken when I answered your call in front of the same customer.... Jay

OutCole'd
10-31-2006, 08:25 AM
Yes, and I got the one yesterday you sent at 4 30 but not till I got home..... I will get you that quote faxed this morning BUT we are running out of time as we don't know what the rebates are going to do in the morning..... If they go up your price will go down... If they go down........ I will work on this as my first priority.. Look for something about 9 45.... Jay 714 552 0300
P.S. I hope you don't think I was rude I had 1 person sitting in front of me with a call on hold and it was the 4thg or 5th call I had taken when I answered your call in front of the same customer.... Jay
No worries, I totally understand.