View Full Version : Anyone know

Her454
10-26-2006, 06:49 AM
what happens or what the fine is for 72mph in a 40? :mad: :cry:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 06:51 AM
ouch
two to three hundie.
You may be able to BEG for traffic school.
20 MPH (or more) over could be a misdemeanor.
Brian

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 06:52 AM
72 in a 40.............................:eek:

Mrs.Racer277
10-26-2006, 06:56 AM
Can you do traffic school?
My 90 in a 65 was over $300 :yuk:

Her454
10-26-2006, 06:58 AM
72 in a 40.............................:eek:
It was 5am and a stretch of road in the country where there is nothing but deer - and apparently 1 CHP that got up on the wrong side of the bed. :rolleyes:
ouch
two to three hundie.
You may be able to BEG for traffic school.
20 MPH (or more) over could be a misdemeanor.
Brian
Nope. I travel through 5 different counties to get to work and I've been to TS in them all now (over 6 years) so I've used up all my get out of jail free cards so to speak. Im fukked I think.

Jbb
10-26-2006, 07:00 AM
You spend a couple of nights in the box......to get your ....mind right...

Kindsvater Flat
10-26-2006, 07:02 AM
Should have flashed him T. :D

lucky
10-26-2006, 07:03 AM
think her boyfriend would mind ?

Her454
10-26-2006, 07:04 AM
Should have flashed him T. :D
I dont think SHE would have appreciated it but trust me, I considered it. :rolleyes: :cry:
BTW, how ya feelin? Tried to call ya last night and couldn't get thru on your Cell.... ?

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 07:05 AM
1 CHP that got up on the wrong side of the bed.
Those dam chipies that do their jobs are so rediculous, even at 5am. :wink:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:05 AM
I think TS is once every 18 months so you might be ok there.
The problem is the speed, you were close to double the limit.
Is the ticket marked misdemeanor?
I think you are CA right? That could be bad.
Brian
Nope. I travel through 5 different counties to get to work and I've been to TS in them all now (over 6 years) so I've used up all my get out of jail free cards so to speak. Im fukked I think.

Tom Brown
10-26-2006, 07:06 AM
In Canada, you would be forced to submit to surgery that would shorten your right leg 2.5".
If I don't go to heaven for letting this one go by, I'm going to kick God in the junk.

Kindsvater Flat
I dont think SHE would have appreciated it but trust me, I considered it. :rolleyes: :cry:
Ya just never gonna know now are you.

Her454
Those dam chipies that do their jobs are so rediculous, even at 5am. :wink:
yea yea, I know. I am totally in the wrong and Im not looking for an out, just want to know what Im in for.

Her454
10-26-2006, 07:07 AM
In Canada, you would be forced to submit to surgery that would shorten your right leg 2.5".
If I don't go to heaven for letting this one go by, I'm going to kick God in the junk.
ROTFFLMFAO! CLASSIC!

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:07 AM
I'm going to kick God in the junk.
That'll be the last thing you do before the temperature rises....
Brian

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 07:10 AM
yea yea, I know. I am totally in the wrong and Im not looking for an out, just want to know what Im in for.
I thought I was gonna get hit hard by Lake Havasu Police for doing 89 in a 65.
Ticket came out to be $200 with traffic school. 1st one in 6 years.
Are you going to do traffic school?

Hardly Satisfied
10-26-2006, 07:13 AM
ouch, a lot of money :cry:

All-Star
10-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Tha same thing happened to me... It might be different depending on the county (But I would think the California Traffic codes cover All of California) but with that speed I was not eligible for traffic school. I did not get a misdemeanor but it was pretty close. That was awhile ago and I was getting so many tickets they all seemed to blend together. But I am pretty sure that is what happened.
Oh and I think your ticket price also depends on how many tickets are presently on your record. I think I paid about $300.00

Her454
10-26-2006, 07:19 AM
Tha same thing happened to me... It might be different depending on the county (But I would think the California Traffic codes cover All of California) but with that speed I was not eligible for traffic school. I did not get a misdemeanor but it was pretty close. That was awhile ago and I was getting so many tickets they all seemed to blend together. But I am pretty sure that is what happened.
Oh and I think your ticket price also depends on how many tickets are presently on your record. I think I paid about $300.00
It was "Amador We Need The Revenue County". I have 3 tickets in the last two years, both for speed and its highly unlikely I'm eligible for Traffic School.
Am I going to have to go to court for this, and can they send me to jail seriously, for that speed? :cry:

Mrs.Killer
10-26-2006, 07:21 AM
It was "Amador We Need The Revenue County". I have 3 tickets in the last two years, both for speed and its highly unlikely I'm eligible for Traffic School.
Am I going to have to go to court for this, and can they send me to jail seriously, for that speed? :cry:
your screwed..... :cry:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:21 AM
It the ticket marked "misdemeanor"? dammit
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:23 AM
COURT?
Are you serious?
Of course girl.
Just bring your checkbook, you should be fine.
This thread is worthless without pictures.
Brian

Her454
10-26-2006, 07:25 AM
your screwed..... :cry:
Thanks for the support girl, LOL :cry:
It the ticket marked "misdemeanor" dammit?
Brian
Not sure, its out in the car and I don't want to touch it. I never even really looked at it, just threw it in the console and cried. :cry: I'll go look at lunch when I have the nerve.

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:28 AM
If it is a MD, it may be a couple moons in the pokie and 1000 fine.
You might want to hire a law-yer if it is marked MD. Especially if your driving record is what you are saying.
When I was a youngster, I lost my license for a short time because I had too many tickets.
I'm just saying.
Brian
Not sure, its out in the car and I don't want to touch it. I never even really looked at it, just threw it in the console and cried. :cry: I'll go look at lunch when I have the nerve.

callbob4homes
10-26-2006, 07:28 AM
quite possibly a strip search and full cavity search. Ma'am, please assume the position.......................................... ...

All-Star
10-26-2006, 07:30 AM
if you were going to jail you woud have already went. Just bring your checkbook and plan on paying a pretty penny. Then there is the insurance rates that will totally go up.
Then plan on getting a letter from the DMV saying that you drive like and idiot and you stand the chance of getting your license suspended if you do not shape up. You are only allowed to get a certain amount of points on your record in a certain time frame. I believe that speeding tickets are 2 points. So my advice to you is.... Better time management (ha ha) The you will have more time to get where you are going and you will not have to speed. I too had to learn the hard way.
Keep us posted.

Napanutt
10-26-2006, 07:39 AM
I just paid 427.00 for 55 in a 30...no traffic school allowed (class A license,no option now for TS,BS if you ask me)...wasn't misdemeanor!

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:41 AM
20 MPH over is a BIG deal.
Been there. Not a good thing.
Brian

Mrs.Racer277
10-26-2006, 07:58 AM
I was 25 over, well that is what I was written for anyway :rollside: and I was eligible for traffic school. Atleast go to court T and see if the judge will give you a break on the $$$$ Also I just learned a judge can let you go to traffic school even if you have been in the last 18 months. :)

Queenbee
10-26-2006, 08:09 AM
Look up Mr. Ticket. My husband got a ticket for 131 in a 55 and he ended up with a years probation and a small fine. I got an exhibition of speed and unlawful racing and I ended up having to pay almost $1000.00, had to go to court and had to fight jail time. Mr ticket would have saved my ass.

Her454
10-26-2006, 08:10 AM
if you were going to jail you woud have already went. Just bring your checkbook and plan on paying a pretty penny. Then there is the insurance rates that will totally go up.
Then plan on getting a letter from the DMV saying that you drive like and idiot and you stand the chance of getting your license suspended if you do not shape up. You are only allowed to get a certain amount of points on your record in a certain time frame. I believe that speeding tickets are 2 points. So my advice to you is.... Better time management (ha ha) The you will have more time to get where you are going and you will not have to speed. I too had to learn the hard way.
Keep us posted.
I'm expecting the idiot letter and I already know I need to slow down, period. I just dont want to spend any time in jail, Amador County sucks.
quite possibly a strip search and full cavity search. Ma'am, please assume the position.......................................... ...
LOL, I'd almost do this to stay out of jail. :cry:
I was 25 over, well that is what I was written for anyway :rollside: and I was eligible for traffic school. Atleast go to court T and see if the judge will give you a break on the $$$$ Also I just learned a judge can let you go to traffic school even if you have been in the last 18 months. :)
I imagine it will be expensive. I'll definitly try for TS..again. :(

Her454
10-26-2006, 08:31 AM
Look up Mr. Ticket. My husband got a ticket for 131 in a 55 and he ended up with a years probation and a small fine. I got an exhibition of speed and unlawful racing and I ended up having to pay almost $1000.00, had to go to court and had to fight jail time. Mr ticket would have saved my ass.
LOL .... Ok this one is not an option since it was totally deserved.... :)
MR. TRAFFIC'S FIGHTING TRAFFIC TICKET TIPSHere are MR. TRAFFIC'S tips on "How to Fight an Undeserved Traffic Ticket" ... Books such as David Brown's FIGHT YOUR TICKET are an excellent resource and ...
www.mrtraffic.com/mrttix.htm - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
So I am assuming you meant this one............ too bad Im not in SD. :cry:
Mr. TicketMeet Mitchell Mehdy, known locally as MR. TICKET. Mr. Mehdy is probably the only attorney in San Diego who devotes his entire practice to low-cost defense ...
www.mrdui.com/mrticket.htm - 4k - Cached - Similar pages

UltraClean
10-26-2006, 08:51 AM
I got nailed by a chippie for taking off from a light fast and barking the tires...he hit me with a speed contest ticket.....no traffic school...950.00 dollars!!!! there was no one near me!!! Shouldve called Larry H Parker!!! :cry:

Devilman
10-26-2006, 08:56 AM
Damn, they pretty strict, or maybe greedy, out there. LOL Got one for 86 in a 35 = $138.00, but thats been a couple of years ago.
Her454, all I can say, is "ouch" in your particular case..... :rollside:

JAY4SPEED
10-26-2006, 08:56 AM
Traci,
I got caught speeding 84 in a 60 on my sport bike last year. I asked around in the sport bike community and had a lawyer recommended to me that was very good in traffic court. I was in and out in 20 mins with a $20 seatbelt violation (yes, on a sport bike) and lawyer fees less than $100, no court costs, no probation. But that's in Louisiana (that's the good part of Louisiana politics), I don't know much about Cali traffic court. I'd at least look into consulting with a lawyer to see what they may be able to do for you, maybe they can lessen the blow to your bank account? Hope it works out for you!
Jay

Mandelon
10-26-2006, 09:00 AM
If you need to go on the lamb and hide out, I have room for you.... :cool:

Her454
10-26-2006, 09:19 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Her454
10-26-2006, 09:25 AM
http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/17/MPW-8739
Look at inmate #14....... :p
I refuse to acknowledge what you are suggesting LOL.

robsformula
10-26-2006, 09:36 AM
Hey T, here is a name of an attorney that might be able to help you Dan Lambertson, He does mostly family court cases but also knows traffic laws like the back of his hand and is in good with most all of the judges in this area. He helped a friend of mine out with a dui and was able to get it dropped for a minimal fee. Good luck

Her454
10-26-2006, 09:38 AM
Hey T, here is a name of an attorney that might be able to help you Dan Lambertson, He does mostly family court cases but also knows traffic laws like the back of his hand and is in good with most all of the judges in this area. He helped a friend of mine out with a dui and was able to get it dropped for a minimal fee. Good luck
Thank you...........................................

robsformula
10-26-2006, 09:41 AM
T give him a call and see at least if he can help you or lead you to someone that can here is his number (209) 956-5700.
Are you in stkn?

Her454
10-26-2006, 09:49 AM
T give him a call and see at least if he can help you or lead you to someone that can here is his number (209) 956-5700.
Are you in stkn?
I will do that. Im in Valley Springs, 30 minutes from Stockton.

robsformula
10-26-2006, 09:54 AM
Hey T, maybe you should have thought of more than just flashing HER, who know's maybe she had a devilish side to her :devil: and some furry little bracelets in the trunk at that time of the morning :p

robsformula
10-26-2006, 09:55 AM
I have some friends that live up in V.S

topless
10-26-2006, 09:56 AM
All you have to do is say " NO HABLA ENGLISH" The will send you to TJ and you can crawl back through the tunnel and get free amnesty and free medical benefits. :crossx: :)

Her454
10-26-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey T, maybe you should have thought of more than just flashing HER, who know's maybe she had a devilish side to her :devil: and some furry little bracelets in the trunk at that time of the morning :p
Then Topless would be on here asking for donations for my bail. With my luck I would have been arrrested for Speeding, Wreckless Driving, Public Exposure, Soliciting, Bribery and God knows what else.
I hope Kilr is praying for me today. :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
10-26-2006, 10:08 AM
See through blouse in court oughtta knock off a couple of weeks from your sentence. :)

robsformula
10-26-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm sure it will all work out in the end. You just need to learn not to put so foot in to the pedal. So do you work here in stkn?

Her454
10-26-2006, 10:13 AM
I have some friends that live up in V.S
I've lived there forever, chances are I may know them. They boaters or have kids?
I'm sure it will all work out in the end. You just need to learn not to put so foot in to the pedal. So do you work here in stkn?
No, I work in Roseville off Hwy 65. THATS WHY I HAVE SO MANY TICKETS! :cry:
All you have to do is say " NO HABLA ENGLISH" The will send you to TJ and you can crawl back through the tunnel and get free amnesty and free medical benefits. :crossx: :)
Yea, that would have really pissed her off. She was in a BADDDDDDDDDDD MOOOOOOD.

lucky
10-26-2006, 10:18 AM
I've lived there forever, chances are I may know them. They boaters or have kids?
No, I work in Roseville off Hwy 65. THATS WHY I HAVE SO MANY TICKETS! :cry:
Yea, that would have really pissed her off. She was in a BADDDDDDDDDDD MOOOOOOD.
you work ? lol - I thought profesional h/b rehaber was your title :)

robsformula
10-26-2006, 10:20 AM
T, what you do that makes you work clear up in Roseville?

robsformula
10-26-2006, 10:22 AM
My mother inlaw lives just down from valley springs, in Wallace. Good place for her. Further away she is the better :crossx:

Her454
10-26-2006, 10:33 AM
My mother inlaw lives just down from valley springs, in Wallace. Good place for her. Further away she is the better :crossx:
Then Im sure I know HER, I know just about everyone in Wallace. Its not too big - you blink and you miss it driving through there.
Rosetti's Bar & Restaurant is its only claim to fame now that the Mill has long since closed down.

Sleek-Jet
10-26-2006, 10:44 AM
Pay the fine and slow down next time??? :crossx: :D :D

robsformula
10-26-2006, 10:45 AM
are you out on the water much/ delta ?

Her454
10-26-2006, 10:48 AM
Pay the fine and slow down next time??? :crossx: :D :D
I plan on it. And Im selling my car and buying a go cart. :rolleyes:
are you out on the water much/ delta ?
I am out on Hogan quite often and I try and get to the Delta every once in awhile. Was supposed to go to the last Hooky Day but was sick so I guess I'll try and make the next one since I keep missing them. The Delta isn't exactly my favorite place to go but the bars are fun down there. :crossx:

John.
10-26-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm expecting the idiot letter and I already know I need to slow down, period. I just dont want to spend any time in jail, Amador County sucks.
Hey, I used to live in the AC. Moved to Folsom 3 years ago. My wife and I lived in Ione for a few years. do you ever hang out in I-town?

Sleek-Jet
10-26-2006, 10:49 AM
Now I have to go watch my copy of "Caged Heat VI... MILF's Trapped behind bars..." :D
I'm not helping, am I??? :idea:

Her454
10-26-2006, 10:52 AM
[QUOTE=Her454]I'm expecting the idiot letter and I already know I need to slow down, period. I just dont want to spend any time in jail, Amador County sucks.
QUOTE]
Hey, I used to live in the AC. Moved to Folsom 3 years ago. My wife and I lived in Ione for a few years. do you ever hang out in I-town?
I have a few friends that live right in town and some out by Camanche, but other than visiting occasionally and being forced to drive through that SPEED TRAP of a town, I don't hang out there. I do go to Buena Vista and hang out tho.

robsformula
10-26-2006, 10:54 AM
if you ever come down this way and are planning to go out let me know. I have 303 formula (boat name 4play couple of frog chasing each other on the back.Look me up

robsformula
10-26-2006, 10:56 AM
My wife does'nt like the water much so I am always open/looking for a boat biatch to have some fun with. :crossx:

Her454
10-26-2006, 10:57 AM
if you ever come down this way and are planning to go out let me know. I have 303 formula (boat name 4play couple of frog chasing each other on the back.Look me up
I'll do that, thanks Rob. Likewise when you are up here in the area.

