PDA

View Full Version : Is there a "Jay Photoglou" of Ford on the boards?

tomcat
10-26-2006, 12:48 PM
I want to trade-in my Duramax for a leftover Excursion. Any leads?

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-26-2006, 12:51 PM
GGChris He works at Ken Grody! He hooked us up with our new F350 a month or two ago! Great guy!
:rollside:

gqchris
10-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Hey There Tomcat, Do you have a lead on a leftover Excursion? Cause we havent seen those in a year or so, the ones still on the system are usually dealer demos from the wifes of the owners.
Thanks Mrs. Bordsmnj, how have you guys been!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-26-2006, 12:53 PM
What can I help you with TomCat:)
Thanks Mrs. Bordsmnj, how have you guys been!
Really good and you? :rollside:

gqchris
10-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Really good and you? :rollside:
Doing great! Working alot, havent been on the water since the Big Cat Poker run but hey thats the car biz! How is the new truck? Let me know if you guys need anything in regards to service and/or accessories!

redi4fun
10-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Doing great! Working alot, havent been on the water since the Big Cat Poker run but hey thats the car biz! How is the new truck? Let me know if you guys need anything in regards to service and/or accessories!
Chris,
How many certified diesel mechanics do you guys have at Ken Grody ford.

gqchris
10-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Chris,
How many certified diesel mechanics do you guys have at Ken Grody ford.
I am told 6 by the Service Dept, do you need service? :)

redi4fun
10-26-2006, 01:20 PM
I am told 6 by the Service Dept, do you need service? :)
Yes,
I am contemplating where to take my truck to get the:
05E15 recall and I have the infamous bell housing leak. I just want a good mechanic to give me the lowdown and not the run around.
That all.

gqchris
10-26-2006, 01:27 PM
Yes,
05E15 recall and I have the infamous bell housing leak. I just want a good mechanic to give me the lowdown and not the run around.
That all.
If you want to PM me with your number I can have my service advisor call you and let you know when to bring it in. Our diesel guys are top notch they, usually fix others mistakes that have been brought in. We also work on the RV's and Fleet stuff.

redi4fun
10-26-2006, 01:41 PM
If you want to PM me with your number I can have my service advisor call you and let you know when to bring it in. Our diesel guys are top notch they, usually fix others mistakes that have been brought in. We also work on the RV's and Fleet stuff.
PM sent.
Thanks

house
10-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Hey TK,
It's Mikey's buddy Ryan. Anyway, I have a friend that works at Grody and could help you on a Ford. His name is Ruben. You can call him at 714.522.8700. I am sure he will take care of you. Let him know Ryan Miller sent you.

tomcat
10-26-2006, 02:32 PM
Mrs. B, thanks for the lead. Chris, left-over was probably the wrong term. I meant used or lease trade.
Whats up Ryan? Thanks for the info.

redi4fun
10-26-2006, 04:33 PM
Mrs. B, thanks for the lead. Chris, left-over was probably the wrong term. I meant used or lease trade.
Tomcat,
This one looks really nice.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130934

gqchris
10-26-2006, 05:02 PM
Hey TK,
It's Mikey's buddy Ryan. Anyway, I have a friend that works at Grody and could help you on a Ford. His name is Ruben. You can call him at 714.522.8700. I am sure he will take care of you. Let him know Ryan Miller sent you.
Rubens a friend of mine also, he is our High Performance Center Director :) If you call him he will send you my way :cool:

gqchris
10-26-2006, 05:04 PM
I will keep an eye out for one TomCat, they fly out when we get them. Are you looking for Diesel or V10?

tomcat
10-26-2006, 05:21 PM
Tomcat,
This one looks really nice.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130934
I saw that one on Autotrader. Sweet ride. It might be more than I want to spend since it isnt going to get driven much.

tomcat
10-26-2006, 05:22 PM
I will keep an eye out for one TomCat, they fly out when we get them. Are you looking for Diesel or V10?
Definitely deisel

HMF'er
10-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Hey Tomcat, check with Chino Hills Ford. I drive by there daily and have seen several Excursions on their lot. Don't know the specifics as far as engine, etc, but I know they have several. Good luck.

house
10-26-2006, 07:48 PM
Rubens a friend of mine also, he is our High Performance Center Director :) If you call him he will send you my way :cool:
Hey Chris, are you related to Ryan Saylor over at Oakley???

SLOWMAN
10-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Yes,
That all.
Go see Louis the service writer at Ken Grody Ford. I have two diesels an 05 F350 which I just had the bell housing drip fixed, in my case it was the IPR pump that was leaking. I also have a 02 diesel Excursion they have maintenanced both. I can't say enough about how well there service departments is run by Eric Romanoff - Director of Parts and Service he runs a top notch honest no BS shop. As far as Louis goes if I drive in and he's not in I'll come back the next day, that is how well Lous takes care of his customers.

Kilrtoy
10-26-2006, 08:52 PM
YES THERE IS, BUTTTTTTTTT, You need the right Business card or its a no go