PDA

View Full Version : Just thinking....

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Shiat...I was just thinking....
I take supplements to make me fall asleep at night, but they dont really work....and then I fockin drink rockstars in the morning to keep me awake!!!
Im in the wrong damn business!!!

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:12 AM
You got problems dude.

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:13 AM
I take supplements to make me fall asleep at night, but they dont really work....and then I fockin drink rockstars in the morning to keep me awake!!!
Lay off the evening rockstars and maybe you'll be be able to sleep.
I can't drink that stuff.
I'm old

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Have you tried medical cannabis at night? :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:24 AM
Have you tried medical cannabis at night? :crossx:
Yeah, but the police academy frowns upon it.... I miss it!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:25 AM
You got problems dude.
Thats what I told my doctor...!!! I have tried everything to sleep...Nyquil works, but you get immune to it. I dont like hangovers in the morning for work...and milk or natural supplements suck too!!!

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 07:28 AM
I hate rules and regulations. :)

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:31 AM
I hate rules and regulations. :)
Your telling me, but I figure if you cant beat them....Join them...haha j/k

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:32 AM
Lay off the evening rockstars and maybe you'll be be able to sleep.
Late afternoon Rockstars too....
As I said sir....

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:34 AM
Late afternoon Rockstars too....
As I said sir....
I only drink them in the a.m :cry:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:35 AM
OKDEN,
Sorry to hear.
I never had those problems as a youngster.
Brian

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:36 AM
Maybe try a week or two with no Rockstars at all and see if that helps.
(No caffeine)
Brian

MRSDRMCAT
10-26-2006, 07:42 AM
You are in the academy???

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Your telling me, but I figure if you cant beat them....Join them...haha j/k
Only reason I would join is to carry a gun legally. :p

Dave C
10-26-2006, 07:46 AM
no shiat. we need to create a product to sell that does nothing and put a cool name & label on it... we could make millions.... :rollside:

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:47 AM
Yeah...it sucks...my mind is like on overdrive at all times....thinking of my future, investments, what im going to do the next day, and all this other B.S...
I dont really drink much caffiene....just a rockstar....I drink water the rest of the day and if not that, then grape juice or pink lemonade. Not a soft drink fan.

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:48 AM
You are in the academy???
Not yet. I have been waititng to test. Finally get to Nov. 20th. Take the written and then move on from there.

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:48 AM
Only reason I would join is to carry a gun legally. :p
Shhhh....your gonna give the secret away!!! :crossx:

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 07:49 AM
Not yet. I have been waititng to test. Finally get to Nov. 20th. Take the written and then move on from there.
Oh no , another cop. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 07:49 AM
That is exactly what I was thinking.
Sheesh.

Dave C
10-26-2006, 07:52 AM
my advice is to start drinking HEAVILY right before bed.... you'll be fine!

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 07:52 AM
Hey...im just trying to help people, one people at a time! :p

Tom Brown
10-26-2006, 07:56 AM
I dont really drink much caffiene....just a rockstar....I drink water the rest of the day and if not that, then grape juice or pink lemonade.
Welcome to Denialville. Population... you.
I used to drink 1 Coke per day on week days. A buddy at work would bring one to my desk every afternoon. As well as that, I would drink a couple of cups of herbal tea a week. I knew it wasn't a problem.
When I cut out all caffeine, I ended up with a nasty caffeine withdrawl headache that was severe for two days and hung around for a week. It took a few days for the headache to build up but it really kicked the hell out of me.
BTW, I weigh around 200 lbs and I'm talking about a can of Coke, not a big gulp or some obscene quantity.

Ziggy
10-26-2006, 07:58 AM
Its not a Tumooooooooooooor :D

barbigrl
10-26-2006, 08:28 AM
Maybe you should just stop thinking??? :rolleyes: That might help!!
Just teasin ya :)

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 08:33 AM
You wanna help me with that.... :crossx:

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 08:46 AM
Gee look who decided to make an appearence. :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 08:49 AM
Gee look who decided to make an appearence. :crossx:
She used to stock me like no other....I kinda miss it... :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-26-2006, 08:52 AM
Brandon, try doing yoga. I know it sounds kind of gay so if you start doing it, just don't let anyone know. :rollside: Seriously, yoga will help you sleep better and put you mind at ease.

MR HARLEY
10-26-2006, 08:55 AM
She used to stock me like no other....I kinda miss it... :p
I love Stalkers. :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Brandon, try doing yoga. I know it sounds kind of gay so if you start doing it, just don't let anyone know. :rollside: Seriously, yoga will help you sleep better and put you mind at ease.
I could never see myself bending the way they do.... :220v: Now if they made it beer and yoga...I might consider it... :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-26-2006, 09:01 AM
I could never see myself bending the way they do.... :220v: Now if they made it beer and yoga...I might consider it... :crossx:
Fine, the keep sleeping like crap and drinking Rockstars and feeling like crap and don't whine to me anymore!
:rollside:

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 09:04 AM
Fine, the keep sleeping like crap and drinking Rockstars and feeling like crap and don't whine to me anymore!
haha...rolmfao...I could just hire you to knock my ass out every night.. :p seems like you have some built up anger! :crossx:

AltarGirl
10-26-2006, 09:23 AM
I'm addicted to the Monster energy drinks, love them!!

TAF
10-26-2006, 09:35 AM
I'm addicted to the Monster energy drinks, love them!!
I love Monster too but I tried Bad Boy energy drink in San Diego and it was just a little better. They sponsor Eddie Knox's TFH Problem Child. I wish they'd sponsor us! :cry:

wsuwrhr
10-26-2006, 10:54 AM
YEA DAMMIT!!!!
You tell him Mrs. BordsMJ

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 11:10 AM
I always have a hard time staying asleep, I would fall asleep with the tv on just to zero out the brain waves. If it was off, I would think too much and toss and turn.
This is going to sound weird but its free so give it a try. This chick Wendi is a hypnotist. I won't say it works for everything she sells cause I haven't considered them but this download is just a relaxation cd. I downloaded it a few months ago and it taught me how to relax to the point I was able to fall asleep easier and fall back asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night.
http://www.wendi.com/html/free_cd.html
I guess I will download it and try it tonight..That would be awesome if it works! Thanks.

NOTALENT
10-26-2006, 11:11 AM
YEA DAMMIT!!!!
You tell him Mrs. BordsMJ
Its like that huh???!!!! I see how it is!!! :yuk: :crossx:

superdave013
10-26-2006, 11:18 AM
Cut out those energy drinks. No need for any of that crap.
As fas as sleep, just sleep as much as you need too. I don't sleep much myself. Same reasons as you, always thinking of stuff. I'll run on 4 hours or less a night. Then I'll get a good solid 8 hour sleep in here and there. Not often though.