Her454
10-26-2006, 10:59 AM
My wife does'nt like the water much so I am always open/looking for a boat biatch to have some fun with. :crossx:
Only if she doesn't care if I drive LOL.

Trailer Park Casanova
10-26-2006, 11:03 AM
In Parker it's $157.00

robsformula
10-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Drive what? LOL :D

Her454
10-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Drive what? LOL :D
I have 303 formula (boat name 4play couple of frog chasing each other on the back.Look me up
:D :D :D

robsformula
10-26-2006, 11:59 AM
boat and me at the same time hmmmmmm, I'm sure she wont mind.
:crossx:

Her454
10-26-2006, 12:01 PM
boat and me at the same time hmmmmmm, I'm sure she wont mind.
:crossx:
She might not, but I don't share. :rollside:

robsformula
10-26-2006, 12:02 PM
who said you had to share. LOL

robsformula
10-26-2006, 12:09 PM
I just read your pm. You have been there a while. I dont think I would move that way either.

Mrs.Killer
10-26-2006, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=Her454]Thanks for the support girl, LOL :cry:
your welcome...why beat around the bush, the truth sometimes hurts :cry:

Her454
10-26-2006, 12:14 PM
your welcome...why beat around the bush, the truth sometimes hurts :cry:
Tell me about it LOL. :rollside:

John.
10-26-2006, 12:51 PM
I have a few friends that live right in town and some out by Camanche, but other than visiting occasionally and being forced to drive through that SPEED TRAP of a town, I don't hang out there. I do go to Buena Vista and hang out tho.
Do you know a Brian Elia or Cory Ledbetter? they are a could good friends who live in Ione and are always hitting the bars around that area. Tilley's, Bella Vista in Camanche and Buena Vista too.
I try to avoid going to Ione and the AC too. Going to the Jackson Casino tonight though for the ultimate fighting they have going.

Her454
10-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Do you know a Brian Elia or Cory Ledbetter? they are a could good friends who live in Ione and are always hitting the bars around that area. Tilley's, Bella Vista in Camanche and Buena Vista too.
I try to avoid going to Ione and the AC too. Going to the Jackson Casino tonight though for the ultimate fighting they have going.
Cory sounds really familiar. I don't go to the bars there, only BV occasionally with my sister on the way home from work. Haven't been to the bar in Camanche for a long time but used to go when it was Camanche Jakes. The last time I was at Tilley's I was 86'ed for pulling some tweaker chick with no teeth over the bar for lighting my jacket on fire. :mad: LONG time ago LOL. I was just at the Casino Sunday night for a show and I have tickets to Bill Engvall (Sp?) in the next couple of weeks. I hate the fricking smoke at that place but its fun.

Rexone
10-26-2006, 01:16 PM
The last time I was at Tilley's I was 86'ed for pulling some tweaker chick with no teeth over the bar for lighting my jacket on fire.
I think I have a new sig. :)

Rexone
10-26-2006, 01:19 PM
Look at the bright side T, the jail time will likely only be a few days max and think of all the new aquaintences you may make. :)

Her454
10-26-2006, 01:22 PM
I think I have a new sig. :)
Yea yea, I kinda figured that was TMI. :rolleyes:
Look at the bright side T, the jail time will likely only be a few days max and think of all the new aquaintences you may make. :)
Thanks Mikeeee for making me feel better. :rollside:

Dave C
10-26-2006, 01:30 PM
LMAO... that sort of behavior is well..... hot! LOL
I can just see the flannel flying... :rollside:
The last time I was at Tilley's I was 86'ed for pulling some tweaker chick with no teeth over the bar for lighting my jacket on fire. :mad: LONG time ago LOL. .

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 01:39 PM
I was thinking the same thing, pretty hotttt.
As long as it isn't an everyday occurance.
Once in awhile there is nothing wrong with beating someones ass that deserves it.
Brian
LMAO... that sort of behavior is well..... hot! LOL
I can just see the flannel flying... :rollside:

Her454
10-26-2006, 02:02 PM
I was thinking the same thing, pretty hotttt.
As long as it isn't an everyday occurance.
Once in awhile there is nothing wrong with beating someones ass that deserves it.
Brian
She most definitely deserved it. :crossx: It was my favorite leather jacket!

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 02:10 PM
She most definitely deserved it. :crossx: It was my favorite leather jacket!
You just moved up an easy ten spots in my ***boat-hot-chicks scale.
This thread is now totally worthless without pictures.
Brian

DeepVee
10-26-2006, 02:12 PM
I was doing 66 in a 45 and got pulled over by a female county sheriff deputy a couple of weeks ago. My wife was naked in the passenger seat and I got off with a verbal warning. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 02:12 PM
I was doing 66 in a 45 and got pulled over by a female county sheriff deputy a couple of weeks ago. My wife was naked in the passenger seat and I got off with a verbal warning. :rollside:
....of your wife or the Sheriff?
Brian
I'm sure that is a true story.

Her454
10-26-2006, 02:23 PM
You just moved up an easy ten spots in my ***boat-hot-chicks scale.
This thread is now totally worthless without pictures.
Brian
You guys have already seen pics. THIS WAS my jacket. BIATCH.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139Harley-med.jpg

DeepVee
10-26-2006, 02:29 PM
....of your wife or the Sheriff?
off the wife. Deputy knew so I think she had a laugh and let us go.
Our last picture before I told my wife "...stop taking pictures...I don't know who is behind us". :jawdrop:
http://www.lasvegas***boats.com/iB_html/uploads/post-7-93574-102_7327b.jpg

Dave C
10-26-2006, 02:59 PM
good for you T... way to get that anger management out... :rollside:
damn. I didn't know T was a biker chick that likes to beat someone's ass at the drop of a hat... I need to remember that so I don't mouth off to her. :crossx:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 03:56 PM
I love reflections off of other players eyeglasses while playing poker.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 03:58 PM
She deserved her ass kicked for sure.
You guys have already seen pics. THIS WAS my jacket. BIATCH.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139Harley-med.jpg

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 03:59 PM
I stand corrected
off the wife. Deputy knew so I think she had a laugh and let us go.
Our last picture before I told my wife "...stop taking pictures...I don't know who is behind us". :jawdrop:

RitcheyRch
10-26-2006, 04:01 PM
And post the pictures. :)

spectratoad
10-26-2006, 04:21 PM
I just got a ticket last week for speeding. Got me at 47 in a 25. He was nice though since I said I was late for a parent/teacher conference and only wrote me up for 1-10 over. I think he liked the truck though T.

Her454
10-26-2006, 07:32 PM
I just got a ticket last week for speeding. Got me at 47 in a 25. He was nice though since I said I was late for a parent/teacher conference and only wrote me up for 1-10 over. I think he liked the truck though T.
FOCKER, I miss my truck...................just not cleaning it :) And I only got one ticket in it ever LOL..............AND IN IONE!.
.... :crossx:

Boatcop
10-26-2006, 07:51 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures.
Brian
http://www.nlectc.org/images/handcuffs.jpg

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 09:27 PM
The pictures I asked for were already recieved.
But thanks anyway.
Brian

YeLLowBoaT
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
your lucky she did not slap the cuffs on. hopefully they won't add wreckless driving to the speeding ticket.
one thing is for sure, its going to hurt...but not as much when you open your car INS bill.
oh yeah, your more then welcome to stay at my house and sleep in my bed :rollside: i am just off sunrise... its on your way to work.

Her454
10-27-2006, 07:29 AM
Thank you Alan. From the bottom of my heart. :crossx:
your lucky she did not slap the cuffs on. hopefully they won't add wreckless driving to the speeding ticket.
one thing is for sure, its going to hurt...but not as much when you open your car INS bill.
oh yeah, your more then welcome to stay at my house and sleep in my bed :rollside: i am just off sunrise... its on your way to work.
Yep, did some research last night, I may lose my license so I might need a place to stay. :crossx: My sister lives in Rancho Cordova tho, so maybe you can just take me for drinks and be my DD back to her house :crossx: :)

