PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg Arrested at Bob Hope Airport

racecar.hotshoe
10-26-2006, 07:46 PM
Ha Ha............................................
BURBANK, October 26, 2006 - Rapper Calvin "Snoop Dogg" Broadus was arrested for possession of a firearm and transportation of a controlled substance (marijuana) Thursday afternoon at Bob Hope Airport.
Broadus was arrested at Bob Hope Airport in Burbank. He was stopped for a vehicle code violation in a passenger loading/unloading zone. An investigation found Broadus in possession of a firearm and marijuana.
Broadus was booked into the Burbank Police Dept. Jail and bail is set at $35,000. He will be arraigned in the Burbank Superior Court on Monday, Oct. 30, 2006

HavasuSelect
10-26-2006, 07:51 PM
Snoop Dogg with firearms? Snoop with Marijuana? I refuse to believe that :rolleyes:

cc322
10-26-2006, 07:57 PM
Man that is WHACKED.... a nice american boy like that, must be a mistake. :rolleyes:

phebus
10-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Next thing you know, someone will try to kill Tupac. :skull:

JetBoatRich
10-26-2006, 08:01 PM
wasn't he arrested last week as well :rolleyes:

racecar.hotshoe
10-26-2006, 08:04 PM
he bettah not drop da soap an dat boil on mah ass..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

riverracerx
10-26-2006, 08:06 PM
If he was in Burbank they probably cited him first for tinted windows, or jaywalking. Then got him with the goods.

HMF'er
10-26-2006, 08:12 PM
If he was in Burbank they probably cited him first for tinted windows, or jaywalking. Then got him with the goods.
You speak from experience?

uvindex
10-26-2006, 08:16 PM
wasn't he arrested last week as well :rolleyes:Yep. "US prosecutors are considering charges against Snoop Dogg after authorities discovered a 53-centimetre collapsible baton in his bags as he boarded a New York-bound flight." (at John Wayne Airport).
And don't forget that he "accepted responsibility" for a brawl at Heathrow Airport in 2005.
Remind me never to travel with this guy. :boxed:

AZKC
10-26-2006, 08:20 PM
http://madaboutmadtv.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/keegan_snoopog.jpg

brad22
10-26-2006, 08:33 PM
That guy smokes so much weed it is ridiculous, probably has weed omelets for breakfast. I wonder how much he had on him at the airport??

WetWillie
10-26-2006, 08:39 PM
http://www.illegaleconomy.com/im/seven-tons-of-marijuana-confiscated-in-mexico.jpg

deltaAce
10-26-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm not a fan of Snoopy Dogg Man, just speaking from the view point of civil rights. #1 ) Under an ounce of grass is an infraction, w/ a ticket. #2) If he's not a Felon (he probably is) it's not inconceivable that a celebrity would be in posession of personal protection. They could have just gave him a cite & release, with a court date.

deltaAce
10-26-2006, 08:48 PM
http://www.illegaleconomy.com/im/seven-tons-of-marijuana-confiscated-in-mexico.jpg
That's just for his personal consumtion. :cool:

Kilrtoy
10-26-2006, 08:57 PM
I'm not a fan of Snoopy Dogg Man, just speaking from the view point of civil rights. #1 ) Under an ounce of grass is an infraction, w/ a ticket. #2) If he's not a Felon (he probably is) it's not inconceivable that a celebrity would be in posession of personal protection. They could have just gave him a cite & release, with a court date.
That would hold true for someone, maybe, say, like, could be, OPRAH, DAN RATHER, DONALD TRUMP.
SNOOP DOG=STRAIGHT GANSTA CRIP FROM L.B. with a history of violence up to murder

deltaAce
10-26-2006, 09:04 PM
That would hold true for someone, maybe, say, like, could be, OPRAH, DAN RATHER, DONALD TRUMP.
SNOOP DOG=STRAIGHT GANSTA CRIP FROM L.B. with a history of violence up to murder
True, and he probably IS a felon in posession of a firearm.

BajaMike
10-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Yep. "US prosecutors are considering charges against Snoop Dogg after authorities discovered a 53-centimetre collapsible baton in his bags as he boarded a New York-bound flight." (at John Wayne Airport).
And don't forget that he "accepted responsibility" for a brawl at Heathrow Airport in 2005.
Remind me never to travel with this guy. :boxed:
Tough to be a rich rapper, aint it?? I always leave my guns, pot and collapsible batons at home when I fly out of John Wayne airport....they kinda frown on that shit.....and also fingernail clippers, mouthwash, toothpaste, shoes, push up bras with gell inserts, and all that lethal stuff......
Snoop probably don't read the newspapers much....I'm guessing he be paying for chartered jets from now on. :idea:
:rollside: :) :rollside: :)

CA Stu
10-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Snoop probably don't read the newspapers much....I'm guessing he be paying for chartered jets from now on. :idea:
Racist.

BajaMike
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Racist.
You disagree with what I say??? You think someone who regularly reads the newpapers about the hassle at airports would walk on an airplane with guns, pot and "a 53-centimetre collapsible baton".
Pulled out the racist card pretty quick there.....you are wrong....dead wrong.....you don't know me asshole!
:cool:

HTRDLNCN
10-26-2006, 09:35 PM
Snoop needs to take lessons from ole Willie Nelson on how to get away with getting caught with the green stuff..
:cool:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-26-2006, 10:01 PM
He should know better than to travel with that shit. Hell all he has to do is throw a concert and people will give him weed......
Its not like everybody doesnt know that he smokes chronic. Hell I bet there are about 40% of the peeps on here that are "closet" potheads...

No Name
10-26-2006, 10:04 PM
The D O double G does what the fock he wants. So back the fock up before you get smacked the fock up. :rolleyes:
Besides he’s a Cardinal fan. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087000_4975.JPG

BajaMike
10-26-2006, 10:28 PM
The D O double G does what the fock he wants. So back the fock up before you get smacked the fock up. :rolleyes:
Besides he’s a Cardinal fan. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087000_4975.JPG
Ok....well, go Cardinals.....I'd love to see them win some games, except when they play my Chargers on 12/31!
:D

No Name
10-26-2006, 10:42 PM
Ok....well, go Cardinals.....I'd love to see them win some games, except when they play my Chargers on 12/31!
:D
After their performance a couple of weeks ago against "DA BEARS" I could care less if they win another game.
I’ve disowned them this season. :yuk: