PDA

View Full Version : All this Rhino talk

Eliminator 4 Life
10-27-2006, 04:02 PM
All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 sport edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks

djunkie
10-27-2006, 04:04 PM
All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 spoet edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks
10,500 OTD For the new sport edition? YES!!!!!!!

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:04 PM
Jump on the wagon... Plenty of room left.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/16348Todd_Rhino_1.JPG

CornWater
10-27-2006, 04:05 PM
All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 spoet edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks
Thats a pretty good deal right now.. most of the 06's are gone and the new 07's wont be in for a few weeks. I just picked up an SE for a little more than that.

Cole Trickle
10-27-2006, 04:05 PM
If yours ends up looking like that there is no way we can be friends!!!!! :argue: :crossx: :p

djunkie
10-27-2006, 04:07 PM
If yours ends up looking like that there is no way we can be friends!!!!! :argue: :crossx: :p
I already hate him. :yuk: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
10-27-2006, 04:08 PM
I already hate him. :yuk: :crossx:
Seriously!!! :crossx:
I thing the only way I can forgive him is if he buys a new Outerlimits or Skater and gives me a permanent seat!!! (No center seat;))

djunkie
10-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Seriously!!! :crossx:
I thing the only way I can forgive him is if he buys a new Outerlimits or Skater and gives me a permanent seat!!! (No center seat;))
He may let you handle his stick. I mean the sticks. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Mine will be close when all is said and done. This is 1 of the 2 my buddy owns. He is (TCB) doing all the billet stuff and cages.
This is a picture of it before going to SEMA. The company that put those shocks on is actually the ones taking it. I guess it is a fully adjustable air shock from the controls at the driver. That is why the front is up and the back is down.
Kings are going back on it after SEMA.

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:12 PM
He may let you handle his stick. I mean the sticks. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I dont think so on both accounts.

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:13 PM
By the way.... You 2 are frickin everywhere together... Ever notice that?

Cole Trickle
10-27-2006, 04:13 PM
Mine will be close when all is said and done. This is 1 of the 2 my buddy owns. He is (TCB) doing all the billet stuff and cages.
This is a picture of it before going to SEMA. The company that put those shocks on is actually the ones taking it. I guess it is a fully adjustable air shock from the controls at the driver. That is why the front is up and the back is down.
Kings are going back on it after SEMA.
Baller:D
That thing is sick I would be nervous to drive it in my neighborhood.
dj wants to knwo what the good guy price on his LT set up is? :crossx:

djunkie
10-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Ya. That f*cker won't leave me alone. :yuk:

Cole Trickle
10-27-2006, 04:15 PM
I have been thinking of filing a restraining order!!!
Fawker posts right after me always trying to get the last word.
I have an excuse since I am waisting work hours;)

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Baller:D
That thing is sick I would be nervous to drive it in my neighborhood.
dj wants to knwo what the good guy price on his LT set up is? :crossx:
Too damn much. The material for the arms alone are enough to gag at.

djunkie
10-27-2006, 04:16 PM
So Rob, did you buy it yet? :crossx:

Magic34
I have been thinking of filing a restraining order!!!
Fawker posts right after me always trying to get the last word.
I have an excuse since I am waisting work hours;)
When you 2 enter a thread, I feel like sigepmock and mrssigepmock are going at it again in a thread... "honey, I love you and you are my world, please dont be mad, I acted like I was the man again to the guys"

squirt'nmyload
ok....now i definately want one

djunkie
When you 2 enter a thread, I feel like sigepmock and mrssigepmock are going at it again in a thread... "honey, I love you and you are my world, please dont be mad, I acted like I was the man again to the guys"
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :D :D

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:19 PM
ok....now i definately want one
Wait until you see the supercharded one. 75 MPH... It is sick!!!!!!! That one and mine are going to paint at the same time.

djunkie
10-27-2006, 04:19 PM
Wait until you see the supercharded one. 75 MPH... It is sick!!!!!!! That one and mine are going to paint at the same time.
Ya, where is that video we've been waiting for? :crossx:

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Ya, where is that video we've been waiting for? :crossx:
Didn't come out right (video that is).... It is out at the dunes with the engine builder right now being tested for a few days.

Brewzed
10-27-2006, 04:21 PM
my buddy had a supercharged one. He just ditched that motor and built a stroker. It's badass

Magic34
10-27-2006, 04:22 PM
my buddy had a supercharged one. He just ditched that motor and built a stroker. It's badass
This one is 686 plus supercharger.... Getting 1 more thing to is as well that should make it crazy fast.

squirt'nmyload
10-27-2006, 04:23 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/jawdrop.gif

Jyruiz
10-27-2006, 04:45 PM
Thats why I have not test driven one yet, it would push me over the top and would end up getting one.

Eliminator 4 Life
10-27-2006, 05:26 PM
EXCUSE MY FRENCH THAT IS ONE BAD MOOFOO

Eliminator 4 Life
10-27-2006, 05:29 PM
So Rob, did you buy it yet? :crossx:
He said it would be an 07 and he will know more of a delivery date in Dec it will be around feb when it gets here though he said. But Im thinking yes that one there is just plain WRONG damn who needs boats anymore.....

2Driver
10-27-2006, 06:14 PM
The aftermarket shop by me has a new 06 se for $9,600 plus tax and no BS set up fees. Be sure you get a real OTD price. Or at least had one. They last about one day in Phoenix.
I just paid $9,600 for a new SE 2007 from Altus Motor sports in OK. They ship from Oklahoma for $350 and no sales tax. they will also outfit your rig with what ever you want for low cost and no sales tax as well as write up the Bill of Sale to exclude the bling so that you pay less back at home if you register it. New 2007 red ones (now almost the same as the SE are only $9,000 plus $350 shipping. Pm me if you want more info. Mine arrives Tuesday from OK

2Driver
10-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Before I got that far I would just drop down to see Geiser Brothers at Deer Valley airpark and order a new pre-runnner. :rolleyes: IMO of course :rollside:

Magic34
10-27-2006, 07:33 PM
Before I got that far I would just drop down to see Geiser Brothers at Deer Valley airpark and order a new pre-runnner. :rolleyes: IMO of course :rollside:
Yeah, but this is the guy's business so it makes sense to pimp them out beyond belief.

2Driver
10-27-2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah, but this is the guy's business so it makes sense to pimp them out beyond belief.
We should ride sometime. I get mine on Tuesday then off to the shop for 3 or 4 days for mods. Lots of great trails up here in Carefree. I am putting in a seat and belts for the 5 year old. But fun rides w/out the kids are always in order.

Magic34
10-27-2006, 10:23 PM
We should ride sometime. I get mine on Tuesday then off to the shop for 3 or 4 days for mods. Lots of great trails up here in Carefree. I am putting in a seat and belts for the 5 year old. But fun rides w/out the kids are always in order.
I cant get the thing away from my 2 y/o old. We are on the Rhino every single day. She loves it and we do at least 1 ride per day around the neighborhood.

riverroyal
10-28-2006, 09:39 AM
All this Rhino talk has me wanting one now. I went and drove one today and it was alot of fun. So Im looking at the 660 sport edition and for all you guys that have bought Rhinos or shopped them I was wondering if 10,500 OTD is a good price???? Or if there is anyone on here that has Rhino hook ups. Thanks
or sometime around xmas I will ask how much you have into yours,,haaa.Magic 34 looks like he may have 12 into his :rolleyes:

2Driver
10-28-2006, 11:28 AM
or sometime around xmas I will ask how much you have into yours,,haaa.Magic 34 looks like he may have 12 into his :rolleyes:
I was wondering when you would show up in this thread :D :D :D

riverroyal
10-28-2006, 11:33 AM
a year ago my rhino at 17k would be gone,now,I may be keeping it

chub
10-28-2006, 11:50 AM
The aftermarket shop by me has a new 06 se for $9,600 plus tax and no BS set up fees. Be sure you get a real OTD price. Or at least had one. They last about one day in Phoenix.
I just paid $9,600 for a new SE 2007 from Altus Motor sports in OK. They ship from Oklahoma for $350 and no sales tax. they will also outfit your rig with what ever you want for low cost and no sales tax as well as write up the Bill of Sale to exclude the bling so that you pay less back at home if you register it. New 2007 red ones (now almost the same as the SE are only $9,000 plus $350 shipping. Pm me if you want more info. Mine arrives Tuesday from OK
Glad to hear they took care of you. Did you go thru Mike?

djunkie
10-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Keep it and bring to Havasu on the 11th. :crossx:

phebus
10-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Experts have been forecasting a Rhino bubble for some time now, and I think the term "correction" is what they are using :rollside:
All joking aside, I'm surprised your Rhino hasn't sold, and for curiosity, I'd like to see the cost of a Rhino, and then the cost of the mods on yours, and I think people that are in the market would think twice about buying new, and then doing the mods, only to end up spending more money, and wasting a lot of riding time.

djunkie
10-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Experts have been forecasting a Rhino bubble for some time now, and I think the term "correction" is what they are using :rollside:
All joking aside, I'm surprised your Rhino hasn't sold, and for curiosity, I'd like to see the cost of a Rhino, and then the cost of the mods on yours, and I think people that are in the market would think twice about buying new, and then doing the mods, only to end up spending more money, and wasting a lot of riding time.
From what I can tell, his Rhino is priced right. The only problem is, most people like to start from scratch instead of buying one done. That way they could have it exactly the way they want it. I think his is awesome but it would not fit me. I want more of a plain Jane beater that I won't be afraid to scratch. But thats just me.

djunkie
10-28-2006, 12:49 PM
Have you put it over on Glamisdunes.com?

riverroyal
10-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Have you put it over on Glamisdunes.com?
and with paint and stuff,im way over 17k...I would like to sell it on here.I hate dealing with people off the trader and crap.It a fair price,and im having a hard time parting with it

djunkie
10-28-2006, 01:06 PM
and with paint and stuff,im way over 17k...I would like to sell it on here.I hate dealing with people off the trader and crap.It a fair price,and im having a hard time parting with it
I know what you have was not cheap. Thats why I'm not gonna paint mine. (can't afford to) I say just keep it. :rollside:

riverroyal
10-28-2006, 01:12 PM
I know what you have was not cheap. Thats why I'm not gonna paint mine. (can't afford to) I say just keep it. :rollside:
im still a bit over 17,,i think

Jyruiz
10-28-2006, 01:17 PM
Riverroyal,
don't see how you can part with that Rhino bro, it is awesome, I say keep it.

riverroyal
10-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Riverroyal,
don't see how you can part with that Rhino bro, it is awesome, I say keep it.
it means the end of the desert if i sell it,ive been going for,,,,about 25 years

2Driver
10-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Glad to hear they took care of you. Did you go thru Mike?
George was the guy. The guys really go out of their way to see that you are taken care of. Can't wait for Tuesday.

squirt'nmyload
10-28-2006, 04:15 PM
i maybe heading up that way tomorrow.....thinking of goin to harrold's for the steeler game....it's fun to go when you know your goin to win!!!!! (i hope)

sigepmock
10-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Oh it's on like Donkey Kong now muther F'er!!!! :crossx: Better not get that Rhino of yours anywhere near mine.....I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade the plastics on our Rhino and smashing yours at full speed is looking pretty good about now.
Chris

Magic34
10-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Oh it's on like Donkey Kong now muther F'er!!!! :crossx: Better not get that Rhino of yours anywhere near mine.....I've been looking for an excuse to upgrade the plastics on our Rhino and smashing yours at full speed is looking pretty good about now.
Chris
Looking for an excuse to upgrade???? Wife still telling you no, huh? :D
On another note, the wife signed off on the motor idea. I'm still waiting for the doors to get done (same as the picture above) and then I finally get it painted. If the trailer doesn't sell before Thanksgicing, we are heading out the weekend of Nov. 17-19 for the weekend. Rhino probably wont be done, so I'll be rolling green for another trip.

Eliminator 4 Life
11-11-2006, 03:37 PM
If you buy a Rhino from out of state can I green sticker it here in Ca what are the rules and regulations on it thanks.

riverroyal
11-11-2006, 04:33 PM
If you buy a Rhino from out of state can I green sticker it here in Ca what are the rules and regulations on it thanks.
when you go to the dmv in cal you have to pay sales tax in cal.Mine was from back east,we I got the green sticker I had to pay state sales tax,plus I had to take it to the DMV for vin# verification.A complete pain in the ass.Buy mine,the sales reciept wont be too painful at the dmv,its only worth 6000-7000$ isnt it? :rollside:

riverroyal
11-11-2006, 05:04 PM
mine was purchased out of state and never registered.If its purchased and registerd then transfered to california that could be completely different

GHT
11-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Found a place in Vegas $9,500 for 07'... Stock though