PDA

View Full Version : Cool ass story

topless
10-26-2006, 04:59 PM
2 months ago my dog who has epilepsy turned up missing from my back yard. The pound didn't have her so all I could do was pray that she got a good home. I had taken her collar off to give her a bath but put it off so if she had escaped nobody would have known where she lived. I thought about her and hoped she had a good loving home since then. Well today, I come home from work and she is in the back yard. Who ever took her must not have liked yappy dogs. I'm one happy girl right now. MY DOGGY IS HOME!!!!!!! :) :) :)

AltarGirl
10-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Congrats Topless!! That's so amazing that someone put her back, you're very lucky :)

Decided Advantage
10-26-2006, 05:30 PM
That's cool!
Our dogs mean the world to us.
I'm glad it worked out. It sounds like you need each other :)

RitcheyRch
10-26-2006, 05:36 PM
Awesome story. Glad you got your dog back.

AirtimeLavey
10-26-2006, 05:40 PM
Great news! Amazing how sometimes they find their way back. :rollside:

mmered8299
10-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Maybe the dog just came back for the coller? J/K

Devil's Advocate
10-26-2006, 06:17 PM
Good he's home safe and you got your doggy back. :)

Mandelon
10-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Great for you.
But dammit, my dog is missing. I only got her a couple months ago. She did yap a lot though.... Oh well.

rrrr
10-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Good deal! Bet you are happy..... :rollside:

topless
10-26-2006, 06:45 PM
I'm thinking that she peed in the house, yapped too much and drove them crazy or had a seziure and scared the hell out of them. Either way she is going to the groomer Saturday AND getting a new collar. I missed her so much!!!! She missed me too.

73kona455
10-26-2006, 06:50 PM
maybe Later was holding her hostage??? :rollside: .. glad to see you got your doggie back....

HTRDLNCN
10-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Sweeet!
Couldnt imagine what I would do if my 125lb fur shedding machine would go missing..

3 daytona`s
10-26-2006, 06:53 PM
2 months ago my dog who has epilepsy turned up missing from my back yard. The pound didn't have her so all I could do was pray that she got a good home. I had taken her collar off to give her a bath but put it off so if she had escaped nobody would have known where she lived. I thought about her and hoped she had a good loving home since then. Well today, I come home from work and she is in the back yard. Who ever took her must not have liked yappy dogs. I'm one happy girl right now. MY DOGGY IS HOME!!!!!!! :) :) :)
This proves what goes around,comes around.You have been extremely cival to all,and this is the pay back :)

topless
10-26-2006, 06:54 PM
maybe Later was holding her hostage??? :rollside: .. glad to see you got your doggie back....She said he was a scammer so didn't want to live there anymore.
Seriously though, I'm so glad she's home and she seems glad too.

Music to my Ears
10-26-2006, 07:01 PM
This isn't "Holland" the boxer you adopted from us is it? Regardless, glad to hear your dog has returned safe and sound. :)

Tom Brown
10-26-2006, 07:21 PM
Right on, Top. Great story. :)
... she is going to the groomer Saturday AND getting a new collar.
Don't forget to have her ass glands drained.

topless
10-27-2006, 12:02 AM
This isn't "Holland" the boxer you adopted from us is it? Regardless, glad to hear your dog has returned safe and sound. :)No this is the little Pappillion I adopted from the pound. Holland would have scared the thief to death because she is so big. LOL

topless
10-27-2006, 12:04 AM
Right on, Top. Great story. :)
Don't forget to have her ass glands drained.Ass glands. They do the glands anyway and that is just plain GROSS!!!!

BadKachina
10-27-2006, 06:18 AM
Maybe she was abducted by space aliens and replaced by a clone. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
10-27-2006, 06:19 AM
topless why would anything wanna run away from you?? :crossx:

Debbolas
10-27-2006, 06:24 AM
Glad you got your puppy back :D

Ziggy
10-27-2006, 07:27 AM
VEry cool ...........lucky pup.

Caljamr
10-27-2006, 07:43 AM
What an awesome story. I am so happy for you. I have had the same type of experience. When I was young i lived in the Santa Cruz Mountains and i would always tie my dog to the roll bar of my truck. One day i went into the country store and i came out my dog was gone. A beautiful Alaskan mutt. He would pull me on my skateboard for hours when i was a kid. I was heartbroken. Fast forward one year and my mom was at a store just doors down from where Cheetah was stolen. In the back of a truck was my dog. Same collar with my address and same leash. My mom unhooked Cheetah and took him home. She called me with the good news and i was in shock. He lived another 5 years and was one of the best dogs i've ever had. :)

lucky
10-27-2006, 09:05 AM
Toppless , good things come to those whom deserve it , case in point - Traci's jacket and the ticket --- lmao -- seriously -- glad you got poochy back ! love her a lot , maybe not quite as much as a "few " might on these boards - but at least feed her and let her sleep on the foot of the bed !

Her454
10-27-2006, 09:07 AM
Toppless , good things come to those whom deserve it , case in point - Traci's jacket and the ticket --- lmao -- seriously -- glad you got poochy back ! love her a lot , maybe not quite as much as a "few " might on these boards - but at least feed her and let her sleep on the foot of the bed !
Thanks Lucky. I'll remember you in my will.
Topless, glad you got the dog back! Makes ya appreciate em all the more.
Oh yea, your phone dead yet LOL?

topless
10-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Thanks Lucky. I'll remember you in my will.
Topless, glad you got the dog back! Makes ya appreciate em all the more.
Oh yea, your phone dead yet LOL?Actually, it's not dead yet........and at least I can keep my phones. LOL

FMluvswater
10-27-2006, 04:32 PM
Awesome! :cool: Glad you got her back. :smile:

barbigrl
10-27-2006, 04:36 PM
This proves what goes around,comes around.You have been extremely cival to all,and this is the pay back :)
You must not know Topless very well :rolleyes: she is evil!!!!!
:p

73kona455
10-27-2006, 05:22 PM
you might better keep an close watch on the doggie.. later may have sent it back to spy on you... :cool: ...

topless
10-27-2006, 05:50 PM
You must not know Topless very well :rolleyes: she is evil!!!!!
:pLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can fool some of the people huh?

topless
10-27-2006, 05:58 PM
Awesome! :cool: Glad you got her back. :smile:
Thanks FM, she was a rescue doggy that was going to be put to sleep because she has epilepsy and no one wanted to deal with her. Since I've had her, she has had quite a few grand mal seizures and finally a major stroke. (she is only about 3 yrs old) At one point I thought I was going to have to have her put to sleep but she slowly got back to her almost normal self. She hasn't had one since that I have seen and is the most loving and seems grateful dog alive. I have no idea where she has been or what happened but since she has been home, she puts her ears back and cowers like someone has been hitting her. I am so glad she's back where she is safe.

FMluvswater
10-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Thanks FM, she was a rescue doggy that was going to be put to sleep because she has epilepsy and no one wanted to deal with her. Since I've had her, she has had quite a few grand mal seizures and finally a major stroke. (she is only about 3 yrs old) At one point I thought I was going to have to have her put to sleep but she slowly got back to her almost normal self. She hasn't had one since that I have seen and is the most loving and seems grateful dog alive. I have no idea where she has been or what happened but since she has been home, she puts her ears back and cowers like someone has been hitting her. I am so glad she's back where she is safe.
If someone has been hurting her :mad: then I'm even more glad to hear she is back with you, cuz I know you will treat her with love and respect. It's so sad to see the after effects of abuse. :( Maybe with time you can love that reaction out of her and she'll forget to cower anymore. :smile: Give her extra pats and tell her FM says good doggie, lol yeah I know she won't know what you're saying and she doesn't know me but it's the thought that counts eh :D

Huckleberry
10-28-2006, 12:52 AM
Cool to see ya got your pup back. Have you given any thought to having her microchipped? They're pretty darn cheap now. I had all my dogs done by Corona Animal services for about $25 a dog. Nearly every animal shelter and rescue now has the reader device and scans every dog they get in. It will instantly give them your info to get your pup back to you. I believe that Corona/Norco also gives you one free finding/rescue/impound if you have your dog chipped. I know our dogs are members of our family, and it is cheap insurance to get them back. It is also a proof positive way of proving the dog is yours if some shitbag steals it.
Here's a link to teir website.
Avid Microchips (http://www.avidmicrochip.com/)

Huckleberry
10-28-2006, 03:52 AM
Ya know, when I find the next girlfriend that I might wanna keep around for a while I'll probably have her chipped as well. Just glad I didn't have the x-wife chipped! :220v: :220v:
Rio
You may be on to something here with chipping the wife. If/When she becomes an Ex, just call Avid and change the owners name and contact info to Jordy, Tom Brown or someone who can afford to take over her payments. That way when they find her drunk, passed out, and pregnant they go running to the other person looking for money, not you!!! :crossx:

topless
10-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Ya know, when I find the next girlfriend that I might wanna keep around for a while I'll probably have her chipped as well. Just glad I didn't have the x-wife chipped! :220v: :220v:
RioI'll get chipped get ya hunny! :crossx: :crossx: