PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Consolidated Court SUCKS!

No Name
10-27-2006, 11:29 AM
Can anyone from Havasu tell me who to contact to pay a fine for overnight mooring. I have tried to call the court and have left three messages with no return call. WTF? All I want to do is just pay this focking thing and be done with it. The violation has no price it just says call the court, should I just send them a blank check and tell them to fill it out for whatever they want :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3087000_4970.JPG

1manshow
10-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Just send them a blank check :crossx: So they finally got you. I talked to the watch dog (joe) at the condo's last weekend and he said they have only ticketed on labor day and the night of the concert.

No Name
10-27-2006, 11:50 AM
Just send them a blank check :crossx: So they finally got you. I talked to the watch dog (joe) at the condo's last weekend and he said they have only ticketed on labor day and the night of the concert.
Yes, they got me and about 15 others the night of the concert. I guess we needed to help pay for the extra LE they had working that weekend. I really don’t care about their stupid fine, just want to get it paid.

burtandnancy
10-27-2006, 11:52 AM
Send a check for $10.00. That way they'll definately get back to you (or not)

No Name
10-27-2006, 11:58 AM
LMAO. I may just try that.

Magic34
10-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I was going to say $25. But that is exactly what I would do. Send a check and maybe the person who processes it clears the violation.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-27-2006, 12:33 PM
I've heard that the fine for overnight mooring in the channel is ~$500. Call the City, they should either be able to tell you how much it is or who to call and provide the correct number.

uvindex
10-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Their site lists an email address too. Maybe you'll have better luck there lhcconsolidated@mohavecourts.com
Here's the court's web site: http://www.mohavecourts.com/Limited%20Courts/Lake%20Havasu/lhc.htm
Good luck! :)
(I got the same ticket (x2) three years ago and appeared in court and talked my way out of it, by the way.)

riverracerx
10-27-2006, 01:04 PM
If it is only $25.00 I will just leave my boat in the Channel every weekend. :p

blender over
10-27-2006, 01:07 PM
I got a overnight mooring ticket in the channel and it was $250 over labor day weekend (friday night), it was worth it because when we got up Sayurday morning around 10am the channel was already packed and we had a perfect beach spot :)

No Name
10-27-2006, 01:18 PM
Their site lists an email address too. Maybe you'll have better luck there lhcconsolidated@mohavecourts.com
Here's the court's web site: http://www.mohavecourts.com/Limited%20Courts/Lake%20Havasu/lhc.htm
Good luck! :)
(I got the same ticket (x2) three years ago and appeared in court and talked my way out of it, by the way.)
Thanks, just sent them an e-mail. What pisses me off is that I have to spend two hours of my time trying to get a hold of these jack holes. Just so I can send them money for some chicken shiat focking ticket.
I would rather they just stop me on my way in at the welcome to Havasu sign and charge me 300.00 to 500.00 just to visit their shitty little town. :D :D

burtandnancy
10-27-2006, 01:24 PM
No Name, I defer to my previous post. You shouldn't have to play detective to pay their fine. Unless the information is posted on the back side of the summons you received, how else are you supposed to handle it. You've spend enough valuable time already, now let one of their $5.00 clerks handle it. Another example of our government at work. Ineptly...

No Name
10-27-2006, 01:34 PM
No Name, I defer to my previous post. You shouldn't have to play detective to pay their fine. Unless the information is posted on the back side of the summons you received, how else are you supposed to handle it. You've spend enough valuable time already, now let one of their $5.00 clerks handle it. Another example of our government at work. Ineptly...
They suck at returning phone calls. :mad:
But whoever handles their e-mail is on top of their game. :)
Got this e-mail about five minutes after I sent one to them.
The Court just sent out a bond notice to the registered owner of the boat on 10-25-06. The bond notice states the fine amount is $200.00, and you have until 11-16-06 . To take care of this matter, you may pay the fine or submit something in writing entering a plea of not responsible and the Court will set it for a hearing a later time. If you decide to submit something in writing, please reference the Court Case number which is MCR???????90 in your letter and address it to Judge Andres. If you would like to speak to someone you may reach the Court at (928)453-0705 or fax your information to (928)680-0193.
200.00, not that bad. :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
10-27-2006, 02:57 PM
thats not bad.Lake Elsinore's tickets have fines on them when you get them.The sad part is when I got my ticket it was for loud exhaust it was $200 but you could race threw a swim zone and its only $60 I dont get!