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 07:42 AM
Like I said, you may need to retain a law-yer. May cost you a few bucks.
Like the DMV/Court system loves to tout,
"Driving a motor vehicle is a privelege, not a right"
Lay off the gas pedal girl, or buy yourself a sportbike.
Get a job at Rexie's shop, maybe you can stay with him.
SB is quite a drive, but you are welcome to stay here. I'm trying to find a house in Alta Loma, maybe a little closer.
Brian
Yep, did some research last night, I may lose my license so I might need a place to stay. :crossx: My sister lives in Rancho Cordova tho, so maybe you can just take me for drinks and be my DD back to her house :crossx: :)

spectratoad
10-27-2006, 08:36 AM
FOCKER, I miss my truck...................just not cleaning it :) And I only got one ticket in it ever LOL..............AND IN IONE!.
.... :crossx:
:p :p
It's got a new transmission now too. That was probably why I was going so fast. They did some minor upgrades and it feels pretty good.

Her454
10-27-2006, 08:45 AM
:p :p
It's got a new transmission now too. That was probably why I was going so fast. They did some minor upgrades and it feels pretty good.
Yea well, I still looked better driving it. :crossx:

lucky
10-27-2006, 08:57 AM
Traci -- did you bitch slap her , before you tossed her ? ps -- you look all pissed and shit - rolling with the leathers --- do you ride chaps only ?

Tom Brown
10-27-2006, 09:02 AM
Thank you Alan. From the bottom of my heart. :crossx:
You seem a little turned on. :idea:
Did I mention my mountie uniform will feature handcuffs?

Her454
10-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Traci -- did you bitch slap her , before you tossed her ? ps -- you look all pissed and shit - rolling with the leathers --- do you ride chaps only ?
LOL, I wasn't pissed in that pic..............
You seem a little turned on. :idea:
Did I mention my mountie uniform will feature handcuffs?
Just a little? I must need to work on my delivery. :rollside:
Last week the handcuffs were sounding kinda sexy, but I'll pass on them now. :cry:

Flyinbowtie
10-27-2006, 09:57 AM
What section is the cite written under?
Is it checked as a misdemeanor or infraction?
FBT- slowly, every so slowly recovering from the worst case of the flu in recent memory..

spectratoad
10-27-2006, 09:58 AM
Yea well, I still looked better driving it. :crossx:
I will have to agree with that. :)

Her454
10-27-2006, 10:37 AM
What section is the cite written under?
Is it checked as a misdemeanor or infraction?
FBT- slowly, every so slowly recovering from the worst case of the flu in recent memory..
HEY STRANGER! I tried to call you yesterday but I think I have the wrong #? I lost my cell and need all the #'s AGAIN. Don't ask.
How was your B-day, you guys have a good time in Sand Mountain? Brit was there and tried to find you guys but she said she didnt see ya. There were in the blue rail again from last year. Sorry to hear you are sick, it really knocks ya out. Hope you are feeling better..........
As far as the damn ticket I'll have to check it, I left it at home. Not sure what section but its checked as a misdemeanor. Is that good or bad? :cry:

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 10:45 AM
not bad, very bad.
Finally you answer
You better look into a lawyer.
Brian
Not sure what section but its checked as a misdemeanor. Is that good or bad? :cry:

Her454
10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
not bad, very bad.
Finally you answer
You better look into a lawyer.
Brian
Jeff, is this right? Now Im really starting to panic. HOW BAD? :cry: I tried to call the court this morning to ask some questions but Im about ready to throw the phone through the wall with the damn electronic menu's. I want to talk to someone LIVE and have them answer some questions! :cry:

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 10:52 AM
Why do you think I asked you a few times if it was a misdemeanor or not. No joke, I was asking because it is very important.
Misdemeanor is not an infraction, an infraction is a baby ticket.
Traffic tickets are infractions.
infraction, misdemeanor, felony.
Jeff, is this right? Now Im really starting to panic. HOW BAD? :cry: I tried to call the court this morning to ask some questions but Im about ready to throw the phone through the wall with the damn electronic menu's. I want to talk to someone LIVE and have them answer some questions! :cry:

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 10:53 AM
I doubt anyone over the phone will give you any information that you are seeking.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Under the California Penal Code misdemeanors are crimes that are considered less serious than felonies but can bring jail time of up to one year and fines totaling $2000.

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 10:55 AM
Infractions such as traffic violations are punishable by a fine and no jail time.
Misdemeanors are, by definition, crimes that carry a less severe punishment than a felony.
Felonies are serious offenses that generally carry a jail sentence of one year or more.

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 10:56 AM
http://www.marcustorigian.com/practiceareas/Misdemeanors.asp

Her454
10-27-2006, 10:58 AM
WTH? It was a damn speeding ticket! CRAP! Thats a FELONY? NO WAY.
How far over the speed limit do you have to be for it to be a misdemeanor? I thought you had to be wayyyyyyyyyy over the speed limit for that?

Tom Brown
10-27-2006, 11:01 AM
How far over the speed limit do you have to be for it to be a misdemeanor?
I'm pretty sure it's a misdemeanor at 30 mph over. How much was yours over?

robsformula
10-27-2006, 11:02 AM
T, you really need to get a good attorney to help you with this. Give a call to the attorney that I recommended too you. I wish you all the luck.

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Damn girl
You didn't read what I typed or what?
20 MPH or over can be considered a misdemeanor.
Speed contests are, unsafe starts can be......
Don't ask me how I know.
How far over the speed limit do you have to be for it to be a misdemeanor? I thought you had to be wayyyyyyyyyy over the speed limit for that?

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Unless it has changed Tom, in CA I recall it is 20
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 11:05 AM
No felony, I was just listing that it was a more serious crime than an infraction.
Infraction
Misdemeanor
Felony
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 11:06 AM
You almost doubled the speed limit
Brian

Her454
10-27-2006, 11:08 AM
32mph over.
T, you really need to get a good attorney to help you with this. Give a call to the attorney that I recommended too you. I wish you all the luck.
Calling now. Thanks.

robsformula
10-27-2006, 11:35 AM
T, any luck with an attorney?

TAF
10-27-2006, 11:39 AM
He said "get off" and w/2 women present. I'm impressed.

robsformula
10-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Traci, let me know how things went with your phone call with Dan L. IF I can help let me know.
I am leaving for the day at around 1:30 with my wife for our anniversary. Going to the coast for the weekend. Alone and with (NO KIDS) whooo hoooo... Take care and good luck, Keep your chin up we will say our prayers for you.

Flyinbowtie
10-27-2006, 03:13 PM
T...
I will pm you the numbers again.
I hope she didn't cite you for reckless.
Infractions are punishable in Ca. only by fine.
Misdemeanors are punishable by fine and jail time.
Felonies; state prison, fine, death.
I find it highly unlikely that you would do time on this, as has been said.
I don't think you want the traffic misdemeanor on your record, for a number of reasons. IMHO it would be worth getting an attorney to look at the ticket and the report. If there are leaks in the paperwork, or other complications, perhaps offering to plea to the infraction via counsel might be the way to go.

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Did you read misdemeanor on any of your son's tickets?
This isn't an infraction.
Brian
YOUR NOT going to do jail time for that ticket. Amador or not, 30 mph over or not... A nice fine but that's all. Maybe a rate hike from your insurance tho.... My son lives in Jackson, gets speeding tickets fairly often, paid lots of coin but has NOT done jail or LOST his license...
Good Luck

wsuwrhr
10-29-2006, 08:41 AM
I never said she was going to jail. Never. The law is what it is though. The possibility does exist.
I was just trying to get her to realize it could be pretty serious and she might want to consult legal counsel, before she shows up to court thinking it is a simple traffic citation, because it is NOT. You dig?
The letters that come from the DMV saying your driving PRIVILEDGE(trust me, that is what it is called) has been revoked, are heavy. I speak from experience, having lived the bullshit I caused myself.
This is not a case where you show up to court in a nice suit or dress and think you are paying a simple ticket.
Brian
Yes they have been, it's all about the money. It's based on a point system. After so many points in one year they can suspend your licsence. Typically they make it just for to and from work. Money, money, money. The girl is not going to jail for hauling ass to work..........

wsuwrhr
10-29-2006, 08:45 AM
I consider most of the people here like friends and family.
I would give the same advise if she was standing here right now.
Better to be overly prepared in some situations......

wsuwrhr
10-29-2006, 11:59 AM
Perhaps your dog was in the back seat....?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/63dog.jpg

wsuwrhr
10-31-2006, 06:28 PM
Your correct- you never did say she would go to jail for speeding on her way to work, althought it was the topic of your information pool.. Dig?
Yes sir.
I was only posting information for the young lady.
Brian