PDA

View Full Version : F250 Owners BEWARE (seriously).

NOTALENT
10-27-2006, 05:26 AM
I just got word from my buddy last night that on wednesday night at approximatley 11pm his brand new F250 diesel was broken into. They tried to steal it, but since he didnt have in his kill switch they could not. They did a clean break in. Punched out the key hole and used some sort of tool to punch through the ignition. Since they couldnt take the truck they took his new Pioneer navigation system. He noticed this when he woke up to go to work thursday morning. His neighbor noticed he was checking out his truck and asked if someone broke into it, he said yeah why.....He said those fockers took my truck!!! Same truck, but an 05. Also they found out there the buddy down the street about 10 houses down was stolen @ the same time. 1999 F250. He was awake when it happened. He saw his light outside light up and heard the truck start. He ran down stairs to go out, but his door needs a key to open on both sides. By the time he ran up and go them to come out they were backing out of the driveway. They drove off slowly like they owned the fockin truck!!! No hurry what so ever. Sucks for him though, he had about 30K in mods to that truck, his windgliding equipment, fire fighter equipment and alot of other stuff.
This all happened within a block radius in Long Beach off of Studebaker and Wardlow. Obviously somebody called in a call for F250s. Keep an eye out for your trucks and add some security devices.

RitcheyRch
10-27-2006, 05:44 AM
I hate thieves.

lawbreaker2
10-27-2006, 06:18 AM
I'm over here in ohio, and two days ago my brother calls to tell me, not to go up to the home depo on brookpark road in parma, oh. I said why, he tells me they broke into his truck but did not get it, cops said over 17 trucks have been ripped off out of there since the 1st of the year. :mad: My wifes been hanging out there with her f1, :D But nobody wants it. :rolleyes:

76ANTHONY
10-27-2006, 06:22 AM
well you know one thing, it wasent djunkie :crossx:

NOTALENT
10-27-2006, 07:22 AM
well you know one thing, it wasent djunkie :crossx:
I wouldnt count him out... :crossx:

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 07:26 AM
We live in a day where we can't even defend our property.
Call the police, wait for a half hour all while watching your truck drive down the street, never to be seen again. How sweet is that?
Brian

NOTALENT
10-27-2006, 07:31 AM
We live in a day where we can't even defend our property.
Call the police, wait for a half hour all while watching your truck drive down the street, never to be seen again. How sweet is that?
Brian
Seriously, that is BS. I dont get that. Freakin stupid as hell. I also hate that you can sue for anything these days. PATHETIC! :mad:

Hardly Satisfied
10-27-2006, 07:38 AM
I hate thieves.
F**KING A$$HOLES

Deano
10-27-2006, 07:49 AM
phukers :crossx:
Do you think there is a call in for a HD2500? I feel like a new truck today :p

syke-o
10-27-2006, 08:24 AM
seems like the thieves must live right there in that area.... stealing others peoples shit sucks!! :mad:

JustMVG
10-27-2006, 08:33 AM
Sorry to hear the news, another reason i'm getting Chevy this time, but i'll hear stories on that too.

beernut
10-27-2006, 08:40 AM
yeah they can even find the lojack sender now, best thing is a hidden kill switch, or hook up a 220 volt extension cord to the door handle and sit back and watch the theving bass##erds fry :crossx: :crossx: :mad:

mmered8299
10-27-2006, 08:48 AM
Is it true that the thieves know how to disable On Star too?

NOTALENT
10-27-2006, 08:54 AM
Since all of these candy-assed polititions are not going for a change in the law to let us shoot the bastards they should at least pass a law that states "anyone involved in a criminal act does not have the right to sue for any reason what-so-ever." Get that passed and we can shove it up the illegals as*es as well.
Rio :crossx:
That would be awesome...its just stupid that we cant protect our own property. We have to wait for the police which will most likely take to long and rarely get your stuff back. If you do, than insurance will find a way to fock you over.

ratso
10-27-2006, 08:59 AM
One of my repo guy buds was snatching up a car last year, and a guy unloaded a 45 on him... terrible shot... hit the wrecker once in the door and the speaker stopped the bullet from entering the cab.

wsuwrhr
10-27-2006, 09:03 AM
One of my repo guy buds was snatching up a car last year, and a guy unloaded a 45 on him... terrible shot... hit the wrecker once in the door and the speaker stopped the bullet from entering the cab.
Repo and theft are two different things.

ratso
10-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Repo and theft are two different things.
...duh. Just telling a story dude. :rolleyes:

boater72
10-27-2006, 09:26 AM
[QUOTE=NOTALENTHe ran down stairs to go out, but his door needs a key to open on both sides. By the time he ran up and go them to come out they were backing out of the driveway.
You think being a fire fighter he would know better as far as key lock being that way. Fire and you can't get out!

NOTALENT
10-27-2006, 09:28 AM
[QUOTE=NOTALENTHe ran down stairs to go out, but his door needs a key to open on both sides. By the time he ran up and go them to come out they were backing out of the driveway.
You think being a fire fighter he would know better as far as key lock being that way. Fire and you can't get out!
Alot of people opt for them. We have it, but we leave our keys next to or in the door when were home. Im sure being a fire fighter he has alot of equipment inside to put out a fire as well.... :D

Kachina26
10-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Is it true that the thieves know how to disable On Star too?
Pull the fuse. It's not marked onstar, and I won't say what it is marked, but it doesn't take much to figure it out.

boater72
10-27-2006, 09:31 AM
Alot of people opt for them. We have it, but we leave our keys next to or in the door when were home. Im sure being a fire fighter he has alot of equipment inside to put out a fire as well.... :D
Cool I am sure he does and what you do is smart. :D :D :D

seanv
10-27-2006, 09:32 AM
laws are all stacked in the thiefs side. 10+yrs ago my pager alarm goes off on my car. (cool 80's technology) anyway, i run out gun in hand and when i yell at them boom!they let a round go. in true fashion i send 13 their way and waited for pd to come. i was arested and did 24hrs for firing in city limits. now i had neighbors even say they heard 1 shot then several but, i was the criminal. only good news was they found the car 8 hrs later full of holes and some blood! :crossx:
I HATE THIEFS!

NOTALENT
10-27-2006, 09:34 AM
laws are all stacked in the thiefs side. 10+yrs ago my pager alarm goes off on my car. (cool 80's technology) anyway, i run out gun in hand and when i yell at them boom!they let a round go. in true fashion i send 13 their way and waited for pd to come. i was arested and did 24hrs for firing in city limits. now i had neighbors even say they heard 1 shot then several but, i was the criminal. only good news was they found the car 8 hrs later full of holes and some blood! :crossx:
I HATE THIEFS!
At least you didnt get in trouble for busting a cap in those mofos! There is no fockin justice! :crossx: